Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Shinsei Hejime I_vote_lcapShinsei Hejime I_voting_barShinsei Hejime I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Shinsei Hejime Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Shinsei Hejime Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Shinsei Hejime Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Shinsei Hejime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SanTheGreat

Shinsei Hejime Empty
PostSubject: Shinsei Hejime   Shinsei Hejime EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Shinsei Hejime
Alias/es: Shinsoku [Godspeed], Shin, The Gestalt King
True Age: 3291
Sex: Male
Personality: Unusually cool and collected, Shin is a rather stern person. Distant and dignified, he is not one to approach others in a friendly manner, an ally or not. That callous attitude may be off-putting at first, though he acts with prominent composure and is actually quite a reasonable person. Deep down, he sincerely cares about his colleagues and duties. However, he habitually conceals that with a harsh or unemotional façade most of the time. More than that, he is a ruthless, uncompromising warrior who exhibits unwavering determination in combat. He often fights in a state of tranquil fury with precision and conviction that is as methodical as it is merciless. He is not one to spare his enemies and requires a solid reason to do so.

Furthermore, Shin has a unique relationship with his Zanpakutō spirit, Murasakizuishō. Like many others, they possess distinct personalities, yet tend to agree on a fundamental level in the vast majority of cases. Their relationship is not that of family, friends, comrades or lovers, but two halves of as single whole. After millennia of training, meditation and shared experience, as well as the way the two were united in the first place, they formed a bond that permeates their beings to the core. Conflicts, doubts and misunderstandings are a thing of the distant past since a long time they have been profoundly intertwined. In consequence, they act like a single person divided in two, and while they still acknowledge one another as separate, the line is blurred indeed. They have discovered nothing that is able to disrupt their relationship, a feat they are rather proud of.
Fears: Loud noises, distractions, people in general

Character Appearance

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115lbs
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: Shinsei wears a skintight suit exposing the midriff, a pair of black hakama, and a haori that drapes loosely about his biceps and eclipses his hands.. He wears a striped belt around his waist and prefers to leave his feet bare, but he will don a pair of gladiator sandals if need be.
Accessories: He wears gold bracers upon his arms and one around his neck. A jackal head with amethyst eyes hangs from a ring on his belly button.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Modern Shinigami tend to have a choice. Once admitted into the ranks of the Shin'ō Academy, they might discover and select their specialty amongst the Zankensoki, or pursue a balance or whatever mixture of skills they find the most appropriate. But Shin hails from a hard time, back when everything was much, much different for him. He did have a choice, but of a different kind: he could either pick up the blade of his late mother and defend himself, or die. He decided to fight, and had been fighting incessantly for little under a millennia. With a modicum of theoretical knowledge and training passed on to him from his mother but with no other form of tutelage to depend upon, he had to develop a personal fighting style. So he observed the way others fought, he considered and practiced manifold kata and waza, strove to put his focus and gradually growing power to the best use. He had encountered many a savage or brute, and as such he always attempted to circumvent their greater strength altogether, exploit the openings and pierce their vital points to grant them what he could not hope for otherwise: a swift death.

Forged via constant fight for survival, he slowly but surely crafted his own school of swordsmanship, the Way of Precision. His perseverance and skill had been made popular, his talent recognized, and as a young man he was recruited by the Thirteen Divisions, a loosely associated group of powerful warbands that shared a common goal: the maintenance of order, whatever the cost. Shin was apprehensive at first, but she was offered with the opportunity to gain a new family, a sense of camaraderie and security, and, last but not least, recognition. He had quickly assumed the mantle of a seated member of one of the Divisions. Warriors admired his skill, so he taught some his ways, working to develop and elaborate upon the art of Zanjutsu. And even in such a mundane endeavor the spirit of his Zanpakutō was always beside him, helping him achieve and perform feats proper for the highest type of spiritual swordsmanship. Today, he stands as one of the greatest practitioners of swordsmanship in all of history, in spite of his focus on the spiritual aspect.

Despite his mastery of swordmanship, Shinsei also gained mastery over the art Hakuda. His skill with hand-to-hand combat is great enough to keep up with a captain with ease. His skill with Shunpo is rather lacking, however, though he is able to combine it with some powers of his sword to increase his speed a bit. The combination of the two has actually earned him the moniker of Shinsoku [Godspeed]. The combinations of the three made him the perfect candidate for a member of the Second Division.
Strengths: As mentioned before, his skill with Zanjutsu, Shunpo and Hakuda are his strong suits. He also possesses a good amount of Reiatsu control as well as a rather large Reiatsu pool.
Weaknesses: The physical aspects of the Zankensoki are Shin's strong suits, while Kido is his weakness. His skill with it is rudimentary at best, due to lack of sufficient instruction in the art. He finds strain casting spells of a middle level, and it is nearly impossible for him to cast anything over the 60s without an incantation.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Spirit’s Name: Murasakizuishō [Amethyst]
Spirit’s Appearance: The physical form of Murasakizuishō is not unlike that of a yuki-onna. She is an unusually tall, beautiful young woman of slender build. The features of her heart-shaped face are delicate and proportional, with a small, upturned nose and full, violet-blue lips. Her complexion is pale. Trailing behind her is her long and straight hair of indigo color. In addition, her eyes are distinctly violet.

While she is habitually naked, a sizable cloud of crystalline dust envelops her and covers her modesty most of the time. Murasakizuishō may cause said cloud to coalesce upon her body to form semitransparent crystalline armor and a three-pronged diadem on top of her head.
Spirit’s Personality: Murasakizuishō seems to embody the darker aspects of Shinsei's personality. Similarly aloof and august in attitude at a first glance she is nonetheless far more sinister. Somewhat mischievous, she likes to belittle and tease most people she has the chance to interact with in equal measure. Frequently, she speaks with mildly veiled contempt or in a threatening tone even with little to no provocation.

Like her master, she is relentless and methodical in battle. However, her hostile demeanor is noticeably more outspoken in that regard. Where Shin favors facility and precision Murasakizuishō has a penchant for deception. She appears to enjoy misleading and tormenting her enemies. Be that as it may, she holds an amount of respect toward dependable allies. More than that, perhaps on a whim, she may act in an atypically friendly manner toward select individuals. She tends to float and dance gracefully about the one she chooses to converse with, swift and nimble despite her unusual height.
Inner World: Shinsei's inner word takes the form of a massive castle made from an amethyst geode. It's halls are winding tunnels and it's furnishings are elegantly crafted from the same gem of the castle itself. At the center of the castle is a large throne room, filled with massive amethyst pillars and little else. Though at the middle of the circular chamber, is a massive throne forged from amethyst. Murasakizuishō makes the throne her seat unless Shinsei is present, then she grants him the privilege of sitting there.
Sealed Appearance: When sealed, the weapon appears as a tachi with an ornate hexagonal tsuba and a pink lavender hilt.

• Name: Reisaiken [Spiritual Bond]
    Description: Every Shinigami is given an asauchi. Shinsei took his from the hands of his dead mother. Some Shinigami discard them, content on expressing themselves through another outlet. Shinsei clung to his own as the only keepsake of his mother, his sole property and means of survival. Some Shinigami may never realize the hidden potential of an asauchi, unable to contact the spirit that comes to dwell within. Shinsei spent his millennia long existence training, meditating and battling with the asauchi ever at his side, until it awakened to become a full-fledged Zanpakutō. Some Shinigami may reach Shikai, even Bankai, but never cherish their relationship with the spiritual weapon further than that of colleagues, friends, partners, pupils or lovers. But with the Zanpakutō so profoundly close to him, it had been permeating his existence so long, so deeply, that the borders that used to separate their beings no longer exist. Shinsei is part Murasakizuishō now, forever, and while he might maintain a portion of his old self, he can just as easily tap into their bond and express their unity in a magnificent display of perfect relationship. All things considered, even at his most base state Shinsei exhibits numerous traits that are the result of this magnificent bond. As such, he possesses a small cloud of amethyst colored crystalline dust around his being at all times, enabling him to use abilities from his weapon's Shikai without even releasing the blade. This dust is enough to effect a 2 meter radius around him when spread out wards. When kept close to his body, these particles appear as purple smoke or a similarly colored miasma. The union of Shin and his sword also comes with a few cosmetic effects, his irides now appear to be faceted like gems and his skin seems to reflect light like a gem as well.

Kidou: Bakudō: #1 Sai, #8 Seki, #9 Geki/Hōrin, #26 Kyakko, #30 Shitotsu Sansen, #62 Hyapporankan, #75 Gochūtekkan, #81 Danku
Hadō: #1 Sho, #4 Byakurai, #11 Tsuzuri Raiden, #58 Tenran, #62 Raikōhō, #90 Kurohitsugi

Shikai

Call Out Command: All is Dust
Appearance: Shinsei shuffles his dominant leg forward and faces the opponent side-on, with the blade pointed at the opponent's heart. This brief ritual is a form of tradition rather than a necessity because all it takes to release the Zanpakutō is a single thought. Shin performs the stance as a sign of respect for both his partner and his opponent, for he rarely sees the need to call upon the power of Shikai. Anyway, at this point the steel of his blade is swiftly replaced with quantum-crystalline particles of amethyst color that retain its gently curved shape. While this is the default form of the Shikai, it is in fact a Projectile-type and, as such, may rapidly dissolve into a sizable cloud of floating crystalline particles. The cloud can be wielded as easily as a singular tachi, with every single particle being deliberately and meticulously guided with natural swiftness. In spite of being the initial release, Murasakizuishō awakened is surprisingly powerful. So much so that some may mistake it for a Bankai, and even in this state Shin can threaten ordinary Bankai wielders. It is known that he has indeed defeated several such warriors with just the masterful application of his Shikai.
Abilities: The crystal blade is both extremely sharp and extremely resistant to stress, far more than a normal Shikai. This is because the crystal particles it is composed of are arranged in highly tight layers that form a perfectly cut gem blade. As a result, the blade can perform impressively clean cuts. Shields, armour, some Kidō barriers and even other Shikai rarely pose a meaningful obstacle to its reach. But that is just the most basic application of the release. Frequently, Shinsei causes the blade to dissipate into a cloud of several thousand separate particles, each of them with the sharpness and toughness of the combined blade but substantially improved mobility. In a way, the Shikai retains some of the potential of an asauchi - the ability to become anything. For the cloud of crystalline death can achieve much more than simply tear the enemy apart in a single omnidirectional attack. Every single particle is deliberately guided to act in unison with others, so that they might assemble into a manifold of shapes for a number of distinct purposes. Blades, spears, axes, chains, shields, or even more elaborate constructs can be fashioned from the cloud of amethyst dust, all of them benefiting from its astounding sturdiness. Physical strikes are unlikely to inflict any damage, as the blade might shatter and reform immediately while the individual particles are simply too small to absorb a sufficient amount of damage. Be that as it may, Murasakizuishō is not fond of competing with the spells of Kidō. While she can still very much offer resistance to them as well, those displays of overtly supernatural power tend to cause disarray in her formations. The lightning, in particular, poses a considerable threat as it travels across her entire form and disrupts her on a fundamental level. That is no common knowledge, however, as Shin has ascertained that the only people privy to that secret are either his most trusted allies or have taken it to their graves.

• Name: Hakanai Sonzai [Fleeting Presence]
    Description: Mobility is crucial. Spiritual beings are capable of moving and maneuvering at a far faster pace, with far more grace, than any mere mortal. But there is a certain level such glorified yet inherently simplistic movements may reach. For those Shinigami who want to uncover realms of speed unheard of to a normal Soul, there exists the art of Hohō to study and practice. But Shinsei had no formal training, and no choice but to fight for his life at every step - run, if need be. That is why one of the first gifts he received from Murasakizuishō was the gift of preternatural mobility to match more experienced opponents. To walk in the air like them, he can create miniature platforms of levitating crystal dust that suspend him above the ground and move swiftly wherever he wishes to tread. To run as fast as them, he does not technically run. Instead, he briefly converts his own body into a cloud of crystalline dust. At that point it is his will that dictates motion, so he may wish to relocate across the battlefield with incredible velocity and disregard for momentum. More than that, being a fine powder, it is virtually impossible to intercept him with a physical strike and he is able to pass through most obstacles as well, up to and including many Kidō barriers and binding spells. There is but one definite limit to that ability - once he reforms his body, he must do so until it is complete, and only then may he dissolve again. A process that is nigh-instantaneous, yet possible to exploit.
  • Name: Kagayaku Shinkirō [Glistening Mirage]
    Description: Deception and honor do not mix well, yet the first is more prone to bring about desirable results in war and beyond. Many a trick did win an otherwise lopsided battle. Shinsei knows that well. Murasakizuishō, in particular, knows that well. Back when the former was just a boy with a sword he could not hope, or afford to, fight with others on equal terms. He had to improvise, deceive and mislead. And what better way to avoid detection than becoming invisible? What better way of evading the killing blow than projecting an afterimage to be struck down instead? What better way to intimidate a band of brutes than to inflate one's spiritual pressure beyond recognition or pitch them against an army of one hundred clones? The Zanpakutō knew how to achieve that easily. With its particles scattered across the area, light naturally passes through them. Sounds resonate through them. Air passes by. Spiritual pressure emanates from within. This all are susceptible to manipulation. Should Shinsei wish himself imperceptible, the shroud of amethyst dust will cut him off from the external world and produce convincing stimuli in his place. Should he wish to intimidate somebody, he may project his spiritual pressure or sheer presence through it to magnify or multiply his own being. But there are more subtle uses, less extravagant and easy to see through by a proficient opponent. For he can refract and reflect all the stimuli that he produces in the most distorted and peculiar of ways to constantly throw off the enemy's perception, mundane and spiritual alike.
  • Name: Kesshōka [Crystallization]
    Description: Spiritual beings, especially well-trained, veteran warriors, are as difficult to kill as it is difficult to topple a mountain. What good is a superficial wound if it does not hinder them in the slightest? The wounds accumulate, their adverse effects first become noticeable, then continue to aggravate... but how long will it take? Of course, it is possible to outlast them, to cripple them with a powerful blow. But to lash at them viciously to accomplish a modicum of success, to inflict minor scratches and watch them escape, time and again, to immediately retaliate is surely a tantalizing experience. One that Murasakizuishō offers to alleviate. With each and every sword strike that hits the mark, however briefly, however shallow the ensuent wound, particles of crystalline dust are left upon the body of the target. At first they are all but imperceptible, harmless, for they merely embed themselves deeper and wait. They thrive. They draw power from their new host and conviction from the presence of their originator. They multiply. Once their numbers are sufficient, they clog the circulation of Reishi and hinder movements, spread a feeling of paralysis. Lesser beings are overtaken, consumed and turned into crystals themselves. Only masterful warriors and mages may recognize the threat ere it is too late and work to excise the crystalline infection from their bodies - provided Shinsei waits patiently until they succeed, that is.
  • Name: Kongōtai [Adamantine Body]
    Description: Strength, durability and stamina are essential aspects of any warrior, even or especially a high-level one. Despite the fact that they are often treated as basic, perhaps primal, due to their obvious availability to common Humans and mundane nature, when compared to the spectacular displays of Kidō in particular, they do contribute greatly to the performance of Shinigami who focus on a more physical approach to combat. Shinsei is one such example. In a way, his Zanpakutō is his only definite means of spiritual combat. Other than that, he relies upon those basic traits. Traits that he has been forever working hard to improve, traits which Murasakizuishō acknowledged and helped him improve. Kongōtai is probably the most pervasive of boons the Zanpakutō has granted her master. Throughout decades, centuries, millennia, nano-crystals have been gradually reinforcing his body on a molecular level. His bones, tendons and muscles have slowly acquired the properties of a crystal harder than diamond. His excellent physique has been augmented to a degree that in spite of his small, lithe frame, Shinsei is as powerful, perdurable and indefatigable as an advanced Hakuda master. She may casually cleave buildings and entire rows of opponents, withstand multiple direct hits with nary a scratch and continue fighting for days on end if need be. While the crystals have reinforced his body, it has also given him a glaring weakness as well. When lightning or lightning based techniques come in contact with his body, it sends it into disarray. This causes the damage done to be nearly doubled and the duration of detrimental effects such as paralysis or muscles spasms are greatly increased. Shinsei not only wields the power and weaknesses of a supremely cut and polished gem, he is such a gem himself.
  • Name: Moyafukumen [Dust Veil]
    Description: Any Zanpakutō that has got a healthy relationship with its master wishes to protect the master at all times. Moreso when said Zanpakutō spirit is a reincarnation of the wielder's late mother, whose very last act was to fight and die in defence of her beloved child. Murasakizuishō wishes to protect Shin constantly, to the best of her ability. Their profound bond allows the spirit to manifest and maintain a portion of her own self outside the bounds of the Inner World. In consequence, a veil of miniature crystalline particles envelops Shinsei. They are too small to be seen with a naked eye, move faster than the eye can see and are generally indistinguishable from Shin's own presence as perceived through Reikaku. As a representation of Murasakizuishō's devotion to her partner, this veil offers incessant means of defense that do not require any conscious thought to function. Rather, whenever a physical blow, a sword strike or a Kidō spell is about to reach the male, the dust assembles into an appropriate shape and intercepts the incoming attack. As a result, Shinsei does not have a blind spot and it is nigh-impossible to ambush him. At worst, the invisible cloud of amethyst dust shall stall the attack long enough to let him react on his own and rush to support Murasakizuishō immediately.
  • Name: Suishō no Yōna Tōmeisei [Crystal Clarity]
    Description: Among the numerous factors that determine the outcome of a battle, wit is one of the most crucial. What good is power if one repeatedly fails to land a blow, what good is high toughness if one does not know which attack really should be evaded, what good is speed if the opponent can easily set up traps and block the movement? What good are skill and knowledge if one does not recognize the enemy's move, or is incapable of finding a proper counter or reaction? In order to wield his enormous power efficiently, Shin strives to maintain focus and composure at all times. He has to think clearly, pay attention to details, see through the cloak of deception and trickery. And as a quite devious person herself, Murasakizuishō knows the importance of such an approach full well. Thus, she projects the image of a perfectly cut crystal upon the mind of her master to grant it the ability to focus, persevere and perceive equal to that of a finest gem. Shinsei is a steadfast combatant, unrelenting. Stray thoughts and doubt do not cloud his judgement. Minor details do not escape his notice. Openings, faults, flaws are completely exposed to him and exploited with nary a conscious effort.
  • Name: Suishōtai [Crystal Lens]
    Description: Battle between two spiritual beings is a battle of their spiritual powers. Physical strength, durability, stamina, agility, wit, skill, resolve, they are all significant factors themselves, but ones that often depend on the former in a fundamental way. Many a skilled warrior fell to a powerful brute. Many a powerful brute fell to a skilled warrior, however. During his youth Shin had to fight for survival all the time, with no help, no respite. With no help but that of his Zanpakutō, that is. When he was young, his large spiritual power was still latent, and had yet to awaken fully from its long slumber. Murasakizuishō lent her own power, but hers was limited as well. But the power of the world around them was limitless. Countless particles of shattered wills floating in the atmosphere, saturating it with a nigh-infinite supply of spiritual energy ready to be tapped into. With the help of her Zanpakutō, Shinsei may turn his own body into a conduit and a focal point, one that draws said power from the environment and causes it to converge upon him, within him, so that he may use it as his own. It was with the use of this particular boon that he was able to stop running away and launch a counter-offence, find and slaughter the murderers of his mother one by one, crushing them with the weight of the world's power. Just like a seasoned Kidō master, he may dominate the dissolved particles of will and order them to do his bidding. Nowadays, possessed of one of the many large reservoird of spiritual energy among all living Shinigami, he no longer has to rely upon this ability to trample his opponents. Nevertheless, it is far from being obsolete or forgotten. Shin is far too pragmatic to deem such an ability unnecessary. In the rare event his own power falters or proves insufficient, he may once again call the world to his help. However, such an ability does hold its own dangers. Should he pull in too much power from the world around him, the limit being that of his own power, said energy will begin to distort and corrode his soul. Absorbing too much energy from his environment could end his life as easily as it could end someone else's. This skill requires him to be modest in its use, lest he be the cause of his own downfall.

Boosts: Spiritual Pressure, Reiatsu Control, Speed x2

Bankai

New Name: Murasakiseiun [Amethyst Nebula]
Appearance & Abilities:  Upon release, Shinsei is clad in a set of light, elegant, fairly spreading purple robes, the clothing of Murasakizuishō that the spirit habitually forgoes for the modicum of modesty that her own dust offers instead. But that is just a cosmetic change. The signature trait of Shin's Bankai is simple - it is tremendous. And its power stems from that simplicity. While many Bankai significantly expand upon or add to the aspects of Shikai, Murasakiseiun is virtually more of the same, and that is why it is currently revered as the greatest Projectile-Type Zanpakutō in all of Soul Society in terms of sheer combat power. For it retains the astounding malleability of Shikai while the improvement in terms of volume, strength, toughness and speed is exorbitant. Harder than the hardest diamond, sharper than the sharpest sword, faster than dust blown in the wind. Some people say that to refer to the Bankai as nebula is not an exaggeration. Indeed, when called forth, the amethyst dust multiplies exponentially until it forms a fairly thick cloud 333 metres in diameter and 111 metres tall. Certainly, to wield such an immense weapon is somewhat difficult but, having mastered his Bankai well a thousand years ago, Shin does not display any obvious signs of such difficulty. The inherent qualities of the release go a long way to further alleviate the effort required to wield it. And just like a real nebula collapses to form stars and planets, Murasakiseiun can assume the shape of thousands of various blade weapons, siege engines or armies of crystal soldiers, among many others. All it takes is a thought, and the Zanpakutō complies. With such colossal power and versatility, he looms above any ordinary or seasoned Bankai, as to fight him is to be inevitably consumed whole, no trace left but names inscribed upon gravestones and passages in old chronicles. So vast is its power that the Bankai does not easily submit even to high-level Kidō spells, yet the accursed lightning remains a notable concern.

• Name: Sakai [Early Release]
    Description: For someone with such a profound bond with the Zanpakutō spirit and unequaled mastery in wielding its power, releases mean both more and less at the same time. The might of the released states increases substantially, although the differences between them become somewhat blurred. Many a skilled Zanjutsu specialist is capable of employing diminished Bankai techniques in Shikai, and the sheer power output becomes gradually less set in stone and more of a flexible quality to be adjusted according to the wielder's whim. As another sign of his unparalleled proficiency, Shinsei might swiftly unleash a portion of his Bankai. No preparation, no warning, no effort. Just a wish, and the Shikai bursts forth with triple or more its usual power all of a sudden, perhaps in the middle of an attack. This technique is a utilitarian one, needless to say. Such an abrupt and decisive move can finish a battle in an instant, or serve as an immediate response to an ambush or great threat itself. Other times, it serves as a way to conserve energy during the rare instances where Shikai is found wanting, yet a full Bankai seems too radical a measure. It should be noted that he does not have to begin with Shikai to use this release afterward, for even his sealed blade is able to transform swiftly in this manner.
  • Name: Arashidō [Way of the Tempest]
    Description: Swordsmanship, as performed by powerful spirits who employ spiritual weapons, is a perfectly viable fighting style and one that might accomplish impressive feats at that. But even for someone as outstanding as Shinsei there are certain limits to what he may achieve in a sword-fight. After all, he is but a single person, no matter how skilled. Or, not entirely so. Because he can always count on his Zanpakutō to voluntarily, eagerly, help him and supplement him at every step. The form of the Bankai seems a cumbersome one, so vast and scattered into countless tiny elements. However, this is only an impression. As the greatest Zanpakutō specialist of his time, Shinsei uses that Bankai with tremendous facility, in ways that redefine the concept of spiritual swordsmanship. After all, the nebula of crystalline dust is derived directly from his blade - and remains his blade regardless of its current shape and form. Where he can perform only a single strike at a time, exceedingly fast or not, his Bankai is not subject to such a limitation. In consequence, he is capable of guiding it to perform the sword strikes in his stead. With all the power, speed and numbers a giant dome of miniature crystalline blades can afford. Thus, he can drown his enemies in a tempest of overlapping thrusts and slashes that eradicate all but the strongest of opposition in a matter of moments. His body is the hand, the nebula - his sword. With such an ability, he can easily deploy the full extent of his Bankai against entire armies or a single formidable opponent, and crush them with the sheer weight of the concept of swordsmanship channeled through his enormous Zanpakutō.

Boosts: Spiritual Pressure, Reiatsu Control, Speed x3

Toukai

Name: Murasakiseuinōhi [Amethyst Nebula Queen]
New Appearance & Abilities: Toukai is the indication of a powerful veteran warrior. The state, oft-described as demanding and cumbersome becomes effortless, compact and optimal in magnitude. A Shinigami who has mastered one's Bankai is capable of maintaining the form for potentially indefinite period of time and wield its full power with utmost refinement and efficiency. An extremely important, as well as beneficial step to take on one's path of progression yet not the ultimate one. For there exists a superior stage to the development of a Zanpakutō, exceedingly rare and difficult to obtain. Provided a perfect, long-lasting bond with the spirit, one who has mastered Bankai may go a step further and, for all intents and purposes, temporarily fuse with the spirit into a gestalt being. The ensuent unity of being wields even greater power with even greater skill and ease. Any potential conflict or disparity in approach is completely eliminated as the Shinigami and the spirit act as one. When he activates the state, a powerful whirlwind of crystalline dust envelops Shinsei completely and coalesces to enclose him in a giant gem so as to protect him from any damage. The man and his Zanpakutō spirit stand beside one another before they seamlessly phase into each other as their physical forms merge. In consequence, the two cease to be when a perfect union of their body, mind and soul creates a singular being that emerges from the gem once is shatters. The entity, which for the sake of convenience may still be referred to as Shinsei Hejime, is clad only in a semi-translucent crystal shard armor and wears a distinct three-pronged diadem. They share physical traits of both constituent beings. Nearly as tall as Murasakizuishō with a slightly more feminine shape, they have a fair complexion, an upturned nose and lavender eyes. Their hair, while still pitch black, flutters behind them and seems to glisten. Notably, they may choose to wield the physical form of the tachi if they so chose, but does not require the weapon to employ their techniques. Their gender ceases to be as they enter a form that is an amalgamation of both. They will answer to any pronoun used to refer to them, though they/them/theirs are a good substitute should one not have time to inquire.

• Name: Shinuchi [True Self]
    Description: Where Shikai is called the true form of a Zanpakutō and Bankai is an upgrade that is the result of protracted cooperation between the wielder and the spirit, there is a third, final step. To unite both completely for a period of time. While there is some overlap, both Shinsei and Murasakizuishō boast massive spiritual power. In this state, their combined might reaches a new height - a godlike height. Where Shikai is compact, precise and easy to use and Bankai is powerful, perdurable and fast, Toukai is all at the same time. The signature trait of the fusion is unity. Both constituents achieve their peak as they form a gestalt. And as befitting a gestalt, the result is greater than the sum of its parts. Murasakiseuinōhi can reliably cut and parry concepts, withstand extended devastating assaults with nary a scratch on their quantum-crystalline armor, relocate across the battlefield with speed and dexterity that confuses all senses. For they embody the concept of unity, and with such power at their disposal they can confidently clash with other concepts, where their skill and conviction determine the results. There is forever a single concept they have to be wary about, however: the concept of lightning.

Boosts: Spiritual Pressure, Reiatsu Control, Speed, Strength x4

Back Drop

Background: Shinsei Hejime is the illegitimate child of a Shinigami and a regular soul, born over 2000 years ago. He was raised in secrecy by his mother alone. This continued until Shin reached a preteen state of development. At that time his mother was killed when defending him from a bandit raid and the young male was left alone with only his mother's Asuachi to fend for himself.

Eventually, he was discovered and recruited by a member of the Thirteen Divisions roughly 1000 years ago. Already a competent and powerful warrior by that time, due to having to fight frequently and fiercely for his life, he was selected for the role of a Zanjutsu instructor in the Shin'ō Academy at some point in his career as a Shinigami. Moreover, he had been a member of the Second Division before the time of the Seireitei's loss. Now he is amember of the Intelligence and Counter Intelligence Division
Side Notes: -
RP Sample: Note: I am extremely tired right now, so I couldn't write up a good sample for Shin. But here is one from a Naruto site I was on. I hope it's good enough. Sorry!
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Shinsei Hejime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinsei Hejime   Shinsei Hejime EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:24 pm

for the sake of readability would you mind breaking your text up into smaller paragraphs?

Fighting style

You need another weakness. Strength, speed, durability, stamina could be used. not all of them obviously. also if you want high speed or strength, you will need to specify that in strengths.

You fighting style concerning shunpo contradicts shunpo being a strength for you, so maybe remove that.

Zanpakudo

you need to release your blade to use shikai abilities, you can't use them with a sealed Zanpakuto. If you want to be like ichigo and have a permanently released shikai, that would be acceptable. We generally limit that but as of right now only one other character is in permanently in shikai so you are allowed.

for kido, your over the limit. You need to either drop a bakudo and pick up a hado, or drop a hado.

Shikai

for your blades' cutting ability, it depends on what your trying to cut. Armor, shields and barriers will be a problem unless your using an ability.

forming your zan into different weapons is fine, but i dont like the cloud of tiny razor sharp particles that can instantly shread somebody. I think I'm going to have to say no to that part of the ability. (Also i understand this would fit perfectly in the manga, but for fairness' sake certain things have to be limited here.)

Also note that while you can block kido with a weapon, you will never block 100% of the stronger kido without using a shield or straight up dodging. So keep that in mind.

Fleeting Presence: Most of this is ok. However any form of phasing or teleporting is limited to 1 use per 2 post cooldown. i suggest you use a 1 post duration and 2 post cooldown, since you cant be hurt. And obviously you can't reform inside of people and insta kill them, or harm them from this form.

Glistening Mirage: invisibility needs a minimum of 1 post duration and 2 post cooldown. It breaks as soon as he attacks. After images are fine, but there are rules on clones. If they can't hurt people, limit it to 10 at once. If they can, then 1 clone cuts your power in half, 2 would cut it between the 3 of you. and this needs a cooldown and duration as well. I'd limit your clones to 4 in this case too. and i assume you intend to use inflated spiritual pressure to scare people, well keep in mind that this will be less effective on some people. depending on who they are.

Crystallization: Denied.

Adamantine Body: no. these need to be in strengths, and weaknesses and you'll need to add weaknesses to balance this. Even then this is over the top. He can still be cut. And he will wear down based on our fatigue state rules.

Dust Veil: No. This basically makes it so he cant be hit. Read the rules.

Crystal Clarity: this needs to be nerfed. It can't be 100% effective all the time, or its bordering on God modding. give it a 50% of working.

Crystal lens: Denied. Quincy are the only race capable of doing this.

Bankai

Yeah, this is... Its not even pushing the limits, this is far too over powered. You need to tone down everything. I'm not even sure where to begin. The cloud of death crystal is already a no in shikai so you'll need to take that into account.

I'm going to let you apply the nerfs i've asked for, and let you tone this down before i continue to look at this app.

I suggest you look over the rules, look at some apps and get an idea of how we do things here, because while this app is really good and descriptive, the powers are just over the top and I feel most of the time i'm going to be telling you "no, denied", because I cant figure out how to nerf them to work here, and I don't want to have to keep denying things.
Back to top Go down
SanTheGreat

Shinsei Hejime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinsei Hejime   Shinsei Hejime EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Most of the Zanpakutou's powers are based on it turning into its dust form in one way or another. Removing that breaks them down.

You can just deny the whole app.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Shinsei Hejime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinsei Hejime   Shinsei Hejime EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Well, the dust doesn't need to be able to harm people to work i suppose. Which is my biggest problem with it, since there is no one here capable of defending against it. If you want help forming a more acceptable set of powers feel free to pm me and we can find a balance. i don't want to just deny your app.
Back to top Go down
SanTheGreat

Shinsei Hejime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinsei Hejime   Shinsei Hejime EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 am

I am sure that we could find a way to make the dust work without it's current powers, but I would still feel as though it would be cheapening the Zanpakutou and what it is supposed to represent for the character and subsequently the character itself. That would make me loose interest in this character and the concept as a whole, and I would rather have this app denied than have a character accepted that I am not happy with.

I would be very grateful if you would simply deny this app.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Shinsei Hejime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinsei Hejime   Shinsei Hejime EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Well, ok then. I hope you'll make a new character. If you need help coming up with something that fits our limits and rules I'm here to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinsei Hejime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinsei Hejime   Shinsei Hejime Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinsei Hejime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: