Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Johannes D'Arc I_vote_lcapJohannes D'Arc I_voting_barJohannes D'Arc I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Johannes D'Arc Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Johannes D'Arc Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Johannes D'Arc Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Johannes D'Arc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Whiterabbit
Lucy Whiterabbit

Johannes D'Arc Empty
PostSubject: Johannes D'Arc   Johannes D'Arc EmptySat May 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Advent Human Template

Johannes D'Arc LF0eiwT

Basic Information

Name: Johannes D'Arc
True Age: 25
Sex: Male
Personality: Johannes, sometimes called Jay by his friends, is a very.. strange person. It's not the fact that most of him resolves around his faith for God.. but more the way it does. The blonde man is in fact pretty violent and doesn't really ever try to escape a conflict or resolve it peacefully. Instead he actually provokes his enemies with puny that most of times only he really laughs about. While his faith is real, he basically seems like big dirty parody of Christian belief. Or like a fanatic. In his oppinion the powers he has were given to him by God himself and that his task on earth is to cleanse it from evil. The actual question should be who actually is the greater evil? Well.. Johannes isn't neccessarily evil.. he is actually very kind. In his own way. Better said: He doesn't wish people harm.. but he still does harm them though. Of course he can restrain himself enough to not be a great danger, but his methods of fulfilling missions and fighting enemies are most brutal. Johannes definitely is not the person to make prisoners. A merciless fanatic so to say. A lot of people can't deal with his otherwise cold attitude and mostly monotone voice in combination with his over-the-top faith and brutality. Very few people however love that part about him. Either way Johannes is pretty one-of-a-kind. Not only by his outfit but also by his personality and way to deal with things.
Likes: Pretty much obvious here: Johannes world resolves around God, Food and Guns most of the time. There isn't really much to say.
Fears: Johannes doesn't fear many things but what he does fear: God (reverence), his little sister getting hurt or his little sister hurting him, whom he believes God gave supernatural strength and speed.

Character Appearance

Johannes D'Arc OnUmr5H

Height: 209 cm
Weight: 109 kg
Physical Traits: Basically Johannes is a blonde 2,09 meter tall muscular man who crossdresses as a nun like all the time. He even introduces himself as "Sister Johannes D'Arc" sometimes. Some also wonder if that's his actual name. And the crossdressing part isn't really doing it's job because Johannes is masculine as one can be. Except for the scar he got after making his little sister mad once there is not much more to be said. A good thing about his appearance: Hardly anyone takes him serious. Though people really should.
Clothing: Most of times Johannes wears the Uniform of a Nun. Nothing special about it except for a man wearing it and the existence of nun-uniforms in the size of a 2 meter tall one man army. Rarely he is seen in a schoolgirl-outfit.
Accessories: His Necklace which at same time is his Fullbring called "Holy Armory".

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Simply brutal and full-on is Johannes' fighting style. Vital for this is his fullbring called "Holy Armory". With a wide range of spirit-weapons he often fights very aggressively and hardly leaves his opponents way to attack, as they will be busy blocking all the incoming projectiles. At least that is if he doesn't really take is opponent seriously. Otherwise Johannes actually uses tactics and thinks about which weapon would be best to counter his enemies' fighting style. From Machine Guns to Grenades to Melee Weapons to Armors and Shields to simple Tools and Gadgets. The more powerful and complex however, the more Reiryoku it takes to create it. The biggest advantage here is the flexibility of how Johannes fights with the big cost of being mostly dependent Reiryoku. So basically Johannes' fighting style consists of combining a whole set of weapons and tools created by his fullbring in order to defeat his opponents. And with defeat he means killing. Or well.. exorcising in his view.
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in terms Combat?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in Combat?]

Primary Stage

Ability Name: [Name of power]
Description: [Describe what your ability does]

Final Stage

Boosts:

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you:
Appearance:
Powers: Holy Armory is a Fullbring that allows the user to create almost any kind of tool, required for battle. Be it a Weapon, Armor, Body-Mods or whatever. The only limit here are the amount of Reiryoku and the imagination. Of course they must make some sense. And the reason they are called "spirit-tools" is because they aren't just any weapons. Tools, created by Holy Armory, work with Reiatsu. In order to use the weapons to their fullest (or just shooting) Johannes has to use his Reiryoku for it. That way the tools are enchanced, so that they are actually useful in combat against spirits. While weapons like guns require Reiryoku to shoot Reiatsu Bullets, other tools like Shields, Boots or whatever often have unique powers that are activated by using Reiryoku.

(Note: He can have more than one tool, named tools however can't be dual-wielded. Also: The only reason some Weapons are named is because of their special ability. Other weapons can be created of course.)

Ability Name: Joanne
Description: Joanne is the name of Johannes' Machine Gun (see first picture). It is one of his two most favored weapons as it has high fire-rate and is very destructive. The only problem is the limited mobility that comes with it. The special power of Joanne is a "Smite". Johannes can charge up an attack and the fire a quick bolt of strong compressed energy, making it highly destructive.

Ability Name: Maria
Description: Maria is the name of his Uzi SMG. Maria is, like Joanne, one of his two favourite weapons. The reason for this one here is again the high fire-rate and possible mobility, though it lacks in destructive power. The special power of Maria is "Baptize". Johannes shoots a barrage of thin shard-like projectiles which stick to what they hit and leave a small explosion few seconds after they hit. (Basically like the Needler from Halo)

Ability Name:

Boosts:

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down

Johannes D'Arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: