Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP I_vote_lcapJin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP I_voting_barJin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP I_vote_lcapJin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP I_voting_barJin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jin
Jin

Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP Empty
PostSubject: Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP   Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Bounto Template

Basic Information

Name: Jin
True Age: 200-300
Sex: Male
Personality:

Jin Kisaragi is a rather affectionate person towards those close to him and friendly as well. Choosing to be buddy buddy and rather strict of rules at the same time, some people believe him to be some what of an ass. He claims this is not his intention, and always tries to correct these mistakes. Jin's naive in this manner, never really taking notice of when he's gone to far and when someone lashes out he secludes himself in his mind. t these times, its hard to talk to him without him lashing out at others.

Jin is a man who is protective of his precious people. This protective nature of his borders on psychotic behavior and obsessive compulsive disorder. He will do far more than what is necessary to protect them, going as far as to absolutely slaughter those in his way that keep him from doing so. Its caused a great deal of pain to those around him in the past as well. Jin however, doesn't see the flaw in this behavior. He only sees them as threats that could harm his precious ones and instantly condemns them in his mind.

Jin's main problem is his Lust to repay any pain caused to those precious to him thousands of time full. He's always toying with an enemy on the verge of death, losing his sanity through the battle. Jin's become quite merciless to this extent as well. If you catch him in a terrible mood, there may just be hell to pay. He's easily enraged when his mood has already become fowl, and his words will be streams of curses and hatred. Its rather sad.

Another problem is Jin's temper. He can barely keep himself in check, let alone his emotions and they normally run rampant through the day. Not to say in a bad way, Jin simply has no tact with people at all and comes off as a plebeian rather often. His vocabulary is rather limited, and keeps a small pocket dictionary in the folds of his clothes due to not knowing words at times.

Jin however, has a bit of a problem admitting when he is wrong. He may deny it for long periods of time, but eventually realizes her was and comes back to apologize. He can be rather shy with this approach, but does eventually say it. Jin seems to also have a hard times expressing himself without seeming offensive or defensive to others. A normal conversation may seem defensive from the other persons view as Jin has had a rather harsh life up until WWII ended and didn't care for other's emotions.

Jin has a great affection for gaming. It brings him quite of pleasure to kill time with video games and normally that's what you'll see him doing. He loves the visual sense of adventure and battle, and actually takes his abilities from video games and practices until he can use them in similar means. He's a bit of an addict too, becoming rather angered when people interrupt him to have him do something else.

Jin also loves to read genre's he likes. It doesn't really matter what it is as long as its interesting and the author writing knows how to keep someones interest. He enjoys long books and cycles more than novels, only due to the longer time it would take for him to read them. He prefers fantasy due to the wonders it can do to the mind, as well as straight romance and smut.

He's also a writer in his free time, choosing to write random little things and novels of smut. He's a bit of an amateur, but he's getting there. Currently the man spends his time on ther internet researching proper writing habits and reading fanfictions while downloading books. In particular, he finds writing Self Inserts rather entertaining.

Jin, like all others does have his fair share of activities he doesn't have any adoration for. Yelling and shouting happens to be one of these. He vocalizies his dislike of those who yell very clearly. He see's raising once voice as intimidation or rudeness if it was uncalled for. He claimes it often gives him a pounding headache, and that he wants to strangle people that do it half the time.

Jin seems to not mind Quincy, but has an irrational hatred for Noel Vermillion. Something about her pisses him off, and its rumored to be because she looks like his sister, Saya Kisaragi who went missing years back. It is unclear to anyone but Jin, Yukianesa, Ragna, Mu and Nu why this hatred spawns, but it could be due to Saya keeping Ragna to herself back in their childhoods. Nu and Mu, who also look like Saya have this same rudeness towards them from Jin. Though, Mu and Nu only smile and try to help him and Ragna be a better family. Azure tends to pick fights with Jin whenever he can, with or without Ragna's consent. He doesn't have anything other than a rival with Azure though.

Jin outright despises people who act like they're never wrong, don't provide evidence to back up their claims or outright ignores his opinions and tell him he's the wrong one just because they can't handle the truth of the matter. He looses his temper fairly easy in these situations, and doing so intentional might get you head cut off. His patience isn't limitless, and he's unsure of how to deal with people like this.

Fears: Within Personality.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'11''
Weight: Unknown
Physical Traits: [What do they look like? Face, skin color, etc. Pictures are acceptable.]
Clothing: He wears a custom uniform with a black, one-hundred percent cotton turtleneck and tight black leggings under a white Japanese-style garment with a black obi, white gloves, military boots, and a "jolting sapphire" colored jacket with a red lining, golden silk trim and very long, detached sleeves that seem more like capes at times. These cape like sleeves are actually titanium and Kin uses them for offense if the need be as well as defense.

He also carries a pocket watch that plays a tune when open and wound. This was given to him by his mother before she disappeared and hangs around his neck. Oddly enough, it is embedded with a cross.

Accessories: None.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in combat?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in combat?]

Doll

Doll Name: Mucro Algesco: Yukianesa

Doll Powers: What abilities and powers do they dolls have/grant you?

Sealed Appearance: The Same as the Released Sword State.

Call Out Command; Ziege dich, Freeze Eternally! Yukianesa!

Released Appearance:

Sword:

Yukianesa has the shape of a katana, but is a double edged sword and lacks a guard. The entire blade is ice, and its power is manipulating the water, wind and ice around it, in locations around Jin. From crafting blades of water, to chilling said water to create ice attacks. Its rather basic, yet majestic with an artistic flare to every structure created.

The ice Yukianesa creates erodes all life, explaining why Jin seems to freeze everything for a short amount of time during his Astral Heat, or Ultimate Attack. Yukianesa controls the element of ice, wielding it with such efficiency that Jin is able to shape the ice that Yukianesa creates into different forms such as a series of blades and is able to propel himself on one large claymore of ice. The blade of Yukianesa is indestructible, due to the sheer amount of copacted ice in the blade making it were not eve diamond could scratch it.

Yukianesa's voice is very low, and is heard as a whisper to Jin alone unless she is directly talking to another being. While Yukianesa has a humanistic appearance, she tend to stay as a sword in her core form. This is to allow her constant release of power, but also to control most of Jin's emotional state. Jin has a vast amount of hatred for Yukianesa, while she loves her master without fail but makes him succumb to her will often. Jin has yet to completely block her from his mind.

Abilities: [What abilities does your character have?]

Bount Racial Abilities:

Soul Absorption: Bounts normally try to absorb the Human's soul after the person dies and is trying to pass on. But they are also capable of taking the souls of those who are living, to do so kills the Human.

Immortality: By absorbing Human souls, a Bount can live forever. When they absorb Human souls, they gain eternal life. This also gives them a more youthful appearance, especially for Jin. He stays in his younger twenties due to this.

Reishi Absorption: Bounts are able to adsorb Reishi and increase their power and healing factors in accordance to how much they absorb. This is especially hard to counter if a Bount is in a Reishi rich environment, much like Karakura Town. In such environments, a Bount within a mid class range can easily become a nearly impossible to kill target, as they rapidly heal gashes and deeps stabs in places such as Seireitei. In Hueco Mundo, they're virtually invincible as they can restore vital organs and limb in less than thirty seconds due to the massive abundance of Reishi that freely exists there. The brain is the only organ they cannot restore, as well as the stomach and heart.

Unlimited Ice Works - By harnessing the power of Yukianesa, Jin may encase his opponents in structures of ice and freeze them solid to the core. This also allows him to generate structures of ice at will, such as a spire of ice from below the opponent that would encase them in a structure of ice then shatter into razor sharp shards of ice that chill and cut at the same time. This could effectively shred an opponent and cause massive injury. Note that Reito is close to long- range combat. It completely varies with what abilities or structure's that Jin creates. That said, his main one will be listed below this power.

Due to Jin and Yukianesa's attacks being swift within UIW, you'd have to be pretty fast to dodge the structures entirely. The encasement are very strong, and breaking out before he comes at you can be easy to hard, depending on who you are. The ice encases within three seconds, but the ice attacks themselves only last a few seconds during freezing, and then shatter. If the ice doesn't make contact with the person directly(AKA blocked by a barrier or something not directly connected to ones body), they can't be frozen. And there is a time delay between freezing acts. Every three freeze's or even attempts require a recharge time of twenty five seconds. Say a weapon blocks the initial strike, then they wouldn't be frozen. BUT, if they directly and physically block that strike, or slip up and touch the ice, its able to freeze. They're encased and either can wait the three to five seconds, or struggle to get out. The more they struggle the faster the ice will break, albeit the faster they get cut up too.

It should be noted that during the cool down time Jin can still use his ice attacks, but they won't have the freezing ability. They'll still hurt or cut you, but not freeze. Maybe numb since they ARE cold. Also note that when he attacks a person encased in the ice, his blade flawlessly cuts through the ice but acts as more of a club if it hits someone within the ice. It CANNOT cut someone through the ice, period.

Ice Swords – When casting Ice Swords, Jin collects water in the atmosphere or uses Yukianesa to craft one to three three claymores of ice. With a snap of his fingers, they fly at the target on a one way course with their current location as they're fired. Due to this, they typically miss if one is evasive and/or has such an agility skill level that they move just inches out of the path. The Ice Swords can be crafted at a near endless rate due to how little energy it takes to make them. But, there is a time delay between each cast of ten to fifteen seconds. The blades are sharp, but not built to last. This leads them to be broken when knocked down or away by a weapon of metal or stronger. Upon impact with a solid surface, the blades shatter into razor sharp shards. Jin may form anywhere from one to a three blades in a single cast, leaving his targets to dodge swiftly or be hit.

This ability is rather limited, but may expand in power the more it is used.

Ice Car - When casting Ice Car, Jin collects water in the atmosphere or uses Yukianesa to craft one large blade of Ice to ride atop of. Its propelled forward by the water in the air, and freezes upon physical contact with a target. Notably, Jin is very much open while riding, or at least more so than normal. Jin can and will jump off this if needed and send it screaming into a target if needed.

One-Thousand Arrows of Ice - As the name says, Jin takes and archery position and acts if pulling a bowstring back while holding his sheathed blade in front of him. He releases the supposed bow string, and a stream of one thousand arrows is knocked at a target. Its easy to be overwhelmed by the speed f the arrows, as they're just as fast as any other professional archer firing a real arrow. These however, only freeze if the target is hit i mid air and can be used twice in a row. As previously noted, the arrows that don't cause the freeze will ct as clubs and pund into the ice. When it shatters, the more arrows that acted as clubs there are, the more bladed shards of ice there will be to cut who ever is encased.

Overall easy to dodge if one has High-Speed Movement, such as Shunpo.

Ice Barrier - The overall fastest and strongest of all Jin's abilities besides his future Ultimate, would be Ice Barrier. There's nothing faster or more durable in his entire arsenal besides Arctic Dungeon(ultimate). Whenever Jin needs a great deal of defense or Yukianesa does, a barrier of sub-zero ice blocks his enemies' path to him. You would have t be one of the strongest characters to get past this barrier, as they both throw everything they have into this, as a shot to recover. It can last for hours if someone isn't strong enough, but to push Jin to this limit means you could smash it within 30 minutes. It freezes on physical contact, and doesn't break for a longer duration everytime your frozen. This defense is completely different from everything else Jin has. When activated, this normally mens Arctic Dungeon is next.

Back Drop

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down

Jin Kisaragi - Bounto WIP
Page 1 of 1