Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP I_vote_lcapAmon Regijez [Hollow] WiP I_voting_barAmon Regijez [Hollow] WiP I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP I_vote_lcapAmon Regijez [Hollow] WiP I_voting_barAmon Regijez [Hollow] WiP I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Empty
PostSubject: Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP   Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Amon Regijez
True Age: 197 years
Sex: Male
Personality: [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]
Hollow Form: Adjuchas

Character Appearance

Height: 2,23 meters
Weight: 122 kilograms
Physical Traits: Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Anima__arbiter_sketch_by_wen_m-d2zust0

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in combat?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in combat?]

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:

Gillian Appearance: Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP Anima__Azriel_Omega_by_Wen_M
Gillian Abilities: Cero, Negaccion, the basic abilities of almost any Gillian. Yet Amon was capable to use a small bit of the power he now has as Gillian. It is the full controll of "extra-body-parts". As Gillian he actually had 3 pretty big "hooks" which he could fully controll. [Its those double hooks as on the picture] It was a powerful ability, for AMon at least and it is hte pretty basic for the use in his later forms.

Adjuchas Appearance: see Physical Traits :3
Adjuchas Abilities: In Adjuchas form Amon can use Cero, Hierro and even Sonido. Even though that is nothing special, as his ability is. In Adjuchas Form Amon can controll 4 chained "Arrow-like" blades as he wishes to. The chains can extend up to 1 metre length. The blades, who have an arrow-like ending also can part into four pieces, forming a grappling-hook. The scythe does NOT count as body-part but it can be used with the chains. Amon called his ability Soujuu, which is japanese for "Control". It has that name since it did need a great concentration to master the control. Yet Amon has not really mastered the full control and that is why some failures may happen.

Vasto Lorde Appearance:
Image:
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Back Drop

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down

Amon Regijez [Hollow] WiP
Page 1 of 1