Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. I_vote_lcapShotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. I_voting_barShotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. I_vote_lcapShotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. I_voting_barShotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P.   Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 am

Item name: Shotgun Gauntlet

Description:

Effect: The shotgun gauntlets allow the user to fight within melee range with the comfort of a gun. The entirety of the gauntlet is built up of high grade metals allowing for a strong base material, along with the plating of metals on top of the gauntlets to allow for shielding. Small spaces between these plates allow for blows to buffer and for a blow to dissipate as it travels to the users arm. This also allows the shotgun's blast to not crush the users arm within the gauntlet and to not constantly launch the user about as they use the item. The plating on the gauntlets are capable of compressing inward towards the arm to snuff of the space, and allow for the force of the shotgun to propel the wearer.

Phosphorus rounds are packed to the brim and capped off, when fired it sparks launching a fireball at your enemies. These fireballs are not capable of setting someone on fire, but are capable of burning a person. Due to this they can be seen as the same strength as a bala from far away, with a drastic increase in power within punching range, being equal to a cero. Considering the phosphorus rounds don't fire actual pellets or balls, the sparking of the phosphorus and the subsequent explosion caused to create the small ball of fire is enough to propel the user.
The shotgun gauntlets are also capable of firing all variants of shotgun rounds already in production.

Each gauntlet can hold up to 12 shells at a single time, the gauntlets can only eject all shells at once, holding used shells until ejected. When ammo is ordered, a single purchase is 6 belts, 36 shells for each gauntlet, 12 shells per belt.

The gauntlets link with the users brainwaves as to allow for the gauntlets to fire. The gauntlets are only capable of following the fire command after the arm has been thrusted forward, and are only capable of firing again after the arm is pulled back from the original attack. Meaning the gauntlets can only fire in a semi-automatic manner. The have been seen to be flawed at times, not firing if the user punches to quickly, not registering the cocking motion.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Anyone is capable of owning one pair of the gauntlets. One for each arm.
Back to top Go down

Shotgun Gauntlets W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1