Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A New Mission? Or New Problems? I_vote_lcapA New Mission? Or New Problems? I_voting_barA New Mission? Or New Problems? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A New Mission? Or New Problems? I_vote_lcapA New Mission? Or New Problems? I_voting_barA New Mission? Or New Problems? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A New Mission? Or New Problems? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A New Mission? Or New Problems? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A New Mission? Or New Problems? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A New Mission? Or New Problems?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

A New Mission? Or New Problems? Empty
PostSubject: A New Mission? Or New Problems?   A New Mission? Or New Problems? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:40 pm

A wind blew through Cairo, which was especially hot. People moved about faster than usual, because of the heat. Little did they know that less than 50 miles away, a huge drug deal was going down. One side were the native cairo cartel, while the other side was from South America. Everything was going smoothly, a rare thing in these times. At least, until one of the Cairo cartel was pierced by a four foot long lightning bolt.

Everything became chaos, as a young man, with purple hair suddenly appeared, swinging a spear, and beheading another dealer. Binding lightning to his spear, he released a wave of energy at the closest dealer to him, cutting the man's arm off. His gun flew in the air, and shot bullets as it did. The young man ducked behind boxes, as the Cairo cartel got their wits about them, and fired. Bullet holes punctured the box, and The young man cursed himself for not carrying a long-range weapon. He was pinned down, and couldn't get to those shooting at him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission? Or New Problems?   A New Mission? Or New Problems? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:15 pm

A young woman sat at a bar, watching the bartender go about buisiness. She tapped the counter three times with the metalic fingers of her left arm, drawing his attention. He looked at her, and asked, "have you got the time?" The woman nodded in response. "Its half past seven in dubai." The bartender slid her a piece of paper, with a single word: Well.

To anyone but Gaige Ashe, this would mean nothing. But to her, it was a simple way of telling her the location of her detailed mission package, hidden at one of several dead drop points in the city. As soon as she left, the bartender would ring someone who would drop it off in that location. It was all to protect a very cautious employer.

Gaige made her way to the nearest well and found the pakage, a small data chip. She left, and headed back to the room she was renting in Cairo, and transfered the data straight through to her artemis using a laptop. She flicked through the orders detailing a drug deal that was to go down between two drug cartels today, and that she was to eliminate the members of the south american cartel, and make it look like the other guys had done it. Simple enough, once she was done killing she could leave a fake paper trail that made them look guilty. She briefly wondered why her employer wanted this done, but then stopped caring. For good or ill, she was still getting paid 200K for something so simple.

A while later, gaige was dug in, waiting for the meeting to take place. The area had been checked over twice, both cartels making sure nothing was out of place, and neither time did they manage to spot her. The deal began, and Gaige lined up the first shot with her rifle, oblivion driver. At this range, it was like shooting fish in a barrel for her. Before she started firing though, a blue haired man appeared, and started killing members of the Cairo cartel, beginning a very one sided fight for himself. She watched him take cover behind, but he didn't produce a gun of any kind. He was badly pinned down.

"Looks like its your lucky day, jackass..." She said as a number of men moved to flank his position and sequentially gun him down. Gaige shot each one mid torso in a matter of seconds, leaving them to bleed out on the ground. She turned to the other shooters and began taking shots at them too, aiming for any south american cartel members she could see at the time. Of course she did attract some attention, causing people to begin firing on her, giving the jackass a moment to breath and flee or do something smart. If he ruined her mission, she'd shoot him in the foot.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission? Or New Problems?   A New Mission? Or New Problems? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm

A brunette wearing a white tank top, long sleeved red and black jacket, brown khaki shorts, and white tennis shoes was outside, waiting in a car, chewing bubble gum, when everything started to get messy. "About time..." The man took out a detonator of some sort, popped the cap, and pressed the button. Both groups' cars exploded, as did two walls of the building.

Yuri's passenger whistled at the destruction as he listened what was going down. Their very small job was simply recovering a package from one of the drug cartels, with intel that two groups were going to try and stop them...possibly make sure the other was responsible for it. The plan was to create a little bit of chaos and wait it out. Boring and time consuming, but easy. He'd keep the easy. Then it was just a wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission? Or New Problems?   A New Mission? Or New Problems? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Zero smiled, when someone else started shooting the other cartel members. "Perfect." He said. Gripping his spear, he started to take off, when cars exploded around him. How many others are there? He thought, as his "partner" intervened. Time to let the power out. Zero sighed, before saying, "Amaterasu Mode, activate." Zero became enveloped in red, vein-like armor, with a short coat of the same design. He gained a helmet as well, with two beams of yellow light where his eyes once were. The helmet had two strips of cloth hanging off, much like a headband. His spear became red, as well. It looked more like a knife, attached to a big piece of metal.

Moving forward, towards the remnants of the Cairo cartel. Firing off his Solar Flash, which blinded the Cartel members, he then summoned his Sun Flares, balls of intense flame. Directing them, they hit their targets quite easily. He managed to kill off the last of them, and turned to the South American forces. He wasn't supposed to eliminate them, but after being shot at, Zero thought that they needed to be put down. He bunkered down though, and waited for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission? Or New Problems?   A New Mission? Or New Problems? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:27 pm

There were a cluster of explosions that took out the cartel's cars. Gaige used the distraction to jump up and run across the roof top, moving to a slighly better location to cover the man below her. She took out two more guys who came up behind as her ally powered up and began attacking, starting with a powerful flash that left some people blinded. She shot these men, as her ally began firing balls of energy around.

After finishing off the other cairo cartel members he took cover again. Allot of the south american cartel bunkered down too. Any who popped up to shoot at either of them recieved a bullet to the head, as she reacted before they could fire. The fight was starting to slow though, and she could see them planning their retreat.

watching, several men opened fire on her and her ally at the same time, while the rest of the group ran. She was pinned down, but only for a second as she deployed a bubble shield, which kept the bullets at bay. She put away her rifle, and raised her left arm. She aimed slightly ahead of the retreating group, and fired a beam of energy that exploded infront of them. Several were killed or wounded and the rest scattered to hide anywhere they could. She couldn't use that again for a while, but she pointed her hand towards the men who were firing anyway, and they too scattered, falling for her bluff.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission? Or New Problems?   A New Mission? Or New Problems? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:10 am

And they were still going at it...though it seemed like one group had been wiped out. Yuri and his passenger continued to wait. Mostly for the gunfire to die down. A few of the men did run past the two...only to hit the car doors at full speed and knock themselves out. They were searched. And found nothing of interest. The duo started to slowly walk towards the fight...heading off any of them that had managed to escape and beat them. And seached them. Still nothing.

Without even going to the main area, the two people had gathered the survivors and tied them up to their car with duck tape over their mouths. It was another waiting game for the two. Until either the rest of the action died down or these idiots woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Mission? Or New Problems?   A New Mission? Or New Problems? Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Mission? Or New Problems?
Page 1 of 1