Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting of the Minds I_vote_lcapMeeting of the Minds I_voting_barMeeting of the Minds I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting of the Minds I_vote_lcapMeeting of the Minds I_voting_barMeeting of the Minds I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting of the Minds Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting of the Minds Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting of the Minds Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting of the Minds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Meeting of the Minds Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Diath's protestations were still ringing in the sleek raven's ears as she flew across New York. She blended in easily in the night sky, and her ability to suppress her spiritual pressure to nothing meant she was virtually undetectable. As she glided gracefully through the air, she shuddered slightly at what was to come. Ever since she had been responsible for a large amount of destruction in the city of Bogota, Gráinne knew she would have to face the consequences of her loss of control. In truth, she had a lot to thank Arngrim Wolfcloak for. Without his intervention, she might have actually killed somebody, even herself. Now she had lost him, as he was overthrown and killed by a new threat. But Gráinne kept her cool this time. With Captain Reinhart's help, she had learned control and focus, allowing her to direct her anger, not the other way around.

Lady Liberty was an awesome sight at night time. The spotlights illuminated her brightly, standing as a beacon against the evil that surrounded her and infused this world. True to his word, Kai Allard-Liao sat alone, at the very top of the monument. In front of him was a table upon which lay a tea set and 3 stacks of documents. Gráinne fluttered gracefully down beside the table and shifted back into her normal form. She wore the Captain-Commanders haori, complete with rank insignia and white captain's cloak. She bowed respectfully, then swished her hair. "Good evening, Commander." She gazed at the man expectantly, bracing herself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Kai nodded at the girl and poured tea for her and refilled his own cup. "Good evening, Captain-Commander. I hope Jun kept to his orders and didn't seriously harm anyone. If he did, please speak up...I'll send him back to you for punishment by your hands. Please sit, we need to talk." He sighed heavily. "Do I need to go into detail of how or what we know of what happened in Bogota? It was very fortunate the previous fight forced everyone to flea before you showed up and went berserk. If it weren't for that, we would have reacted differently and it wouldn't have turned out good for us in the end. Either way, we needed to talk as a couple of...situations cropped up." He waited to see if she needed any convincing. If not, he'll continue with the main course.

"I have two situations. One is a longer one to resolve and is what we're preparing for. The other one...I'll need your help to resolve. Specifically, helping me kill this man. *slides the middle document towards her* His name is Alexei Romanov. Recently resurrected and empowered. Stronger than anyone we know. Before he was killed by us before, he raped, killed, and experimented his way through the years...basically since he was a teenager...he's arguably more evil than even the worse of sinners. Even after his death, his soul never left this world and had clones continue his projects. I can't afford to have two to three of my best officers and myself go out to hunt him. Finding him is our job. The trick is actually finding him and hoping he stays in one spot long enough for me to show up and assist you. When we do find him, I'll send someone to message you on where...if you have a specific messenger you want, I'll send them."

He paused again to let it sink in and let her read through. Perhaps allow her to ask a few questions if she had any. It seemed she was calm and focused. Much better than what he had expected...and was a relief. Though he kept stoic throughout all this time.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Azazael sat in on his throne, slouched and bored out of his mind. Six foot tall, with a toned atlethic build, red hair, blue eyes and a scar like bone piece on his face. He wore a black jacket and black throusers, and punk rocker boots. An attendant stood by, waiting on his every whim. If he said jump, they would. What if he told them to jump on his sword? He opened his mouth to speak, when someone knocked on the door to the room. His attendant looked at him. "What?" He asked. The arrancar bowed. "Should I see who it is?"

Azazael shrugged. "I think you should." He said with a grin that suggested he should hurry. The arrancar ran across the room and opened the door, ushering in one of the arrancar Azazael recognized as a scout. The man bowed before him, fist to the floor. "Speak." He said. "Lord Azazael, My scouts report the human commander Kai has been spotted on top of the statue of liberty."

Azazael sat up. Finally, something to do besides sit around waiting. He was hoping to get to speak to Kai outside of his little fortress at some point. Azazael hoped he didn't have some big date planned or it was about to be ruined. The Arrancar king stood up. "Open me a portal there, scout master." He said. The arrancar did as asked, and Azazael stepped through.

He arrived in the world of the living a few feet from the platform Kai stood on. Grainne Xios stood next to him, listening as the man spoke. Now that, Azazael hadn't been expecting. He grinned cockily as he sonido'd to join them. "Well well well, this is a surprise." He said looking from kai to Grainne and back. "Exactly the two people I wanted to meet." He grinned menacingly, as his eyes shone in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:43 am

Gráinne listened to the man's words. Despite the trouble she had caused by her tantrum in Bogota, Kai maintained a level and calm demeanour as he spoke. She sat and accepted the tea. "Punishment is not necessary. That young man is... energetic." She listened to him speak, accepting his words without argument. "I understand. I am grateful for your understanding. I will of course contribute as much help as necessary to the rebuilding of Bogota. What are these situations?" Gráinne was relieved at how the conversation was progressing. Kai turned out to be both reasonable and measured in his approach, and Gráinne appreciated that. She listened intently to his report, frowning when Kai described Alexei's crimes. "This Alexei sounds like someone who's death is best for all. I will do all I can to help. Now, what was the other-"

Before she could continue, another guest arrived. A Gargantua opened right beside the platform, revealing Azazael. The black-clad Arrancar was the one who had overthrown Arngrim and killed him. Gráinne's heart was filled with rage and sorrow, but that would not be detectable to the others. She stared wide-eyed at Azazael, taking in not only his massive power signature, but also his intimidating appearance. Gráinne spoke quickly, a slight tremor in her voice as she struggled to contain her fear. "W-what do you want with us?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:15 am

Kai stared darkly at the gargantia and the person there. Seemed like Arngrim was replaced. That...Kai had mixed feelings on that. Guy must have spies somewhere around here...hiding their spiritual pressure and using some stealth ability. Grainne had a slight tremor in her voice when she asked a question he was wondering himself. But something about this arrancar felt or seemed...familiar. Then he got the report. He had to give credit to Alexander. "Your spiritual pressure has some similarities to a couple of hollow that got killed a little while ago by one of Grainne's subordinates. Don't know what happened, but care to introduce yourself then leave? This is a private meeting. Or do you have a death wish?"

The arrancar could cause a ton of damage to New York. But not enough before the Tomoshibis and the few officers he still had in New York responded, if he somehow managed to give Grainne and himself the slip. Kai was fairly calm and stoic like usual. He stayed seated, but was ready to destroy everything on the table. The Serion information was what he didn't want the new king to have. A red seal was below the table. All he had to do was activate it. It wouldn't even touch Grainne or himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:37 am

Azazael smiled at Grainne, noticing the fear. She was closer to Arngrim than should have been possible. The fear made sense, but he still loved it. "Save the tough talk there, chump. If i was here for a fight, you'd know about it." He said stepping past them. "Observant, aren't you?" He said as he looked at the stacks of paper. "Its Azazael, and no I think i'll stick around here for a while."

He picked up the stack of papers on Alexai. "Grainne and Alexai, and something else i dont care about. No stack for me? I'm slightly offended. Do i need to blow up bogata to get a stack of papers of my own?" He said looking at Kai and Grainne with a devilish grin. He waved the papers around. "But you asked me a question, didn't you Grainne? A chat? A hug? Maybe Alexai's head?" He said, snapping the last name with venom before dropping the stack of papers back down.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Gráinne trembled slightly as Azazael approached. She noted that Kai in contrast displayed no fear at all, simply appearing to be annoyed by the intrusion. She tried to hold a defiant look on her face despite her obvious trembling. The Arrancar stepped past them and began to examine the documents on the table. Gráinne tightened her grip on her sword handle, but did not draw, simply watching him carefully.

Azazael expressed displeasure at not having his own pile of documents. He picked up the documents relating to Alexei and brandished them. Gráinne did her best to scowl at him. "No! None of those things! You are a monster! You better get your business out of the way! O-or else!" Gráinne stepped up to him, noting with unhelpful dread that she was very small compared to the imposing Arrancar. She gulped and stared directly into his menacing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Kai shrugged at the man. It became pretty clear why he was here. "Didn't even know until now Arngrim was replaced. Even then you weren't the topic of our discussion. So try not to feel too offended. And how very Kain Lasdren of you...focused on revenge. You clearly have spies of your own. Go find him yourself. Or keep close tabs on our own intelligence gatherers. Either way, we won't tell you where he is when we find him...might not get my messenger back. Wait, don't you have a very knowledgeable arrancar you have access to? The one that knew of the shinigami sealing of Aizen? Why not just use him.

Even if you and Grainne double team him, I'll still be on my way. It'll take two of us to fight him on even ground. Nonetheless, do what you want in regards to him. Can you leave now...I'm starting to lose my patience..."
Repairing the Statue of Liberty would be a simple matter. He did notice the Captain-Commander somewhat losing it. This man wasn't that intimidating. Alexei scared Kai more than this arrancar does...even without the boost of power. He was taller than Kai...but seemed about as lean...he didn't get it. Maybe Kai was just harder to strike fear in him. No matter. This guy was annoying...he really wanted him gone.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Azazael shook his head."If I am a monster Grainne, what are you? And please, don't embarrass yourself with hollow threats. its just sad." Azazael responded to her comment. Then to kai. "Well he has been. Not that I care if you know, I was merely joking." He said then he nodded. "Your right, that part of me really wants Alexai dead. If i have to side by side with either of you, I don't care as long as it means we win. But don't just blame my desire for revenge. Not only can i not sit by while someone stronger than me goes about making trouble, there is a part of me who owes you a favor for letting him live here in peace." He looked at Grainne then. "There is also a part of me who once seen you as a friend, or do you not recognize his power, Grainne?" Azazael said to her, looking her in the eye. He almost looked sane for a moment.

Then he grinned like a hellion again. "Do not mistake my desire for revenge as anything else. And do not think I am any of the three people who made me up. I am my own man. But shouldn't you welcome my help? I know there is more going on on earth than just Alexai. i don't know the specifics, but its got your people rattled, Kai. Yes i have scouts, and spies, and other ways of knowing the things that happen here. Your in over your head, even with her help. Not that i expect you to grovel, though i would enjoy that, however isn't it in your best interest to work with me on this?" He spread his hands, smiling as he spoke. "Or are you afraid of what i might do? turn on you in the middle of the fight maybe, bring victory to Alexai's side? Is that your worry?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Gráinne attempted to square her shoulders but failed. Azazael addressed her attempted threat with disdain. Gráinne shrank in his gaze. He then spoke to Kai again, revealing exactly why he was offering to help with this Alexei. Kai remained sceptical. Azazael addressed the individuals that comprised his being. One of the individuals wanted revenge. Another owed Kai a favour for letting him remain in the Living World. The last was unmistakably Arngrim. Gráinne was stunned when Azazael told her that Arngrim once considered her a friend. She shook as her anger and fear once again raged in battle just beneath the surface. In Azazael's face a curious, almost benign expression formed. But it disappeared almost as fast as it appeared and he spoke again, malice dripping once again.

Azazael spoke about the various predicaments that faced the World of the Living, and how accepting his help was simply logical, even implying that they might have begged already. Gráinne stepped back slightly, readying herself for anything. She sensed the meeting was about to break down. She looked to Kai to see what his response may be.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Kai grinned, clearly amused. But at least he knew all three parts now. Sen, the vasto lorde that made The Hole his home. Cain Lasdren, the mercenary assassin that was killed by Alexei's clone's hand. And Arngrim, the former king of the Espada. Still...it was like everyone looked down on him. "My dear Azazael...of course there is more going on then Alexei. This is the human realm after all. There's still Amarius out there, as well as Alexei's little brother doing everything he can to hunt down Cinder and kill her after her attack on his pack and good luck on anyone that gets in his way, there's at least three small groups of advent humans that don't like us, Alexei's clones, various other dark sorcerers and criminals, the occasional Sinner, hollows, and then, as you say, the thing that has our people unnerved. And is why I asked Grainne to meet me and ask for her help against the pioneer in dark magic.

Honestly, I don't know if that says how little you think of me or how little you know of me, or how little I know about what's going on in the world that I am tasked with protecting and regulating. *releases the fire spell that destroyed part of the table and the largest stack of papers* You can help with Alexei if you wish...I'm not going to complain. However, you won't receive a thank you. Is that all?"
Kai was a rock. Unless the situation was truly desperate, he'd never beg for help, especially from an Arrancar. But since he wasn't...well, the new king will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Azazael mock jumped when the table exploded. "Stop your scaring me." He mocked Kai. He shook his head though. Honestly he didn't think much of the man. He had let sen live here, and he had no idea what that hollow had been capable of. He also let Kain run around loose, an absolutely deranged killer, not to mention Letting yuri go free. Azazael would have killed them all. Kai showed to much weakness.

Azazael looked at Grainne. She appeared calm but he could see the anger in her eyes. Oh, she hated Azazael, and she would hate him more soon enough. After Alexai was done with. "Well the lack of begging is disappointing but i'll get over it. *His face turned serious once again.* I will speak to the arrancar who senses everything. If I get a lead on Alexai, I'll let you know. I suggest you do likewise. If he's as powerful as memory serves, it will take two of us. I will make this promise once, your messenger will return to earth safely. Just make sure he comes to the front gate, if he ports directly in to los noches he may die before i get to him."

Then he showed that diabolical grin again as he looked at Grainne. "Lets talk again sometime without this chump around. You owe me a drink. since Arngrim stopped you destroying that city." He finished, eyes flashing, then a gargantua tore open. "Both of you try not to die before Alexai's dealt with." I can't have that Idiot interfering with my plans after all. Azazael stepped through the portal, vanishing for now.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:26 am

Gráinne flinched slightly when the table and the documents on it burst into flames, no doubt at Kai's behest. Unbeknownst to Azazael, she had sneaked the Alexei files into her robes, stowed away for further study. If she was going to help in this fight, she wanted to be as prepared as possible. Azazael simply mocked Kai, then turned to Gráinne once again, studying her. He then returned to Kai, stating that he simply wished to be informed if Alexei was found, and he would do the same. The menacing new Cero King grinned evilly at Gráinne, before leaving abruptly through a Gargantua. As soon as the portal sealed itself, Gráinne exhaled deeply.

The Captain-Commander turned to Kai, her face revealing nothing of the inner turmoil she felt. "It appears the situation has become more complicated. Just what we needed. A maverick psychopath in charge of Hueco Mundo. Well Commander, it seems we have our work cut out for us. You have my word that I will assist you with Alexei. While the Coalition and the Gotei have not historically seen eye-to-eye, my hope is that this will change. I will take my leave now." Gráinne bowed respectfully to Kai and began to walk away, but she turned to him again. "I should inform you that I am having my R&D department install countermeasures against porting directly into Seireitei. In future, I ask that you and your messengers come in the front door. Farewell Commander." Gráinne then turned and opened a Senkaimon, vanishing through it.

Upon arrival back in Seireitei, Gráinne called a messenger over. "Yes Captain-Commander?" "I need you to find Captains Reinhart and Iyou, as well as my sister. I need to see them in my office urgently."

(OOC I'm happy to end it here for myself. You can post to end it properly if you like Jun.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 pm

"Before you go, be expecting Simon again with a copy of that larger set of documents I just destroyed. I didn't want Azazael to have knowledge of what exactly has my people under edge. I want you and your people to know should you encounter them, and that is likely. We have a defector on our side as well as one of their creators. However, they are our responsibility. After Alexei has been taken care of, if you can keep the hollows and arrancar off our backs, we'll fully concentrate on them. And don't worry, this time, he will use the front door.

In Alexei's file, it'll mention the Amesbury Pack and Yuri Romanov. Don't mess with them, please. Yuri is a mercenary that's a hell of a lot better than his brother, despite Alexei having taught him everything he knows. He's also quite useful, even if I have to pay him in a roundabout way. The Pack guards a library that's quite the resource and I'd much rather not get on their bad sides again. Good luck."

Kai returned the bow as she left. This was good. Though he wondered how successful the shinigami might be in limiting his Ark. Without schematics of it or knowing how it works, he was sure most attempts would be minor success at most. But he also didn't plan on attacking them at all. A severe emergency might warrant it to warn them, but that's about it.

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: