Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Altima upgrades I_vote_lcapAltima upgrades I_voting_barAltima upgrades I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Altima upgrades I_vote_lcapAltima upgrades I_voting_barAltima upgrades I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Altima upgrades Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Altima upgrades Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Altima upgrades Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Altima upgrades Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Altima upgrades Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Altima upgrades Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Altima upgrades Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Altima upgrades Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Altima upgrades Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Altima upgrades Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Altima upgrades Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Altima upgrades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Altima upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Altima upgrades   Altima upgrades EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Altima waited as she had already contacted Alistair and asked for assistance testing her upgrades. With any luck they would show improvement to her overall ability. It had taken her months to compile enough Data to make any significant change and she was rather curious to make sure it wasn't all in vain.

It hadn't been hard to contact him. Rather it was more difficult narrowing down the potential training partner who would properly give her the chance to test the new upgrades to her systems and body. Too strong and she'd learn nothing. Too weak and she'd again learn nothing. Luckily for her not only was Alistair the right power levels, of sorts, but his human mutation with the Canus Lupine gene made him very resilient and harder to permanently damage than most other humans.

The perfect test.

(Short but considering I haven't started one of these in. like. forever.. Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Altima upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima upgrades   Altima upgrades EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Alistair had gotten a call from Altima, the human built robot. After a few failed attempts at answering the phone, god damned touch screens, he found out what she wanted and had agreed. It was an interesting opportunity to see what the fabled "Human Serion" was like. The lower ranked troops liked to call her that, though it got confusing, since they called Serena something similar. Robots confused him mostly because he could atleast smell the emotions off of a person. Knowing how they felt went a long way to dealing with them.

Alistair showed up at the time and place as requested, and introduced himself. He examined her movements and tried to get a sense of her. She had an almost human scent, just a stronger tint of metal. When he'd first met Serena he'd noticed the same but maybe stronger, and like Serena he couldn't scent a single emotion from her. Well, what did he expect? The serion hadn't built anything that could do that, yet.

"Well, i'm here as requested. Feel free to explain what ever you've got in mind, or just jump right in." He said. His body changed slightly, claws appearing on the ends of his fingers, his eyes glowing a deep golden color, and his kanines elongated.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Altima upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima upgrades   Altima upgrades EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Altima's body seemed to flex it's muscles without her moving for a second, "I merely wish to test my new upgrades to make sure everything is in order. While at the same time gathering small bits of data on the unique human variant you seem to be the Leader of." She took a normal boxer stance and smiled innocently, "I chose you because you because you would more easily recover from a wound should I manage or happen to create one and you are at the level I now believe I have reached."

Assuming he was fine with the battle starting she pushed off with a foot and shot herself at him like a cannon of sorts squarely attempting to punch him in the face. She moved in with that attempt, assuming from the beginning that she would miss and regardless of whether she did or not, and attempted to bash that same arm's elbow into his chin. Her other hand coming coming in for a roundabout punch to his side right below the ribcage and finishing with an attempt to kick him right in the diaphragm (The middle of the ribcage? I think?)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Altima upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima upgrades   Altima upgrades EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Alistair  nodded. "Very well. I am ready when you are." He said. She shot at him and he blocked the punch with the palm of his hand, appreciating and weighing up the force behind the blow. She tried to follow up with an elbow to the face, but he nimbly sidestepped it and attempted to counter her with a backhand to the face, not holding back on his considerable strength. She drove a fist into his muscled side, causing him to let out an oomph from the impact, then followed it with a roundhouse kick.

Alistair blocked it and attempted to lock her leg in his hands. If he succeeded, he would none to gently swing her by that leg and slam her into the ground, before letting go. Eitherway, he gained a bit of distance and bit into his thumb as a magical circle appeared at his feet. He bit his lip, collecting the blood that oozed from the wound on his finger, and let it drip onto the magical seal. A spear of deep red shot from the ground, and he snatched it up, spun it and lunged at Altima, attempting to skewer her. If he missed he would bring the handle around and attempt to slam the butt of the spear into her side, roughly where she'd punched him.

(Sorry for the wait on this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Altima upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altima upgrades   Altima upgrades Empty

Back to top Go down

Altima upgrades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Activities :: Site Challenges-
Jump to: