Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Restoration or More Destruction? I_vote_lcapRestoration or More Destruction? I_voting_barRestoration or More Destruction? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Restoration or More Destruction? I_vote_lcapRestoration or More Destruction? I_voting_barRestoration or More Destruction? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Restoration or More Destruction? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Restoration or More Destruction? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Restoration or More Destruction? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Restoration or More Destruction?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Restoration or More Destruction? Empty
PostSubject: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:50 pm

A small, five foot tall boy roamed the streets of the devastated city. With neon cyan hair, he was already easy to spot. Hiding underneath his red jacket was his sword, along with a typical I heart humans Japanese T-shirt. Khalkis shorts and flip flop sandals rounded his outfit. He looked very odd, even more so with his one blue-grey eye and one hollowfied eye.

It looked like repairs were going well. Some grumbles here and there, but nothing too bad. Coalition was all over the place, assisting with the damages. It was a bit heartbreaking...even if the fights were probably pretty good. Raiden kinda wished he'd been able to watch it...being the combative type that he is.

Overall, nothing interesting seemed to be happening right now...pity. The vizard hoped there was something that would happen...or there was a fight club he could crash...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:12 am

Kaiya had almost overstepped her authority and demanded to be put back into active duty following her sister's death. The only reason the coalition complied is because they figured it was better than continuing to argue with her pointlessly only for her to storm off and do something irrational on her own. So they sent her to South America to get her out of Japan and away from the place her sister died.

Unfortunately it had done nothing to curb the almost machine-like way Kaiya had begun to take her work as far as her emotions went. Putting every single person who went out of line or caused trouble immense problems. One person decided to be sexist, not knowing anything about Kaiya, and ended up in the hospital as she smacked him through a wall that wasn't quite finished being built, which she was now in the middle of repairing to make up for breaking it in the first place.

Today had not been a good day for Kaiya.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:54 am

There wasn't anyone of any respectable power working. Probably elsewhere dealing with various problems. Or so he thought. He saw a girl barely taller than himself fixing a wall. And she was of respectable power. Not enough to elicit too much interest in a fight or sparring match, but enough to maybe strike a conversation with. And he decided to help her. Though he didn't know with what. Bouncing up to her, he waited until he had her attention before speaking.

"Need help?" He asked her childishly. And got anything she needed and started to assist. Hopefully she'd let him help her out. She seemed to be in a bad mood...maybe it wasn't such a good idea? Well he'll find out soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:04 am

"Sure." Kaiya said with a mutter as she shuffled to the side and continued working. She had sensed someone more powerful than her nearby but it also hadn't felt like a hostile presence. So when it bounded towards her in the form of a small kid looking person she wasn't too phased by it though she was curious why he was more interested in helping her than doing something more meaningful.. or perhaps he thought the restoration was meaningful. She didn't understand why advent humans were needed for work normal human beings were more than capable of doing.

"Soon as we fix this wall I need to go blow off some steam. Maybe you could help me with that." She said somewhat more cheerfully than she had originally spoke to him. She was a generally cheery and happy caring person for the most part. She was simply still in the process of dealing with her sister's demise.

"You don't look like you are from around here and you don't feel human either. If I didn't know better I'd think you were a shinigami.. but you feel off. Not a bad off. Just off." She rambled on pointlessly mostly to herself but loud enough he would definitely here him. At this point she was just talking to talk. She didn't care what she was saying really.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:56 am

Raiden giggled a bit when she asked him about blowing off some steam. "Gladly...though I may frustrate you...you're still a captain class fighter, but on the weak end where I'm on the stronger end...still, I'm always up for a fight...at least you'll live and be able to fend me off for a while." With his speed coupled with his size, he was extremely hard to hit. He lacked punch for a close range fighter, however. But that was fine. He loved fights...and she seemed to be the strongest here. Besides, maybe it'll help her in more than just letting off some steam.

She was at least decent at sensing things, judging from her next remark. Probably couldn't see his yellow eye...or hollowfied eye. He turned for his face to fully meet her's. "You're right. Notice my hollowfied eye now that I'm facing you? I'm a vizard." One of the few that have harmonized with his inner hollow. Or...well...maybe the only one now. He didn't know about this Ariel person who he haven't seen in forever.

It shouldn't be anything bad though. He was a staunch supporter of the Gotei 13. The vizard had helped retake Soul Society for them...and then joined them along with another one he never met. And still hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:40 pm

"Well at least neither one of us will die. That is always a plus." Kaiya dismissed the fact he was overly confident about his abilities. She knew that by default he was stronger than she was but that didn't mean he held an advantage over her abilities as well. When he turned to face her directly she glanced at him, but made sure to keep working. So that was why he felt so weird then. She didn't remember ever meeting a vizard before but her and Mei had heard about them from the Coalition.

She quickly wrapped up fixing the damage she had caused to the wall, with a little help of course, and looked around while standing up and wiping her hands off with a rag she seemingly pulled out of nothing, "Where do you suppose we go? I'm pretty sure that with Bogota in the state it is currently in that if we start a fight even for friendly purposes they will freak out and declare war on us."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Rai giggled. "More likely we'll be scolded massively and punished for it by our respective superiors. It'd be best if we sparred outside the city, fewer interruptions and less collateral damage. Oh, the name's Raiden Arashi." The odd vizard hopped away, leading the way to a desolate place outside the city. No need to get others involved. Unless they were strong. He hoped she'll give him her name as well.

When they got outside the city a good distance, far enough where if something happens they could respond, but far enough away where their spar wouldn't threaten them, Raiden stopped, and kicked his back. His katana flung out and into the air, letting him catch it by the handle. He seemed pretty relaxed and had a smile on his face, almost giddy with excitement. "Weapons or no?" It was a fair question. Not all humans have their power imbued in a weapon. Most don't in his experience.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:15 am

She nodded in agreement when he mentioned getting into trouble and then proceeded to follow him out of the city. Eventually he found a nice remote area for them to spar in and asked if she wanted to use weapons or not. She would have giggled but she knew he had no idea what she was capable of.

"I'm Kaiya Tribal. Weapons will be no problem." she took a readied stance and upon asking him if he was, most likely getting a yes quickly, and said "Set" and "go" before suddenly forming a giant beam cannon into existence and firing it at him as if it were a cero gun.

It may have seemed overkill, but considering how much stronger Raiden Arashi was than her on the spiritual level. This wouldn't kill him. Not nearly enough for that. She had dropped the cannon in place, causing it to dematerialize slowly, and swiped her hand at him forming a longsword that easily resembled that of a chinese straight blade, known as a Jian, in such a way that it would attempt to give him a haircut if he didn't do something about it, but it wasn't a lethal intended blow.

The spar had begun and Kaiya had taken the first move.

She already began to feel better..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Rai's eyes widened when she summoned a cannon and fired a beam. With his eyesight, he was able to tell its power immediately, but still. He sliced the energy beam in half, seeing he reacted a bit too slow to actually do something more. The attack still scraped against his shoulders. Then she closed the distance, summoning a different weapon, a sword. The small vizard parried the attack and aimed a short slash at her ankle before using shunpo to show up behind her at her sword arm, doing a round house kick to her ribs.

He was trying to hold back a little. After the kick, he flipped above her, doing a slash at her in the process. Raiden then started to use the trees as a stepping platform to bounce around her at astonishing speeds...perhaps a bit of a showoff. Every so often, he would bounce towards her for a light slash, mostly at non-vital spots. But he was also purposely being predictable. After all, he hadn't done this before, shockingly enough.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:13 am

He had sliced her beam in half and parried her attack away like it wasn't a threat. Considering that beam wasn't at full strength for her and her regular strength wasn't much to deal with that didn't surprise her too much. She quickly raised her leg and stepped down on his blade to jump up into the air, swinging down with her sword with the flat side to counter his kick without threatening to cut his leg off if he failed to stop his kick, which would have been difficult to pull off, he then jumped up further than she had and slashed at her again which would have hit her if it wasn't for the fact some randomly clothed hooded male appeared out of thin air and shoved his fist towards Raiden's head, only to get cut in half by the attack meant for her.

Just as she recovered landing from the near hit he began bouncing around her at high speeds using the tree's. Fine then... if he wanted to use the tree's to attack her.. She first activated Mega Armor so that his attacks didn't do much while she finished getting her plan formed in her head. As her skin gained a strong heirro and her endurance shot up.

With that buying time she did a bunch of blurred hand techniques as she activated Shadow Imitation Technique and spread her shadow in all directions trying to catch one of his as he passed by her multiple times, which, if successful, would have froze him in place long enough for her to conjure a big heavy club and throw it at him, and since he didn't have a conjuration ability nor a club his repeating this action would have amounted to nothing. Or at least she thought so.

Now she just had to hope she caught the speedy guy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:33 am

Oh this was good. Rai could feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins. Both leg and sword collided, but no damage dealt. A figure took his slash and forced him to twist and move away from it as it took his attack for her. As the little vizard struck her, he noticed something odd. She seemed tougher. Enough so that his attacks weren't doing much. Huh. Then he froze without his intent. Looking down, the oddly dressed boy saw reiatsu in the ground...a shadow.

Grinning, he couldn't help it. "Shock: Shougeki S!" His sword turned into a rapier like blade with a thick, blue aura around it. With the increase in power, it allowed him to move just enough to parry the club away. "That's a neat trick...but not enough..." A hollow mask appeared on his face. It was mostly blue and black with red on the tips of the spines that circled around the top of his head. He should be able to move a bit better now, despite the shadow lockdown thing she had going on.

He shunpoed towards her, only to bounce suddenly up and drop down with a kick. If she was still within a few feet of him, he would tackle her with his shoulder. If she was farther than that, he'd fire off a weakened, blue-grey cero from his free hand that charged up abnormally fast. If the shadow thing was done, he'd take off the mask either way, but if not, he'd keep it on. No matter which, he went into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:15 am

"If it were enough you wouldn't be that strong." She said to counter his little quip right before he donned his mask and fired a cero at her. Cero.. she really hated that hollow energy feel it had to it, but she knew this wasn't a death match so she didn't overdo it. Quickly yelling 'Chidori" and thrusting her right palm forward to catch, stop, and cancel the cero as it came into contact with her own attack.

His increase from releasing shikai seemed to have completely overpowered her shadow bind jutsu so she stopped wasting spiritual energy on it just as he rushed her with flash step. Too fast though. She was easily kicked and bounced off the ground from it though she did manage to catch him by the shoulders and flip around him instead of being tackled mid-bounce.

Landing a few feet away and shaking off the fact she had been hit due to Mega Armor still being active she grinned and formed a boomerang which she then threw at him and while it was moving it turned into a tornado. This tornado would go towards Raiden and, hit or miss, come back towards Kaiya, before turning back into a boomerang and being caught in her left hand while her right formed a odd super high tech looking pistol that fired several bullets, per trigger pull, that homed in on Raiden. Making for 15 homing bullets before the gun required time to cooldown from overheating.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:44 am

Rai giggled. Sassy. She did some type of lightning attack to cancel his cero. And seemed to have stopped using the shadow ability, allowing him to move normally, but allowing her to get kicked, despite stopping his tackle by flipping him over. The Storm of Destruction landed on his feet, but had taken off his mask since it no longer seem necessary. He'd caught her off balance...but that toughened skin still seemed to be active.

She summoned a boomerang and threw it at him. It didn't disappoint with a neat trick of becoming a tornado. With some maneuvering, he was able to dodge it, though not easily. Then came a pistol and bullets. Rai dodged those too, and charged. Only to stop halfway towards her to flip twist and back off to avoid them again. But they just kept coming. "Sekisho!" A wall of electricity appeared in front of him as he punched at them with his sword. The shape was that of a six by 5.5 foot rectangle. After all fifteen bullets in the wall, it dissipated.

The bright haired vizard shunpoed to his right, then back left with a low strike to her ankles. Then he sent a barrage of stabs at her to hopefully make her do something else. She seemed wildly unpredictable...which really made him glad he met her. It also served to test her armor...see if had any weak spots.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:56 pm

"Haaaaah--" She charged two Rasengan, extremely condensed and spiraling balls of energy, in her hands and thrust them downward as he started to shunpo closer to her. This shattered the surrounding land around her and would have disrupted his footing to the point he hit her leg instead of her ankle and possibly knock him back since the immediate area around the two of them was a bunch of rubble now. Thick skin or not she wasn't about to let a wound be landed that could potentially be dangerous.

Her Mega Armor and Ninjutsu abilities wore off and she brushed the dust off her legs while she grinned at Raiden. She could have re-activated them but she was still deciding what to do. "Level Up" appeared in rainbow colors over Kaiya's head while she was musing as to what course of action to take as well. She flexed her muscles slightly as new power invigorated her. Her abilities had increased by ten percent.

Now that she had finished thinking, and only a few seconds had passed since she started, she decided to see how far she could push this Captain class fighter.

"Game." She raised her left hand and smiled innocently at Raiden, "Over." She snapped her fingers and caused one massive explosion equal to Gran Rey Cero in power that expands 150 yards with the target's original location as the middle of the blast radius.

Normally she would have had to worry about getting caught in the blast as well but she had created a shield that seemed to just absorb the part of the blast aimed for her body and left the rest of the blast alone. The shield was made of vibranium a metal created in a game universe based off a comic series. While it had the energy dispersing properties of vibranium she wasn't able to make the shield stronger than Zan Steel so it was still breakable.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Raiden was forced to back off. He was getting really tempted to start showing his full speed. He watched as her power level went up slightly and Level Up appeared above her head. The heterochromatic vizard almost drooled, eyes practically sparkling. She can increase her power the longer the fight goes on. Not a lot, but it could still be enough. He...might slightly be infatuated with her now. Rai paid attention to her when her left hand came up and spoke. Which confused him, especially when she finished the sentence. A massive explosion started, making him back off a little, but he reacted too slowly, thus started an ability to help him take it. "Hekireki Koutetsu!" Lightning consumed his small body to create a type of armor.

When the blast was done, he stood, staring at her and her shield. Rai deactivated the ability. "Marvelous...you're so varied and can even increase your power, even if it's only a little bit per time...I can't contain my excitement any longer...before I use it, know I'm still using shikai...Shock: Shougeki C!" His rapier like blade shifted and transformed into a monstrous scythe, twice his height, with the blade alone being five feet long. At the other end of the weapon were three rings, and the entire thing had a small aura around it. The blade sparked electricity on occasion. Rai's boosts shifted a little too, from triple durability to tripled strength.

He shunpoed at her, doing an uppercut slash to hopefully knock her off balance, and then jabbing the other end into her gut or ribs. Then came a slash at her left, then an overhead strike with the other end. A strike at her right with the "back" end of the blade that came with a spin. Rai was far more aggressive now, and, despite his small size, wielded the thing with ease.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:32 am

Strength was not her strong point and even with the enhanced shield she only managed to block the first few strikes before it cracked and shattered just as he started a spin that caused Kaiya to activate "Mega Strength" tripling her strength and cross parrying his final blow with both of the double ended spears she now had in her possession. "Toasty!" A male jumped up from a crouched position inbetween the two fighters and tried to upper cut Raiden. Regardless of the hit or miss Kaiya parried his large scythe to the left and tossed her right spear at him before forming a sawed off shotgun in that same hand and firing it at him. The scattered shots being close enough to deal the most damage should he not deal with them.

"Shikai, Bankai, Toukai, Full Vizard Hollowfication, Resurrection Segunda Etapa, Hyper Mode.." Kaiya muttered with a spit to the right out of slight disdain, "I don't rely on those things to claim victory. I have what I have and I'll use it to the best of my capability!" She spun tossed the second spear at him (So it spun like a shuriken and not just went straight for him) and flared her spiritual power to it's maximum before it enveloped her and her hair spiked up and turned blonde while her eyes turned blue and her power seemed to sky rocket.

"I don't have a lot of time..." She muttered more to herself than to Raiden though he most likely heard her anyways. Before vanishing from the spot she was in and appearing right above him with her foot nearing his head at speeds she had previously been unable to reach. If she connected her foot would slam down planting her there as she fired a beam towards his body similar to a cero but twice as powerful due to her enhanced spiritual power, while if he had dodged her kick she would turn her body upon landing to fire the beam of death at him anyways.

As soon as the beam was fired off she started moving her hands in rapid thrust patterns firing balls of condensed energy machine gun style from each hand in batches of 3. While they weren't perfectly homing they did have some homing to them as they raced towards Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:41 pm

He broke the shield! But he also got parried. Rai dodged the man's punch and crushed him, then attacked, only to be parried again. Her odd little summonings were...quite amusing. The spear she tossed tore into his jacket, but missed him. Then came the shotgun. It appeared he was shot, but the image quickly disappeared to reveal just the jacket. He still heard everything as she spun and threw the other spear like a shuriken. "Those are just levels of power. What matters are the abilities and how you use them. Nothing more nothing less." He parried the spear, and upon noticing her increasing power, summoned his mask again.

Seemed she was on a time limit where he wasn't. That was fine. He spun away from her foot and attacked. Or so it appeared, as he left an afterimage, which was obliterated by an energy beam. Rai was a good sixty, seventy yards away, and now she charged, firing energy blasts. He also charged at her, firing dozens of lightning bolts to match. He swung down on top of her. Depending on how close she was, he'd double kick her in the face or ribs before firing a cero at her, this time at full strength.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:29 am

He spoke and made some good deal of sense. But she was too focused to really take it any deeper than that right now. It wasn't so much she was fighting angry, however he wasn't going to die no matter what she did so this was a rare opportunity to vent frustration without getting herself in a position where she could be killed.

She waited until he was near her during their mutual charge of clashing mini blasts and then took a page from his own book as she afterimaged away from sheer speed when he swung down at her. Appearing behind him about ready to fire a beam at his back when it was instead fired point blank at his incoming cero blast. Causing a massive explosion that would have probably done more damage to Kaiya than Raiden even with her current enhanced state.

as she skidded backwards off the ground and regained her footing her immediate reaction was to locate his spiritual signature to know where he was even if he was moving. Once that was finished she would combine her super saiyan state and her mega strength to punch, grab, lift, and toss a giant slab of earth in Raiden's general area in about the time it would have taken for someone to toss a baseball at a batter in a pro league game.

(I almost forgot this existed sorry Jun.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Rai slid back from the exchange in mutual big blasts, lightly smoking, but otherwise good. He only had average durability, but he was stronger than her too. He walked calmly at her. Then he noticed Kaiya punch, grab, lift and toss a giant slab of earth towards him. He didn't have much to react, but he did it anyways. "Ikazuchi!" With a swing of his massive scythe, he fired a more powerful lightning bolt at the slab, destroying it and turning it into pebbles. Well, at least the center part, the sides just zipped past him no problems.

Rai started to spin and twirl his scythe above his head, only to shunpo to her left and try and crush her. Only that was an afterimage, with a second such afterimage right in front of her doing the same, a third behind her, a fourth to her left and a fifth above her. With him right behind the one behind her, he set off his Electro-storm. A wave of lightning that would cause very minimum damage if hit would be emitted out, but stop at thirty yards, hopefully trapping both of them in a lightning box. Though just touching the box wouldn't hurt, trying to force your way in or out would start to electrocute you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restoration or More Destruction?   Restoration or More Destruction? Empty

Back to top Go down

Restoration or More Destruction?
Page 1 of 1