Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
102 is going down D:< I_vote_lcap102 is going down D:< I_voting_bar102 is going down D:< I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
102 is going down D:< I_vote_lcap102 is going down D:< I_voting_bar102 is going down D:< I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
102 is going down D:< Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

102 is going down D:< Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

102 is going down D:< Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

102 is going down D:<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

102 is going down D:< Empty
PostSubject: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:24 am

The crowd went wild as Rena showed up in her usual black skirted outfit and unlike last time her hair wasn't dyed so it was showing it's natural black sheen as it travelled down her shoulders. Despite all of her recent changes she still returned to challenge the Arena once again. To continue to prove that despite everything she was the greatest fighter in the world.

So here she was standing in the big stone tiled square that was the floor's Arena waiting for her opponent to show themselves and begin their fight for glory..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 am

A small boy walked out into the arena, his hair was cut short in the back yet in the front his hair came over his face, the light blue mess seemed as if he had just woken up. "Ah... I'm fighting you Rena. That's not fair." He stuck his tongue out before speaking again, "Well it's nice to see that you're back. He continued to walk forward until he felt that he was standing in the right place. He wore a baggy jacket that seemed to have multiple belt's hanging all around it, and his jeans were torn on the sides. He let out a small chuckle before taking a readied position, prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:42 am

"Eh it happens. At least you'll get to measure up how strong you've gotten since the last time right?" Rena replied as she grinned and took a stance with her feet widened out bringing her mid section lower as she kept one hand at her side and one hand near her head while bent at the elbow. Everything of her was of course facing her opponent. Her guard was amazing. Like everything it wasn't perfect but it was certainly worthy of admiration.

"The match is all set!" Says the Judge all of a sudden as he jumps off the ring's edge, "Ready!?" The judge yells out, "GO!" Rena cheered as she sprinted forward and started off with a series of quick jabs aiming specifically for the lower jaw and sides of the jaw on the kids face. In the Arena no matter who it was they were there for one thing. Glory. That meant they were perfectly prepared to be damaged by any superior fighter that they may come across.. So Rena gave no quarter even against someone so young. Didn't mean she'd hit him though. In Heaven's Arena all the floors adjust all fighters powers to certain levels. A feat achieved by using massive amounts of Rena's own power at the time as the maximum gauge at the time so that the machine could properly gauge everyone else. So where as she was given fair chance against all foes..they were also given fair chance on her.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 am

He listened to her, then the referee before nodding that he was ready for the fight also. Getting into a better stance after watching the woman before him. He knew he wasn't going to be leaving the arena without a few bruises at least, or like last time. He wouldn't be seeing himself without a bruise for a while. When the fight began he wasn't completely startled by the fact that Rena had taken advantage of rushing first, that little bit is what allowed him to dodge the first few punches before taking one to the jaw, a slight tingling in his skin as her fist pulled away and he seemed hurt but not completely effected.

He continued to step back dodging the jabs to his jaw shifting his head whenever necessary when his feet where to slow as the blows kept coming he realized how much ground he had already gone back and his entire face crystallized for a second as he grimaced taking one of the blows to the face before he ran forward in a headlong charge. This crystallization was his trick, his power, being able to harden his body in response to physical trauma; yet he knew he hid more tricks then just that.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 am

She was grinning that she had only hit him once this whole time.. a wonderful improvement from last time all those years ago! Then her fist hit something incredibly solid and she reflexively released "Ahryu P'ung!" in order to keep herself from being in a very vulnerable position. This caused a powerful shockwave the very size of her fist to shoot forward at a high speed into the crystal guarded area on his face and pushed the two apart as it probably bounced the guy off the ground at least once from the sudden change of direction.

As soon as the break was made she changed stance and sides as her feet started bouncing around a little bit and she took a boxer's style. Immediately upon doing so and the kid getting prepared for combat again she'd get in his face and used her Onslaught technique to punch at his left side dozens of times in mere seconds. This unfortunately left her left side vulnerable because she couldn't stop those punches now due to their speed. She kept right guard up though and tried to keep him punch with random low kicks and face jabs.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:11 am

He felt his feet leave the ground his eyes suddenly wide with fear before he realized what direction he was moving. Then he felt the ground his head hurt badly suddenly from the sudden rattling as his body crystallized just before impact. When he arose and got back into stance his body had already returned to normal except his left he felt his stomach feel like it was being pulverized before he could get his arm up in time to block her punches his arm seeming to not be capable of holding on to the onslaught. Everywhere but where she was punching on his arm was crystallizing with the crystals growing larger and larger. He continued dodging her other various kicks and punches jumping off to the side trying to get away from her. Afterwards with a wide smile on his face as he raised his left arm up towards her, "Pocket rocket?" The crystals on his left arm launched off each flying at her and her surrounding area, the entire mass having had broken off into a total of ten medium sized crystals and at least a dozen smaller needle sized crystals.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:08 am

A circle appeared in a twenty foot radius around Rena and sudden she became a blur as the whole circle became filled with her shunpo speed movements which were all used to kick and punch the shards in ways that would hurt Rena far less than being stabbed by them. Afterwards the circle underneath her faded and she phewed and wiped her forehead. Being human sucked.. the body chugged more energy than her old one.

She just grinned after a second though while still panting a little bit she was ready to go again and suddenly she bulked up. Still maintaining her figure but obviously more muscled than before as she activated Focus. She then started a walk that ended up creating multiple silent illusions as well as render the sound of her own steps silent through a varying cadence of steps in a circle around him.. Even though there seemed to be a dozen or more Rena only five looked solid enough to be hit. While doing this walk the real Rena gathered up chi in her right hand as she prepared her next attack Fulguration.

She was going to wait to see what he did before she used it too..
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:42 pm

He stood there almost dumb founded at the fact that not one of his crystals had made contact, and that his entire left arm was suddenly filled with pain as feeling slowly returned to it. He was more then sure she had broken a bone under the continuous assault from earlier. He straightened up and prepared himself to fight again when he saw her, or multiple of her circling him, how long had he zoned out? He didn't know but this was bad, he hadn't payed attention to which one could possibly be the real one. His a rather annoyed look on his face he cried out, "Now that's just not fair."

He tried his best to move his left arm then realized how useless that was. With a thought on his head he took his right arm, bent it in close then went to punch the ground. When his fist hit the ground crystals began to spike outward in a circle away from him, growing larger and larger as they left the innermost part of the circle. His whole attempt was to at least get her to move away from him, or get a total distance between them. Who knows he may even have hit her with that.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Just as she figured he had tried to attack her. Using the Fulguration she had readied before hand she punched out and caused massive gravitational destruction for ten feet of her hand going forward. This caused the parts of ice coming at her to be completely harmless as they just moved along her sides. As soon as she cleared the ice she sprinted forth and then slid to try a low sweep kick at his feet. If he moved she would stop herself immediately and spring board off her own momentum to leap after him and if he countered well she'd just have to deal with that when it happened.. May also be noted that during her rush moment a column of energy burst into the air from Rena before disappearing..only for it to begin raining down normal sized fists of energy upon the ring, but never touching Rena, each with the power of Rena's own punch and with the falling speed of real rain.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:05 am

He saw the disturbance and the crystals split as they went out ward he began to move to punch her when he felt his entire world begin to spin and his balance vanish. His feet had been kicked out from under him, and he had just enough time to push upward as he began to spiral. His legs began to crystallize making his spiral clumsy as he suddenly felt a barrage of punches scattering across his back. He didn't realize it at the time but that had been the energy she had been charging his entire back beginning to crystallize, the weight carrying him to the ground. When he hit he stayed on the ground for a good five seconds before starting to shift and try standing, yet the crystals scattered across his back and legs prevented this. He looked like part of the arena with all the crystals scattered about and he knew the fight was over. He had been beaten up by Rena once again. "God... damnit... need to learn a more efficient way to break this crap off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 102 is going down D:<   102 is going down D:< Empty

Back to top Go down

102 is going down D:<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Neutral Grounds :: Nibelheim :: Heaven's Arena :: 1st - 199th Floors-
Jump to: