Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDepression, memories and war - Page 2 I_voting_barDepression, memories and war - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDepression, memories and war - Page 2 I_voting_barDepression, memories and war - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Depression, memories and war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression, memories and war   Depression, memories and war - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Ashen's sword struck home, and at the same time victory's punch landed, knocking the wind from Ashen with enough force to floor the solid warrior. Victory was launched aside as Ashen hit the ground with a grunt, sword slidding from his hand. for a moment, the vizard stared at the sky as rain dropped down on his face. then he slowly got to his feet, looking towards Victory. The wound he had inflcted on victory was gruesome. Ashen had taken a nasty hit himself, and was left with a dull ache in his chest.

As victory sat up and spoke, Ashen smiled. "So your alive. You pack quite a punch kid. Still, thats a bad wound, I was expecting you to dodge... Captain, do you mind fixing him up? I'd rather you not bleed to death." Ashen would push the matter if the boy refused. He usually wouldn't care, and would continue to attack regardless, but he made an exception in this case. He liked the kid, he was strong, and reminded Ashen of himself when he was allot younger.

Ashen would wait patiently until victory was ready and had taken stance across from Ashen again. He seperated his weapons into his longsword and dagger again. As he did he swung his sword and launched a splinter of steel out of his weapon. dodging around victory he slashed at the kids right arm and spun past, slashing at his back with a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Depression, memories and war   Depression, memories and war - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Ashen himself was standing causing the red headed elf to slightly scowl; the last guy he hit like that, couldn't stand for weeks. "What the hell! your still standing?" he yelled out pointing as if he was some kind of freak of nature. his expression suddenly became blank as the vizard began to ask the captain to step in. "Hey, I'm not done yet!" the hot head said angrily. "I may be human, but I'm not one to go down after one hit!" he said as he unsteadily stood up. "I'm ready for round two!" he stated as he went into a battle pose; his chest was bleeding very badly, but his stern expression defied the way he was hurt. despite anything the vizard said the boy would keep his same expression as his body would then suddenly glow. "Tell you what, if I can't make you go into bankai then that means I'm done... but if I do then you have to promise me that you won't stop unless I'm on the floor!" he said sounding very determined.

Victory wasn't backing down, despite the injery his mind wasn't quite registering what was up with his body. flash backs and memories were clouding his judgement as he stood his ground. an old memory rustled through the back of his mind, a women with bright red hair and beautiful blue eyes suddenly landed a kick towards a small figure of a kid. the child skid across the floor before crashing into the wall. "What are you doing?" the women asked the child. the child looked no older than eleven years old, he had the same hair color and eye color as the women; he was rubbing the back of his head. "Stand up!" she directed harshley. the child gave her a hertful expression, but tried to stand up anyways. the lady watched him in disaproval and then let out a low sigh. "What am i going to do with you... Victory!" she suddenly raised her voice catching the kids attention. "Hrm?" he asked looking back seeming unfazed by his mothers harsh tone. "Stop being lazy, when somebody knocks you down you stand back up. You have a lot of potential, unless you gave it your best shot then I don't want to see that you are on the ground!"

the red heads eyes suddenly glowed brightly as the memory ended; the storm became wild as the wind blew in from different directions. his body began to emit a strong reitsu as small twisters began to form around him; they werent strong enough to drag anyone of them in, but they were a sign of an increasement in strength. "Was it really my fault?.... if it wasn't for my existence, would you really be alive?" his mind wondered as he let out a battle cry; shifting into his final form, Ashen seperated his weapons again. charging in the red head eyes seemed to have flickered from blue to red to blue again. As he swung his sword a splinter of steel was launched at the teen, the kid dodged the splinter and then blew in his hands in order to stab him with his ice shards. unfortunately the man was dodging around and so it failed to impale him. how ever as Ashen attempted to slash out at his right arm, the teen had a lighter in his left hand, he blew just as he came close enough to cut and a flames emerged from the lighter as if it were a flame thrower very similar to the hado 33. hit or miss the sclash to the back would make contact, creating an ex with the previous slash that was there earlier.

Twisting his body for a counter, the elf felt his chest tighten; the crackling sounds were disturbing, it was making him feel week. by placing his hand in a v shape, he knew that he needed to create another opening. a massive wave suddenly shot out like a fire hose spray, the tsuno blast was a very powerful technique seeing as though it was able to break through walls. hit or miss it wouldn't have mattered for as soon as he saw an opening he was going all out on it, he was determined to get the vizard to use his bankai. if he moved the red head would blur being him and launch a giant hollow block of ice; it would look like a gran rey, but in a form of a giant ice crystal, although if the wave made contact he would have still launched the same technique.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Depression, memories and war   Depression, memories and war - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 pm

The boy refused healing, causing Ashen to Sigh. "I'm stronger than I look. And so are you... Stubborn kid. If you can make me go bankai, It might take mr captain to stop me from killing you. Depends on how you get me to go bankai of course." It was unlikely the kid would enrage Ashen enough to actually make him go all out like that. He was strong enough to force Ashen to use bankai if he tried hard enough, but making him go into a rage would be diffiicult, when there was no reason for it.

Ashen continued his attack, and as he was doing so, the kid launched a blast of fire into his face, forcing him to back off, meaning he never lashed across victories back a second time. Interesting move, he so far had shown great control over the air and ice, and now fire? he was no normal kid. As Ashen moved in to attack, victory place his hands in a v. Ashen came right at him as normal, slashing towards the kids face, when a blast of water hit him in the chest. He was launched back several feet despite his attempts to fight the current and follow through with his attack, which might have made contact but he couldn't tell trough all the water.

He hit the ground with a thump again, and tumbled across the grass. Scowling he stood. Alright so that was mildly annoying, but he wasn't going to loose his cool. He rubbed his chest where it hit. "Another one of those and i'll be having a hard time breathing too." He commented. He noticed the kid had moved while he was playing in the grass. He turned to face him, to find a poweful block of ice speeding at him. Shit! He threw his hand up, the long sword morphing into a small shield, not exactly ideal to block the attack, but it had its advantages. A blue aura appeared around him, protecting him from some damage. He blocked with the shield.

Ashen was Thrown back again, the peice of ice pushing him across the the area with ease. Somehow, he managed to slide from its path moments before it hit a tree. He rolled to his feet, his scowl deepening. The kid was probably feeling pretty smug right about now, but Ashen wasn't there yet. If Victory wanted bankai, he would have to try harder. Ashen darted forward towards victory, his speed now tripled, while his strengh had returned to normal. He slashed wildly with the dagger, aiming several slashes for the chest and arms. He avoided the neck, and did not thrust, but if the kid was stupid enough to walk himself into it he could be seriously injured, as Ashen's arm was moving with imense speed and it would be hard to change the diirection or a slash mid swing.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Depression, memories and war   Depression, memories and war - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Ashen sighed as the red head proved to be very stubborn; sure he had a lot of guts to take on the Vizard, but to be willing to push the match that far was a bit risky. Victory didn't really mind, besides if anything bad were to happen the captain was there to stitch him back together. The Vizard spoke telling the boy that he was a lot stronger than what he looked like; with the reitsu he emitted he believed him, but what he said next made him a bit curious. Was he really strong? The boy never once doubted his abilities to fight, but he was a bit curious; was having physical strength and spiritual pressure all one needed to be strong? At that moment the boy felt emotionally weak as if the slightest of things could make him shatter; as if he were glass. The corner of the boy’s lips suddenly curved into a fake smile as he said that it would take the captain to stop him from killing him. He softly chuckled which didn't really come out as a chuckle since his chest was in so much pain, but it was a small laugh. "Then there isn't much to worry about." he said not being arrogant or anything, it was only because he did not fear death. This kid escaped the hands of death far too many times for his own good, so much so that at times it is as if he didn't value his life as seen when he took the blow to the chest.

The battle continued as Ashen went to go on with his attack; taking this as a new opportunity to take him by surprise, he used his lighter on him. Victory having the power of weather was prone to having natural disasters as ability; forest fires were caused by droughts as well as by men which is why Victory needed the lighter to perform this technique. The flame thrower countered the Vizard attack and forced him to back up from the intensive heat of the flames. The fire burned brightly as it reflected off of the teens eyes; fire, it was what countless people have called him. They would say that he had a fiery spirit that he was like fire bright and warm... he didn't think so and if he did, it didn't matter since it was raining. Everybody knows that water puts out fire… Placing his hands into a "V" shape again, Ashen came right at him; the red head had been trying to figure out his fighting style the moment they started the match and he began to notice that Ashen liked to take things head on.

Just as Ashen was close enough he shot his tsuno blast at him, hitting him point blank in the chest and launching him several feet away even though he received some pretty bad scars across his face. Ashen hit the ground and tumbles across the wet grass, the boys eyes narrow not seeming satisfied at all as he moved. To be honest though; the boy really wanted to just laugh, but he was way too stubborn to let down his guard. The man stood up looking very pissed as he rubbed his chest. The man commented on his technique which pleased the kid a bit, but wasn't what he was looking for; which was why he launched subzero bomb. "Shit" was the last thing he heard when he slammed the block of ice at him. He couldn't really tell what he did to counter; seeing as though his own block of ice was blocking his view, but he did sense a strong aura coming from Ashen in the last second. The block of ice pushed the man even farther back and was supposed to smash him if it weren't that he gotten away in time. Now covered in mud and wet grass; the Vizard stood up with a really dark look. Victory stood a distance away holding an arrogant composure on purpose; seeing as though it wasn't going to be easy to get the guy to use bankai, he was going to try to bribe him into doing so. "What’s wrong gramps, don't know how to counter or is your hips giving in?" he provoked.

His reaction wasn't the one he wanted; as the Vizard darted forward, the red head was a bit hesitant because his speed had increased. The Vizard slashed wildly at the boy aiming several slashes towards his chest and arms. Backing up the boy kept trying to block the slashes with his bare hands. He had several cuts across his chest while his bandaged arms were being cut up. He was doing very well for someone who didn’t have a weapon, but suddenly he felt strange as if someone or something wanted to be free from within him. His vision soon began to blur as his breathing increased, his body trembled with each slash of the weapon. He felt very nauseous as the world around him soon began to twist into darkness. Crimson liquid soon began to gush out more and more as he blocked with his hands, however his expression seemed somewhat possessed. His eyes weren’t blinking, his expression wasn’t changing, his movements were becoming much more reckless yet what caught his attention the most was the mere fact that the boys eyes went from blue to red. The boy’s body soon began to emit a strong reitsu as he blocked the blows. A wicked smile soon widened across the boy’s face as a darker but familiar aroma began to fill Ashen’s senses. The boys pointy elf ears began to twitch and as his mouth slightly opened he seemed to have abnormally sharp canines. Lightning struck and the storm became much more brutal as a mist seemed to suck the two in. as the Vizard struck, the boy suddenly let it scratch across his chest in order to get him back.

the teen subconsciousness shifted into hyper mode as hail like shards began to fall from the sky like knives. the boys hair soon became white giving him more of a hollow like appearance as lightning also began to strike down. Ashen may not have been aware, but at the moment his technique was the storm and with Victory being unconscious of what was happening it was about to get worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depression, memories and war   Depression, memories and war - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Depression, memories and war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: