Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
And her butler rises. I_vote_lcapAnd her butler rises. I_voting_barAnd her butler rises. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
And her butler rises. I_vote_lcapAnd her butler rises. I_voting_barAnd her butler rises. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
And her butler rises. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
And her butler rises. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
And her butler rises. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
And her butler rises. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
And her butler rises. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
And her butler rises. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
And her butler rises. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
And her butler rises. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
And her butler rises. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

And her butler rises. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

And her butler rises. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

And her butler rises.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

And her butler rises. Empty
PostSubject: And her butler rises.   And her butler rises. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:36 pm

She had finally done it. She had retrieved her butler's ashes and as per the contract they made all those millennia ago he was bound to serve her even from death. Something that was now going to be put into practice as she said the ancient words and carved the ritualistic circles and runes into the ground around her.

Arise her Butler did, standing five seven, weighing one hundred and sixty three pounds, and wearing a black butler outfit with white gloves as stereotypical as that is.. The first thing he said to her was, "How may I serve you today?" He didn't even seem surprised. What kind of brainwashed guy was this?!? Izuna however was still pleased because it meant she would have help in this crazy world that had changed so rapidly since her own downfall in era's long past.

"For now simply begone and learn the new ways of this world as I have so that you may better serve me. As for myself I think I'll deal with the company that I seem to have drawn by summoning you from the grave." He did so and was gone in a blur of movement as he was a demon and by nature far stronger than your typical person, though he never fought even when his life was in danger which is probably why he was dead to begin with, she would forgive him of that however because it was nice to have a familiar face around again.

Someone had followed her after somehow learning she was raising someone from the dead and although she didn't know it yet they were thinking that she could bring back anyone from the grave with that little incantation. Which was completely untrue because it was only because of the pact between her and her butler that she was able to bring him back at all.

"So what is it you want young man?" She said as she turned to face the group of guys behind the one she supposed was leading them. The same one she was talking to. "We want you to come with us and bring our boss back to life. The Coalition killed him recently and we want him back to take revenge." She scoffed at them and they all got angry immediately, "I can't revive the dead. I only returned my butler to me." She did the most unusual thing after that. She shrunk to the size and age of a child, though she still had her ears and tail and looked cute as a button, "HELP HELP I NEED AN ADULT" She screamed suddenly and ridiculously loud for a child.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: And her butler rises.   And her butler rises. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:12 am

A large man with short black hair and a tidy beard stalked the streets of new york in search of criminals. Not any old criminals, though if he encountered a crime he would intervene, but his goal tonight was to bring in a group of men who'd been kidnapping and selling advent humans. It might not seem possible, given they had powers, but these men probably had powers of their own, and not everyone was a skilled warrior, powers or not. Eitherway, they were bad news. They'd taken women and children as well as men, they didn't care if it made them money.

Alistair had recently faught their boss, who was now dead, gutted by Anders, his faithful beta pack member. Alistair wanted the man alive, but werewolves acted in the moment, Anders had though Alistair was in danger when the man pulled a gun on him. But the man's goons were still at large, and still in the city. He'd been tracking them for a while now. He got himself to high ground by leaping up the side of a building, using his claws to grip the surface as he scaled it.

He jumped to the next roof over, sniffing the air. They were close. As was... something else.... He was going to continue his hunt more cautiously, when there was a scream, from a small child. Alistair growled, and dash forward, jumped to the next roof and onto the wall above the men, he slid down, claws tearing gouges in the wall and then dropped on one of the men. He wouldn't be getting back up. "You've messed up now, fools." He said, barrelling into one man hard enough to crack his ribs. He swung him and launched him into who had pulled a gun on the child who was screaming.

The remaining man threw a ball of fire at him. Despite Alistairs dislike of fire, the flame was so pitiful it barely bothered him. He did drive his fist into the man's gut though, hard enough that he lifted of the ground and hit the wall. Alistair let him flop to the ground, and took out his phone. "Serena I need a coalition recovery team to my location." He said. And looked at the child. "And tell them to bring some hot coco." He hung up and regarded the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: And her butler rises.   And her butler rises. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:27 am

"Hot Cocoa sounds lovely." She said as her voice matured and she returned back to her normal adult form with a innocent smirk and a flick of her hand through her hair, "It is chilly today despite the fireball throwing brigand over there." Her butler showed up out of seemingly nowhere and brought forth, somehow, a chair for her to sit in which she did and she crossed her legs slightly as she crossed her arms and offered the man who had rescued her a chair as well, one having arrived near him via her butler having moved to bring one forth.

"You'll have to excuse Hayato.. he is a great butler and in eternal service to me, but he doesn't fight.. so I have to rely on either myself or the rare help of others for aid. If I had known you would hurt them all brutally I would have saved you the trouble.." She looked over at the pile of near dead buffoons that had worked to attack her not a few moments ago...then a certain scent hit the air long enough now for her to have noticed it, "You are not human." She said bluntly with a grin while she continued to merely wait for whoever it was to bring Hot cocoa.

"I didn't know there were other demi-humans being allowed to live within society. I learn so much every day it seems lately.." She put a finger to her lip and looked up as if in thought, "Come to think of it I heard the humans and demons were still all fighting each other. But you are helping me so you can't be bad. You even used a......cell phone was it? To call a human from the Coalition? So you've got all sorts of neat things I've barely learned about yet. That's very....cool. I think thats the word. Translations are so difficult!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: And her butler rises.   And her butler rises. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Alistair turned and raised an eyebrow when the girl spoke, turning into a woman. Well, he'd seen weirder things, probably. "Better that you called for help. It meant I found them and can get them off the streets now, they're wanted for kidnapping and selling advent humans who cant protect themselves. Bunch of scum."

The butler appearing out of knowhere was also something he didn't see everyday. He accepted the chair, sitting infront of the woman and regarding her with a tilted head and intrigued look. "Good nose. Neither are you. I didn't think there was such things as a werefox..." He paused as she continued.

"Ah, I see you've made a mistake, as have I. I am not a Demi-human, though I've heard of them through the years. I'm a werewolf, actually. I'm guessing you yourself are one, which is interesting to say the least because I've never had the chance to meet one. As for that, generally speaking, society has come to accept the abnormal, mainly thanks to the coaliton. As long as we don't cause trouble or kill, and live in peace or fight in the defense of humans, we're accepted here." Alistair said. He shrugged.

"In places, i'm sure. Unless your including the likes of sinners and hollow as demon, then yes there is always conflict with them. I have not actually ever encountered a demon, and I am no spring chicken. Yes, a cell phone. And tons of other technologies I can barely understand." He chuckled. "I once found it difficult to use. So, not to pry, but might I ask what kind of Demi-human are you? You smell like a fox. " At that moment a truck pulled up and a team of men and women in coalition uniform hopped out. One rushed over to him. "Sir, we're here." He said.

"Um, yes.. I see that." The man seemed to fidget. "Am I to arrest her?" He asked. Alistair smiled slightly. "No. Did you bring that hot coco? yes? give it to her, get them goons in the truck and take them in . I'll question them when I'm done here." Alistair said. The man soluted and rushed away, tripping over his own feet nearly. He returned with a flask and handed it to Alistair before rushing off. Alistair shook his head and handed it to the woman. "Oh right, I never asked your name. I'm Alistair."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: And her butler rises.   And her butler rises. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:03 pm

She merely smiled lightly as she graciously accepted the hot coco and began to blow and sip on it slowly after listening to him speak. She had read about werewolves but didn't expect to find one so soon after finishing her studies of the modern world. This was a fascinating encounter and she was savoring every second.. Hayato made that easier of course but still. Then he asked her name and gave his own. She saw no harm in telling him since he seemed to work with the "good" guys.

"I am Izuna Meinra." The ground trembled slightly as she spoke her name though she herself didn't cause it. Speaking the true name of a demon, even a kitsune halfbreed like herself, was a powerful thing, "Most that have known be simply call me Izuna to avoid unnecessary environmental changes." It was true that the world had not heard her name in so long that this time the effect of her name was less than normal.. but she didn't mind that since it allowed her to introduce herself more often these days.

"I'm glad to see I'm not being singled out by racism. The demons and these hollow that you speak of are nothing more than shadows of their former glory or even worse mere playthings compared to the origin of their species. So much time has passed it seems.. I'm never quite used to it." She sipped the coco again and gave the teacup over to Hayato who began to clean it with a disposable rag he pulled out of his butler-like tuxedo before handing the cup, spotless and clean, back to it's origin which was Alistair.

"As far as I'm concerned the demon blood within me was not enough to corrupt my soul. So I am not nearly as dangerous to innocents as any regular demon and those..Sinners as you call them are mere humans warped by hellish energy. They are no relation of mine so I hold no connection with them and thus couldn't help you with that beyond fighting them." She left it at that for now. Hayato pulled out a pocket watch and showed her the time before putting it away and she shook her head as if to dismiss him which seemed to be the case because he disappeared like a blur shortly after.

"Is there anything else you'd like to talk about while you have my attention? I don't stay in one place for long and this is more time than I've given anyone in the last couple of years."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: And her butler rises.   And her butler rises. EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 9:01 pm

"Agreed, but they are dangerous none the less. Most, atleast. Not all hollow are evil, though most are arrancar and have their wits about them. I hold no love for sinners though." Alistair said. He nodded when she finished speaking. "Well, no I have no more questions for you, but Maybe you'd like to come with me and check out the coalition building. I'm sure alexander would like to meet you, and answer any of your questions about the current affairs on earth. " Alistair stood up.

"I'd also like you to consider joining our cause, though you have no obligation to join the coalition, and I wouldn't hold it against you if you said no, I'm always looking for powerful recruits to help defend the humans."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: And her butler rises.   And her butler rises. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 3:50 am

"Hayato" She said as she stood up and he started taking her chair and making it vanish into seemingly nowhere, "I don't mind going with you for now. I don't have much else to do right this minute anyways." She held out her hand to her side and Hayato placed in it a giant broad sword that looked more like it was ment for bashing than cutting just because it was so large and wide. Almost as if it was a buster sword just with a different handle style and having cracks in it in certain places. She held it as if it were weightless holding it over her shoulder by the white tape that mummified the handle.

"I won't have many questions for your friend Alexander however. I spent two years studying this modern world before I started to venture out into it. The Libraries are very helpful though I had trouble discerning fiction from non-fiction at first. This cause of yours sounds more interesting though. Tell me about that." She started to follow him if he should walk off at this point, "Defending the human race is a lot more difficult than it sounds. Back in my time there were at least 5 or 6 billion less of you and it was still incredibly hard to keep them all safe."

There were around 7 billion people on the planet in the modern world..just how OLD was this girl!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And her butler rises.   And her butler rises. Empty

Back to top Go down

And her butler rises.
Page 1 of 1