Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] I_vote_lcapAkagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] I_voting_barAkagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] I_vote_lcapAkagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] I_voting_barAkagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Empty
PostSubject: Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims]   Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Akagane Zasha
True Age: 128
Sex: Female
Personality: Zasha is mostly happy and also shows it more than the most people actually want. Zasha has a kind of almost annoying kindness. She always wants to help everyone and yet she herself doesnt really ask for help. But yet her small complex counts more to it. She always thinks herself of disturbing the others, like being a wall in front of them. Zasha wants to finally be powerful to protect the people she loves.

Even after all kindness she is a big bullhead. If someone disprooves her thinking she mostly gets into a quarrel. But also a part of it is, that she loves to be right and hates to be wrong. Again if someone disprooves her meaning she can get pissed off. And even afte rbeing liek that, Zasha always is ready to learn something new, especially about her Hollow-like powers. Yet she doesn't know about VIzards actually and so she is desperate about her inner hollow, she doesnt know about having a hollow.

Zasha is not really the one who fights with brute force, she rather uses techniques and strategy to fight others. She knows how to use her Zanpakuto well and got used to the power of it. And still she can loose controll easily if her inner hollow strikes, sinc ehs ehas not any controll of it, especially in last time the inner hollow gets always stronger and stronger, and she fears to release her full powers at fights, because she always looses control of it.

Away from fightning, she talks like a waterfall. With or without Sense, Zasha has a problem at being silent, except if it is important. Specially when she is bored she mostly talks senseless stuff and even invets words that none knows. But also she likes to be a smartass. And even if she knowsa lots of stuf, there is also lots of things she doens't know.

Likes: Zasha actually loves music, especially Dubstep. It does not matter where she goes, she always has a small iPod and Headphones with her. She likes to listen to Vexare most times. Next to music she favors the knowledge of Astronomy. THats why she often lyes down on the floor and looks up tot he stars, wishing to see them . Thats the reason why sh elikes the night mor ethan day. On night you can have a small imagination how it looks in the space, even if the sun is more interesting for her.

Fears: The greatest fear of Zasha is probably the fear of seeing a friend or an important person of her life die. Thats her first and biggest fear that she got. Zasha simply could not bear with it, if any important person in her life just died. She would probably loose controll of herself and the inner hollow would only take controll of her body. The inner hollow is also the reason why she fears to use her full power. It was since she suddenly felt like not in her body anymore, and she doesn't want to hurt others with it. And at last she fears the Arrancar, since she heard lot of stories about them, which don't really sound nice to her.

Character Appearance

Height: 1,44 meters
Weight: 46 kilograms
Physical Traits:
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] 4758-1921272556
Clothing:
At Academy she wears the standard Student Kimono which is coloured white and red.

[after Academy]
She does wear a usual sleeveless Shinigami suit for work.

Otherwise she mostly wears a special kind of "kimono". It looked like a mix of Kimono and Maid-cosplay. The main colour of it is a light and bright rose-colour, while the bottom of it goes darker and deeper into directions of red. Also it contains much of white colours on it while the Obi [=Belt] is black and has another small red-rose coloured ribbon bound around. The hair-ribbon/s [depends on how she has her hair] are black and also look mostly like of a maid-cosplay. Also she has a hairclip respresenting a smiling cat.
Accessories: -

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Zasha is a pretty offensive person, like her Zanpakuto. She uses the dual Daggers/Knifes not really like an Assassin as most would think but she uses it for a fast-paced offensive Combat. She mostly attacks with stabbing and kicking combinations. It is the style of Fire, in philosophic ways. The Style of Fire, it is attacking the target before it is even entering the zone. The zone which anyone protects when fightning on a different way. It can be a circle, a trangle, whatever you wish. It is the defensive-offense, the style of the Fire. Defending a Zone with offensive, "Offensive is the best defense" it is said.

Not only her Dual Daggers/Knives but also her Kido is used in Combat. Even though it still is very beginner-ish, it can be useful when used at the right moments. That is the strategic part of Zasha's Combat Style. Using Kido is not hard, but knowing when, how and where to use it. This is how to use ranged-techniques right, with strategy, otherwise it most times is gonna end up bad. At least for Zasha it would.

Her good speed is pretty useful aswell. Zasha actually is not only fast at attacking, but also at moving. Her Shunpos, her steps, her dodged can most of times follow very fast, giving her another plus-point for fast-paced combat. But for that Zasha has a major weakness at physical strength. She is pretty lightweight, female and not really the strong one. So the speed actually gets balanced out by that.

Not only trough her low experience and skill, but also because of her very very young [for shinigami] age she will mostly be the disadvantaged in the fight. Also the small size, making her a lightweight is being a rock in her way. She has a lower chance to get hit, but she can be knocked back or pushed around easily and that is what is actually the reason she specializes on dodge techniques, fast-paced combat and that.
Strengths: Speed, Offensive, Strategy [described in fightning style and the weaknesses aswell]
Weaknesses: low physical strength, young and unexperienced, small and lightweighted

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Fake Zanpakuto:
[Zasha still has no Zanpakuto but will find it x.x]
Sealed Appearance: Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] 14v7erp
Dual Wakizashi
Spirit’s Name: Kiko
Spirit’s Appearance:
Sealed/Shikai:

Bankai:
Spirit’s Personality: Kiko is a very playful and funny child, even though she is a bit perverted even for her "age". In fact Kiko is older than Zasha but she still has the body and mind of a little toddler, with a small mix of what Zasha "teached" her [Zasha is a kind of pervert herself]. Her personality is combined mostly with her personality, Kiko fights very playfully with much risks and opening, but on full offensive, not really leaving time to attack, that is how she counters her openings.
Inner World: Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Forest_Fires
Kidou:

BAKUDO

Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Sai (Restrain)
Spell Information: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back. Can also be used at a group of people
Incantation: unknown.
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Sai_Renji

Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Hainawa (Crawling Rope)
Spell Information: An energy rope entangles the target's arms.
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Crawling_Rope

HADO

Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Shō (Thrust)
Spell Information: Pushes the target away from the caster.
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Shou

Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
Spell Information: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Byakurai

[in practice]
Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire)
Spell Information: Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Shakkaho

Shikai, not unlocked because of being an Academist:

Bankai, also locked atm:

New Bankai Appearance:3921:
Abilities:
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]
Inner Hollow

Appearance: [What does your inner hollow look like?]
Personality: [How does your inner hollow behave?]

Mask

Appearance: [What does your vizard mask look like?]
Abilities: [What abilities does your vizard mask give you? Increased Strength, stamina, etc.]
Hollow Powers: [What hollow abilities can your character use with the mask?]

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: [What does your Full form look like?]
Power Boosts: [What strengths does your character gain? Refer to Kenta Takeshi for example]

Back Drop

Background:

Dear Diary,
It was when I woke up.. on the cold and hard ground of a small village.... you could see poor people, people with weapons... kids who steal.. i just asked myself... where the hell am i? How did i come here? Who am i?.... i have no memories anymore... but well so i stood up and just looked around... i could talk.. i knew words.... but i had no idea of who i am... it was so strange and confusing... well there i gone off and asked the people where i was... but i got no answer.. some said 'Fuck off you little brat!'... some even wanted to hit me.... and at one day... well some even wanted to kill me... i was having bad luck.. being on the wrong place at the wrong time... some kids came, they seemed to have something worthy with them as suddenly two men came with knives... never there was a moment i had bigger fear.. actually in my sight it was the first time... it felt strange... it felt like a cold winter-night... with a mix of sadness... i was just little there and suddenly as one of the men was choking me i could see blood coming from behind the man... as he suddenly fell on me... my sight was black, it felt like a house fell on me..suddenly i woke up and the firstr eacitonw as the usual shock action... my body forced to go into a sitting position and to scream... there was a man before me who got slightly shocked by it but then smiled... next to him there was a bloody sword... i was slightly afraid of the man but his smile was so inviting... i just asked him who he was.. he did not answer but only pointed to an image of himself, under it his name was written in Katakana font... i could only read a bit.... the man did not give any voice of himself but his hand was pointing at a table with a cup, it was filled with tea. It seemed he wanted me to drink it... so i did... it tasted horrible, but at the same time i could not stop drinking it.. how strange...however, the man then was pointing at my clothes who were probably washed by him.. i cannot remember that they were clean before i came to this place... the man was very friendly... he saved me from my good death... however the man then showed me something.. it was a picture with people who are weaponed and have black hakamas... like in the old Edo-time..... it was saying Shinigami Academy... well i was pretty shocked since i still thought that i was living.... but another kid that came from another room explained it.... the man was mute, and he was taking children to his home to give them a home and save them fromt heir fate... he called me Zasha, and my last name shall be Akagane, since the man's last name was Akagane.... he also was sending everyone to try out for the shinigami academy... well that is how i got in... wasn't easy though... well it still was hard that i suddenly got to know that i was dead... but what was the real world? Will i ever see it? It sounds so inviting..."

Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: A trip to Ireland

Last edited by ケーブル on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims]   Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Sealed Zanpakuto have to be Katana styled blades. Curved and bladed on one side only. Also that picture of the two swords is already taken by someone else anyway.

Approved.
I Leave the tier to the second, but your a student so i'm pretty sure you'll be starting at tier 4.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims]   Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:46 pm

~edited

Hmm i actually thought about a 3 tier lol, but im fine with it.... but the tier will have ot be higher once she finishes Academy will it? o-o
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims]   Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Doflamingoseal

Tier 3-5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims]   Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims] Empty

Back to top Go down

Akagane Zasha [Vizard in progress lol] FInished [The Pictures count as Face-Claims]
Page 1 of 1