Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kenshi Mu-a  I_vote_lcapKenshi Mu-a  I_voting_barKenshi Mu-a  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kenshi Mu-a  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kenshi Mu-a  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kenshi Mu-a  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kenshi Mu-a

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Kenshi Mu-a  Empty
PostSubject: Kenshi Mu-a    Kenshi Mu-a  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:20 am

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name:
Kenshi Mu-a
True Age:
Sex:
male
Personality:
Kenshi is kind warm hearted and sweet; a bit naive he tends to always see the best in all situations and remains an eternal optimist. He smiles a lot and avoids fighting if possible, though he enjoys it and is always down for a spar. Wild and impulsive he tends to act before he thinks when it comes to social situations and has almost no mind for etiquette and decorum. Highly excitable and very energetic he tends to come off as a bit hyper and to some annoying. Extremely curious he will pry into situations that are none of his business without meaning to prying, this can often lead to trouble since he is also very empathetic and will join causes without thinking of the consequences to his own person.

Extremely stubborn and pig headed he never gives up on anything and likes to get his own way. This attitude towards life has made him particularly diligent in his studies at the academy most particularly in weapon training and Kido. With a visual eidetic memory Kenshi never forgets anything he has seen, though his audio memory is about average. As a result he is extremely skilled in Kido having memorized almost every spell and capable of casting the vast majority of them. This is also extremely useful for his other love which is art, an incredible drawer and painter he is also talented in string instruments and brass instruments.

Kenshi is also extremely flirty in a non-creepy kind of way, not to forward but definitely out there he tends to be direct and blunt but in a half joking manner. While some find this irritating others find it witty and charming. Extremely trusting and gullible outside of combat he is easily lured into traps and ambushes, not one for subtlety he takes just about everything at face value.

Above all else Kenshi loves his sister Kurisuten, however this combined with a lot of guilt over having to disappear and make her think he was dead. Around her he becomes even less mature and drops into the role of the younger brother, despite the fact that he’s seconds older then her he was always getting into trouble and playing the part of the annoying younger brother a role he returns to when around her. Despite this role he is extremely protective of her and hurting or threatening her will push him into a violent rage.

Fears:
Spiders, Losing his sister, losing a friend.

Character Appearance

Height:
5'11"
Weight:
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing:
Varies but usually casual
Accessories:
Leather necklace

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Kenshi’s fighting style is highly adaptable, his one crutch however is kido released shikai or unreleased he always focuses on using kido and using a lot of it. If kido is his main focus Shunpo, speed and weapon skills are his secondary. Very talented with most forms of armed combat he is exceptional with multiple weapons his primary focuses are the bladed whip, the scimitar, and the guan dao. A mid to short range fighter his fighting style also combines different kido’s a lot attempting to maximize damage. Not one for lollygagging in fights he always aims to end the fight quickly and with as little blood shed as possible. Training wise he has focused equally in both hado and bakudo, however his skill in weapons is the whip followed just slightly by the scimitar and guan dao.

Quick to learn and extremely good at adapting he is able to rapidly adjust his tactics to handle most situations. His biggest flaw in combat is hand to hand, not exceptionally strong he is always found himself lacking in this area and as such avoids unarmed combat as much as possible. Finally he is extremely skilled in sensing others, his years of practicing and mastering kido have given him an impeccable sense of others reiatsu to the point where he can feel the build up of energy and understand what it will generally be used for, ie. energy attack, healing, shielding, ect.

Strengths:
Kido, Zanjutsu, speed, agility, sensing
Weaknesses:
Hand to hand, strength

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Name:
Raishuu. (Attack)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Personality:
Raishu is quiet and contemplative, he dislikes Kenshis lackadaisical attitude and prefers he be more serious. Quick to judge and extremely uncompromising Raishu sees himself as a defender of justice. However, at the same time he agrees with Kenshi’s general lack of etiquette a Viking like warrior at heart Raishu believes the true test of a person is in combat. Raishu finds that the best way to spend ones time is studying or fighting anything else is a waste as such he is often at ends with Kenshi who spends a lot of time on his art or roaming the world. One thing they both agree on is a nessicity to reunite with Kurisuten, Kenshi cause she is his sister and Raishu because her zanpakuto is his twin. He has a deep baritone voice.

Inner World:
Outside:
Spoiler:
Inside:
Spoiler:
Kidou:
A kido expert with an eidetic memory Kenshi knows all kido but is limited by his tier. According to the chart below:
4 tier: 20 and below
3 tier: 50 and below
2 tier: 75 and below
1 tier: all kido

He is also very skilled at healing kido.

Shikai

Call Out Command:
Wound Raishuu! (Wound Attack!)
Appearance:
When it's released Raishuu changes into a single golden spiked gladiators gauntlet, which covers her entire left arm and shoulder. The spikes cover the gauntles in a viscous manner and on the shoulder five chained white feathers hang. The Shikai is primarily an offensive weapon, though the metal plates do protect him from damage. The fingers of said gauntlet are lengthened, pointed and sharpened into deadly claws.

Shikai Abilities:
Name:
Bound Kido
Description:
Kenshi’s gauntlet allows him to create weapons and shield made of reiatsu that condense into a glowing purple zanpakuto hard metal, these weapons can be any size so long as they do not exceed Kenshis total volume. The transformation of these weapons takes roughly a second.
Range:
Varied
Effect:
Upon creation Kenshi can charge these weapons with a kido level fifty and below sealing it within the blade, anyone hit by the weapon in the slightest is also hit by the kido. The kido has the same strength as the kido would normally without incantation.

Name:
Kido crystals
Description:
Kenshi can form up to three eight-inch long glowing octahedron prisms, upon formation these prisms have a Kido level fifty and under sealed within it. These prisms are telekinetically controlled and can free float within their range. These crystals cannot contain more then a combined kido level of 70. (see kido image for greater detail)
Range:
Crystals must stay within fifty yards of Kenshi
Effect:
The crystals can fire the kido stored within them once per post. the kido has the same strength as the kido would normally without incantation. while the crystals can be destroyed when the outer hull breaks there is an energy overload and they explode with the force of a cero.

Name:
Kido Image
Description:
An illusionary image of himself, with a kido sealed inside. He can create up to three of these at a time so long as the combined addition of all the kidos within does not exceed 70. ie he could have one level 50 and two tens or two thirties and one ten.
Range:
25 yards
Effect:
Upon contact the illusion detonates into the kido sealed within, the kido has the same strength as the kido would normally without incantation

Name:
Crystal grenades
Description:
Kenshi can create up to ten inch long octahedron prisms in his hand and throw them like scatter bombs.
Range:
However far he can throw
Effect:
They detonate on contact with a blinding flash of light and any kido under 15 stored within them during creation (not necessary). The kido has the strength of being cast with out incantation.

Boosts:
Kido strength x2, speed and agility x3

Bankai

New Name:
Sever Totsugeki! (Sever Assault)
Appearance:
His bankai looks like this, except he has one 5 foot white metal wing on his right side. The wing is yet another weapon. Kenshi can use it as a huge sword and slice at someone or swing it down to use as a shield.
Spoiler:
Abilities:

Name:
Dual Bound Kido
Description
Kenshi can now create two bound kido weapons at a time, same restrictions as shikai except raised to level 75 kido. Each bound kido can bind a different Kido.
Range
varied
Effect
Same Effects as Shikai

Name:
Dual Kido Crystals
Description:
The same as the original accept now two kido's can be stored within the crystal one in each half. These crystals can split into two prisms and move independently of one another.
Range
Fifty yards
Effect:
Each half of a crystal can fire a different bound kido, restrictions are the same as the shikai crystal, however the six crystals are now bound to a combined kido level of 140. Each half explodes with half the force of a cero when destroyed.

Name:
Living Kido Image
Description
Same as Shikai version accept the combined total max is now 100
Range
25 yards.
Effect
Each kido illusion may also cast one kido spell once, so long as the spell is at least five numbers lower then the kido spell bound within the illusion.

Name:
Kido spikes
Description
Kenshi can sprout small crystal spikes from his armor or wing, the spike is roughly five inches in length and one inch wide.
Range
30 yards
Effect
Able to fire these in volleys of six they each hold the same kido under twenty, no flash is accompanied with them.

Boosts: Kido strength x4 Speed and agility x3

Inner Hollow

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality:
Rathe is a strange inner hollow unlike most he does not wish to take over Kenshi’s body, no instead he wishes to not exist, not just him though everything he wants everything to simply disappear. Completely mute Rathe communicates empathically projecting his feelings into Kenshi’s mind, however since he is somewhat emotionally stunted he has thus far only communicated three feelings rage, despair, and nihilism. The latest of the three is the most prominent emotion that Rathe experiences and is the guiding principal behind his actions, nothing matters, and thus nothing should exist. More then this Kenshi knows next to nothing about Rathe who barely if ever communicates with him and his zanpakuto spirit

Mask

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities:
Speed x4 Agility x3 endurance x2
Hollow Powers:
Cero, Bala, Hierro.

Hollow infusion- All energy attacks including kido, bala, and cero are infused with leeching Hollow energy, this energy heals Kenshi equivalent to 20% of the damage it deals.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: [What does your Full form look like?]
Power Boosts: [What strengths does your character gain? Refer to Kenta Takeshi for example]

Back Drop

Background:
Kenshi was born in the 79th district of Rukongai, he spent the majority of his young life following his sister around. Much more brave and exuberant then the young and painfully shy Kenshi she became his only family after the death of their parents. Unlike young Kurisuten, Kenshi did not admire shinigami, in fact he felt very little desire to be a shinigami at all. However, he accompanied her on her trips to the richer areas to see them and would often listen to his sisters dreams of the soul reapers life agreeing with her that it would be incredible. After Kurisuten was accepted to the academy, Kenshi was left alone on the streets of Rukongai, for the next year Kenshi went through a time of self realization, evolving from the shy and timid child in the background of his sisters life to the carefree and exuberant person he is today. Determined to be reunited with his sister he attempted to apply to the academy by breaking in and adding his name to the roster of upcoming students.

This attempt met with disastrous failure as he managed to set off almost every alarm on his way out and was caught almost instantly after he adjusted the roster. However, the instructor who caught him knew of his sister and was surprised by his skill to break in, in the first place. In the end the instructor a kido master named Toshi, got him accepted to the academy and he was well on his way to becoming a shinigami only a year behind his sister. However, he began his scholastic career on academic probation and sentenced to two hundred hours of community service.

While it took him a awhile to get settled in the academy he finally found his niche in the form of kido. Over the next few years he would exhibit a skill in the art that out shined all of his classmates and it seemed would land him a guaranteed spot in the kido corps. From the day of his first kido class it seemed that his path was now mapped and set in stone, his love for kido seemed only rivaled by his skill in it and he was quickly pushed to higher level classes. Upon graduation it seemed only natural that he would join the Kido corps, however that never happened instead he was recruited to a different position all together, he joined the kido development and research group a small off shoot of the research and development bureau that was run by none other then the instructor who fought for his acceptance Master Toshi.

Though technically a twelfth squad member he associated mostly with kido corps members and was recruited to teach an academy class or two. For years him and Toshi studied kido together looking to create new and powerful kido to help shinigami in the field. This seemed to Kenshi the perfect life as he lived in Toshi’s estate like a noble and was given a lot of free room to study kido and art to his hearts content. However all good things come to an end, in Kenshis’ case it came to an end in the form of an accident, it had been a private study conducted in secret by Toshi and himself. Determined to make the ultimate bakudo they began working with unfiltered pure hollow energy the type that formed Vizards, despite the laws against such studies Toshi managed to secure the right to do so using his influence and wealth as a noble to convince the central 46 to unofficially sanction the project.

It was about two years into this research that everything changed and as with most major changes it started with an explosion. Kenshi and Toshi had been at the estate using combined bakudo to create a powerful barrier capable of with standing unbelievable amounts of energy when something went wrong, the valve which contained the flow of hollow reiatsu snapped and the energy overloaded the barrier merging with the kidos resonance frequency the hollow energy surged into their bodies. The resulting blast left Toshi stunned but knocked Kenshi unconscious. Toshi seeing the white mask which was developing on Kenshi’s face and feeling the changes in himself did the only thing he could carried them both to secret sekai gate owned by his family, grabbed gigia and transported them to the middle of Sahara desert to undergo hollowfication. Back in soul society it was decreed that both men had been incinerated in the blast which had nearly leveled the estate and it was written and sealed that they had died while trying to create a new and powerful Hado, the matter was quickly hushed by the central 46 who didn’t want anyone to know their involvement and both families were notified of the deaths.

In the Sahara Kenshi and Toshi underwent the perils of hollowfication becoming vizard, While Kenshi survived, Toshi was old and though he won the battle for his body the event took it’s toll on his heart and he knew he wouldn’t survive the night. He explained what was happening to Kenshi and told him of how the gotei 13 would now hunt him. It was in this manner Kenshi learned what he had become and of the existence of a group known as the endless. Determined to survive he walked for miles until he was found alive but just barely by a spiritually aware human. He roamed the human world for two years living as a street performer, until the endless found him. Now seven years since his disappearance and he is a member of the endless and searches the human world to hopefully find his sister on earth, for he cannot go to Soul Society to find her.

Side Notes:
I have permission from Kuri, to make her brother.

Kenshi's abilities are bound by the kido cool-downs. However, he and his abilities are bound by separate cool downs following the kido cool down chart thing. Ie. he can cast two lvl forty one hado in the same post one regularly and one through his zanpakuto.
RP Sample:
You know how I do.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kenshi Mu-a  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi Mu-a    Kenshi Mu-a  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Kido cooldowns will dictate the cooldowns on your abilities. I don't see anything wrong here, so... Approved.

Edit: 1-5

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Kenshi Mu-a  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi Mu-a    Kenshi Mu-a  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Second
Back to top Go down