Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Malthael[WIP] I_vote_lcapMalthael[WIP] I_voting_barMalthael[WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Malthael[WIP] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Malthael[WIP] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Malthael[WIP] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Malthael[WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Malthael[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Malthael[WIP]   Malthael[WIP] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Sigillum Dei Template

Basic Information

Name: Lloyd von Durren
God Incarnate: Malthael-Archangel/God of Wisdom
True Age: Unknown
Sex: Male
Personality: Lloyd is frequently appearing to be lethargic, sleepy, and unmotivated. He doesn't try to do anything unless forced to. He is a lazy man who whishes to sleep all day without doing anything. His harsh training when he was little led to serious sleep deprivations, Lloyd was always looking for opportunities to catch up on his sleep whenever there was nothing to do, which later became more of a habit for him than a necessity. Durren has no goal, no dream, his life being pathless..just a lost wandering spirit in a vast world. Due to the fact that he has nothing to fight for he tends to be unmotivated.

He is a calm guy which tends to analyze things trough with a untroubled mind. He doens't bear any hatred towards anyone even if they hurt him or hurt his friends. He can become serious and fight at full strenght recognizing the threat but not hating them. Because of a lack of intention to kill, he seldom fights at full strength. Lloyd is also the intelectual type. He is very smarts and learns very fast. He is a great strategist thinking deeply about tactics and strategies. He is also quite knowelgable about the lore of this world given the fact he read many books and ancient stories from when he was little.

Lloyd does have the impression that he is a monster due to his powers and that his soul..his entire self is tainted. This lead him to low self esteem thinking about how a horrible person he is killing so many people from the age of 13. Of course most of them was due to the fact that he couldn't control his powers...others to protect himself but this didn't made him feel better...on the contrary...made him feel like a blood thirsty demon. Because of that Durren has a tendency to distance himself from others because he does not wish to cause harm and grief to them due to his powers and vice versa. He has caused multiple girls throughout his life to fall in love with him, though he is reluctant to love again after his first love sacrificed herself to save him.

He does have a big heart tough. When he sees someone having problems..especialy kids or people with powers that are like him, he is the first to charge and protect them.In moments when his life is in real danger or his firends in real danger he would He wants and tries to become a better person helping others to gain atonement for his sins from the past. Recently Lloyd gains a will to live while accepting the fact that he is a monster, a fact that he has been avoiding until now.

Sometimes he can be described as a womanizer. He likes sometimes to flirts with girls but just for fun and for teasing them. He can be a very sarcastic person or trolling one having a pleasure to tease others.

• Hot girls
  • To learn Ancient knowlege and spells
  • To sleep

Fears:

• Fat ugly chicks
  • To lose control of his powers and make his friends suffer
  • That one day he would be abandoned by all his friends and left alone again

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0''/183 cm
Weight: 160 lbs/73 kg
Physical Traits: He is tall having a slender build. His muscles are developed but to the degree that he won't look like a skeleton but rather as a normal towards athletic slim person. He has medium black hair which covers his neck and a neutral expresion of a young adult. His eyes are brown.
Lloyd's Face:
Clothing: Durren usually wears a white shirt with a greenish-blue collar and wearing a blue jacket over. He usually wears some blue pants or jeans also.
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Lloyd is a spellcaster. He relies on his spells in both offensive and defensive. He usually thinks over a strategy and uses his wide variety of spells to gain the upper hand and exploit the enemy's weaknesses. As when he defends himself he either uses magic bariers or his version of shunpo. He uses his eyes..the mystic eyes to gain information about certain spells which he can copy afterwards due to his high analysis abilty. This ways he uses the enemies spells against them.

While he fights he concentrates on disabling/binding/paralizing/knoking out his opponent avoiding any vital spots but exploiting the important ones which helps the enemy move/fight etc. He tries to weaken and disrupt them so it could be easier for him to defeat them. However if things get nasty and bad for him or his friends he might change his strategy and try to go for that man with a killing intent becoming serious and using his full power which he is able to use.

He tends to fight from the distance and keep it that way given the fact he's not good at close combat. However ocasionally he might try to close up upona  target to do a special spell which need phisical contact.
Strengths: Vast Spiritual pressure, Incredible Speed, Great durability
Weaknesses: No Hakuda skill, No Zanjutsu skill, Low strength

Abilities & Weapons

Represented Item: An amulet with the shape of a pentragram in a circle trough which on the end of the cirle there are runes. The Amulet cannot be destroyed being as hard as a zanpankuto and it's power is to absorb the reiatsu from the surroundings. It works like a charging battery from which after 7 posts the reiatsu gathered can be used. The amulet can release the reiatsu to enhance a spell making it with 100% more powerful(meaning double the power) and each other post the power enhancement raises with 20% until it reaches 300%( 4 times the power of the normal spell) Another usage would be to replenish the reiatsu of the bearer in the case he goes into fatigue state or something due to the fact he used too much reiatsu this amulet can make him recover. There are rumors that the amulet has 3 powers but the last one is unknown for the most.(I'll make it when he becomes stronger)

The Amulet:

God power Stage One: The Divine Eye
On the eyes of the boy appear pentagrams with three circles composed of runes and one rune on each tip of the pentagram and one in the center of it. The pentagram has blue color and the rune in the center is more inclined to white. The eyes gives Lloyd the power to analyze reiatsu, especially spells and kido to a high level meaning that after seeing a spell/kido with those eyes he is able to copy it and even use it against the caster. (He may learn a spell like this but even if he knows it he cannot use it if he is too weak or it would damage his body greatly)

The Divine Eye:

God Power Stage Two: The Divine Predicment
The eyes of the boy get stronger and start glowing red, now gaining the ability to see trough reiatsu better...meaning that he can see trough the opponent powers(even the unique ones) and find weaknessess. It can also see trough illusions given the fact that he can see trough the reiatsu. In this stage he is able to recreate the spells he saw with his eyes as well as using his own spells. Also because of his better understanding of the reiatsu patterns all the spells he casts becomes more powerful.

Boosts: Reiatsu based powers are increased by 100%

God Power Stage Three: [Even more strong version]
Boosts:

Full God Power: [Almost full power as before they were sealed, No Omnipotent powers]
Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:

Before being sealed he was known under the mane of Malthael, The God of Wisdom. He was the one holding the greatest ammount of knowledge after the Soul King and thus he was his personal Advisor which would take care of the political, cultural, Official business, anything involving informations. He was the one who put the basics Kido for the gotei 13 under the Soul King's orders. Malthael was the person who invented the Kido and passed down the knowlege upon the shinigami.

On each passing day the god was recieveng more and more knowledge. His research and all his work togheder with the soul king made him become more versed in the knowledge of all. At some point, Malthael started a research to develop the Perfect Kido..the 100th kido which would have two oposite poles. The north Pole being the perfect sealing technique able to destroy  anything for all eternity trough the power to disintegrate reiatsu to the level that it can vanish completely and the South Pole being able to heal any kind of injury and cure every kind of curse(even the curse of death) Meaning that the kido would be able to bring back to life the once lost ones trough the power to bring back togheder the reiatsu molecules if they weren't separated by this same kido.

The soul king became aware of the fact the Malthael was starting to know too much and saw this new kido he was developing as a potential threat thinking that it can be used against him. Knowing this the Soul King defeated Malthael and sealed his powers and memories sending him to earth before the God being able to complete that kido.

The God was reincarnated as a boy and at the year of 7 his powers began to awaken. He started seeing ghosts and reiatsu tough he couldn't read it. This power made him get shunned by the others for the simple fact that he was a freak. Even his own parets bacem freaked out sometimes because of this and sent him to a psychologist...but nothing ever changed. At the age of 13 he created an amulet out of thin air but he didn't noticed that...for him it looked like he found it on the street. That amulet uncounciously started to gather reiatsu and attracted a nearby hollow after 3 hours. By that time the boy was home ith his parentc which were scolding him that he stole an amulet which was used by the satanic worshipers, they being religious persons.

Without any warning the hollow apperead at the open window, the head being a bit larger than the window, and the boy was the only one who was seeing the hollow. Even tough it was a very weak hollow it a normal human was no match for him. The boy shouted at his parents that here is a monster here which wants to eat them and to run but they weren't listening and continued to scold him for saying weird things. That ignorance was their doom as the mothers was the first to be grabbed by the hollow given the fact that his hand was fiting trough the window and devoured her. The Father and the boy were terified...but mosty the boy because he could see everything...it didn't take long for the father to comprehend that his son didn't lied but it was too late because the hollow breaked the wall and devoured the father also.

The boy was terified and traumatized from what he's seen. And as the hoolow was approachign teh boy to devour him too he entered into a "fear rage" which made teh amulet release all the reiatsu it gathered trough there three hour which managed to break the Hollow's mask ans save the boy. After that the amulet vanished and the boy remained orphan. A human mystic found him...a man which only had the ability to see spirits and have some little reiatsu there. The man was making magic rituals but they only had small effects on humans or souls of humans...a spell at it's lowest level. However Lloyd learned some of the spells and when he tried to do an offensive spell with his high level of spirituality and in stage two he lost control and destroyed the entire room they were in alongside with the mystic which took him over.

Thus at 15 years old he became alone again. People that tried to hurt him, hollows or even human souls they were all killed by the boy because he could control his power...until one day when he decided to train seriously his power in roder to make those incidents dissapear. Until 17 years he ahd some other accidents but their frenquency was lower than usual and decreasing. From the age of 17 he learned to control his power and continued his training in order to be sure that he would not lose his control again..but what he didn't know it was that instead of making him control his power better he managed to get stronger and strenghten his spells.

So now the boy is just a normal high school student that is in his final year, but his life is gonna change soon......

Side Notes:
RP Sample: "I can see everything"...POW *Soul King seals him*.."Da Hell Happened?"
Back to top Go down

Malthael[WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: