Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Cooling warmth, veins through unity I_vote_lcapCooling warmth, veins through unity I_voting_barCooling warmth, veins through unity I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Cooling warmth, veins through unity I_vote_lcapCooling warmth, veins through unity I_voting_barCooling warmth, veins through unity I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Cooling warmth, veins through unity Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Cooling warmth, veins through unity Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Cooling warmth, veins through unity Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Cooling warmth, veins through unity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Cooling warmth, veins through unity Empty
PostSubject: Cooling warmth, veins through unity   Cooling warmth, veins through unity EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Pronunciations
Leons=Lee-Owns
Leonise= Lee-Own-Ice
Grandeheart= Gr-ond-eh-heart

October 3rd, year 34xx. The birth of a young child set the distant planet in an uproar. A child born to an alien, warm and cold blood mix through his veins. Yet this child looks human. He is still hated and discriminated through out the small planet of Leonise. The planet was separated into two places, the Human side and the Leon's side. Leon's are a cold blooded species that are sentient to the planet, the have pale blue skin. They normally have pink hair and inverted eyes. As in the whites of the eyes are black, and the pupil is white. They are generally more intelligent than humans, but otherwise are equals in every other form. The whole planet is filled with racial rage, humans think they are stronger and better as usual, but this race is equally arrogant. You may ask why the humans are here in the first place. Well after years of scientific research, humans have developed interplanetary travel at speeds of light. The speed of the ship makes it so 300 light years are traveled in 3 days, however 20years pass for each day, most likely one trip will end your life on a planet. Now, this story will focus on the child. Half Leon, Half Human. At the age 6, he will be sent off due to Population orders and popular demand of him being chosen almost unanimously, only the father and mother voted against his leave. The father is human, Mayor of the planet, and mother is an “enslaved” Leon to him, however he treats her with love, something not often shown in Leonise, but the first to have a child. The child only has the pink hair of a Leon, and today he will be sent off. The story is held in his point of view, you will learn what he does through his intelligent eyes and all he experiences, this is Grandeheart's autobiography.

It was a cold day on planet Leonise, yes the small one of poverty. It was the day after my sixth birthday, and my parents were taking me to the shuttle. My dad was a powerful man, yet he couldn't fight the decision on this matter. He was mayor of Leonise, and got there through his extensive acting and charisma. My mother was tearing up squeezing my hand. It was my final day on the island... “Mama”
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Soran
Soran

Cooling warmth, veins through unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooling warmth, veins through unity   Cooling warmth, veins through unity EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:39 am

Looks good so far
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: OOC Board :: Pictures and Videos-
Jump to: