Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Resurrection Z I_vote_lcapResurrection Z I_voting_barResurrection Z I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Resurrection Z Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Resurrection Z Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Resurrection Z Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Resurrection Z Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Resurrection Z Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Resurrection Z Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Resurrection Z Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Resurrection Z Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Resurrection Z Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Resurrection Z Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Resurrection Z Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Resurrection Z

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Somewhere in the vastness that is Keiraza City, there is a statue dedicated to a Hero of the Serion people. Model Zero, who fought in the wars against the Serion's creators, back in a time that barely anyone can remember. However, this Serion was killed by Serion rebels, back when Kos-Mos first came into power. Mostly all of the Serion mourned this loss, and it is considered a dark day in Serion history. Except it is all a lie.........

Underneath the statue, in a secret lab, the deactivated body of Model Zero lies. A lone scientist, and Kos-Mos herself are the only ones who knew of this place. The scientist had just finished doing his numerous checks on Zero's body, a bit on edge for some reason. The scientist hated looking after the husk of Zero. He knew that he was one of two who knew about this place, so the chances of anyone finding them were slim to none. However, this scientist was still uneasy. "I wonder if the other models from your line know you exist...." He said, lightly tapping the glass tube around Zero. The last tap was at the same time as alarms went off, shocking the scientist. Someone had got into the base. And the scientist knew that it was not going to be friendly. He activated the defenses, hoping that this thing would be torn apart by the most advanced defense turrets the Machine Lord could install into this place.

(OOC: Scientist looks like this:)
Resurrection Z 3310
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:12 pm

It was late in kieraza city, a dark night with none of the moons in sight. A rare night. The sky was clear, rain infrequent in this region. A cloaked figure moved through the streets towards the memorial statue of an old freind. He had seen the statue after waking up and had been disturbed to find Zero had been destroyed. Until he'd done some deep digging, and found out that he was infact not dead. He'd been shut down, a crime in itself. Kos-mos had allot to answer for. But first Thanatos was going to free his old friend.

Thanatos found the tower and with a gesture he ripped open the ground beneath him, bending and twisting the metal in his path into a stairs. He desended into the ground, and found his way into the tunnels below, and a large metal door. With little effort he ripped the door from his path and walked in. Alarms sounded, and he was instantly Asailed by turrets. They looked fancy. Thanatos moved faster than they could ever manage to trick, ripping one from the wall with his magnetism and smashing it into another. Viscera appeared in his hand and he loaded a standard round, blasting the next turret with it.

He flicked the pistol open and closed again, loading it and proceeded into the facilty. Anything that stood in his path was shot, ripped appart or melted with lighting. He was in no mood to play games. Eventually he found his way to the containment Area, ripping the doors off with a screech. A scientist stood before him, and if the man was a valarion he'd have reeked of fear. Thanatos' hand shot out and he caught the man with his power, raising him off the ground, stretching his arms to the limit.

After waking up surrounded by scientists who were attempting to turn him into a Hybrid, who could blame him for slaughtering this scientist? but he didn't. He spoke in an even and calm voice. "How do I release Zero. Speak or you will be ripped to peices, you worthless trash." He walked forward, holding the man firmly in place.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:20 pm

The scientist watched as this intruder completely destroyed the defenses that the Machine Lord had placed. And then, the door was ripped open, and in walked a figure that the scientist didn't recognize. He was then pulled up, by some unknown force.

He shook, as the being asked how to open the pod. The scientists loyalty faltered for a second, and he blurted out, "Only me and Kos-Mos have the keys to Model Zero's Power Core. You only need one to activate him." The scientist then realized something. "You're......Thanatos, aren't you...." The scientist then smiled. "The Machine Lord will rip you apart. I have yet to see anyone even compare to Kos-Mos's power." The Scientist laughed, obviously not aware of what Thanatos was capable of..........
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Thanatos laughed. "So you know my name. But you clearly do not know of my legacy. I am the machine who made all of this possible, who without my help, pitiful weaklings like you wouldn't have time to sit around experimenting. I made Kos-mos what she is, little machine, and I am the one who will rip her appart. Just. Like this." Thanatos ripped the machines arms and legs off, though he kept the rest of him intact. "You have failed your kind, dishonored a legend and annoyed me. I will use your scrap to make a chair." He said, and with a burst of power the machine scientist was ripped assunder and scattered around the room.

Thanatos searched hacked the computer and discovered the location of the key. He released the stasis pod and used his power to remove the locks and rip away the metal bindings, then with the key, he brought back his old friend. Thanatos backed up as he waited for Zero to regain himself, an.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Zero wasn't sure what was happening to him. He felt his metal body falling towards the planet, as if he had been in space this entire time. He had been trying to move his arm for the entire experience, and was surprised when his arm finally moved. Zero then remembered what had happened before. And he realized he was being re-awakened.

Getting up, but keeping his eyes closed, he felt an unfamiliar chill through his sensors. He finally opened his eyes, and he was met with the destroyed remains of a scientist. Looking over, he saw something that he thought he would never see again. His Machine Lord, Thanatos. "You were dead...." Zero said, very simply. "Kos-Mos stated that you had died fighting the Augments." He turned to the scientist. "And she de-activated me. That is the last thing I remember."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Thanatos took a step back to give Zero some room. The machine was confused a first, especially bewildered by Thanatos' sudden return. "I am not that easy to kill, you should have known that. The Valarion Augments trapped me in a bunker designed to hold me. They sacrificed themselves to keep me there and it worked." He said to Zero.

"We shouldn't Idle here. This is not the time to get in a fight with Kos Mos, not with the Arc behind her. I suggest we leave." He said.. Then he started to do as he suggested, and walk out.. "Tell me everything you remember. Do you know about Humans and kos-mos' war with them? or earth? I will bring you there, but first, i'll need to install some upgrades for you." Speaking of which, he bent down and ripped open the torso of the scientist, and extracted two pieces of the man's hardware, a portal device and a reiatsu shield. They would do for now.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Zero only nodded at Thanatos's comments about the augments. "Then, they all died, right?" He asked the bigger Serion. He nodded at Thanatos, as he started to leave as well. "The last thing I remember.......Is Kos-Mos indeed mentioning a new world for us." He said. "But, she de-activated me before I knew anymore. So, no. I know nothing of this war, or of this Earth you speak of." Zero said flatly. He wasn't showing it, but he was incredibly angry that Kos-Mos had him shut down. He wouldn't allow his anger to show to Thanatos though, as he watched him pull two devices from the broken Serion in front of them. "What are those? I don't think they come standard for Serion." Zero said, looking at the two devices.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:28 am

Thanatos looked at him. "No. Kaytlyn Kal'dore survived. According to Kos-mos' intel she is on earth. But she isn't a concern of our just yet. Not until i'm back in command and have decided whether this war with the humans is even needed." He explained to Zero. Zero asked about the new modules he pulled from the scientist.

He held them out to Zero. "They are a personal portal device designed to allow us access to earth, and something called a Reiatsu shield. Apparently earth has something not natural to our own planet, with attacks and currodes us without one of these. You need these, we're going there as soon as I have time to install them." Thanatos said.

"We can't stay on asenda prime, Kos-mos will be hunting for us. I will fight her soon, but on my own terms. And honestly you look rusty old friend. I need to get you back up to working order. I'll need your help, if I'm going to take back power."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Zero nodded at Thanatos, as he explained about what was happening. "Earth..... You continue to mention it, without saying why we needed to start a war with this place. and...Reiatsu?" Zero looked confused. "I hope I can get answers, where we are going, at the very least." Zero then was clearly angry about the fact that they couldn't stay on Asenda Prime.

"You mean to tell me Kos-Mos is so powerful, we cannot stay on our home planet?" For as loyal Zero was, he hated the fact that they had to flee their home. He wasn't angry at Thanatos, he was angry at the state Kos-Mos had left them in. Thanato's next comment cuaght him a little off guard. "Rusty eh? Then let's go. This place makes me angrier, the longer that we are here." Zero walked over, to where the scientist-bots head lay, and crushed it underneath his foot. He then turned, and walked out with Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Thanatos shook his head. "I did not make that decision. I woke up a few days ago Zero. All I know is earth is safer than Asenda prime. And I don't mean for us. It is free of most serion. We will not risk running in to any and needlessly fighting them on earth. Here, we might have to destroy comrades to stop them going to Kosmos with information that we are back." Thanatos explained. He walked through the streets of the serion city, with its tall stone buildings and high reaching walkways.

He again shook his head. "Hardly. I could rip her in half like it was nothing. That is not the point though. I do not want to fight anyone I dont need to. Attacking her here would cause a needlessly destructive fight. Leading her to earth and defeating her there, where she is not surrounded by other Serion is a safer option."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resurrection Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Z   Resurrection Z Empty

Back to top Go down

Resurrection Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Asenda Prime :: Keiraza City-
Jump to: