Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Raitosai Myuuten I_vote_lcapRaitosai Myuuten I_voting_barRaitosai Myuuten I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Raitosai Myuuten I_vote_lcapRaitosai Myuuten I_voting_barRaitosai Myuuten I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Raitosai Myuuten Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Raitosai Myuuten Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Raitosai Myuuten Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Raitosai Myuuten

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

Raitosai Myuuten Empty
PostSubject: Raitosai Myuuten   Raitosai Myuuten EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:29 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name:Raitosai Myuuten

True Age:21
Sex:Male

Personality:Raitosai is a person with a cheery demeanor, he loves being around other people but doesnt necessarily need them, he is a humble person who mostly gives in to the instruction of his superiors, his humble attitude makes people think that is kiss up of sorts, he does however retaliate when he us refered to as such. Raitosai has a harsh sense of humor that is usually deemed evil by his comrades, raitosai adores animals of any type, and has a sense of fatherly love for them, no matter how weird it may sound. He loves ramen noodles and onigiri, he plays football, and is a feared striker in his club and also the school he attends, his demeanor and good looks scores well with the ladies also, Raitosai gets distracted while in the presence of women, however, he really has no problem fighting women seriously as it would be inappropriate for street fighters to be discriminating by gender. Raitosai not only is popular amongst females of his college, but also amongst the males, *no homo* Raitosai also likes to drink water or sake along with a wide variety of different beverages.

Likes:Raitosai likes to drink beverages, he may almost always be seen drinking one, Raitosai is also a lover of sweets and he also likes women
Fears:Raitosai is fearful that humans may somehow lose to other races, he is fearful of dying and he is also fearful of losing people close to him.

Character Appearance

Height:6'0
Weight:183

Physical Traits:His skin is naturally a caramel complexion and Raitosai has shaggy hair with side bangs falling on his face that is naturally the color red, His build is a slim one but underneath his clothes, he is a well sculpted person, His eyes manifest in a teal color and, his calves are especially large due to his football, playing. His hands are feminine though and he is teased for it by his classmates and colleagues. He has large feet.

Clothing:Raitosai wears a a black short sleeved v necked tee shirt, with no pattern on it, over the tee shirt is a bombers jacket with ear phones installed in it, he pants are a light blue color with white threads, his pants are long and fitted, his sports a suede supra that consist of black, white, blue and with bright green thread an lacing, inside his shoe are a pair of white socks, with wing patterns at both left and right sides of each pair respectively, the sole of the shoe is also white.

Accessories: His neck sports a dog tag given to him by his father. His wrist have chrome coupling with the katakana symbols for his name. His left and right ears are pierced twice, one large blue stone on each earlobe, accompanied by another smaller yellow stone of smaller size higher up on his earlope.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Karate Raika Hōken (crushing empty fist of majestic lightning) he also is a think then attack sort of fighter as opposed to a fight then think fighting style. Raitosai's fighting style allows for him to be able to fight effeciently at almost any range, he is however alot better at close range and mid range than long range fighting.

Strengths: Raitosai has many strengths in his arsenal, he is a fast person, his offensive power in tremendous and he is a quick thinker and an effective tactician.
Weaknesses: Just like with strengths raitosai also has many weaknesses to deal with, due to him having the speed he is often open for easy counter attacks, he has a somewhat weak defence as he is attack oriented and he does not fight well under pressure

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon [Optional]

Appearance:His Body glows with a blue electric based aura
Powers:He can use lightning based techniques

Primary Stage

Name:Byakuraishō (White lightning palm)
Effect:By placing his open palms at any part of an object and chanting the name of the skill, he is able to send jolts of electricity throughout the body of his opponent, this is an ability that is meant to be used to slow the movements of his opponents slightly slowing their speed to 1/2 of their original for 2 posts and is only meant to buy time for his skills that take a longer time to prepare and charge. The attack slows the movement of the opponent for two (2) posts. After one use Raitosai has to wait another 3 posts before he can use it again.

Name:Raika Hōken (Crushing Fist of Majestic Lightning)
Effect:This ability is a closed fist version to the "White Lightning Palm" with a few varieties, this ability is similar to Hado# 1 'Sho' as in the effect that not only can he use his fist but his elbows to send his opponents flying, this ability requires only 3.5 inches of space separating his fist or elbow from his opponent but with less space in the attack the opponent can either be pushed back futher distances or the attack can be more powerful.

Name:Omaraishō Ryū (Dragon's Deathbed)
Effect:After a sequence of hand seals This ability summons a lightning blast directly from the sky that comes crashing towards its opponents, this attack has average power but can badly injure weak opponents who arent prepped for it.

Name:Sūna Raishin
Effect:Raitosai can create an electical surge that is charged on the ground beneath him, a large sum of lightning bolts shoot up in all directions from the ground and covers an 8 meter radius, once it comes into contact with an opponent it can pierce skin similar to the effect of a spear.

Name: Electric burn
Effect:When Raitosai's lightning is able to make contact with dry surfaces he is able to set the surface afire by getting the lightning through Pyrocumulus clouds, small flames are left at the scene, the flames convert to red balls the size of a football which are shot towards the direction of the opponent immediately after being created, this has a 3 post cooldown and Raitosai can create up to 4 flames at once.

Name: Lightning concerto
Effect: Small balls filled with volts are formed at the tips of raitosai's finger, they manifest into a light blue color of lightning and then they can be shot towards an opponent at speeds matching that of a cero, the effect of this ability is that it electrocutes an opponent for two posts, the 'electrocution' effect is meant to leave the opponent weakened, having similar effects to the fatigued state, after the two posts the opponent returns back to normal.

Name:Induced charge
Effect:By Charging negative or positive current electricity on his hands, raitosai can magnetize items with positive or negative current and he is able to lift them and propel the item towards an opponent or to defend himself. This can be used once also per post and has a cool down of 2 posts, it cannot be used on an opponents weapon as it only is useful on inanimate objects.

Name: Raisoku Shundō (Lightning-speed Teleportation)
Effect: Even though the name states "teleportation" it is merely his ability in the equivalent to; Flash step, shunpo, sonido.

Raitosai also has basic control of electricity and thins concerning it, he can fix a Tv, short a fuse etc that kind of stuff

Final Stage

Name:Kokuryū Raigō (Descent of the black dragons light)
Effect:A 5 second preparation skill(2 post prepararion) the weather temperature turns cloudy, and blocks out the sun totally, summoning a massive black dragon made up of current electricity, that shoots upon his opponent, it fills a 10 metre by 10 metre range and has the power to wipe out an army fleet of 20 warships, not due to the impact alone but the electric shockwave that travels another 5 meters out on every side, this ability, however not only requires a long preparation time but it also takes an incredible amount of energy from him, it can only be used twice by a fully energized, Raitosai per battle however.

Name:Demon lancer
Effect:Raitosai summons the power of lightning demons and a large lance made of current electricity is formed either above, next to him on both sides of in his hands and he can throw it at speeds similar to a cero, it also bears the destructive power of a cero only it is meant to pierce and not incinerate, if not blocked or dodged it can rip straight through an opponent and damage them almost to the point of death.

Name:Element Augmentation.
Effect:Electric energy runs through raitosai's body and it increases his defenses, to the point that he can block a cero at point blank and only take 1/2 of the damage of it. But the ability may be used once every two posts(thats i post once then my opponent then the same once more, so basically once every two times that my turns come about *Hope that explained it legibly*)

Name:Surge
Effect: Raitosai summons an orb filled with 40,000 wats of current electricity and absorbs it, this increases his offensive capabilities to twice its original power, but the only skills that may be used with this are; Electric burn and Sūna Raishin, this ability can only be used once in a thread and once absorbed it lasts for a time span of 5 posts.

Name: Discharge
Effect: A ball of energy the size of a marble is formed at raitosai's hands and then dropped to the floor where it hovers for a 2-6 posts period depending on when Raitosai releases it, it then grows to the size of a tennis ball and begins spinning at high speeds and as it spins it generates electricity to the point where power surges are caused in the surrounding area which is around 10 meters in radius, the ball can be shot towards the opponent at the speed of a Bala leaving a trail of electricity behind it and the floor underneath it is split open, once it hits an opponent it can pierce their skin if it is not blocked, once it is used it cannot be used again until a 4 post period, and only one can be used at a time.

Back Drop:

Background:Raitosai was born into a rich family and had been somewhat of rebellious child, or so he was seen, but he had been against his siblings getting everything they wanted by just asking for it and he had developed a sense of justice at an early age, their parents passed away when raitosai was just 12 and he ended up becoming the holder of his siblings inheritance, and whatever was left of it was his, as law states the trustee of the will is not allowed to inherit anything, but this way his parents got around that law, he was the most hardworking child, so he was first in line to carry out the will, but that would mean that he would inherit nothing, and as he as their most hardworking child his parent also thought that he deserved more thab his sibling, however, raitosai did not agree with this, eventually he came to terms with the decision. When his siblings turned 18 he would give them their share. On rai's 16 birthday their, caretaker bought him a car, rai crashed it the day after, and almost died. That showed him sometthing that he had not seen before, his dormant reiatsu surged that day and he set out to find the school that had been training humans to control their power, his mind drifted straight to X-men but he never really took it on, on his 18th birthday he had almost fully learned to use his power and was causing trouble all over showing off with his new power, he had finally lost to his power and as he was on the verge of death he had a shocking tribulation and changed his ways, he never thought that a hollow would come so close to killing him and allowed him to see the error of his ways, he had trained feverishly since then so that he would be able to protect his comrades and more importantly to never lose anything again-

RP Sample:-Rai was walking down the street and had encountered a hollow feeding on the soul a poor young lady, rai had no idea what to do so by the time he had decided to take action it was too late for the girl, the hollow thrust itself at rai and in sheer cowardice, he stuck his hands out and closed his eyes, the hollow did not stop and kept charging at rai, when the body of the hollow connected with rai's hand its froze for a few seconds, rai had no idea what ha just happened, but he decided to go along with it, go with the flow, rai fisted his hand and punched the hollow, to his his dismay it connected, not only that it also sent the hollow pelting yards back, not only that rai had merely set his eyes on the hollow and a loud burst of thunder could be heard, the night sky had gotten cloudy and electricity was coursing through it, the electricity all converged on one spot then shot down out of the sky so fast that rai himself did not know what happened it flashed so brightly that he didnt even see it, all he was sure of was that lightning had descended from the sky and had taen out his foe, he walked closer and saw the hollow there struggling, seconds later, it had disappeared and was gone-

-That was somewhat of a learning experience for rai. he had spent his time after school trying to use those gold like techniques that he used that day but he had never found out how he did it. one night while sleeping he had a dream that he was interacting with a tiger that explained to him how to use his dormant power, mistaking it all for naught but a dream, rai never made use of the advice, one evening while on his way home, an arrancar had blocked his path, somehow he had moved towards the arrancar out of a force that did not feel like his own, he was moving so fast even he did not know what he was to do. His hands came up and connected with the arrancars body, it was paralyzed, similar to the hollow before, rai ran in and elbowed the arrancar's face, and when it hit, the arrancar like before was sent back some yards, it disappeared and then reappeared behind rai and hit him with it, zanpakutou, he was slashed across his back and was brought to his knees. Miraculously as the arrancar was about to do away with him the same phenomenon as before had occured and the lightning shot out of the sky and came tumbling upon the arrancar, but this time the electricity came out a blueish black color and he could feel as though it was much more powerful than last time. This was just the beginning, rai had actually learned to use these skills, but he had never managed to get the black lightning since-

Side Notes:
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Raitosai Myuuten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raitosai Myuuten   Raitosai Myuuten EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Looks Good to me... 1st Approval... Went a lot better than that Guy's

Raitosai Myuuten 128775859560774135
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Raitosai Myuuten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raitosai Myuuten   Raitosai Myuuten EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm

you need to tier them fritz D:<. Seconded. wait for tier.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

Raitosai Myuuten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raitosai Myuuten   Raitosai Myuuten EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 pm

o.o well i will accept a new tier if you guys want, but he is also a char from RotR 1-1, you guys do what you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Raitosai Myuuten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raitosai Myuuten   Raitosai Myuuten EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:26 pm

oh. well approved at 1-1 then :3
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Raitosai Myuuten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raitosai Myuuten   Raitosai Myuuten Empty

Back to top Go down

Raitosai Myuuten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: