Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rand Tsumiya I_vote_lcapRand Tsumiya I_voting_barRand Tsumiya I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rand Tsumiya Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rand Tsumiya Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rand Tsumiya Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rand Tsumiya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rand

Rand Tsumiya Empty
PostSubject: Rand Tsumiya   Rand Tsumiya EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Quincy Template

Basic Information

Name: Rand Tsumiya
True Age: 19
Sex: Male
Personality: [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Sweets: Rand always keeps a pack of gummy bears in his pockets, often eating some in the middle of a fight whenever he can. It also has the added benefit of calming him down enough to think and act rationally. He has a seemingly unlimited supply of gummy bears.

Loner: Rand likes to be by himself and is often irritated when in the company of others. This usually stems from the fact that he find the majority of individuals to be imbeciles. Though when he makes friends he makes friends for life, no matter what race or what side they happen to be on.

Fighting: There is nothing Rand likes better than to revel in the singlemindedness of fighting. He finds the energy that he expels (often negative energy that needs expelling) when fighting to be therapeutic, almost euphoric in a sense. This is the only other way other than eating gummy bears, or using his heaphones that he gets rid of his near constant state of irritation for more than a few hours.

Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]

Flying Insects: Rand has an intense fear of things that can fly and has stingers. Which means he instantly runs away in fear of bees and wasps. Instantly. He immediately stops what he's doing and runs away like his life is in danger.

Heights: Rand has an intense fear of heights when he's not fighting. Enough to paralyze him with fear should he suddenly look at the ground or over the rails of buildings.

Intimacy: Rand is not at all comfortable with overt displays of emotions. He jumps back from hugs, cannot stand for anyone to touch him, and if a hand is extended for a handshake will simply stare at it. As a consequence, despite his appearance, Rand is not a ladies man at all and his conversations with members of the opposite sex tend to be awkward at best.

Character Appearance

Spoiler:

Height: 6'2
Weight: 160

Physical Traits: Rand is more immediately recognizable as european rather than asian due to his mixed heritage of being 1/2 german due to his father and 1/2 asian due to his mother. In fact, other than his poor eyesight, for which he needs glasses, he looks like the spitting image of his late father. He gets his staggering height, vibrant red hair, and broad shoulders from him.

Clothing: Always wears a black t shirt and blue jeans. Is never seen without anything else on and frequently goes to sleep in them. Often leads others to believe he does not take showers of which only manages to get him more irritated than usual.

Accessories: Headphones he wears around his neck. Often puts them to muffle the sounds around him. Helps with his irritation when he runs out of gummy bears. He also has a quincy cross that hangs as low as to the V-Neck of his t-shirt.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Rand displays a fighting style that is counter intuitive to his very nature, He likes to get very up close and personal in his fights, forgoing countering his enemy moves like traditional quincies to go on to the offensive. His attacks hit hard and fast.

Strengths:

Strength: Rand has exceptional physical strength for a quincy, even being able to trade blow equally with an opponent up to 2 tiers above him (by which I mean 1-5 to 1-3 or 2-2 to 1-5)

Speed: Rand also has exceptional speed capable of keeping up with someone up to 2 tiers above him (by which I mean 1-5 to 1-3 or 2-2 to 1-5)

Stamina: Rand is in excellent physical condition and his capable of battling for an extended period of time well past the normal fatigue state. (10 posts before fatigue sets in, 2 for full recovery)

Weaknesses:

Inaccurate: Rand, by regular quincy standards, is terrible. His ability to hit a target outside of 50 feet is sporadic at best. At 100 feet you should be praying he doesn't accidentally hit an ally.

His maximum range is 50 feet for a standstill target and 20 feet for a moving target.

Durability: Rand is fragile, capable of being injurable by opponents up to 2 tiers below him (so a 1-5 would hit just as hard as a 1-3 or a 2-2 would hit just as hard as a 1-5 would under normal circumstances). So a hit that would normally only bruise a bone would break it and an attack with enough force to break the bone would render the appendage useless.

Limited attack variations: Although Rand is can fight in sustained combat for an incredible length of time, the variety of his attacks diminish also to the point where an intelligent opponent can begin to predict his attacks (usually at 5 posts, and then the speed difference goes back down to his normal level. So if he was a 1-5 facing a 1-3 eventually the 1-3 would notice his patterns of attacks and he would be more like a 1-5 speed perception wise instead of the 1-3 speed he actually has).

Weapons & Abilities

Quincy Bow
Spoiler:
Quincy Powers [What Quincy powers do you possess. Refer to the character information for a list of available quincy abilities]
Quincy Items [What items do you have?]

Back Drop

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down

Rand Tsumiya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: