Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A day after the rain. I_vote_lcapA day after the rain. I_voting_barA day after the rain. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A day after the rain. I_vote_lcapA day after the rain. I_voting_barA day after the rain. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A day after the rain. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A day after the rain. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A day after the rain. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A day after the rain. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A day after the rain. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A day after the rain. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A day after the rain. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A day after the rain. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A day after the rain. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A day after the rain. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A day after the rain. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A day after the rain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

A day after the rain. Empty
PostSubject: A day after the rain.   A day after the rain. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Life shattered mind, how glorious is it that you obide my tainted rituals? I lay in wait for those to sate my desires, yet you stand in my way. Let me free of virtue, let me exact my vengeance upon those strong to gain my ever fluxing confidence...

Withdrawing the lead based pencil of wood and metal, Orange stood upright in the shallow and dank alley. Darkness seemed to follow the brightly named bandit where ever he traversed. With his broad back against the filthy wall, Orange mouthed the words in which he had just written, including the numerous pages of sentences from earlier. With a wry smile, the giant shut his small journal of fantasies, insanity, death, drama, tragedy, humor, and truth with a forceful clasp of his hands. To say the least, the journal made enough noise to scare the rats away, from beneath the dumpster, as steel clasps shut together, locking the incomplete book. The cover being elegantly crafted of silver alloy, the leather bound spine dyed in a pitch black, ornamented with designs of fortresses of the old world, as the tall spires of castles seemed to loom and jump off the book. Pictures, these masterpieces of work colored in a bright white, ivory to be precise. Slipping the journal and all the writing materials back into the slim pack, of black, trimmed with orange. The ten foot giant relaxed his muscles as he let out a bored, strained sigh.

"..."

No words could describe his emotions which fell in tumolt of the closing of his journal. Afterall, that book was his vent, saving his mind from the truth of his seemingly growing state of denial of the harsh world. Staring above, from the alley way, Orange watched as the dark sky loomed over head. The grey coloured clouds, blocking most of the blue sky. The temperature was a fair sixty degrees fahrenheit. A cool breeze came from the North, which soon disapated because of the tall sky scrapers, causing the wind to come from several directions. This suffocating feeling grew inside Orange's mind as he exited the alley, which had pools of water from last nights rain. Though the sky was darkened with clouds, it was about the middle of the day, possibly afternoon, but Orange knew nothing of the time.

Shaking his head as he walked through the streets, each person he passed seemed to shrink in height the further he went down town. A vile laugh escaped his wet lips, today Orange had been in one of his good moods, having not forgotten to take his medications at the correct times. Moving in no direction in particular, the bandit took right and left turns without a care in the world, as he watched vehicles stuck in traffic, and the numerous apartments to both sides seemingly void of life. Though, most people were at their jobs, one would think atleast one window would be open.

A few shinigami passed across the roofs of the tall buildings then disappeared, all the while human security, such as the police, seemed preoccupied with a small rear ending which had taken place. The entire scene of the new city of New York disgusted Orange. Thinking to himself questions and answers to why he had even bothered coming to civilization or why must people be so straight faced as they live out their short lives.

With three more turns and atleast a few miles of walking, Orange settled down on an empty bench in one of the dead areas of the city, where know one lived any longer, having left the poverty stricken site. With a second broken sigh, Orange too out his journal and a pencil, writting down more ideas, stories, and his own mad rantings. His rubber like clothing reflecting small traces of light in a metalic sheen.

Such a vile day, so dark and dreary again... no one lives for the moment any longer, this sadness will no go away, perhaps if I was an angel my wings would be broken, and coated in dirt. It must be my own thoughts, which cause these mentalities maybe life is no longer worth it? No, there must be something of use left to be discovered.

Rereading the small excert from his paragraph, Orange frowned and laid his head back on the bench, both arms outstretched to both sides, gripping the back rest. The bench was cold, so was the breeze which moved the bandit's hair. The book laid open and the pencil in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: A day after the rain.   A day after the rain. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 pm

A day after the rain. Sonomori_gokachi_version_by_sonomori-d364yke

~Dreary Stroll, Perky Attitude~

While the day was dreary, his attitude was not. For some reason, he felt as if today was going to be a good day, a day to remember. Or perhaps he felt that all days were to be remembered. So lax, and calm was his state of mind that it was almost deafening. Even though he was in the best mood of his life, he was half asleep. Another long night on the job, he really needed to stop taking the night shifts. He had been up that entire night, and was still getting used to the reiatsu from the town.

It amazed him that so many years ago most people could not even see him. The world had grown so in tune with each other, and that brought s similar joy to his walk. With his eyes closed, his dodged the incoming people in his stroll. People almost avoided him, the way they had somewhat avoided the man that trotted in his path not so many minutes before. Whispers were overheard in the conversations of the other people, he could hear them talking about the giant man who had just strolled

And, as he passed by, noting the words of the people he saw the accident on the street that was causing such a commotion. "Aye what in the world?" The concepts of vehicles completely baffled him. Even with all the advancements in technology there were still accidents? Why not just remove the human from the entire process and let machine do it? Then again that had been done, for the most part at least. And well, everyone was already so inclined to use the subway anyway that only the rich and commuting were driving in.

He stopped paying a mind to it, knowing full well that he would cause a problem if he tried to inspect it. Though, nothing could really effect him, and he couldn't really effect anything in this world. More importantly? Why was he not jumping across the roof tops like the rest of his fellow shinigami? Well to be honest, he didn't really have it in him to do something like that. It might have been a fear of heights, or it might have just been a strike of laziness about him. Regardless, he never took to the building tops. The skyline was just to much for him. Besides, what would happen if he fell? Not like he has the reaitsu to stop himself from a massive fall.

Eventually, he would have to learn how to do this, but right now his training was made on other matters. He was heading south, towards the much more deprived area. Noticing as he walked, the buildings began to shrink more and more until finally everything was broken and run down. Its amazing how such a city still has this kind of poverty. He knew it well, he was brought up in things such as thing, in the backstreets of the Rukongai.

Sympathy was felt strong in the people that lived here, he had known well their plights. Though he could not help them, he thought of the ways he could, and completely lost in thought he stumbled upon the giant man he had met once before. Without a second thought to it, he engaged in conversation. "I never did catch your name from before in the forest, perhaps we can meet on better terms this time." Sonomori was an utterly different person from once they met before.

His attitude was perky, he was not at all acting as if he were intellectual. Most of all, he was not in any way insulting. This was his pacifist side, the main part of him that made up his social behavior. Like this, he was far mo considerate to others and himself then in his previous wandering state. While he was still tired, he remained standing, looking at the beast of a man in front of him, with half curiosity, half sociology.

The clever eyes had already caught note of the diary, and he had made a mental note from before that this was more of a civil man. Well, civil with medication of course. Somewhat subconsciously, without thinking about it he tried to read the notes from his distance while waiting for the man to respond, or perhaps even while he responded. Though, it was to no avail and he simply made himself look intruding.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A day after the rain.   A day after the rain. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Moving his orange colored eyes towards the source of the disturbance, Orange looked upon a familiar face, one which has been seen once before. The face structure looked similar, but the words which came from the stranger seemed different. Thoughts raced to and fro inside Orange's mind, cleared of insanity for the time being, trying to put a name to the face which loomed in the distance. Taking no notice that the book was still laying wide open, Orange breathed deeply, pinching imbetween his eyes with his right hand, both eyes closed in deep thought.

Thinking of letters at first, coming up with the letter S for the beginning of the name. Soon, though, the other letters started colliding together into words, bringing into existence the word Son. Orange was unsatisfied with the word, knowing that it was only partly right. Bringing both arms down, and opening his eyes, Orange glanced at the man, who looked sleep deprived. Taking the diary, Orange flipped several pages, further and further back, until finally, Orange reached towards the middle of the book, finding the man's name. Memories seemed to reassemble, names such as Walter Redfield, and Sonomori came back. Thinking a little more about an obscure word, which was written in the text, Orange shrugged and closed the book again.

Satisfied for the most part, Orange cracking to fingers, neck, and feet in almsot one odd motion. As if the motion seemed more like a sudden jerk of the body, the bandit relaxed and looked at Sonomori in the eyes with a kind enough expression on his face.

"Son... omori... I beleive is your name... Correct me if I'm wrong, but your a... human is it? I do not remember at all... so long ago..." Pausing, Orange sat straight, and grinned his odd smile expression again, which could freighten small children. His white skin gleaming off the small amount of sun light which broke through the clouds. "You ask my name...? It is... Orange..." Pointing with both index fingers, the giant pointed to his long hair, reaching to his neck, the bright color unmistakable by most.

"What brings you to such... a depleted... part of this ceass pool...? There is very little... here, besides silence..." Taking the journal, Orange slid it into his pack nonchallantly, and stretched his arms. "Why have you come to bother me on such a dreary day? You don't strike me as the kind type... no offense... have you come to wander as I have? If so... it is a very... meager existence..."

Coughing, Orange shielded his mouth with his biceps, and looked at the deastated buildings, the dead trees, and of course some of the looted vehicles. All the while the cold metal bench, with stood the heavy weight of te tall man. Who had been, but a while ago, silently thinking of where to wander next... cities did not cut it for him, simply put. He hated talking, it was not his strong suit, never being taught how to communicate elegantly as others did, just to follow orders and replies. Though, that past was behind him, as much as it could be anyways.

Standing up, Orange lifted his left hand in greeting, a handshake, having remembered that there never existed a formal greeting of the two people.

Orange sat back down again and slightly fidgetted, wanting to leave this conversation already. He liked peace and quiet, loved the silence of being alone. Being left to his own devices where he could create and imagine to his soul's content. Nothing seemed correct to day, but this was probably for the best. The grotesque smile went away and the normal nonchallant look appeared across Orange's face.
Back to top Go down
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: A day after the rain.   A day after the rain. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Sonomori was listing attentively to the giant of a man as he spoke, taking into note the features of him that were different when his medication as it appeared was fully active. It was baffling, how these two mental catastrophe could become normal under the right circumstances. Each question processed through his mind, going through all the checks and balances of the other personalities before a response came into light. This was an advantage of having these multiple thoughts within his head. He had the opportunity to think of things from so many angles, so many possibilities.

This part of him had not gotten the thrill of conversation for a good long while. In absolute fact, he never appeared to anyone outside of small minded conversation. Somewhat, he laughed as the man thought he was a human like the others around him. For one of his personalities this was a bit of an insult, but they all knew that his reaitsu was not up to par with any of the other shinigami. That, of course, is why he was here to begin with. His purpose in this world was to gain what he had never achieved, the power of a true shinigami.

"Orange? That is a rather interesting name but It does match your eating habits I must say."
Calmly, the man chuckled to himself about the thought of it. Oranges, consumed by a man named orange. This was a delightfully deranged personality he thought to himself. But, now on to the other somewhat important statement. "And no, I am not a human at all." The cane that he had carried with him for so long was now brought up to light in the decrepit rainy square. "While I cannot control this, this is a zanpaktou. The reason that I do not appear as if I am a shinigami, is that I have no reiatsu. Well, I do, just not enough to speak about."

A pop came from the cane. Tilting the cane's top downward had revealed the glimmer of the blade itself, before proceed to let the blade rest back in it's sheath. It was somewhat nice that people thought he was a human at this point, it allowed him to go wherever he wanted without being picked out for his job. That, was always a pain. Speaking of his job, it had brought his weary side to the surface, but only for a small bit. Before another word could come from his mouth he slipped to the ground, sitting in the cleanest part of it that he could have subconsciously deciphered.

"A long nights work brings me here, good lord you do not even know how unfathomably boring this job has been. It makes it just that much more annoying when you finally complete it and the sun is already up. I mean, imagine having your entire night wasted night after night with no real gain at all. Sometimes I wonder to the point of why I am actually here, if the committee has the place so well secured."

The words were harsh but true. Somehow he felt as if he was not needed in this world, the walks were his way of venting and that became clear in his words, without even having to express it in speech. His head tilted down to the ground with a bit of sulk, and a bit of apathy, he had almost not noticed the man's hand being brought before him. He had already known what he was attempting to do, thanks to another personality inside him, so without thought he came from the ground, shaking the mans hand with a firm grip, then falling back to the ground where he stood.

His gaze took to the sky, somewhat perplexed by the shades of black and white that created such a gray work around them.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A day after the rain.   A day after the rain. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 pm

A wry grin encompassed the sitting man, as he listened intently to Sonomori's response to Orange's name. Few have ever compared his name to the fruit which he eats so often, and Orange soon became more interested in the man, with that comment. To further his interest, Sonomori, despite his appearence, said he was in fact not a human, which surprised Orange on the inside, but dared not show his emotions to a near stranger, even if they had met once before. A small chuckle escape the bandit's lips however as he glanced at the cane which was being held. Hearing a pop, at first Orange thought it was a soda pop can of some weird form, but quickly realizing it was a Zanpaktou.

However, he surprises subsided once the now know shinigami sat down on the ground, a thought of moving to one side of the bench did not even occur to the large man, his mind occupied on other thoughts and the conversation taking place. Brushing aside some of his orange colored hair, Orange laughed at the man's complaints, knowing part of the annoyance of completeing a job at night, perhaps not being tired, as Orange's power gave him the ability to always be awake. Sleeping out of choice, rather than out of habit.

Orange thought of speaking a reply, thoughts in his head being mulled over and any consequences that might happen. A few seconds past as Orange decided that a reply would not be a negative thing to Sonomori's plight, perhaps it was a guess but the shinigami seemed exsaperated.

With his quiet voice the human spoke from above, literlly looking downwards at the sitting shinigami. A face full of an odd neutral feeling, but at the same time an aura of care could be felt as well. The rough face seemed to soften slightly, literally at that as the rough skin became smoother.

Taking a slow breathe, Orange watched as Sonomori's head lifted to the sky, as Orange regularly did himself, loneliness after all causes odd habits in people.

"I have... never been part of an organization... out of my own... accord, perhaps this committee does not... have everything under control, but... atleast your line of work is more useful... than mine. An outlaw is not a pleasant... life style, you have your... comrades in arms to protect you, and... you protect them. Not to mention, that... as a shinigami aren't you suppose... to protect humans anyways? I may be being... too nosy, if so... forgive me and... say something. Being with someone... or someones is a better life then living under the moon light... especially during winter... alone. I above all... should not be one to lecture... my past deeds do nothing but haunt my frame of mind..."

Taking another deep breath, Orange relaxed and took his pack and slung it off his shoulder, laying it on his lap. The contents hitting eachother and making light noises as the pencils and pens clacked against the metal journals. Taking his left hand Orange unzipped the bag and search through the it carefully. Searching for something of importance, the bandit grasped two things, one a small piece of silver, barely considered a fragment, which then, inside the bag so none could see, Orange replicated the material so the silver was the size of a curled index finger. About half an inch in diameter, and a third of an inch in height, Orange took the new piece of silver, leaving the smaller piece inside the bag, and tossed it to Sonomori. The silver being a small circle, which could open as a small container, the inide lined with rubber from the bag which the silver was in. The container being elegantly crafted with what looked like waves going across the side. the top lid being designed with a small thirteen pointed star, next to each point a number going up to thirteen.

The second item which was pulled out was a brightly fresh orange, which was peeled and eaten almost as quickly as it was brought out. The peels being swallowed soon after. Not a grin or frown was made by Orange as he had given the small gift.

"There... now you have some... gain..."

Back to top Go down
Sonomori

PostSubject: Re: A day after the rain.   A day after the rain. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:11 am

Without so much as looking at the man as he crafted such things, his hand caught the ring with instinct. Sonomori was getting a feel for how things worked, and this was showing in the way that he had caught the ring as it was thrown to him. He brought it over his head and into his view, looking at the carving with such a peircing eye. This was not a critic inspection, but rather a curisoty inspired inspection. That was just how the man was, driven by his curiostiy.

"That is a pretty interesting ability you have there." Unknowingly he was refering to the craftsmenship, rather then the actual ability the man had used to create this. From where he came, things like that were called abilities, rather then skills. it could be a bit confusing when he actually refered to an unnatural ability, but perhaps it was an insight from his other selves. He then placed his container in the pocket, glancing over to the man with teh same deciphering eyes as before to the sky and ring.

"I'll have to apologise, I dont have anything in return to give you for this." This statement was true, for the most part he was utterly broke. But wait, he remembered something from before. This was a rare coiencidence indded. "Or perhaps I do, it may not hold much value to others, but for a part time botanist like myself, these have some relitive value, perhaps they will have a value to you." He then grasped a small burlap back in his pocket, it was about the size of a quater.

With a single move of his arm he tossed the bag, already sealed with wire at the top to the man, then began to explain what they were. "Those are special orange seeds, its amazing that I had them to begin with. They are from the trees in the Rukongai, the similarity between those fruit and oranges is astonishing."

(Had a bug, short on time, cannot format as of the moment. My new computer turned off all auto checks so this post is filled with errors like crazy, and since I cant get it to format I've lost hope in trying to format it for the time being so Im going to leave it like it is. Sorry to be lazy XD)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A day after the rain.   A day after the rain. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 pm

(OOC- No problem, and what I gave you was not a ring, I don't know if you realized it half way through since you changed the ring to a container or what, but either way i just gave you a small silver container.)

Taking the supposed orange-like fruit seeds, Orange opened the small bag and peered inside. Satisfied, the bag and seeds were then stored inside Orange's own bag of assorted items. His eyes glimmered in the clouded sunlight, but tht did no more then make his visage all the more odd looking. Nodding his head in thanks to the simple but useful gift, Orange brought both legs up and crossed them while still sittng on the bench. It was a feat of flexibility and balance for one so large, but the bandit did it as if it came natural.

Orange then watched a small ant traverse the cold and bleak sidewalk, as it carried a small crumb almost half its small size. Thinking that one working for the good of all was a noble ideal in the short term. Though that small delightful thought changed as Orange made a small disgusted look without knowing it, figuring that if there is no independence people are nothing but drones. Workers without their own sense of right and wrong, desires and needs.

Pausing in silence for a moment Orange's disgusted look went away as he turned his head away from the any and to Sonomori, as the gift Orange had given was not meant as a gift for meeting but as a literal gift, as the shinigami had complained about his little gain for long hours of work. Perhaps, Orange thought, Sonomori was like an ant for the shinigami, nothing but a drone for the colony; dutifully following orders of the bigger and stronger ants who guarded the queen ant.

"Tell me," Orange asked with concern unaudible to anyone, "where are your... comrades? surely these... jobs are not done alone... all the time... it just appears odd... to me that you would not have some sort of... friend or what have you..."

(OOC2- Sorry, I did not feel like describing anything and making inferences or having my character do some sort of action right now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day after the rain.   A day after the rain. Empty

Back to top Go down

A day after the rain.
Page 1 of 1