Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) I_vote_lcapAre you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) I_voting_barAre you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) I_vote_lcapAre you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) I_voting_barAre you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solis

Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Empty
PostSubject: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:39 am

Solis walked upon the dessicated ground, kicking up brown dust with a smile. He had entered a tournament a few weeks ago, and he had finally received his opponent. Of course, fate smiled upon him and allowed him to choose where the battle would take place. So, he chose this dried up five-acre of farmland in New York's countryside, where he'd have no reason to hold back.

You do know that you've still got your limiter on, right?

Kaijin Fennikusu invaded Solis' thoughts for just a moment, reminding him that he wouldn't be able to use bankai. Which was really only a problem for him because this place would be perfect for him to practice using his bankai without hurting any innocents.

Yeah, yeah. Y'know, I won't even need it.

Solis smiled, truly believing that he was right to be confident. His recent rise to the position of Captain had definitely fed his ego a bit. He stood in the middle of landmark-less countryside and pulled his grey fedora over the top half of his face, showing nothing but a smile. As his haori whipped around in the wind, Solis stopped holding back his reiatsu. There was no visual representation of the released energy, but any spiritual being would be sure to notice that Solis was attempting to get someone's attention.

"This guy better get here fast..." Solis said, grousing to no one in particular. And still, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 am

"I refuse to be late again!!!!!" Came a loud war cheer as the newly appointed 6th division captain was rushing towards where his opponent had chosen for their battlefield for the tournament with all he had. He had just recently been late to a important captain's meeting and he was told this was another chance to show against a fellow captain that he was worthy of wearing his 6th Division Haori.

Finally he felt the man's spiritual pressure and changed course a little bit to make it over to him. As he got closer he put on the brakes..but since he was overdoing it to begin with it was really difficult actually stop on the grassy field and he slid past the man in question a good few feet before actually stopping. He rubbed the back of his head with his only available arm and grinned wide as he reached for his unusual sized and shaped Zanpaktou.. unlike most captains he wasn't able to control his spiritual pressure acutely..and it showed on his Zanpaktou. It didn't look like a normal katana at all.
Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Normal

"Solis-dono!" He said as his spiritual pressure fluxuated randomly and wildly since he couldn't control it very well, "I hope to have a great match with you! Do not hold back out of pity or you will regret it!" He pulled his large blade from his back quickly and easily with his one hand. His stance was good..his sword was being held as if he still had two hands and was holding his weapon with them both..an old habit that he hadn't quite broken himself of yet.

"Let's have a wild party!" Cried his Zanpaktou in his mind..just as eager to do battle as his master Takego was. Though more mature and more focused than his master..their personalities were so close that it was almost hilarious. Then again..thats why Arcannus picked Takego to begin with.

"The fight is all set Solis-dono!" He said as grinned widely, "Ready!?" He took a stance that made it seem like he was about to rush with his Zanpaktou tip first but hadn't moved yet, "GO!" he rushed forward with shunpo and stabbed tip first with his Zanpaktou. He figured his opponent would easily block or avoid his strike..but this was just to find out if he was strong..fast..or relied on other things besides his physical abilities.. He might not even find out right away..but at least this could be a good way to attempt to find out.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Solis

PostSubject: Re: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:04 pm

"Ohayou, Obsidian-taichou!" Solis said as he watched his opponent skid to a stop. Takego Obsidian... Solis was hoping for an arrancar or maybe even a vizard opponent, but a fellow captain would be a fun battle as well. Especially considering the fact that Solis knew absolutely nothing about his powers. Takego's reiatsu was noticeably uncontrolled, Solis couldn't help but find it a little funny how unconventional his opponent was. One arm, amazing reiatsu, a very decorative zanpakuto... this man was a captain because of hard work and discipline, he obviously hadn't lucked into his position.

All of this Solis saw in the seconds that it took Takego to go sliding just a few feet past him. Solis turned slowly, unsheathing his zanpakuto with a single swift motion, holding it in his left hand. "Pity? I wouldn't think of it!" Solis said, his ash black sword pointing straight at Takego. He was very aware of the fact that this battle would be like proving himself. While Solis was older, Takego had been a captain much longer than him. Solis had to at least prove that he deserved to stand beside his fellow captains.

Solis took in Takego's stance with glee. He was taking him seriously! "Ready!" He said, showing a rare toothy smile. As Takego approached, Solis left a streak of ash upon his right hand, making one of the wings upon his zanpakuto light up with a glowering flame. When Takego appeared before him, Solis deflected Takego's zanpakuto to the ground and then immediately slashed his sword upward to strike Takego's chest. "Ichi-hane." Solis said as he brought his right hand in front of Takego's stomach.

As a single wing extinguished itself, a small ball of fire shot forth from his hand. Immediately afterward, Solis used shunpo, reappearing about ten feet to the right of where he'd been before. "Show me how strong you are. I don't expect you to hold back either." Solis said, enjoying this battle completely.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm

(didn't do a release in battle for shikai? oh well. Just means I get to use mine now too. Sorry bout the pic in this post but I don't know how to describe it with words.)

As expected Solis had parried his attack..but Takego kept the blade from actually hitting the ground..instead pulling the handle back past his head as he brought the weapon in for defense while trying to hop back because Solis had stopped his hand infront of him. Turned out to be a good thing too..because instead of hitting Takego's stomach with a fireball he hit the flat of Takego's zanpaktou..skidding Takego along the ground a few feet in the process.

Takego was slightly confused..and he frowned when it dawned on him. That wasn't a kidou. That was an actual zanpaktou power.. but wait..that ment his opponent had been in shikai since before Takego had arrived.. ah.. It just ment Takego needed to put more effort into this battle. His opponent had prepared ahead of time by releasing to the max limit the rules allowed for the fights. Very smart of him. Takego would take from this experience.. But he had already decided that win or lose..he would allow his opponent to continue on to the next round and not himself.

It wasn't like him usually..but he was only here for the fun of fighting a random opponent and proving his worth in the eyes of the Gotei 13. With great limits in place and such this was a good way to do it..especially since it was another captain. Takego's smile was back again and he pointed his sword at Solis.

"That was a tactical move to have your shikai released at the get go without a word. However, the advantage is lost. Now that I know I will do the same so we can continue at the highest limit allowed to us! Solis-dono prepare yourself!"

A big burst of wild energy came from Takego..and at the end of it his Zanpaktou was on his back..being nearly as tall as he was and almost as wide. Takego was a big man..so this weapon could easily be described as monsterous in size. It was entirely a plain silver..with the handle being wrapped in white cloth with a bit coming off at the end. It was nothing special other than it's size.

However that wasn't what Takego had in his hand..as mentioned..he had his Zanpaktou on his back. In his hand was a blade of purely exotic and rare design (click spoiler) this was the weapon he would be using for most of the fight until he needed to use the truest max potential he could manage.
Spoiler:
With this blade in his hand the fight would definitely kick it up a notch! Takego let out a war cheer and rushed forward with a shunpo to show up directly to the man's left. He swung his "Zanpaktou" and it would have been noticable that it was covered in water. Oozing it really..but none of the water ever dripped onto the ground. It stay'd on his "Zanpaktou" until he swung that is. When he swung a wave of water tried to crash point blank upon Solis's body. It wouldn't have been serious..but it definitely would have been annoying. Especially since the water would have froze on Takego's will if it managed to hit Solis at all. It didn't have to freeze..but Takego figured there was no point in hiding that fact.

He didn't stop there though. With another shunpo he widened the gap between himself and Solis. His "Zanpaktou" also changed from being covered in water to being covered in lightning. He touched the tip of his blade on the ground and caused a lightning current to rush towards Solis..while at the same time causing 3 lightning bolts to strike down from the sky ( even if there were no clouds ) at random intervals.

The pressure was on. How would Solis respond?
Takego could only quiver in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Solis

PostSubject: Re: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Solis found himself loving Takego's fast reactions, the fact that he only had one arm didn't slow him down, it seems.

Solis looked a bit sheepish for a second as he reached under his hat and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry, I assumed news would've gotten around by now. Kaijin Fennikusu is in constant-release. It hasn't been sealed in over a century." Solis said candidly. Now that he thought about it, he'd never used his powers near Takego since he'd never been on the battlefield with him. Solis had just hoped that he was more well known since his rise to the captaincy.

Solis enjoyed seeing Takego release his zanpakuto... it was so different from any other that he'd seen. He noticed the odd water on it and realized that he'd need to be on alert. This man had control over his elemental opposite, he could invalidate any of his powers pretty easily. Solis switched his sword into his right hand, leaving another streak of ashes in his left hand as well as one in his right and lighting up two wings.

As Takego appeared to his side and the water shot forth, Solis used flash stepped behind him, preparing to strike. Solis' sword rose over his head as lightning struck his sword arm, totally destroying the left sleeve of his shihakusho.

What the hell?

Though he'd been taken by surprise once, Solis knew that he'd need to watch the sky now. Solis flash stepped again, appearing by Takego's side and slashing at his sword arm. While he did that, his left hand stopped just in front of Takego's arm. "Hado #4, Byakurai." Solis said as the lightning welled up in his palm and released quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 pm

A constant release? So that was why..that made perfect sense then. It also made Takego grin wider due to it. The constant release of his Zanpaktou ment he was extremely powerful spiritually to the point that his own Zanpaktou acknowledged that there was no need for a sealed form. He was glad that his lightning switch seemed to do some minor damage to his opponent. The attack seemed to surprise his foe as well.

However Takego needed to protect his arm so he spun his blade into a reverse grip and blocked the strike his opponent made. He pushed it back and turned around as he noticed his opponents hand was glowing with charged up energy. He couldn't avoid it and he knew it..so he did the next best thing. He let the Zanpaktou on his back take the blow for him. Sending him sprawling forward due to the impact..but otherwise keeping him unharmed.

"Watch it Takego-dono! That really stung you know!?" Arcannus complained as his material form got hit with the bolt of lightning. Takego didn't mind it too much..he knew Arcannus could handle the damage just fine..even if he didn't like it.

Takego quickly regained his balance and his sword became covered in rock. His blades tip was in the ground as he faced Solis's direction and he grinned yet again as the earth around Solis rose up like a living weapon and tried to impale him from every direction with thin spears made of rock, minerals, and dirt. They were enforced with Reiatsu..so they'd hurt the captain if they hit him..but they weren't all that strong when it came to Zanpaktou's metal.

Once again he didn't waste any time. His sword transformed to a exotic and rare designed gun instead of a sword..though it looked the same metal type and colors...in fact it looked like the gun was made of everything the sword used to be. Even the blade looked like it was on the gun form. He pointed it at his foes new location and released a beam of energy from it that looked like an arrancar's cero.

After this..he switched his "gun" form back to its "blade" form and waited for his opponent to retaliate. He wanted to have a good match so he was giving it his best. He only hoped his foe was giving it all he had too.
Back to top Go down
Solis

PostSubject: Re: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:51 am

Byakurai? Really? Why the hell are you holding back?!
Solis sighed to himself as Kaijin Fennikusu popped up in his thoughts. It was something he did on purpose, it was just some semblance of fear in the back of his head. If he held back and lost, he could always think to himself that he just didn't try his best. But if he tried his hardest and lost... well, bruised pride hurt a lot worse than any of the other battle wounds Solis had ever encountered. So, Solis wasn't taking pity on Takego by any means. He was taking pity on himself.

In the moments after Takego recovered from his kido, Solis saw the devious grin upon his face and smirked back. Fine, fine. I've got this. Solis thought, realizing that he wouldn't get through this tournament if he was afraid to fight. What kind of warrior is afraid to fight? Solis felt the ground shake beneath him and in one swift movement, he drew a line of ash in the sand, lighting up a third wing.

He saw the primitive spears heading in his direction and he drew a circle around him with his left hand, leaving ash floating in the air. "San-hane." He said, as the flames upon his zanpakuto died and a wall of flame appeared around him, leaving scorch marks upon his shihakusho intermittently and destroying the spears as they approached him. All at once, Solis released his reiatsu, surrounding himself in a fiery red light. The circular wall of flames collapsed upon Solis, forming into a large ball in his left hand.

Solis looked at Takego and spotted him with a gun in his hand that resembled his sword completely. What a strange zanpakuto... He thought as a beam of energy headed toward him. Solis released his ball of fire into the beam, resulting in an grand explosion of reiatsu. As the smoke cleared, Solis saw flames spreading quickly upon the dry ground. Solis realized that Takego could destroy these at anytime, so it would be best for him to strike now.

The flames concentrated upon Solis again, creating a ball half the size of the first one. Solis rushed toward Takego, applied his hand to the sword and lit the blade aflame, then flash stepped and appeared before Takego. He released a wave of flame as he made a heavy horizontal slash across his chest. Oh, battle was so very beautiful. Solis' face lit up in the reflection of the flames, making his smile look just a bit manic. The buzzing excitement in the back of his head reflected only one thought.

I hope this never ends.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 pm

So the man finally got serious. That was excellent news! That ment Takego needed to try even HARDER! Another war cheer was released happily from Takego's mouth as his sword was once again covered in water..now that his opponent was trying..he would need to rely more heavily on the water part of his abilities to best counter the flame. It wasn't soon after the change that the smoke from the explosion of his beam and the other mans ball of fire cleared showing that Solis was attacking yet again.

However..Takego was there with a wide grin..waiting for him. Upon his will a tidal wave suddenly gushed out of his blade. It was an incredible feat..for a moment there was nothing..then there was a wave of devastation coming forth. A wonderful thing to have up Takego's sleeve... ....well..Takego didn't have a sleeve..but he knew what he ment. This water would have most likely crashed into Solis..given that he had been so close to Takego and was in the middle of an attack..causing him to be hurled to the ground and slid back a good 20 feet or more due to the water subsiding and all that.

Now that his opponent was actually giving his all. Takego figured he might as well do the same. The weapon in his hand disappeared and he gripped the giant blade on his back lifting and swinging it like it was made of plastic. While using his real zanpaktou..his powers increase..due to not straining them as much as when he uses the fake one which is itself a power. Not to mention the fact it was big..making it good for defending and attacking since Takego was able to wield it like a one handed blade.

Shunpo caused Takego to be right ontop of Solis..with the big weapon coming down at his being..the problem Solis might have with this however..is that it was still covered in water..something Takego bluntly reminded him by causing the water to gush forth from the blade during his swing. If any of it splashed onto Solis..it would have frozen instantly..as was Takego's will for it this time.

"The real battle has finally begun Solis-dono!" Another war cheer from Takego and then a flurry of quick blows that seemed to defy the size of his weapon in regard to speed. each and every swing causing more and more water to gush forth..and every other swing..the water would freeze upon making contact with either Solis or the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)   Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego) Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you alarmed? [Tourny Round 1 Solis v. Takego)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: