Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? I_vote_lcapGiant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? I_voting_barGiant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? I_vote_lcapGiant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? I_voting_barGiant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Empty
PostSubject: Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?   Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Orange thundered down the forest on the outskirts of New York, away from any sort of interference. Peacefully alone, the bandit could be left to his own devices yet again, and this ten foot giant had already succeeded in his endeavors. A broken body laid deep within the forest of trees and insects. A dead body of a human, a young girl to be exact. A woman who once wore a golden necklace, which now resides in Orange's backpack. Feeling no remorse for the innocent whose burning light of youth had ceased to exist. This young fire swept away by that of a gale of wind known as murder and deceit. Though, as Orange pounded across the path the giant's orange hair blew in the wind, as another solitary stranger came into view along the path.

This stranger was much more so stronger than that of Orange, though this knight in glimmering black armor, as strong as Zanpaktou steel, moved slowly along the dirt path. A rut laid behind this second man as he walked, each step producing a new found crunch from the sheer weight. A rut could be seen from behind the knight in metal as the armor clattered, a coffin covered in chains was being dragged across the path. Every step, the dirt compounded and became ceased to remain leveled with the rest of the path, as if this seven foot knight was a walking pot hole maker. The sun was overhead, the brightness almost overwhelming, yet because of the foliage of the trees, the forest remained cool and pleasant to any who enjoyed traveling.

The time must have been in the early afternoon, as the shadows remained beneath the two giants among men, the coffin dragger still paying no attention to the enormous human, who decided to lay in wait for his next prey. Unbeknownst to Orange, however, was the fact that Kronsire, who wore his heavy armor in pride, was much more formidable then any innocent human lost in the woods. As The clattering knight marched onward, closer and closer to where Orange sat in surprise, hidden among the trees. Kronsire stopped in his path and laid down his coffin, as large as the man himself and for his armor to boot. Stretching his arms, the style of the dark armor could be seen clearly from the bandit who still remained hidden.

Two horns protruded from each side of Sire's helmet, and blades sharpened for combat decorated the man's armor, the shine of the sunlight almost blinding from the well polished metal. Quietly, carefully, Orange withdrew an orange and gulped down the delectable fruit in one go. A grin appeared of that of a murderer, and then, something happened.

Purely by accident, Orange stepped upon a twig, causing the nearby birds to awaken from their slumber and fly away in large quantities. Fearful that his presence had been found out, Orange charged through the underbrush and jumped high, tearing apart of a tree branch as a makeshift club. The heavy set man baring down all of his weight and muscular force upon Kronsire who stood still. The Branch snapping into two, then shattering into an explosion of bark and splinters. The helmet not receiving a scratch, quickly, Kronsire dropped down low, with Orange still in mid air, in his mind Kronsire was aghast at how large orange haired man was, but with a hint of remorse and disgust to violence, Kronsire forcefully brought up his left fist. Hitting the bandit square underneath the jaw with great force and speed. Orange was clearly out matched.

Falling down with a thud, Sire moved over to Orange and offered his hand to help the stranger up. Only receiving a slap, the prideful orange eater jumped up and stared intently at the armored soldier. Both in defensive stances, waiting for either to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Tousei

PostSubject: Re: Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?   Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:50 pm

A figure emerged from the bushes, his entire body hidden by a black cloak. His eyes glowed red underneath the hood as he eyed the two pathetic humans. It wasn't obvious from his appearance, but by his sinister reiatsu he was sure the two would-be combatants would easily be able to identify what he was.
The arrancar smirked behind his mask as he slowly paced, monitering their reactions. It had been a while since he had seen any sort of action, and he was more than eager to cause bloodshed.
"That..." He spoke, gesturing towards the unarmored human, "was pathetic."

OOC: sorry about the late post... >.<
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?   Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:31 am

Twisting his head with almost inhuman speed, Orange glared at the new comer whom was shrouded in a cloak. Aghast at the bad luck, Orange hopped backwards further up the dirt path, cursing himself all the way for his stupidity of picking a fight without taking into consideration that there might be more than one person in the forest. Taking in the fact that his attack had been thwarted rather easily, it was obvious that the armored knight was much stronger than any normal human prey. Though, it was unsettling to Orange how the knight took the physical force on the head without a flinch. Looking down at the splinters of what used to be a thick tree branch, Orange glared at both Kronsire and the cloaked stranger. Fighting was an idiotic choice at the moment, full knowing that at least one of the two could beat himself to a bloody pulp.

Taking a deep breath, the orange colored eyes of the ten foot tall bandit took in his surroundings, reasoning ideas of escape from the two, whether they were together or not, Orange could not care less, let them kill each other if they were enemies. Though Orange heard the insult from the stranger, the giant had no idea who or what the person was, having little experience in spiritual energy differentiating. With a look of disgust, the orange haired bandit waited, not even caring to respond to the insult.

All the while, Kronsire, the armored man, stood confused, as he payed attention to the stranger, which he could feel was strong, and possibly dangerous. Glancing quickly to the wooden branch which had broken into but tiny splinters from the sheer force of the blow, Sire shrugged in his armor, and watched the two strangers, surprised by the fact that the weaker one was even larger than himself. The seven foot knight looked grimly at the strangers, his facial expression completely hidden by his dark metal helmet, along with his entire body covered in zanpaktou hard material. Not saying a word, as was Sire's trade in life to not speak at all, the armored man did not let down his guard even when the orange haired giant backed off several feet. Nothing could be ascertained for certain in Kronsire's mind, and he aimed to protect himself along with his belongings. Kicking the coffin with his left foot, Sire lifted the container and tossed it with his foot into the nearby trees, so it would not get in the way. Now the dark knight waited for the stranger to make his move, whatever it would be.
Back to top Go down
Tousei

PostSubject: Re: Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?   Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:25 am

Tsuneo's gaze settled on the tall barbarian, studying his posture and movements, grinning all the while. The bandit's mode of thought had so suddenly switched to attacking to fleeing so fast that it was almost comical.
"Don't think you'll be able to escape so easily."
As soon as he had spoken, he disregarded the bandit, focusing on the armored knight instead as he kicked the coffin into the bushes.
"And you..." With a popping noise, Tsuneo vanished into a sonido, almost instantly appearing between the knight and the bushes he had just kicked the coffin into. "You should think twice before kicking something you hold dear to you away like that."
Tsuneo's grin widened as he tilted his head up, allowing the sunlight to play across his face and revealing to the knight his true identity. He had over estimated these two in thinking they could identify him by his reiatsu alone, but he still continued to bait them, only exerting a minimal amount of spiritual pressure.
He was making it look like the two would be able to defeat him if they worked together.
He wanted to give them hope, and then crush that hope to dust. Yes, these two would make for some great entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?   Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 pm

No emotions ran through Kronsire, even as the stranger appeared with quick speed in front of his helmeted face. So little could even budge the knight emotionally or mentally nowadays, and this stranger was no different. As a husk of his former self, the solitary knight did not act at all, nor did he think of anything in his mind. All that he felt, all that he heard was but a buzzing sensation at the back of his skull. A voice, gentle yet menacing spoke from within the deepest reaches of Sire's brain. A grotesque emotional speaker arose from the recesses of the knights inner subconscious, bringing with it a chill and bitter wind to the man's psyche. From the outside perspective, nothing had happened differently in the dark knight's posture or breathing, nor did he move or attempt to strike at the sudden enemy.

The voice spoke with an innocent young voice of a girl, as her tainted words swam about Sire's brain. Like a whisper in the ear, soft, yet understandable, like a loving couple on their first date, the voice spoke to the knight: "Oh... Kronsire... so silent you are. You were always like this... quiet and weak... useless, you could not even deal a killing blow to that giant among men. The weak do not deserve life... you know this above everyone... come now, my dear, sweet, shining knight... fight for me... kill for me... do everything your pathetic body is capable of... or disconnect your head from your shoulders... now. My... dear... sweet... brother... kill the stranger, prove your worth... is it not easy? You have killed many before. Do it again."

At these sickening words of an already dead soul, Sire's head tilted upwards, facing the cloaked stranger dead on in the eyes. Though the dark knight's eyes could not be seen, nor his dead sister's voice heard, his impressionable state left him hungry for violence. Cast out upon the world with not a scrap of love or affection, the husk of a man's spiritual energy leaked out, its aura demented, no longer idle and gentle. His fists clenched, his feet moved into place, and the knight lounged a solid punch, holding nothing back at the stranger's face. Kronsire no longer cared whether or not the man was stronger than himself, all he wanted was to kill, to settle the voice inside of his head, to stop the buzzing in the back of his skull. The spikes on Kronsire's gauntlets were as strong as Zanpaktou steel, holding nothing back, Kronsire charged the man, whether the punch landed or not.

All the while, Orange watched as the stranger appeared so quickly in front of the armored man. The bandit felt no obligation to help either of them, deciding his best chances of survival was to stay out of the fight and flee a the best chance. Though, Orange remembered that the knight kicked his coffin down into a small ditch among the trees. Obviously, it must have been worth something. As the greedy bandit watched, he ignored the comment made by the stranger, antagonizing a strong foe would do no good at this point. Even if Orange liked a challenge he knew when to try and when not to. Taking a few steps back, the giant bandit silently crept away as best he could, still deciding whether to double back for the contents in the coffin or just to flee.
Back to top Go down
Tousei

PostSubject: Re: Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?   Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:48 am

Tsuneo silently mocked the man as his gauntlet moved to crush his skull. Tilting his head, he let the fist fly harmlessly by. He could sense the change in the knight's reiatsu... appearing much more malevolent than before.
Tsuneo didn't bother drawing his blade yet as he examined the armor, searching for any weaknesses to exploit. He knew that he would be able to dodge this man's attacks as long as he needed, but would he be able to land a fatal blow?
As he pondered these thoughts, he remembered the giant who didn't seem quite so eager to fight. Spinning to face the bandit, Tsuneo's excitement grew. The knight was eager to fight, but much more difficult to harm. This bandit, however, was much more vulnerable to the bite of this arrancar's blade.
His hand reached up to the hilt, grasping it with anticipation as he sonido'd away from the knight, and directly in front of the bandit.
"You don't seem so eager to play."
His grip tightened around the zanpakutou as he spoke, preparing to release it from it's sheath,
"Perhaps this will motivate you!"
He growled as he drew the blade with extreme agility and speed, arcing the katana so that it would come down in a diagonal slash across the bandit's chest, but Tsuneo wasn't quite finished yet. He stepped forward towards the bandit with determination, bringing his blade back up so that he could play it across the giant's chest in a graceful dance of death.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?   Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Annoyed that the cloaked man dodged, Sire made a mixture of infuriated grunts and shouts as his damaged mind commanded his body to follow and strike out in a twisted rage. Though before Sire could even start moving his own massive body the stranger appeared by the ten foot bandit, watching as the sword was released from its sheath, swung at the largest of the three. Charging forwards towards the cloaked man, Sire ran than jumped upwards hoping to catch him in the back of the head with a furious swing of sharp metal, which covered every bit of Kronsire's body. The swing coming straight down from above where the stranger stood, with both arms coming down at each of the enemies shoulder's. If the smashing attack missed, then Sire would follow up with grabbing the antagonist's blade with his own armored hands, then rending his enemy's hands.

As the opponent appeared in front of Orange, the weakest link of the three. He could do nothing but blink as the Orange listened to the comments, then feeling a blade penetrate his skin in a downward slash. Though the bandit was not the brightest, he was not stupid enough to let such a chance escape his grasp. All the while as the blade went through his body, Orange activated his powers just before the blade escaped his body. Replicating the metal of the sword as it came down, Orange's entire body became as strong as the metal. From skin, to organic tissues, to blood, the entire body of the ten foot giant became metallic and heavy, as the dirt ground started to sink in slightly. The wounds just inflicted healed with a massive surge of metal, leaving not a scratch. As the blade came out, Orange Laughed manically as he punched downwards at the attacked with his new found weight and old strength to smash his enemy to small bits.

"Die already!" Orange screeched between metal lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?   Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger? Empty

Back to top Go down

Giant One, Giant Two, and... stranger?
Page 1 of 1