Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Beach Days? (open) I_vote_lcapBeach Days? (open) I_voting_barBeach Days? (open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Beach Days? (open) I_vote_lcapBeach Days? (open) I_voting_barBeach Days? (open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Beach Days? (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Beach Days? (open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Beach Days? (open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Beach Days? (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Ah Japan. A nice, bright, sunny day. Simon however, wasn't enjoying the sun, or the beach that he and Miles was at. The man was serving...ice cream. Since the part-timer called in sick, the owner contacted the man to man the station. So he was doing that, serving up beach goers. Meanwhile, Miles, clad only in a pair of bright green swimming trunks, leaving his Yuki tattoo exposed, was making sand castles with several children.

The parents of whom were cooing at the cuteness of it all. They were well into making a very large one at that. Simon even gave the group free ice cream. Things were going very smoothly, despite the storm off the coast. But it wasn't set to come to shore at all. At least not there. Still, Simon couldn't help but think things might just go astray. He just didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Earth. An interesting place. A little to green for his liking, but the humans had good understanding of infrastructure in most places. It was definately a good target to take for the serion race. Or perhaps kosmos had simply planned to loot their metals? She wasn't doing a good job of it, however. From what he'd heard, the first attack had failed in a big way. But more serion could be built. The black, tattered cloaked figure watched the beach activities from a distance. He was more interested in the nuclear powerplant on the small island across the bay. Serion had far more advanced means of power generation, but he still found some interesting things when it came to the less advanced human tech.

Besides being a good target for sabotage, he had researched the effects of such an accident, and the results were not pretty, it could also make for a nice source of power for the serions. A good location for a makeshift base. But that wasn't fully decided. Once Thanatos took over, he would consider the need for this so far pointless invasion. He turned to leave, and bumbed into a human. The mans face smashed into thanatos' chest and he recoiled backwards, ending up on his ass. Thanatos didn't even budge. He stared at the human, eyes glowing slightly beneath his hood.

One of the humans' freinds started to shout at him, as the man on the ground got to his feet. "Whats your problem buddy?"!" One shouted. "apologize or i'll beat your face in you fucking wierdo." That sounded like a threat. Or a challenge. "You challenge me?" Thanatos said in a grinding voice. "It wont be a challenge i'm going to crush you!" The man said, and pushed him. Or tried to. Again thanatos didn't budge. But he did back hand the man hard enough to spash the contents of his skull all over his freind. Who turned to run, screaming, only for an electrical cable buried under the ground to burst forth and rap around his throat, lifting him up. The cable's end jabbed through the human's body, skewing and electricuting him.

People because to scream. He didn't understand why, he had been challenged and came out the victor. He looked to the closest human. He pointed one of their primitive guns at Thanatos. A few seconds later a car pulled up and more humans with guns hopped out. They moved in on him, ordering him to surrender. Thanatos spoke. "What is the meaning of this? These men challenged me to combat, and I am the victor. There is no need for weapons." One of them responded with a warning shot into the air. Thanatos grinded out the next sentance. "Fine, I'll make you understand." With a single gesture he ripped the guns from the humans hands and crushed them into a ball, launching them into the ocean. "I suggest you walk away humans. I am not going to surrender." As he siad that, a truck rolled up, and men with bigger guns climbed out. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:40 pm

The truck that pulled up suddenly got crushed, as a man in a long, black coat landed on the vehicle. The coat had a red 0 on the shoulder. He turned, and revealed a young man's face, surrounded by a red helmet, with long, white hair. His blue eyes glowed, as they looked at the other being on the beach. "We were not supposed to make a scene, Thanatos." He said, calmly walking of the truck, and in the middle of the group of people, with guns.

"He's right, though. You should walk away." One of the men shot at the Serion known as Zero, who only sighed. Then he noticed the man had shot through his coat, revealing more of the red armor. He took out his Zero Blade, and cut the truck in half, and swung it at the human, hitting another one as well, knocking them into the water. Still holding the piece of truck, Zero looked slightly irritated. "And now we get into this....."

(OOC: Post is bad, I lost my original post, so I'm a bit irritated. >.>)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Screams and orders to evacuate circulated through out the beach. Miles ran towards the commotion as Simon helped direct traffic and get people away. The shirtless blonde found the two response and glared. How dare they! What set them off and why kill people?! It disgusted him. "What the hell is wrong with you two?! There is never an excuse to kill people!" The boy screamed at them even as the soldiers backed off and started to fire, telling the boy to run. They weren't normal humans, but weren't Coalition soldiers either. But they still never stood a chance against the two robits.

One of the soldiers landed near the boy, still alive but wounded and unarmed, who then stood in front of the man. If either robit went after them, they'd be intercepted by an ice cream stand, followed by a punch and a kick. The violet haired man stood with the kid. "Enough. Either leave or face the consequences...Ziege Dich: Miles." Miles glowed and went up into the air, only to come down and be caught by Simon, now a bare sword with the hilt covered in bandages and a string of said bandages towards the blade. The bounto got into a fighting stance. He hoped only one of them will actually fight him. Two will force his power to split the difference between the two...where a one on one will force his power to equal out with whichever he's fighting with. Either way, he'll live until reinforcements arrived.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:46 pm

Thanatos frowned, or what could be aproximated as a frown, when Zero showed up and cut the truck in half. "I was challenged to combat. I did not realize humans reacted so strangely to such things." Thanatos said. In his defense he hadn't had time to study humans fully. Until he accessed one of their databases he wouldn't know everything, and he was trying not to draw attention. It didn't work. The machine turned to the humans who opened fire at the same time as a small human variant showed up and began shouting at them. The bullets wizzed past him harmlessly as he turned them away.

And as quickly as before he pulled the guns from their grip, launching them into the air. Thanatos pulled out his Viscera pistol and shot six times in rapid succession, dropping half of the agressors without killing them. Things had escalated slightly, so he decided maybe it was best not to make it any worse. Zero dealt with the rest. One man landed behind the  boy, and Thanatos turned his gun in that direction but lowered it when he spotted the small human in the way. "Be careful Zero. It is a grave offense to harm a human's offspring."

He  watched as a purple haired man appeared to stand next to the child. Thanatos Released Viscera and it vanished into his dimensional storage. He watched as the man said something and the boy turned into a sword. "That is an interesting technology human. Care to explain it to me?" Thanatos asked. He looked to Zero. "We've got time. Why don't we fight this one. See what he's capable of."

Serena was in the japanese headquarters when news of the attack arrived. Two Serion on the beach, and causing trouble. She looked at one of the humans in the office. "Send for Tadatomo, give him the details of the attack. I'm going to back up our operative on the ground." A bit of searching told her it was Simon and miles, the bounto and his doll. She gave his cellphone a call, and assuming he answered she said, "Its Serena, I'm coming to back you up. I'll be there soon." She was already moving into a portal to Kaytlyn's lab. It would take a few minutes to lock on to the exact location, and she didn't want to get in to close and get seen coming by the serion.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:25 pm

Zero shook his head. "If their reactions confused you, perhaps showing ourselves so early wasn't the best idea." Zero wasn't angry, he was merely stating a tactical mistake. He looked at the younger looking one, confusion on his face. "I haven't led to any deaths yet. I may have damaged this transportation for these humans, but they should only be damaged. If I wanted to eliminate them, they would be dead."

He looked back at Thanatos, taking off his black, ruined jacket. As Thanatos stated the offspring fact, Zero noticed the younger human who had screamed at him, turn into a sword and get caught by another human. "I don't think this one is in an explaining mood." Zero said, mostly to himself. He did hear Thanatos say to fight this human. "If you wish. Who should do it? I'm ready, but if you want to see how powerful the humans are yourself, be my guest." Zero waited for a response, while still keeping an eye on the humans around them.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:56 am

Simon's eye's narrowed at the larger one. Miles was not a piece of tech...clearly this guy was outdated or didn't know enough. His phone rang and he answered. "I'm bu-...understood." Hanging up he looked at the two and considered his options. He could survive long enough until Serena came in. Whether it was just one or two opponents. But what would the other one do? The red one seemed to not want to cause too much of a ruckus...the big one seemed more ignorant. But would the other one lay low? The big guy seemed to be in charge...

And as it turned out, only the red one would fight him. Hopefully the big guy behaved then. Without warning, Simon fired off a Soul wave, a wave of pure energy that would cut. That one was aimed lower, to take the legs, with the next two were aimed to take the arms. His power mirrior would be working much slower than normal...since these were serion and not actual spiritual beings...but he'll still match the red one in power...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Thanatos nodded to him. "You fight him. You need to shake off some of that rust old friend." Thanatos said to him. He stepped back to watch. The human seemed fine with the choice of opponant and launched into his assault right away. Thanatos watched the way he moved and monitored his Reiatsu as it steadily rose. He once again found himself contemplating the nature of the substance, and its many applications in this realm.

Did Asenda prime have something similar? The valarion questioned the existance of a soul for years before the serion rose up and destroyed them. Perhaps they never learned to see such things, or perhaps it was the nature of Reiatsu itself that caused souls to exist in the first place. The only way to find out, would be to kill a Valarion on earth and wait to see if it left a soul behind, but there was no valarion left alive to test that theory on. Or would a Serion do?

Thanatos considered the possibility for a moment. He was planning on destroying Kos-mos here. Perhaps she would answer that question for him with her destruction.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Zero watched the human, as he used some kind of communicator. Probably getting reinforcements. Zero thought. Zero nodded his head, as Thanatos said that he would fight the human. "I don't get rust. Experimental alloys, remember?" Zero said, towards Thanatos. Zero still had his Zero Blade out, and was ready when the human sent attacks his way. The Serion dodged the strange attacks sent his way, and rushed in, towards the human. Zero was built to be a close-range fighter, and he was about to show it off. Swinging his Zero Sword, he aimed straight for the head of the human, unaware that it could kill him. If he missed, his arm would become his Buster Cannon, and he would fire off a normal shot(Cero powered/speed).

(OOC: Sorry bout the crappy post.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:11 pm

The red one was a close range fighter...that made things easier. And harder. Simon parried the blade in a side ways cartwheel like maneuver. Only to have to step back to avoid a cannon blast. The bounto swung Miles upward to deflect the actual cannon upwards to give him the chance to punch the robotic creature where a human's ribs would be. The violet haired man didn't let up.

He stayed on the Serion, doing four stabs and two slashes before sending another Soul Wave to split him in half. That was soon followed up by an upward slash.

The other Serion seemed content to just watch. Unbeknownst to all, there was a third Serion, watching from afar...and didn't have an actual signature since it was hiding. This little Serion was recording the fight and the happenings here. He just hoped he wouldn't get spotted...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Zero was impressed by the human's ability to block, and dodge his attacks. He felt Simon's fist hit him in the upper torso. His armor took most of the blow, and Zero swiped his blade down, trying to, literally, disarm the aggressive human. As the human went for another attack, Zero activated his Overheat Blast. Energy shot out all around him, in a concussive blast. This interrupted whatever attacks Simon was about to do, and gave Zero time to back up, bringing his cannon back out. "Impressive. I can see why Thanatos is so interested in your species. But, I still have yet to see whether your species is worth the effort." He began to charge up his Charged Shot(2 post charge up). His cannon began to hum, and Zero ran in, at the height of his speed. His blade began to try and immobilize Simon.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Simon moved his hand just in time to avoid getting it cut off. But he also got hit by some sort of concussive blast from the cannon. That made him slide back a bit. He'd been hit with similar blasts before, but nothing dulls it any. But he couldn't help but smile at the robot's words. "I think it's time I clear this up...I'm not human. I work for them, true. But the fact remains I'm not human. In fact, my species is rare and could very well become extinct if we're not careful on who our opponents are." It was then red's cannon started to hum and charged.

The bounto stomped the ground and crumbled it, making himself and hopefully red fall onto the sandy beach. When he came at him again, Simon jumped and kicked the sword away from him and slashed down right at the Serion's shoulder, hoping to cut it off. The thing was fast, but he dealt with fast opponents before. This one didn't use any tricks...that made him easier to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Thanatos watched the fight with interest, mainly focusing on the human Zero was fighting since he was plenty familiar with the fighting abilities of his comrade. The human then revealed some interesting information that Thanatos had been unaware of. There was subspecies of humans. He didn't explain what he was, however beyond being rare. But as things went on, he decided something wasn't right. He sent out his senses and detected nothing. However when he attempted to detect the metal in the area, he noticed some seemed to be moving slightly, and he failed to manipulate it when he tried. He looked in the direction of what he guessed was a serion, probably a spy for Kos-mos.

Thanatos didn't attack, however. Instead he gestured for the serion to come out of hiding and join him. If the serion instead fleed, he would attempt to intercept and given his speed, he probably wouldn't fail to do so. However he had no intention of attacking. He just wanted to find out who was watching and why.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 3:39 am

Zero cocked his head, when Simon explained that he wasn't human. "I see. Sorry. What are you then?" Zero asked, actually interested, but still ready to fight. He noticed Thanatos speed off, but that meant when Simon crumbled the ground around them, Zero was caught unawares. He landed on the beach, and continued his attack. Zero's blade was kicked away, and Simon hit him in the shoulder, scratching the armor on Zero. Zero moved back, fast, and quickly looked at the damage. marking it of, Zero looked at Simon. Maybe I am rusty.....He thought to himself.

Zero felt his Force-field ability kick in, and he swore at himself, in Serion. Activating one his arm blades, which popped up out of his wrist (Think Batmans spikes on his wrist), and lit up like his Zero Blade, Zero rushed forward, slicing at Simon from all angles, with both blades. He now aimed to immobilize Simon, so Thanatos could study this rare species that he was.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 7:24 pm

"Find out yourself. Not like there isn't a wealth of information out there!" How lazy were these two? Either way, that armor was tough...Miles could barely scratch it. The serion activated more blades and rushed him, trying to use his superior speed to his advantage. After a few ring arounds, scratching Simon in the arms, legs, and back, it became clear what the Serion wanted. Again, Simon hit the ground, creating a smokescreen of sand. When the Serion came through it, the bounto the grabbed the arm with the sword and threw him into a hotdog stand. Followed swiftly by two Soul Waves. The man then headed towards a small building, a beach house. Turning around, he was prepared to handle whatever was thrown at him.

Yuma leisurely made his way to the larger Serion. He was dressed in a simple, purple T-shirt and jeans with tennis shoes. Though his five foot appearance wasn't odd...save for his white hair and complexion. He stood next the larger being and spoke. "X isn't pleased with the two of you. After you're done, he's demanding for the two of you to meet him and explain yourselves." He said out loud. Though he could have established a connection so that they could communicate that way too, but he didn't know them nor trust them. The little serion was also using a duck face, showing his annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 2:38 am

Thanatos watched the serion with interested. He resembled a human child very closely, clearly an infiltration tactic. "Oh, Is he not? Who ever X is, he must think he is important if he is trying to order me around. No one makes demands of me. No one. If he wants to meet, he can come to us. If he has a problem with that, he's more than welcome to challenge me to a fight." He said. He looked at the kid robot.

"You don't look to happy yourself. Mad I'm trying to overthrow your boss? Or are you mad about this little fight? As if other serion haven't already killed a fair number of humans, while i've killed two for challenging me and misunderstanding their customs on such things." He turned and looked at the fight. "This has been an interesting learning experience. Have you faught the humans yet, little Serion?" He asked as he watched Zero fight. Then he noticed something.

As fast as she could run it still took her time to get to the site of the attack. Serena kept her presence hidden as she approached the scene, hidden behind a building. She hoped Simon wasn't to badly hurt fighting the two serion. But as she looked around the corner, she seen that he was only fighting a red blur. Why were they not overpowering him, or was the other off destroying the city? But it was too quiet for that.

She couldn't see anyone else from where she was, and didn't want to jump right in encase it was a trap so she watched, trying to identify the serion in action. It took only a second of paused motion for her to get a clear look at his face, and she was more than shocked to see Zero. She had worked with him, before he had died. Or so she had been told.

She felt slightly more justified joining the humans knowing that Kos-mos must have betrayed him and shut him down. She stepped out, forgetting all about the other serion and drawing her Pistols. "Hey Partner! Long time no see." She shouted to Zero. "Why don't you stop trying to kill my comrade and we can talk."

Thanatos seen her step out from behind the building and call to Zero. "It appears she hasn't seen us yet. Are you familiar with her? The traitor, Kos-mos calls her. Hypocrisy if you ask me. I'm going to greet her. You can run along if you want. If you hang around talking to me much longer, Kos-mos might find out and destroy you for conspiring against her."

Whatever the kid chose, Thanatos didn't argue. They'd meet again soon enough. He moved in fast, while Serena was distracted, and attacked with a heavy blow from his Cane. He was not surprised to see her dodge it. "Still as fast as ever, I see." He said as Serena spun, guns raised to fire. He could see the thoughts as clear as day on her face. She was always easy to read when she was taken off guard, unless she was really trying to lie.

But she couldn't hide shock that well. "Thanatos... How is this possible?!" She said. looking between him and Zero. "Kos-Mos said you were destroyed." Thanatos mearly shook his head. "Evidently not. But I see you've actually betrayed the Arc Mechanica" He said. "I have my issues with this war. Are you going to destroy me for that?" She asked.

"No. But would you come back If I was in charge?" Thanatos asked her. She shook her head. "Are you going to end this pointless war when you do?" She responded with. "I don't know." He said. Serena sighed. "Well I wont go back to someone I felt loyalty too along time ago. I didn't leave because I was afraid the Serion would lose. This war is wrong Thanatos. We've got enough. The Serion will survive." Thanatos shook his head. "I've yet to decide that for myself."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:56 pm

"Really? I'll have to do some recon then." Zero said, to Simon's response. As he attacked Simon, Zero wondered why it seemed like he was stalling for something. Then, Simon brought up another sand cloud. Again? Zero thought, moving forward. He was then grabbed on the arm, and thrown across the beach, into a wooden structure. As little sticks of meat fell on Zero, he got back up, his anger rising. As he saw the attacks being thrown at him, Zero quickly tried to move out of the way, narrowly dodging the Soul Waves.

As he dodged, he moved towards his Zero Blade, grabbing it. As he did, to his surprise, Serena, one of his allies during the war against the Valarion. "Kill your comrade? I had no intention. He is the one who initially started this fight." Zero said, placing his blade in front of him, more in a defensive pose. Then, Thanatos appaered again, attacking Serena. Zero watched the back and forth between them, paying no mind to Simon for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Yuma couldn't help the chuckle. "Considering he's the current commander of the Machine Lord's Honor Guard, yeah, he kinda is big stuff. Not compared to you granted, but it may be a good idea to convince him to stay out of it else rid yourself of a strong soldier that would have fought for you should you beat her. I don't care either way what happens between you and Kos-mos. I'm annoyed at you two, true, but not mad. That guy's a bounto, an officer of the Coalition at that. The best way to kill a bounto is to kill their doll, which is that guy's sword and is more vulnerable in his unreleased state, that human boy form. I was waiting for when the two were more separated, then it would have been very easy. According to records, this guy is an unusual bounto because his doll turns into a weapon compared to normal, which is an inanimate object turning into a sentient being.

I've fought some weaklings...the only other human I've fought was one that used prosthetics and technology. It was...interesting, but she was pushing my limits too much..."
He hoped to redeem himself of that later. He wanted to be useful after all.

Serena showed up shortly after. Yuma nodded at the larger being's words and left without anyone seeing him.

Simon quirked an eyebrow at Serena's introduction. And frowned at the other's explanation. "Correction, your friend started it by killing a couple of punks instead of simply knocking them out. Then at most a small police investigation would have happened, and while troublesome, might have been able to settle that peacefully." Then Serena and the big one had a little chat, which he found somewhat interesting. But when it was said and done, he had to respond. "Then go. Else you won't be alive to achieve your goal." While he hoped they would abide, he also hoped they wouldn't. He was still in a fighter's stance.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:22 pm

Thanatos listened to what the serion had to say, about the bounto and and model 10, and a challenging fight he had against a human. "Indeed. i dont intent do kill the bounto. I didn't mean to get in your way either. And that, is interesting. You must tell me of this fight sometime. Very well, I will admit you make a good point. Tell him if he wants to meet, there is a place in the gray wastes, a small serion settlement to the north of the city at the base of the Scarred mountain. I will be waiting there. The serion there are not freindly to arc, so its best if its just the two of you." Thanatos  said. Then the little serion was gone.

"Yeah that sounds like Thanatos alright. Listen you can't come here and kill people willy nilly. Its not how humans work. Hell, even Arc stopped such pratices. Maybe you should leave now thanatos." Serena said. She'd prefere not to have to fight him considering if he beat Kos-mos, he very well might end the war. And Thanatos looked like he was about to go, until simon spoke, telling him to go or he'd be destroyed. Serena seen the spark of interest and challenge in her former leaders eyes and sighed. She shot Simon a look that said, "You shouldn't have said anything."

It was to late. Thanatos look at Simon. "Thats an interesting theory. Do you actually think you can win, bounto? Or will you stall until stronger opponants show up?" He said, taking a step forward. Serena stepped between them. "He didn't mean it. You know he can't defeat you. But if you attack i'm not going to stay out of it." She warned. "And I respect you for it. Zero, engage." He said, and as quick as lightning he struck at Serena with his cane, forcing her to flip out of the way.

Thanatos followed into a backswing, the cane changing to its whip form that lashed out at Simon's arm in an attempt to shred it. Serena responded by drawing her pistols, and firing a trio of shots from, aiming the heavy armored piercing shots at Thanatos and the twin burst shots of standard ammo at Zero. Thanatas blocked two of the shots with his arm, the third grazed it and bounched into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Zero looked at Simon, as he argued his point. "I agree my Lord was a bit....careless in his approach here." He looked at Thanatos, out of the corner of his eye, "But, beyond that, watxh your tongue." He looked at Serena, as he said "Ask her. I tend to be pretty loyal. Almost to the point of being pretty vicious. I would say, ask our Creators, but...." He left the threat in the air, as Thanatos now talked to Simon.

He kept his eyes on both Simon, and Serena. Then, Thanatos ordered him to engage. He felt his charge shot finish, and he pointed it at Simon, firing his fully charged shot, at 2 Gran Rey Cero's strength. He then aimed a quick shot at Serena, before charging forward at Simon, swinging his Zero Blade at Simon at random angles, almost impossible ones. Simon could still block them, however. He then stopped, suddenly, and re-activated his wrist blades, aiming a slice at Simon's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:48 pm

Simon gave Serena a slight glare. "You forget my power mirror. It works differently in two v. two fights. You and him are close enough...but after a little bit...the advantage will be ours." Seriously, he did not like being underestimated. Then they made their move. Simon used five Soul Waves to disturb the whip as he backed off. Then came the large blast.

He fired another Soul Wave and then used The Cutting Edge, focusing reiatsu just on the edge to increase Miles's cutting power. He also combined it with Soul Slash mk 1, enhancing Miles's further. It worked in splitting apart the blast, and lessening damage, but he still got burned on his knees and shoulders. Though his Cutting Edge was still active. Sheer battle experience kept him from getting seriously injured by the Serion, but he timed his slashes right, interrupting a few of them. But he was still getting cut here and there due to the odd angles.

Then came the wrist blades heading straight for his eyes. That was his chance. Using his left hand, he snatched the wrist, letting the blades pierce his hand. "Miles!?" Knowing exactly what he wanted, the sword responded, proving it was still sentient. "Do it!" Simon didn't hesitate. A surge of power flowed throughout Miles, combining with the already enhanced cutting blade. So much so that it actually injured the weapon, blood seeping from the blade. Between The Cutting Edge and Soul Crush, Zero's armor wasn't going to protect him. If he didn't use his sword to block it, but then he'll likely lose the arm Simon was holding onto. But that was probably the best choice given the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Days? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Days? (open)   Beach Days? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Days? (open)
Page 1 of 1