Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Aner Alosil I_vote_lcapAner Alosil I_voting_barAner Alosil I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Aner Alosil Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Aner Alosil Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Aner Alosil Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Aner Alosil Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Aner Alosil Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Aner Alosil Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Aner Alosil Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Aner Alosil Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Aner Alosil Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Aner Alosil Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Aner Alosil Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Aner Alosil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Aner Alosil Empty
PostSubject: Aner Alosil   Aner Alosil EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:24 am

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Aner Alosil
True Age: 1710
Sex: Female
Personality: Aner is a bloodthirsty beast that was pampered and spoiled rotten when Rena was still in the service of her father Kaze. Aner was treated like Kaze's perfect weapon due to his evil and destructive ways..She is nothing more than a killing machine but aside from that evil she shares much the same personality as Rena. Cocky and cool she has utmost confidence in her abilities and has no issues accepting any challenge. She is highly intelligent and capable of masterful planning. Creatively cunning and a master of making the illogical seem logical through deduction and brains. She'll care about her subordinates if she has any, about the same way a chess master would care for his piece3s being spent as effectively as possible, but beyond that it would be rare, if even possible, that she would form an attachment. She can maintain an orderly home but lacks the care to worry about it unless it gets in her way. She is an extremee loner and is easily seem as vain and arrogant.

Fears: Love, Rainbows, Cute little animals.

Hollow Form: Vasto Lorde

Character Appearance

Height: 5'6
Weight: 135 lbs
Physical Traits:
Aner Alosil Darkgirlpower

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Aner is pure explosive with devil-blooded torturing of her foes. She is strong for her tier and she knows it. Willingly flaunting it at her opponents and making them feel weak and helpless to feed her own ego. SHe crushes them and beats them down only so that she could then torture them slowly and pressure them into despair. She is highly trained as she retains all of the knowledge of combat Rena ever possessed. Allowing her to recognize almost any form of hand to hand combat and fight effectively against them. Her sword skills are also equal to Rena's own. Making her melee combative effectiveness overall dangerous to nearly anyone when combined with her strength.

Strengths: Speed, Strength, Spiritual
Weaknesses: Endurance - Like Rena Aner is so used to being considered "untouchable" or "Hard to hit" that her endurance suffers greatly despite her over all cannon-like physical and spiritual power. She is also bad at sensing other spiritual energies because her own gets in the way 99% of the time.

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:

Vasto Lorde Appearance: This is no different than her normal appearance except she has Rena's old vizard mask on the top of her head like a hat. As this is her hollow stigmata a symbol of the hollow spirit she once was while dwelling inside Rena.

Aner Alosil VizardMask

Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Name: Aluvión de Destello Hueco (Hollow Flash Barrage)
Description: Aner is capable of rapid firing ten cero at once every six posts. Other than the sheer at which they are fired they are considered regular cero.

Name: La Regeneración Negada (Negated Regeneration)
Description: Like the old Arrancar under Aizen, she chose upon becoming a Vasto Lorde to give up hollow's high speed regeneration to further uagment her strength, speed, and spiritual power beyond it's already strong levels for her given tier. Making her a force to be reckoned with in her own right.

Name: Arma de Hueso (Bone Weapon)
Description: She is able to form a "katana" out of her own bone that acts much like a proper zan steel katana due to her own spiritual power coating and protecting it.

Name: Energía Fría (Cold Energy)
Description: Her spiritual energy is so cold that it easily leaves ice, mist, and temperature drops in it's wake. Depending on how she's using it at the time. This can prove dangerous over extended periods or if she uses it densely in a spiritual attack. This same energy coats her bone weapon so be wary!

Name: Runic
Description: She retains the part of Rena that once held the power of the Lisola blood's Runic ability. Allowing her to absorb elemental and pure energy, excluding holy since she is evil, gaining a CD based on the power of what she absorbed. She is then able to fire this energy in a blast wave around herself that extends up to fifty feet and deals half of the damage she would have otherwise taken by the time she releases the power. She may only use Runic three times before this release becomes absolutely necessary. meaning if she doesn't release she cannot use Runic or she will forcibly release and damage her own body.

Name: La Replicación del Asunto (Matter Replication)
Description: Aner is capable of making physical copies of herself that start at 3 tiers lower than her and become one tier weaker per additional copy. With a maximum of four additional copies at any one time (meaning if she is 1-1 the 4 clones would all be 2-2) (3 being 2-1) (2 being 1-5) (1 being 1-4) They possess all the traits she would with the exception of the tier difference limiting their strengths and such.

Name: Combate Hiper Velocidad (Hyper Speed Combat)
Description: Aner is able to use Sonido and fight with such supreme speed for her level that shunpo/sonido masters of her same level would still have issues keeping her from putting them at a disadvantage though they would certainly have the best chance of it than others her level. This is achieved by her spiritual power being condensed and empowered throughout her body. Very akin to what Ichigo Kurosaki did with his Bankai to allow him to outmaneuver the likes of Byakuya. She can do this for either three strikes every two posts. Or She can max it out and give it a five post CD by going into this state for a full post. Allowing her such speeds that she leaves multiple after images.

Back Drop

Background:

Aner was originally conceived when Rena was born between two vizard, Kaze and his mate. So she shares the birthday of Rena as well. Unlike Rena however she strove to please the dark evil will that was Kaze and relished in the same destructive evils that she is possibly on par with him in that matter. She reached every training plateau that Rena did and learned every technique Rena ever mastered. Making her dangerous even though she cannot use those abilities herself in this current form because she would still recognize and have plans for abilities similar or even being able to physically mimic certain things Rena learned to deal with situations that may arise.

But aside from trying to swallow Rena's soul. Aner has not had her own personal history before. At one point she was weakened as her hollow spirit was partly damaged when a man named Akira attempted to remove all of Aner's soul from Rena's own to cure her. But that Aner in her wild and uncontrollable state was quickly dispatched and devoured by other hollow.

This Aner. The True Aner. Has now awoken after being truly freed from Rena, who was now a shinigami in the purest of forms instead of a Vizard. Aner's soul, being just as resilient and strong as Rena's own, struggled to survive all of the things Rena went through as she continually underwent racial changes for one reason or another.

Now that Rena's soul was purified Aner was hurled to the one place all Hollow Souls are able to find without fail.

Hueco Mundo.

And that meant she could finally live for herself instead of fighting Rena all of the time and act on her own evil desires instead of being suppressed all the time. She was unsure of what to do with this information for now.

But she was certain she would easily find ways to remedy that situation fairly quickly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme

Last edited by Rena on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Aner Alosil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aner Alosil   Aner Alosil EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Aluvión de Destello Hueco (Hollow Flash Barrage) - how many does she fire rapidly exactly. This does need a limit.

Combate Hiper Velocidad (Hyper Speed Combat) - i'm not entirely sure about this. constantly moving at sonido speeds, your basically saying she's the fastest her tier and no one will ever exceed her, and comparing her to ichigo and other canon characters which is as i recall, frowned upon, that and she's getting to the point where she might as well be auto-hitting. I don't mind her being able to strike one or two times at that speed, but all the time is over the top.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Aner Alosil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aner Alosil   Aner Alosil EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Nah nah nah I didn't compare her to Ichigo. I stated it was similar to how ichigo pulled the same thing off. He's faster than her. This was just meant as an explanation of just "how" fast she is. Raiden, the forum's pure speed chara, is still faster than she is.  Since he's boosts and all of his stuff is built around his speed.

and..idk? I could just throw in starkk's visual for the technique but then you'd be like "oh hell no" so......how many could I even get away with? It's not like they can't dodge inbetween them.. Shunsui did it just fine..

-edit- Also I know she's a bit bare.. which would normally get her a two tier.. but considering she's from another character and all.. Maybe I can get a pass on tier this time? Just drain all my desai and make me do a tier up to make up for it? Cuz I'm gonna have to do those anyways if she doesn't make it to 1 tier? (Not necessarily 1-1 mind you..just 1 tier)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Aner Alosil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aner Alosil   Aner Alosil EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Alright all issues addressed.

Approved. 2-4
Back to top Go down