Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kurisuten Mu-a I_vote_lcapKurisuten Mu-a I_voting_barKurisuten Mu-a I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kurisuten Mu-a Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kurisuten Mu-a Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kurisuten Mu-a Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kurisuten Mu-a

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Kuri

Kurisuten Mu-a Empty
PostSubject: Kurisuten Mu-a   Kurisuten Mu-a EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Info

Name: Mu-a, Kurisuten
True Age: 681
Apparel: Kurisuten is 5'4" and weighs 115 lbs. her bust size is 80 cm, her waist is 66 cm, and her hip size is, 87 cm. She has short violet purple hair that had long bangs that covered her icy blue eyes. Her cheeks have small dimples and her features were slightly angular. She has about neck length violet purple hair that was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her long bangs hung in her face and cover her icy blue eyes most of the time.Instead of wearing the typical Shinigami garb, she wears her own outfit. This consists of red hakamas and a grey kimono, with a white over jacket with blue flowers on it.
Kurisuten Mu-a 4758-296867088
She wears black fingerless gloves and a black face mask covers her face from her nose down which when got into a squad, has the symbol on it. Kuri carries her doubled bladed Zanpaktou on the left side of her red clothe belt, her left hand resting almost directly under the cross guard. She usually only has half opened eyes, looking out through her eye lashes in a laid back manner. On her feet, instead of wearing the normal sandals, Kuri merely wears a pair a black tabi socks finding them more comfortable to fight in.

GIGAI
Her gigai wears her purple hair in the same style, ponytailed and covering her eyes though the ponytail is held back with a white ribbon. Her over all appearance looks pretty much the same, besides her clothing. Instead of her Soul Reaper garb she wears blackish blue pants and a pair of black flip flops. On her torso she wears a thin black long sleeve shirt. On her belt hung her cell phone like communicator to the Soul Society.
Kurisuten Mu-a Purple_Hair_Anime_Grrl

Personality: Out of battle Kuri pretty much remains the same, calm, laid back, protective, though she likes to talk a lot. She is never the second to strike, allowing her enemies to make the decision if they should fight. She is kind hearted and playful, loving a good practical joke or just a regular joke. She loves to play jokes on her friends, though she steps out of the way to stay kind and not rude. Her competitive nature goes hand in hand in with her moods, always wanting to be the one who has the best joke or the best race time. Though her competitive nature runs much deeper than just her joking moods, she loves to wrestle, race, spar anything that she could strive to be the best at. Her main goal in the Soul Society is to spar Captain Hitsugaya and be victorious, though she knows she is a long way off from that. Because of this competitiveness, people are often surprised about how gentle she can be, always gentle outside of battle. Her voice reflects that, soft, velvety, smooth and calm.

In battle Kuri has much of the same qualities, calm, laid back and most of all protective. Like said before she lets her enemies strike first, but if someone goes after a loved one she takes initiative. She will go out of her way to protect anyone she knows, even taking a vital blow to save them. Especially her captain, Hitsugaya, her respect for the captain runs deep. However if someone comes after her, she always plays it defensively, making her enemy tire rather than tire herself. She will throw a few attacks here and there, to distract them, but she has taken the saying, “A strong offense is a strong defense” to heart. She voice remained the same, calm, soft, smooth, reflecting her fighting style well. Talking is another favorite tactic of hers, either distracting them or talking them into a making a hole in their defenses. In battle, her gentleness still remains unless they attack a loved one causing her to anger.

Zanpakutou

Zanpakutou Name: Purotekuto (sealed)
Zanpakutou Apparel: It is a normal sized dual bladed katana that has a golden polaris star crossguard. The blades are colored red to match that of Mamori's sword. The handle has a purple cloth wrapped in diamond shapes to reveal a black cloth underneath. On the very bottom is a silvery chain that held a single black feather. The blades of these weapons are both reversed so that the sharp edge is facing Kuri and the blunt edge her opponent.
Zanpakutou Spirit: Purotekuto can appear in one of two shapes at a time, able to change at will. First form is an crimson raven which is abnormally big for the bird species. The bird is a good two and a half foot tall raven with golden eyes. It is really quite simple, just relatively large, white and has the ability to speak. In “Human” form Purotekuto is a male about twenty four in looks. He wears black pants tucked into black combat boots, on his torso he wears a black sweater with a crimson tench over top of it. On the shoulders of his jacket there was black shoulder pads. His hair is reddish brown and his eyes are greenish blue. He weilds a crimson sword as a weapon.
Kurisuten Mu-a Cc-genesis-rhapsodos

Zanpakutou Inner World: Purotekuto lives in a large desert like area with very large mountain like rocks. The ground was a reddish orange, rough dirt that had no grass or plants whatsoever. The air was dry and hot, making fighting there real rough on people not used to it. In one of the large rocks was a cave made by Purotekuto herself. Every time Kuri has gone to the inner world which was Purotekuto’s home, the spirit had walked out of that cave. Kuri had never seen the inside, but she imagined it was rather dull. The sky was a soft light blue with barely any clouds to see. Both the sky and the rocky terrain of the desert stretched on for as far as the eye could see in all directions.

Shikai

Call Out Phrase: Protect us Purotekuto!
Shikai Apparel: When it's released Purotekuto changes in a single silver and spiked gladiators gauntlet, which covered her entire right arm and shoulder. The spikes covered the gauntles in a viscous manner and on the shoulder five chained feathers hung. The Shikai is primarily a defensive weapon, though has the spikes to deal more physical damage. The fingers of said gauntlet are lengthened, pointed and sharpened into deadly claws. She can only keep her Shikai up for about two hours of battle right now, though in training it will increase
Shikai Abilities: Both abilities would be charged with a purple colored light that would flow down into the tips of her gauntlets claws. The light would then beam out, connect and form the curved purple shield.
Purotekuto's primary power is the ability to create small purplish clear bubble like shields that would resist the attack of oncoming attacks, whether it be Kidou or physical. The bubble shield is only about diameter of two feet in a circle shape, making it so to block effectively it would have to be placed accurately. They are also in the shape of a half sphere, curving around the gauntleted arm. Someone with a stronger attack than her defense would be able to break through the shield, naturally. The downside of the Shikai version of the bubble like shield is that it can only be placed where her arm can reach at the time of placement. She can only create these shields from her right arm, the gauntleted arm. The shields will only stay there until either five minutes pass, she calls it off, or someone breaks through it.
Even though Purotekuto's main function is defense, there is always an offense to the defense. Purotekuto's weakest ability is that it can shoot the small bubble shields at an enemy to distract or deal minor damage. To do so all Kuri would have to do is create the shield and thrust her arm forward roughly to send it in a general direction. She can only do this attack roughly about twenty times and the shields only travel about ten feet.

Bankai

Call Out Phrase: Shield us Purotekuto Shi-Rudo
Bankai Apparel: Her bankai looks like this, except she has one 5 foot black metal wing on her left side. The wing can act as a second layer of armor aside from the actual armor covering her body.
Kurisuten Mu-a Demonknight1
Bankai Abilities:She can now create the powers with either arm instead of just her right.
She can still create her purple shields though instead of only being 2 feet in diameter they are 7 feet in diameter, curving around her body in a half sphere. She can adjust the size of the shield anywhere between 2 to 7 feet in diameter according to the situation. Though instead of the reach of her arm she can place the shield anywhere within 10 feet around her, making for very useful distractions or surprises.The shields can have either, spikes or not. Instead of only 20 she can now form 30 of the smaller shields and 10 of larger shields.
Kuri can now form individual spikes of purple energy that at the bottom is a foot in diameter. The tip is sharp enough to go through almost anything, though it can be knocked out of the way or shattered like her shields could. She can create up to 20 at a time, though when one is destroyed she can immediately reuse the energy used in it the first time.
The third and final power that she can use in Bankai form, is the ability to concentrate her reiatsu to the point of shooting from her body in all directions. When this happens it goes outward with the force of a hurricanes wind to blow away her enemy. It doesn't cause harm in any way, unless she creates a spiked shield behind the enemy, though it is only used to give herself space when needed. The attack leaves her vulnerable for at least two seconds as she takes a moment to concentrate her energy.

Back Drop

Background: Rukongai: Life in the 79th district of West Rukongai is harder than most people could imagine. The run on slums of poor citizens bickering, brawling, and stealing, Kurisuten being one of the many. Kuri's beloved "mother" had died, when she was really little. Kuri had to steal what little food was around just to settle her starving belly for a couple short minutes. And most of the time, she didn’t steal very well. She was forced to run, doing a style of freestyle city jumping to escape the other hungry boys and girls. She ditched the food a lot, remaining hungry for most of her stay in 79th district. She knew that most people in the Rukongai didn't need food, technically neither did she. Her "Father" had told her at one point that hunger was a sign of exerting her reiatsu, which is a good sign when she wanted to be a Shinigami. She snuck into richer sections hoping to see a Shinigami, her idols. She wanted to be one for a long time, though she never had the guts to attempt to join them. And so she remained, hungry and tired within the poor districts of West Rukongai.

On an overly hot, normal day Kuri and her best friend Lilli were strolling along a part of the richer sections. They were naturally getting angry or disgusted looks, seeing that they were dressed rather shaggily. Kuri didn’t care though, the way they were dressed was a sense of pride to Kuri, they survived this long in 79th district and these people haven’t. Those were the train of thoughts going on in Kuri’s head, before she saw two Shinigami walking toward them. Her thoughts shifted immediately from pride to awe. These once citizens of the Rukon District were now Shinigami, why couldn’t she? This was her chance to become one of them, she tugged Lilli towards the Soul Reapers and asked to take she and Lilli with them to the Seireitei. The lead Shinigami studied the two for a long while before nodding and taking them to the Shinigami Academy.

Training: During training Kuri and Lilli stuck together, along with one or two other slum citizens. Kuri strived to prove herself, while Lilli didn’t seem to be trying at all, which made Kuri jealous. Kuri was naturally weaker than the others, she knew, but she was sure she was more determined to become a Soul Reaper. It all seemed so effortless to them, which only made her work harder to earn her place within the Seireitei. Somewhere in the six year training program she lost track of time, focusing on almost everything else. She trained with Lilli and the other two some of the time, and the rest of the time she studied.

Kuri and Lilli slowly stopped talking to each other at some point within their training, Lilli thinking herself superiour and Kuri knowing she did. She ended up keeping to herself and not bothering with friends, since they all had their bad sides. She even formed a rivalry with Lilli, wanting to prove that Lilli was still just a girl from 79th district. Near the end of her training she got that chance, a duel between Lilli and herself in front of all the teachers and recruits. (rest is the Sample RP.)
Side notes: Part of Squad 10, her Zanpaktou's type is defensive, she goes by Kuri more often than Kurisuten.

Others

RP Sample: Adrennaline was already building up inside her, urging her body to swing her Zanpaktou at Lilli, the girl who used to be her best friend. They stood across from each other, staring each other down as they took their ready poses. Lilli held her Zanpaktou with both hands in front of her with it angled up at Kurisuten Mu-a, while Kuri held her right hand foreward, fist toward Lilli, with the double bladed Zanpaktou going towards the ground. The go was already given for them to fight, but neither of them moved from their stances, everyone was dead silent. It seemed to be a patience test now, since they both have fought together many times before hand so they know each others tactics.

Kuri was starting to get impatient, though she strived to keep that from her expressions. Sweat began to build up on her sword palm and on her forehead, the sun was blazing hot. Kuri let out a slow controlled breath as she gave up and dashed forward towards Lilli, blade running up her back and poking over her opposite shoulder. A few yards away from Lilli, Kuri leapt into the air bringing a small flurry of strikes down at her rival. The strikes were blocked easily by the girl, whom suddenly retaliated with a few strikes of her own.

Kuri fell back a few steps and bringing her own sword up to parry, then spin and kicked at her chest roughly. Kuri, let out a small grunt and fell to her knee for a quick second as Lilli sliced her shin with a grin. “You’re the same as I am Lilli, they all know it. We’re the same.” Kuri spoke calmly blocking the series of shots Lilli threw at her. Kuri continued to parry and dodge flurry after flurry of attacks given by Lilli, a few of them scratching up Kuri’s soft skin. “Why do you think you’re so much better than me Lilli? Remember whom got you your food?” Kuri taunted, causing Lilli to scowl and throw more powerful attacks, making Kuri move faster.

Kuri and Lilli danced with their Zanpaktou’s, loud clashes echoing among the silent crowd. Gasps from the recruits occasionally sounded out as Kuri or Lilli pulled a dangerous maneuver to try and outsmart each other. Kuri shoved Lilli’s sword away roughly before moving in to elbow her when Lilli’s foot slammed into her chest roughly, sending her a few yards back.

Kurisuten landed on a knee, shin and left hand heaving out air that seemed like it burnt all the way down her throat. She looked up at her former friend to see her heaving as well, though standing shakily. “Come ‘n’ get it Kuri.” She growled as Kuri stood, putting herself in her ready stance once more, remaining silently. “Come on Kuri, friend…Beat me.” She hissed in a darkened humor. Kuri growled and charged forth swinging her Zanpaktou, only to get a gash along her own belly.

The girl fell coughing and clutching her bleeding belly. “Ah. See Kuri. I am better than you.” Lilli chuckled, raising her sword to deal the final blow when a Teacher called over the silence. “Enough! This battle is over.” Lilli sheathed her sword and walked off, while Kuri was carried off to the Squad four personnel for healing.

Last edited by Kuri on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kurisuten Mu-a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurisuten Mu-a   Kurisuten Mu-a EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 am

approvalnessness. tier yourself.. I don't remember her old tier.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kuri
Kuri

Kurisuten Mu-a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurisuten Mu-a   Kurisuten Mu-a EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:26 pm

0 muahahahahahahahahahahaha

Juss kidding, I believe she was 1-4? I kept using a lot of those tier up kan thingies on her xD
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kurisuten Mu-a Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurisuten Mu-a   Kurisuten Mu-a EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:17 pm

approved 1-4
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz