Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Clara Firestorm I_vote_lcapClara Firestorm I_voting_barClara Firestorm I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Clara Firestorm I_vote_lcapClara Firestorm I_voting_barClara Firestorm I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Clara Firestorm Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Clara Firestorm Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Clara Firestorm Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Clara Firestorm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Clara Firestorm Empty
PostSubject: Clara Firestorm   Clara Firestorm EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:15 pm

Vizard Template

Theme Music:

Basic Information

Name: Clara Firestorm
True Age: 1016
Sex: Female
Personality: Clara Firestorm is a quiet soul. She would prefer nothing more than curling up with a good, large, Chinese takeaway and a good book. Unfortunately, there are always bad guys to beat up and she also has two boisterous children to take care of, as well as an enraged ex-husband who has recently found out that Clara is not dead as he believed, but has just chosen to not reveal herself. So life is far from straightforward. But if anyone has the determination and will to make it in this kind of life, Clara is the one.

Raised from a young age in the way of the Samurai, Clara has adopted a stoic approach to life. She also honed her sense of honor, never attacking helpless foes (except Hollow), confronting foes face-to-face, and fighting until the end. She also shows unwavering loyalty to those she cares about, going so far as to put her own body on the line to protect those she loves. She demonstrated this selflessness when protecting Kyoto in her human life, and it carried across to her Shinigami life, where she found herself constantly in the firing line to protect innocents from Hollow attack.

Clara backs this up with a kindness that has endured despite the trials and tribulations she has had to face. She even goes so far as to leave her children in the custody of Arngrim, one of the strongest beings in existence, as they would be well protected, while having their memories of her removed so they would not be sad and try to find her. Leaving her kids broke her heart, but she uses their existence as a fuel to keep her going. She does not mix with others while continuing her crusade against those who would threaten innocents. She has adopted a kind of "lone wolf" attitude, and prefers to work alone. She also does not wish to give away her identity to anyone, lest Arngrim or her kids get wind of her existence, though she may let her kids know about her when she thinks they're ready.

Clara likes to think there is good in everyone, including Arngrim; even though she was forced to leave him for the greater good, she still hasn't given up hope that he has good in him somewhere. Except for Hollow of course. She despises them and most Arrancar. She sympathises with other Vizards, being one herself. She remains respectful of Shinigami, despite her exile at their hands. She know their job is to assist the greater good. She treats Sinners the same way she treats Hollow. She has not encountered Serion yet, and she will usually get on with humans for the most part. Despite this, she prefers to work alone, for fear of becoming too attached.

Likes: keeping an eye on her children, remaining hidden, Chinese food
Fears: harm to her children, her identity being uncovered, lack of Chinese food

Character Appearance

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 134lbs

With Mask:
Clara Firestorm Tumblr14

Without Mask:
Clara Firestorm Rwby_r10

Physical Traits: Clara is the mother of both Liv Firestorm and Styxx Abysswalker, and as such shares certain physical traits with both of them. However, she more closely resembles her daughter's youthful appearance, even sharing the same hairstyle, long and messy with a few tendrils sticking out, but it is jet black. Her eyes have the same shape and size as Liv's, but the color is that of Liv's Rage Mode, deep red. She possesses the same skin tone and soft face shape as both of her children, but she is between them in height.

Clothing: Clara wears a black dress with a red girdle-belt and red armor on her arms. The dress has an open neck that reveals a number of necklaces. A furry appendage similar to a wolf's tail protrudes from the right side of the skirt. She also wears black, thigh-length boots with a red splatter pattern. Her most distinctive feature is her mask, which she wears almost constantly. It is the exact same appearance as her Hollow Mask, and she wears it until she enters combat, where she will switch to her Hollow Mask.
Accessories: None

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Clara mainly utilizes swift and deadly strikes with her weapon, preferring to move in and out of melee range like a skirmisher. She is proficient with many sword styles. However, she is a master of "iaido", the Japanese art of quickly unsheathing a weapon for a rapid attack, cleaning the blood from the blade, and quickly sheathing again, all in one fluid motion. However, as most of her enemies do not bleed, she usually forgoes the blade-cleaning part. In most fights, she shows a strong preference towards this style of attacking.

While primarily a melee fighter due to her lack of kidou, Clara does possess a few ranged Blade abilities which, along with her telescoping blade, allow her to be an extremely versatile warrior, drifting in and out of close-range combat as the situation demands. This is especially prominent when she is fighting defensively, as her speed and evasive abilities are required to make up for her lack of physical toughness. Her array of Blades allow her to stand a chance against almost any foe. Clara will only kill if necessary, or if the enemy is a Hollow, preferring to simply disable other foes.

Strengths:
Speed/Shunpo Master: Clara attacks with blinding speed. Her attacks are so fast that they are little more than a blur to the untrained eye. Her skill with Shunpo allows her to cover distance with speed.

Zanjutsu Master/Swordsmanship: Due to her lack of skill with Kidou, Clara devoted all of her time to training with her Zanpakuto. Clara and her blade act almost as one entity. Her blade skill is virtually unmatched. She can deal an extremely high amount of damage using speed and technique over strength.

Stamina: Clara has trained her body to the extent that she can outlast most of the foes she encounters. In a war of attrition, Clara usually comes out on top.

Sensing: Clara's years in solitude, trying to keep an eye on her children from a distance, have resulted in the her having extremely refined reiatsu sensing abilities. She can sense with a single glance, and she can tell a persons power and race even if they are suppressing it. Her sensing range is also extremely large.

Stealth: Clara has honed her skills in stealth over the years. She can move swiftly and silently, and can suppress her energy to virtually undetectable levels.

Weaknesses:
Strength: While she packs a wallop due to the speed of her attacks, Clara's physical strength is actually below average.

Durability: Clara cannot take a lot of punishment. She is forced to avoid most attacks, rather than enduring them.

Kidou: Clara is unable to use kidou of any kind, relying solely on her weapon abilities.

Limited Hollow Powers: The only Hollow power available to Clara from her Mask and when she is in Vizard Final Form are High Speed Regeneration and Hierro, respectively. She does not have Cero powers, though she has replacements for that, with decreased range.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Clara Firestorm Ravenk10
Clara's sealed Zanpakuto takes on the appearance of a red, single-edged and long-bladed oriental-style sword. When sheathed, it is an inch or two shorter than the sheath itself. However, when it is unsheated, it is revealed that the blade is telescoping, being able to extend to around twice the length of the sheath. The weapon is still incredibly light for its size, allowing Clara to wield it one-handed with ease.

The sheathe is a remarkable piece of equipment. It is the centerpiece of all of Clara's offensive abilities. It is a long cylindrical tube with the mouth resembling the chamber mechanism of an six-chambered revolver. Each chamber is filled with a different colored energy matrix. There is a handgrip just above this that Clara holds while fighting.

Spirit’s Name: Kōri No Hana (Kōri)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Clara Firestorm 10620310
Kōri, themed after neapolitan ice cream, has the appropriate trio of colors in her hair and on her outfit. Her hair is half pink and half brown, with white streaks in the pink half. She wears a white jacket with a pink interior, brown pants, and gray boots with very high heels. Under her jacket is a black corset, curved in the middle of the bottom, exposing her sides. She also wears a multitude of necklaces, which hang haphazardly around her neck. Her irises change color when she blinks depending on her mood, alternating between brown, pink and white. Most of time one is brown and the other pink, with both turning white when she is afraid, pink when sad, light brown when happy and dark brown when angry. She always carries an umbrella around, though the purpose is unknown.

Spirit’s Personality: Kōri No Hana, which is Japanese for "ice flower", prefers to be called simply Kōri. She is a wild and unpredictable spirit, being both shy and spritely in equal measure. Her eyes indicate her mood, which can change in a blink, literally and figuratively. One moment she will act like a hyperactive pixie, buzzing around and trying to play, the next she adopts a cold and almost professional attitude. The one thing she constantly shows however is a deep regard for the well being of Clara. She does not take very much seriously, but when she does she means business.

Kōri's interchangeable moods drastically affect how she interacts with Clara's Inner Hollow, Zhou Tai. When she is in her serious, business-like phase, she fears Zhou Tai when he is near, her irises turning white. However, when she is in her shiny-happy-playful phase, she will have no fear whatsoever, even trying to play with him at times, though this is usually unsuccessful and sometimes leads to fights.

Inner World:
Clara Firestorm 85146310
Kōri's Inner World is indicative of her conflicting nature. There is a large mountain in the middle which divides the world in half. On one side is an eternal storm, harsh and unforgiving, where Kōri occupies when in serious mood. The other half is a lush paradise full of vibrant plant life and sunny skies, free of negativity, where the playful side of Kōri brings her. Zhou Tai resides on top of the mountain, seeking solace and peace.

Kidou: None

Shikai

Call Out Command: Burūmu, Kōri no Hana (Bloom, Ice Flower)
Appearance: The only change present in Shikai is that the red details on Clara's attire glow slightly.
Abilities:
Multi-Chambered Energy Sheath: Clara's main offensive abilities all stem from this piece of machinery. The revolver-like chambers each all filled with a different type of energy. To access each one, she must first sheathe her blade. Then she must rotate the chamber until the desired matrix is loaded. She can do this with a thought. Then she pulls the trigger in the handle of the sword, causing the blade to absorb the currently selected energy matrix. Clara gains access to abilities according to which Blade is active, until she changes it again. She can change once per post, and once she uses one of the matrices, she cannot use it again for 3 posts. Changing to a matrix does not reset any of its abilities that are in cooldown, but the abilities do cooldown when the matrix is not in use (for example, Clara uses Power Strike while her Ice blade is active. She then switches to Flame Blade, but she cannot use Power strike until 3 posts of cooldown happen). Each Blade (except the Portal Blade) changes the damage type of regular attacks as well as granting Blade-specific abilities.

The following abilities are common to all Blades(except Portal Blade):

Force Blast: This attack is performed when the blade is sheathed. Clara thrusts the pommel at her target. The effect is the same as Hado #1.

Swift Slash: Clara launches a wave that has all of the properties of a Bala, with the damage type according to the Blade that is active. The range is 30ft.

Median Slice: Clara launches a wave that travels at half the speed of a Bala, but hits with the damage of a Cero, with the damage type according to the Blade that is active. The range is 30ft. She can launch up to 3 in a post with a cooldown of 1 post applying if she uses more than 1.

Power Strike: Clara launches a wave at the speed and power of a Gran Rey Cero, with the damage type according to the Blade that is active. The range is 30ft. She can launch 1 in a post with a 3 post  cooldown.

The following is a list of the available Blades and their Blade-specific powers:

Portal Blade (Purple): This Blade is does not possess any offensive abilities until Bankai. As the name suggests, this blade is for travelling. Thanks to the ministrations of the Arrancar scientist Ezia Liante, it is capable of opening a Gargantua, allowing her access to Hueco Mundo(a must if she wishes to keep an eye on her kids), as well a Long-Distance Portal which allows her to travel to any place on Earth that she has been to already. These portals require a lot of energy to use, so are not usable in combat.

Ice Blade (Blue): This Blade causes Clara's attacks to deal cold energy damage.

Ability - Impale: This ability is initiated by Clara stabbing the ground with her sword. A large ice spike will erupt from the ground, aiming to impale the target. It will impale up to a range of 20ft from the part of the ground it came from, and she can target a foe up to 80ft away. Damage is equivalent to being stabbed by a large, cold and pointy object. She can use up to 4 in a post with no cooldown. Using a 5th incurs 1 post cooldown.

Ability – Flash Freeze: This ability is activated by Clara thrusting at the target. A ray of cold energy fires out from the tip of the sword and hurtles towards the target at the speed of a Bala. If it hits something, it will flash freeze an area about a foot in diameter. The affected area is encased in ice until the ice can be thawed or burst. The ice is breakable, though requires a bit of effort. Stronger characters obviously won't be as hampered as weaker ones. Can be used up to 3 times in a post with a 1 post cooldown if 3 are used.

Flame Blade (Red): This Blade causes Clara's attacks to deal fire damage.

Ability – Flame Strike: Clara slices straight down in the direction of the target. A pillar of fire falls down at the speed of a cero on top of the target. The pillar is 5ft wide, and upon impact with either the target or the ground explodes, dealing a Gran Rey Cero's worth of damage. There is also a chance of setting exposed fabrics and other flammable materials ablaze, though most characters are swift enough to avoid this (at the discretion of the owner of the char that gets hit). Can target a being up to 50 ft away. 3 post cooldown.

Ability – Blazing Javelin: Clara throws her sword like a javelin at the target. The sword becomes completely enveloped in fire, and upon impact explodes with the force of a cero. She can throw it 30 ft tops. The sword is then instantly recalled to her hand.

Lightning Blade (Yellow): This Blade causes Clara's attacks to deal electrical damage.
Ability – Lightning Bolt: Clara fires a lightning bolt from the tip of her sword. Equivalent in all respects to Hado #4.

Ability – Zap Cannon: Electrical energy builds up in the sword and is then fired in the form of a large ball. The ball hits with the damage of a Gran Rey, but the target is also affected by the electrical discharge. Their limbs might twitch uncontrollably or even become numb, depending on the targets own inner strength(read: target's owner's discretion). The secondary effect only lasts for a post. 30ft range, 4 post cooldown.

Reiatsu Blade (White): This Blade causes Clara's attacks to deal pure Reiatsu damage.

Ability – Charge: Clara draws energy from within. Her energy-based abilities hit 30% harder and she gains a 30% increase in Durability. This lasts for 3 posts with a 6 post cooldown.

Ability – Blast Cannon: A pure energy-based attack, Clara can choose to fire immediately for a Gran Rey Cero's worth of damage or she can charge for a post and fire a Cero Oscuros. Both have a 3 post cooldown and a range of 50 ft.

Martial Blade (Colorless): This Blade causes Clara's attacks to deal force damage.

Ability – Inner Focus: Clara's body becomes one with her sword. She gains a 30% boost to Speed and Strength. This lasts for 3 posts with a 6 post cooldown.

Ability – Keen Edge: Clara's sword is sharpened to the point extent that it can cut through strong Hierro/Armor with ease. This is a passive ability that is active as long as the Martial Blade is the active Blade.

Non-Blade Abilities:

Afterimage: Clara can Shunpo fast enough and with such efficiency that she leaves an afterimage of herself at her start point. She can leave up to 5 images a post. The afterimage is purely illusory.

Solar Flare: Clara can withdraw and sheathe her sword at such speed that she can actually partially blind enemies. They must be in melee combat range and possess functional eyeballs. They will have blurred vision for 1 post. 1 post cooldown.

Defense Matrix: Clara can project a protective shield from her sheath. The shield can stop anything up to a Gran Rey Cero in strength from damaging her, however the concussive force will still send her flying if her Strength gets overwhelmed, which it usually does. Thus, she will be blasted away as if the attack hit her, but without taking damage from the attack itself. The environment however, still hurts. Cero or less = no cooldown. Higher than Cero up to Gran Rey = 2 posts.

Sheath Bat: Clara can swing her sheath up to hit a target in the nose. Target takes bludgeoning damage equal to getting hit in the nose with a baseball bat made of zan steel to face and pride. No cooldown.

Boosts: Speed x2, Stamina x2, Strength x2

Bankai

New Name: Kōri no Hana Hoeru (Flaming Ice Flower)
Appearance:
Clara Firestorm Da0cb810
Clara remains relatively unchanged in this form. The only difference is all of the red parts of her armor, including the eye-slits in the mask, glow bright red and leave a faint trail of red flames when she moves.
Abilities:
Blade Abilities: The following abilities are acquired in addition to the Shikai abilities(except for Keen Edge, which is replaced). The corresponding Blade is in parentheses:

Portal Catapult (Purple): Clara's signature maneuver. She opens a portal in front of her and Shunpos through. At the same time she opens another portal behind her target, through which she launches out at triple the speed she enters it at. The result is a charging melee attack at 3x Shunpo speed, which can be devastating. She cannot change direction or maintain the speed, she must instead use the attack and then slow down to normal speed to avoid crashing into obstacles. This is usually used to close distance at the start of a battle. The large amount of energy required means she can only use this once a thread. Energy attacks cannot be sent through.

Perforate (Blue): This is an upgraded version of Impale. Clara stabs the ground, causing ten spikes of the same parameters of the single spike in Impale to burst from the ground and attempt to stab the target. The difference is the spikes launch out of the ground at the target, up to a range of 60 ft from the part of the ground they burst from, She can target a foe up to 80 ft away. 3 post cooldown.

Immolate (Red): This attack is initiated in a similar manner to Impale and Perforate. Clara stabs the ground, causing an explosion of fire to erupt upwards from beneath the target. The plume is 20ft wide and extends upwards for 40ft. She can target anyone up to 60 ft away. Anyone caught in it takes a Cero Oscuros of fire damage, and exposed fabrics or other flammable materials may catch fire(at owner's discretion). 4 post cooldown.

Volt Tackle (Yellow): Clara envelops herself in an intense electrical field. She then launches herself forward at Shunpo speed, aiming to take the foe with a reckless body attack. Upon impact the target takes force damage of being hit by a solid ball of zan steel at Shunpo speed, as well as electrical damage equivalent to a Cero. Barriers that can block a Gran Rey or higher, or Gran Rey or higher powered attacks can disrupt the field, foiling the attack. 2 post cooldown.

Rapid Reiatsu Rend (White): Clara charges her sword with a large amount of energy. Then she can slash faster than is visually detectable, at an enemy up to 80ft away. For each physical slash Clara appears to perform, 3 slashes at varying angles assail the enemy, each slash dealing a Cero of energy damage. She can do this 3 times per post for 3 posts. 3 post cooldown.

Improved Keen Edge (Colorless): This replaces Keen Edge. Clara's sword can now cut through any Hierro or Armor, and even break some Zan Steel objects(with owners permission). This is passive and remains active as long as the Martial Blade is the active Blade.

Boosts: Speed x3, Stamina x3, Strength x3

Inner Hollow

Name: Zhou Tai
Appearance:
Clara Firestorm Zhouta10
Zhou Tai takes an unusually humanoid appearance. He appears as a tall, masked and armored soldier, armed with a ornate katana.

Personality: Zhou Tai appears to use Clara's fighting style, judging by his stance. He does not speak very much, preferring the solitude of his mountain. He does get annoyed however, when playful Kōri tries to play with him, the clash sometimes resulting in fights that neither of them win. He does not seem interested in taking over Clara's body yet, as there are signs that she shares some of his traits already. He is content just to sit on his mountain.

Mask

Appearance: Clara's mask takes the form of a fearsome, full-face mask that resembles the face of a Hollowfied bird. Her messy black hair is transformed into a mane of black feathers. The mask has four eye slits, further enhancing Clara's inhuman appearance. She has Harmonized with her Inner Hollow, and so keeps the Mask on at all times (unless it has been broken or she is out of combat).

Abilities: Speed and Stamina boosts increase by one factor (x3 in Shikai, x4 in Bankai)

Hollow Mask Powers:
High-Speed Regeneration: The only Hollow power Clara can access without entering Full Vizard Form. Her regeneration is extremely fast, healing serious wounds within 2 posts.

Lunar Slice: Each time Clara uses this ability, part of her mask breaks. This ability can be used up to 15 times before the mask is completely broken. Clara can block an attack with her sword, absorbing the energy into the blade. She can then launch an energy slash at the same power as the attack that was absorbed. Depending on the attack affects how many uses are expended.
Bala = No uses
Cero = 1 use
Gran Rey Cero = 3 uses
Cero Oscuros = 5 uses

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:
Clara Firestorm Female10
Clara's armor changes into that of a fully-fledged Samurai, as above. The only difference being her mask fuses to her face, covering it completely. Her weapon remains the same from her earlier forms.
Full Vizard Personality Quirk: While her Full Vizard Form results in the same lack of control that all other Vizards endure, there is one difference. Clara will never attack her children, Liv and Styxx.
Abilities:
Hierro: Clara gains the only other Hollow trait she can access. She gains strong hierro. She does not gain any extra abilites or powers.

Full Moon Slice: This is Clara's final ability, only usable in Bankai or Full Vizard Form. After using this ability, Clara's mask will break and she will be out of the fight. There are two steps to this attack. First she begins channelling energy into her sword. This takes 2 posts to complete, but she remains mobile and active throughout. All of the chambers on her sheath glow bright golden. During the charge-up period, up to 4 attacks that are up to a Cero, 2 that are up to Gran Rey Cero, or 1 up to a Cero Oscuros in strength can be blocked and the energy is added to the power of the attack. Any more, and she must dodge or take the hit normally. Then, after the two posts are up, Clara lunges forward and slashes at the opponent. The slash will carry up to 60 ft away, but travels at the speed of a Cero. The slash inflicts damage equal to 2 Gran Rey Cero normally. If attacks were absorbed however, the damage from each attack is added to the normal damage of the attack, which can result in a truly devastating attack. The attack also generates an explosion of the appropriate size on impact.
Boosts: Speed x4, Stamina x4, Strength x4

Back Drop

Background:
Human Life(Clara has no memory of this period)
Clara Winters was born into a proud accounting family in a small town in western America, an area that would later come to be known as California. Her father was an official treasurer for the fledgling Confederate State that had formed in the aftermath of the Civil War. Clara was expected to follow her parents into the accounting, but Clara was anything but a typical woman in that era. She spent more time out on her uncle's range swinging her grandfather's cane around like the sword  of a dragon-slayer than she did crunching numbers and attending to her studies. When she was 16, the Confederate hierarchy had decided to send an envoy across the ocean to distant Japan, in order to try and open a new trade route. Their bargaining chip was that the Japanese had not discovered gunpowder yet, so a shipment was loaded on to the boat to head out. Clara's father was part of the mission and, because of his daughter's pleas, he brought young Clara along for the trip.

Upon arriving, Clara was enthralled by the customs and rituals she observed in the unfamiliar land. She was especially stricken by the legend of the Samurai, honorable swordsman whose skill with their weapons was only matched by their chivalry. She watched as young men and women trained in the various sword arts required of a warrior like a Samurai. Meanwhile, the negotiations had broken down between the Confederacy and the Japanese Emperor, and the Confederate party was banished from the country. Young Clara was so desperate to be a part of this new and unusual world she had just encountered, that she snuck away from the boat as it departed Japan. In a twist of fate, the boat never made it home, being destroyed in a storm.

Clara wandered around a town known as Kyoto, determined to find a place here. It was not easy, and she found that she had underestimated the difficulty of survival in an unfamiliar environment. She was found sleeping in a bush by Royal Guards, who brought her before the Emperor to be sentenced for trespassing. She pleaded to the Emperor that all she wanted was to be a part of society here, and that she was willing to do whatever it took to gain acceptance. The Emperor considered this, unusual turn of events. He was wary of the foreign girl, but he was also impressed with her determination and spirit. He thus ordered that she would fight an apprentice swordsman in combat, with wooden swords, for the right to be taken in and trained.

The did not go well as Clara was greatly outclassed by the greater experience of the apprentice. Even though she lost ultimately, the Emperor was in awe of the heart that Clara showed and the will to win, despite the odds against her. He thus decreed that she would be taken in by a family on the outskirts, where she would learn to work the land, as well as train under a master swordsman in the way of the Samurai. Clara could not believe her luck, and was determined to repay the faith he showed in her.

Clara did just that. She learned Japanese, and trained extensively in swordsmanship under Master Kagawa, the master swordsman of the town. Not only that, but she put her experience of working her family's land to full use, becoming an invaluable member of society. Unfortunately, life rarely gives without taking. When Clara was 20, the town was attacked by Confederate pirates, who were avenging what they perceived to be dishonor shown by the Japanese 4 years earlier when they broke off the trade negotiations. Master Kagawa marshaled a defensive force with the singular goal of protecting the elderly, the sick and the children. The defense force fought like true Samurai, holding off superior numbers and allowing the innocents to flee to the city, and buying enough time for the Emperor's forces to marshal and drive the pirates away. Clara survived with a handful of other swordsman. Master Kagawa and his wife had become isolated duuring the fight, and the were overwhelmed by gunfire from the pirates improved firearms.

The town was rebuilt and Clara, as the most senior surviving warrior, was installed as the master swordsman for the town. Her skills were certainly up to par for the task, as she had become supremely skilled with her blade. She trained other promising students for another three years, before fate played the ultimate cruel hand. A civil war had broken out in Japan,and Clara was once again called upon to protect the town that had come to depend on her. She led the defense stubbornly, the enemy forces even beginning to flee due to the hopelessness of trying to get past her. But there was a traitor in the ranks, and one of her trusted comrades stabbed her in the back with a poison blade. She slew the man where he stood in split-second, but the damage had been done. Her loyal troops were enraged by the enemy's subterfuge, and they fought with an even greater fervor. The battle was won, the enemy vanquished. Clara eventually fell, after seeing out the battle. She was given a hero's memorial, and her armor and weapons were stored in a shrine comemorating Kyoto's great Gaijin hero.

Life in the Soul Society

Despite the trauma of her passing out of the Living World, Clara chose not to reflect on what she was before. She had no memory of her life before, so she simply focused on being better, the same determination that had served her well in her human life fuelling her here in her new life. She spent many years in the Rukongai, fighting for survival, seemingly always a step ahead of death no matter the odds. She eventually joined the Shinigami Academy. Clara was instantly successful, being assigned to Squad 11, which contained the mightiest martial warriors the Soul Society had to offer. She gained the respect of her squadmates quickly, rising to Vice-Captain and proving herself as a formidable warrior. She led many successful operations against Hollow interference in the Living World. But again, fate decided that things were going to well.

By learning her Zanpakuto's name, Kōri No Hana, and achieving Bankai, Clara was considered strong enough to engage solo missions. Clara was on one such mission in Norway when she was blindsided by two Vasto Lorde-class Hollow. She fought them off, but sustained heavy damage in the process. Hollow energy had infiltrated her body, and there was nothing more she could do. Clara had become a Vizard. She knew what was coming. The Gotei hierarchy cast her out of the Soul Society, and forced to wander the Living World. She decided that this would not stop her from performing the same duties that she had done all of her life. She was going to protect the innocent, regardless of her status.

Vigilante Mother

Clara wandered the Living World for some time. She tracked down Hollow and destroyed them, thus continuing to protect the innocent. However, she soon found herself starting to flounder. She felt like she was simply drying up water rather than trying to stop the flood. She decided to try and make a real difference. She did not have to wait long, she hid and watched a weak Arrancar open a Gargantua, and switly and stealthily followed it in. The journey was chaotic. She barely made it through and landed face-first in the White Desert. By this time, her Inner Hollow had been subdued enough that, the two had Harmonized. She put on her mask, and waged war on Hueco Mundo. She located the nearest source of Hollow activity and headed straight there, where she outclassed several Adjuchas-level Hollow. The location was a massive palace carved out of a vast tree. She then found herself in the presence of a man who would make a very profound impact on her life. He was none other that Arngrim Wolfcloak, the leader of this Hollow facility. He watched as Clara cut down his followers. She defeated another two Adjuchas, but was now drained from her exertions to get this far. She faced down another Hollow that tried to capitalize on this, an extremely powerful Vasto Lorde, and was defeated swiftly. But before the killing blow was struck, the Hollow was cut down. She gazed up into the eyes of Arngrim himself. He took her as his prisoner, but was treated as anything but.

Inside the palace, Clara found that Arngrim had become enamored with her, admiring her strength, honor and bravery. She initially repelled his advances, but she too came to admire the same qualities in him. His sense of honor had no peer, and he was an almost perfect fighter. The two fell in love, and they fought side-by-side as companions. They married, Clara adopting the surname Firestorm. It was then that the complexion of her life would change. She fell pregnant by Arngrim, giving birth to two twins, Olivia and Styxx. Styxx was like his father, prideful and stubborn. But Liv, as Clara grew to call her, was almost identical to her mother. She had inherited Arngrim's stubbornness, but her loyalty, kindness, and purity of heart were all Clara's. She even looked like Clara, albeit that her messy long hair was strikingly blond and she had lilac eyes instead of the crimson her mother possessed.

Liv and Styxx were sent on raids to the Living World when they reached their teens. Clara was worried about them, even if their father was not. She enlisted the help of a renowned scientist, Ezia Liante, who modified her multi-chambered sheath with the ability to open Gargantuas. She would then shadow them without either them or Arngrim knowing. Arngrim eventually found out, and was furious for not allowing the children to go at it alone. Clara was furious too, for while Arngrim showed great love for Liv, he showed nothing but contempt for Styxx. Evetually, Clara grew tired of this, as well as Arngrim's unquenchable thirst for conquest, and apparent hatred of Vizards. She feigned her own death, allowing a Hollow to stab her in front of him. What he didn't see was her using her new blade to travel some distance away. Arngrim presumed her dead.

While her children slept, Clara enlisted Ezia's help one more time. She had the scientist remove the memory of Clara from their minds, in order to prevent them looking for her. She then left, watching her children from a distance. While she regretted leaving tham with Arngrim, the truth was that he was the best person to defend them. Whatever, she thought of him, he was still one of the most powerful people in existence. She was content to simply watch, until now...
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]

Last edited by Orgoth on Wed May 18, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Clara Firestorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clara Firestorm   Clara Firestorm EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Sheath Bat: How much damage does this do to pride? If your the sinner of pride or the face of Bo can this insta kill you?

Solar Flare: What constitutes functional eyeballs?

Flame Strike: What's her caster level?

flash Freeze: "3 times in a thread with a 1 post cooldown in between each one." What? did you mean post?

Portal Blade (Purple): "This Blade is does" Good to know it is does.

Ok so obviously some of those are jokes but the flash freeze one does seem under powered. Unless this is jun's call, in which case ignore me. I did say 3 could be used with a 1 post cooldown after. I've went over all my complaints with you in person, and everything's been fixed. Still iffy on improved keen edge, I even considered imposing a duration and cooldown, but its only during martial blade so I'll let it go for now. Just note I'd never allow it if it was an always active ability. Don't care who's sword it is, how magical or amazing or hot it is, that would be to much. One last thing, we'll need to discuss that history a little more. That is all.

I give this 3-1. I can't justify giving it any less. Congratulations. Approved.

Oh did I say 3-1? I meant 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Clara Firestorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clara Firestorm   Clara Firestorm EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Sheathe Bat: Yes. Insta-kill.

Solar Flare: As in, must have eyeballs that are used to see using light. Like normal eyeballs.

Flame Strike: As a disciple of Tordek, her caster level is Epic Level Cleric

Flash Freeze: Fixed

Portal Blade: I know what I said. This Blade is does. Perfect.

Thanks XD
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Clara Firestorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clara Firestorm   Clara Firestorm EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Only reason I didn't nail IKE is because of the user permission only clause. The only character I can think of that would have a problem with that ability is Simon/Miles. Because Miles in sword form isn't as durable as a soul bound item.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clara Firestorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clara Firestorm   Clara Firestorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Clara Firestorm
Page 1 of 1