Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) I_vote_lcapRecruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) I_voting_barRecruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) I_vote_lcapRecruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) I_voting_barRecruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:39 am

Karakura huh? Thinking about it, it made sense to have their base here. A spiritual hotspot. Hiding in plain sight, in a way. A five foot tall boy approved as he exited his temporary hotel room. The kid had dyed his hair blond this time, with no change in his mismatched eyes, right being hollowfied, left being normal blue-grey. At the corner of each eye was a lightning-bolt tattoo, one red, the other blue. Another constant. His clothes were vastly different than in Bogota, when a Parius Chitose approached him after his fight with Rena Lisola. And it was Parius that gave Raiden Arashi his leader's phone number. The boy wore an orange long sleeved shirt with a lime green, blue polka dotted T-Shirt over it. Again, his zanpakutou was underneath his clothes. He wore normal, white sweatpants and his tennis shoes were purple.

He received odd looks walk'in down the street. But Rai paid them no heed and just hummed a random tune. Until he reached a payphone, and put in a few yen peices. After punching in a number, he waited until the phone was picked up. "Yo, I got a tip from a subordinate of yours that you're a leader of a bunch of masks? I'm interested, but I know nothing of you. Mind if we talked? Another will be joining us, but she's only interested in the person that's keeping her daddy in line. Meet me and her at the Takasushi Restaurant, ask for the table of Storm in thirty minutes at the earliest. Ciao." He hung up without a response.

The eatery was rather famous for its sushi, and anymore required reservations. Which he had done on his way to Karakura. He'd been there before, and to this town, but only for a day before heading off to China. Rena was already informed, and with luck, would be waiting for him. The young vizard skipped over to the place, only a few blocks away from the payphone. After being seated at his reserve table, he noticed Rena wasn't there yet. But oh well. He ordered his sushi and waited for the other two to join him...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Rena had been fast asleep. It'd be a very long time since she had enjoyed a big plush bed and thanks to Raiden not allowing her to pay the Ref of that undergound arena in his place..she had the money to afford a hotel for once.. she had filled herself fat..and passed the hell out. It was completely blissful. Until she remembered IN her dream that she had something to do today.

She snapped up in a sitting position as that thought infiltrated her mind's dream state and looked at the clock. Oh no! it was almost the time Raiden said he was gonna have the leader of Kishimasuku show up! AH!!!! She scrambled out of bed..dashed to the bathroom and took care of all her business in probably a world record amount of time. ( lol ) Once that was done she took off out the window of her room. She had already paid..and the room was clean except for the trash needing to be taken out and the bed made..which was part of the hotels job anyways.

When she got to the place Raiden said to meet at she noticed he was already there.. that made her feel a bit worse because it ment she was late, but when she felt around she realized that there wasn't anyone strong nearby..even hiding their spiritual pressure. So the leader couldn't have shown up and gone already.. maybe she wasn't as late as she thought. She walked into the restaurant and asked for the right table. Sitting down by Raiden she looked around as if expecting the person to show up at any second.

"Sorry I'm a tad late.. Kinda ate my fill and slept like a rock. Good thing you didn't let me spring for the arena eh? Otherwise I couldn't have done that hahaha."

She was in a very good mood. Much more relaxed than what she had been in while in the arena, but she kept a nagging feeling that this day was going to either end bad or cause an arguement at the least. She wasn't a friend of Soul Society..but she wasn't an enemy. They left her alone..she left it at that, but this guy seemed all pro quo for Soul Society..if the Endless didn't see it his way..that would be a problem. Though she'd easily side with this guy over siding with the people who took in her Father.

She didn't order anything..still being full from last night. But she did keep fidgetting..as if she expected her father to show up and cause a huge problem during this meeting. She hoped not..but no one knows the future..right?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:05 am

An old a was walking around Karakura, having a break since his first day returning back to Karakura... The old man had a vertical scar going down his right eye and over his eyes were circular glasses. Over his wrinkly-ish face was silver hair that goes as far as down to his shoulders. At the moment, the man was wearing a white overcoat with a yellow buttonup underneath it, and underneath the button-up was a green t-shirt. He was wearing black jeans that overlapped his boots at this moment. He was heading towards the Kura-Kura Pub at the moment, really wanting a beer or something. That was when his phone started vibrating and a weird german-ish song was playing. He pulls his black and white phone out of his pocket, opens it, and was about to say, 'Hello... Zerstorung Sensenmann speaking...' However, he wasn't able to have a word in the conversation by the person who told him to meet him at the Takasushi restaraunt... Before he was able to ask who it was and what was this talk about a daddy, the person hung up... The old man sighs, does a 180 turn, and starts walking towards the general direction of the Takasushi restaraunt.

About 37 minutes later, he walked into the Takasushi restaraunt. He let his eyes scan through the entire restaraunt, try to find someone out of the ordinary. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a girl sitting down next to a boy, whose eyes were mismatched... One hollowfied and one regular... And the boy's clothing was a bit out of the ordinary, so it would be a safe guess to assume that this was the mystery caller. He slowly walks towards the table, pulls out a chair, takes off his white coat and puts it over the chair, revealing his t-shirt lengthed yellow button-up and green undershirt. He then sits down in the seat and says in a calm demeanor, "This is the table of Storm I presume... Vell, my name is Zerstorung Sensenmann, but by all means call me Zer... Vhat are your names?"

Before the two could answer his question, he taps on a waitresses' shoulder and asks for a cup of tea... The woman nods and heads off into the kitchen. He turns his attention back to the two interesting people. He smiles with kindness, but keeps his right-hand on the hilt of his sword, which was hidden in his right pant leg. Even though they seemed harmless enough, he knew better than to trust total strangers no matter what they say... Zer made that mistake once, and that gave him the scar across his right eye...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Rena came in a little bit late, but not by much. Rai just shrugged. "A deal is a deal. I wouldn't feel right if you paid for it when I rightfully lost." Rai's food came in and he started chowing down, slowly, along with his drink, which was just water. Rena was a good person, and a tough fighter. Wonder of she was kicked out or if she left before that could happen, much like him? Ah, who knew, if she wanted to talk about it, she would. If not, then he'll just wonder about it. Though he was still very much loyal to Soul Society, despite that policy.

He saw an old man, and quickly knew this was the guy. His allowed him to see anyone's exact power level, no matter what. And this guy could definately take on him and Rena without too much trouble. By the man's accent, he was definately German. Interesting. After swallowing some sushi, Rai gave him a thin smile. "Indeed it is. Raiden Arashi. I hope you know enough Japanese to get the little spin off of my name with the table name..." He tried to make a little bit of humor. His name does translate to Lightning/Thunder Storm. Moving on..."There's no need to put your hand on your sword. I also may be armed, but I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to learn more about the Kishimasuku, The Endless. According to a Parius Chitose, at least. But first, how about my friend here introduce herself and ask some questions of her own...if she wishes..." To further explain his reasoning for wanting to know more about the organization, without even clawing his face, just for a moment, his mask formed and then disappeared.

But first he'll let Rena satisfy her own curiosity before getting down to his business...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Rena sighed a bit as an old man showed up for the meeting that was supposed to take place..and he was even being overly cautious. Proving he was not as strong as Rena had hoped he was. However..that aside..she could still feel the potential of his power..even if he was trying to hide it. He was indeed stronger than her father..at least spiritually..she couldn't say physically without testing it herself..

"I am Rena Lisola.. I simply wanted to meet the man who keeps my father from obliterating half of the world of the living on a whim."

She nodded a bit respectfully and decided to order something after all..soon as it showed up..which was rather quick considering..she started to chow down. As a spiritual being..she didn't actually need food unless her spiritual power was low..but she ate anyways because she enjoyed alot of humanity's dishes.

"I got what I wanted.. Raiden here is the one with the most questions.. So have at it boys.."

( again. timer. short post. sorry and all that. *keeps hurrying along*)
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 am

"Forgive me for being overly cautious... Anyvays, it is very nice to meet you Raiden..." Zer says after Raiden, chuckling when Raiden makes the little joke about his name. Then it was the girl's turn to talk... And apparently, judging from her having the same last name as one of the members in the endless, Rena Lisola must've been Kaze Lisola's daughter... Heheheh... After Rena makes the comment about him keeping Kaze from destroying the world, Zer laughs heartelly (<-- Don't know if I spelt it right XD).

"Forgive me for laughing," Zer begins as soon as his laughing lessened a little, "But first of all, that was a funny comment... And secondly, I vould have never expected him to be a father. I hope that you aren't as ill-tempered and destruction-driven as he is." His laughing grows again, not as much as he did the first time but still a good laugh. Hopefully he had not offended her with his little joke.

His face gradually becomes calm, yet stern when his laughing stops. He then turns his head towards Raiden and asks, "Vell, I am here. Vhat is it that you vish to know Raiden. Ask away, cause I vill answer any question you may have."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:53 am

Rai chuckled himself at Rena's little jest. Or at least hoped it was. "Don't worry, Rena, he would have to contend with me then, and you know I'm not an easy opponent to contend with...still want me to hit him for you if I meet him?" The kid laughed a bit more at this. Then paid attention to Zer. It seemed that Rena wasn't kidding at all. "Wow...still...if he's anything like his daughter in terms of power, I would gladly take him on...anyway...yes, my questions..." He put his right hand on his chin, contemplating which one to ask first. He decided to get the big one out of the way. After all, he was still loyal. "I know Soul Society's policy, but either way, I would have left, as I feel I can do the most good for them as a seperate entity. Most of my questions pertain to this front. Are you allied with Soul Society? If not, if they do propose an alliance, would you take it? What are the general goals of the Kishi? And besides Kaze Lisola, are there any other trouble making vizard that might be against such a thing?"

Rai didn't touch his food or drink, and looked very much like a negociator with his elbows on the table, fingers intertwined. The answers to those questions could very well convince him to go ahead and join, or say to hell with it, and stay seperate and maybe investigate the Human organization called the Coalition. He hadn't met any members there, but he has heard of them...

(OOC: I think it's heartedly. And that alright Rena, you're mostly a spectator here.)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

( as such. Skippage meh. I'm too busy eating in character atm. ^^: when i have time and if I see a need to do more than stuff my face in character.. I'll pop in right where I should be..after Jun. Have fun you two!)
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Well, it was a good thing that Zer had prepared himself for that question being the first. Zer stayed silent for a couple good seconds, gathering his thoughts and organizing them so that he could say what he wanted and in the way he wanted them to be meant. That was when his tea finally came. He then gave the waitress a $5 bill and told her to keep the change. He took a sip of his tea and says as soon as the tea finished going down his esophogous, "Heh. The Gotei 13. I respect them, but I don't think that ve are on good terms with each other per say. Vhat I mean is that ve are on something like a truce, but if they attack us and try to exterminate us like they tried to do vith the bounto... I vould hate for our future to go in this path, but ve vould go to var..."

As Zer said 'var' (war), he looked out the window with his eyes, now gloomy. He was a general in WWII, but only because his best interests pointed him in that way. However, he hated all of the killing but loved the perks. He then brings his mind back to the present, looking back at Raiden...

"I prefer having a mutual alliance rather than a var any day." Zer says before a chuckle and continues with, "The only other person that I know for sure that vould vant to fight Shinigami is Terror Flamenco... Everyone else, I don't know and are most likely in the category of 'I don't give a crap'. And if anyone tries to start something vith the soul society... Vell, it vould get real messy..."

He takes another sip of his tea before continuing, "Anyvays, on the last question about the Endless's goals... Vell, it couldn't be any simpler. Ve don't have one. Ve do vhat ve please, vhether it be sleeping or fighting an endless wave of hollow. Ve vant the best for the vorld, but ve do vhat ve vant to do. All the vhile, adding more vizards to join our... Family, if you vill..." Zer really thought of the Kishi as a family. Everyone in it is joined together because they have a related bond between each other (because of the vizard blood they have). And even though the members would hate each other, they would respect each other and help each other out of any situation that could arise.

(I really hate the last sentence... my instincts were screaming at me to correctly type all of the words XD)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:00 pm

(OOC: LOL)

Rai listened intently. He understood that. If the shinigami started to actually try to exterminate him, he wouldn't be so loyal anymore. In fact, they would make a dangerous enemy. As far as troublemaking vizard that might be against an alliance goes, only one other besides Kaze. They don't have any unified goal, but it wasn't aimed to fight the Gotei 13. Now he had another question. "I can understand that. If Soul Society set out to exterminate us, I wouldn't be so loyal anymore. Unity and trust is important, respect at the least perhaps more so. I have to ask, two out of how many total, not counting this potential recruit?"

Now it was the numbers. If there was more than four people, he would gladly join. If not, he'll at least stay in contact. If the majority would be against such a thing as against an alliance with Soul Society, he wouldn't bother. But if most them are in the "I don't give a crap" category as Zer put it, he would at least be more comfortable joining the Kishi. While not having a general goal does bother Rai a little bit, at least it isn't against his principles and base loyalties.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:57 pm

(sorry if my post is crap and short... I am using my new iTouch... Hard to adjust to the finger tapping keyboard. Bah, each click this frickin thing makes as I put in a new letter is driving me closer to the brink of insanity!!! DX)

Zer nods to Raiden's statement as he agrees about the case of loyalties and such. Then he asks about the Kishi's numbers... A particularly necessary question indeed. Zer replies to that question by saying, "9... Nine members total if I include myself... So if the worry of savagery overpowering civilized goals and ways that the endless have are rather slim."

Zer could easily tell that Raiden still had loyal feelings to the Gotei 13. Heck, Zerstorung himself still had these feelings that has lingered for more than 99 years after he had been banished... Zer might gain a new friend as well as a new member of the Kishimauuku today... This hasn't been set as a guarantee yet, Raiden becoming a member was this; Yet Zer started liking the boy...

(I am going to seldom use the iTouch for reasons of being annoyed to he'll by the clicking and misclicks. )
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Raiden smiled. Two out of nine, including the leader, wouldn't be too happy with an alliance with the Gotei 13. He could live with that. "So...when can I move in then?" He gave the man a toothy grin just as the lady with the check came by. "I'll take care of that. And don't protest, Rena, I manage my finances rather well. That little stint in Bogota didn't set me back any." The boy snatched it up before anyone else could lay their hands on the ticket. Rai finished up his own food and drink. He couldn't wait to move in. Having an actual home would be nice to have.

(OOC: And this is the Thread End unless Rena has a closing comment.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)   Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment) Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting the Storm (Part 2 of Rai's Recruitment)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: