Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Weird Stuff Happens :) I_vote_lcapWeird Stuff Happens :) I_voting_barWeird Stuff Happens :) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Weird Stuff Happens :) I_vote_lcapWeird Stuff Happens :) I_voting_barWeird Stuff Happens :) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Weird Stuff Happens :) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Weird Stuff Happens :) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Weird Stuff Happens :) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Weird Stuff Happens :)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Weird Stuff Happens :) Empty
PostSubject: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:27 am

The Statue of Liberty. Unchanged since it was shipped to Ellis Island centuries ago by the French. A symbol of the freedom America has stood for since its founding. And Jun was freakin bored as hell! This history trip sounded fun at first, but now it was just plain wearing on his nerves. Kerensky-sensei was the other teacher in the 25 person group, and that green haired bounto was letting nothing slide. The blond was known to be one of the more studious people...but there was only so much he could take.

The tour guide was drolling on and on about nothing it seems like. Jun was paying more attention to a couple of squirrels fighting over some nuts than this joker. Around them other tourists were talking happily and without a care in the world. Here, he was dying of boredom. Even Kerensky-sensei looked like he was having trouble paying attention to what the hell was going on! Well...he is one hell of a badass teacher...but Jun had to wonder if his attention span was enormously well with some of those conventions he sometimes go to. Hopefully something weird or interesting happens soon...hell a hollow attack would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 am

Victory wasn’t supposed to be on this trip, but seeing as though he knew Jun would have died of bordeness without him, he just had to secretly tag along. Besides anything was much better than paper work and especialy a dumb boring field trip… well that what he thought at least. Besides if it gets boring they could always ditch the class.

Squeezing in between people it was a bit hard to get to the blonde. Everyone wanted to stand right next to him, which was obvious in Victory’s opinion since he did say he was popular. Finally making it next to Jun, he noticed that he wasn’t really paying attention. A wide grin graced across his face, as tapped him. “You look like your about to fall asleep.”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:15 am

Alex noticed a red head shoving himself through the small crowd. As he inspected the young man closer, it was Victory Morgen. Why was he here, the green haired man didn't know nor care. He was here and that was all that mattered. Alex, unprofessionally, hoped to God the weather manipulating teen would make it rain or snow or something.

Jun felt the tap and turned to find one of his true friends. As all the other students were giving the elf death glares, Jun smirked. Under clenched teeth, he started whispering. "You have no idea...I can stand some pretty boring lectures...but this is rediculous. Don't suppose you can do something with your powers to make people panic so that I can ditch this trip. You know, make it rain or snow or something innocent and not harmful to anyone?" Unfortunately, Alex heard that, though he was wishing for the same thing...

The six foot tall man clocked Jun in the head with the brass, robotic looking snake head on his bladed cane. "Jun, pay attention. Same with the rest of you." While most of the group did for those few seconds, as soon as the tour guide started again, everyone was in their own little world. The old hag for a history teacher flashed Alex a smile. She was one of the very few people who actually did not like Jun. Then again, she hated most students, and the feeling was mutual for the most part.

Jun rubbed the back of his head where he was hit and gave his teacher an apologetic look. Then he got a text. And thank goodness it was on vibrate. When Ms. Flubberkissmyass was turning away to glare at some children playing, Jun checked the text. He couldn't suppress his amused grin and showed Victor it. The text said: "I know how you feel. If I'm complaining, you know it's bad. Victor, please help us out! AK"

"You heard the man...manipulate the weather." Jun almost ordered the elf. He was desperate!
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 am

the spirit of the place felt gloomy and so- boring, Victory was seriously in the mood to drag Jun off somewhere. It was something very common that the red head did when he got bored of things; he would either sleep or ditch the place... mostly skip. as he tapped the blonde, he could feel many eyes were watching him, it was somewhat freakish; he had the sudden urge to glare back at them, but it wasn't worth it. It wasn't as if Jun was their possession for them to be so jealous every time he came in the picture. the blonde smirked and whispered actually saying how boring this was. the teacher must have really sucked for Jun to have said that, normally Jun was the one lecturing to pay attention. giving a mischief like look, he was about ready to create a snow storm when Kerensky came over. taking a deep breath to blow, Jun was clocked making the red head choke on air.

holding in his sudden urge to laugh out loud, he cleared his throat pretending to be serious. the tour guide started again and Victory yawned unintentionally; he couldn't believe that she had just started and he had already lost her at the beginning of her sentence. he would have started a storm on his own, but he respected Kerensky, but as soon as Jun grinned and showed him what his text message had said. Victory smiled widely before looking up at the sky. his eyes suddenly lit up, as the clouds began to darken; his full bring was underneath his shirt so nobody could really tell he was the cause of this. a harsh wind blew by the teacher and even blew some hats. a few students were looking up at the sky since it was suppose to be a sunny day. thunder stroke catching a few students by surprise, the red head really wanted to make it hail on Ms. Flubberkissmyass but he didn't.

watching the teacher he slightly smiled at Jun, she didn't look like she was going to let a little storm get in her way; so every time she spoke thunder word crash louder and louder when she continued and then stopped as she stopped. chuckling a bit, he decided that he had his fun. all of a sudden rain came pouring down like no tomorrow; lightning flashed and thunder growled as if it were a really terrible storm. however, the rain barely touched Kerensky; as for Jun, Victory and the rest of them, they were all soaked wet. Victory himself had his methods for getting dry, but as for Jun he was always willing to blow dry him if he really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Victor heeded their call. Jun was trying to hold in his smile. The sky darkened, wind picked up. The students were wondering what in the world was going on, Ms. Flubberkissmyass was confused as well. Today was suppose to be clear skies. How wrong the weatherman was. But what Victor did, made Jun, and some of the other students, try to suppress their laughter. Each time she spoke a word, thunder distorted it. She eventually started to notice something was up, and stopped, spoke, thunder, stop, spoke, thunder. The face she made was hysterical. Even Alex had to put his free hand on his mouth to stop from laughing. Jun had both of his hands on his mouth, as did some of the other students.

Then it downpoured on everyone...except Alex. Even he had the WTF look. Everyone started scrambling to get inside something. Some went into the gift shop, some went into the actual statue building, some elsewhere. Alex went with Ms. Flubberkissmyass while Jun took off like freak'in bullet inside the Statue of Liberty main building. Dragging Victor along with him. He escaped his mini-fan club and both teachers. Only problem now was that he was soaking wet. But he didn't care one bit. "Thank you oh awesome weatherman that is Victory Morgan!" Jun exclaimed as he rung out the forest camo jacket he had over a trash can.

"Wow...just wow...if Kerensky-sensei is even saying something...that's just terrible...I seriously hope the school fires that bitch or she retires soon. Anyway, watcha do'in here? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you tagged along, I'm just curious is all..."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:11 pm

A wide grin was placed over the red heads face, it was hysterical; as the rain came pouring down, everyone took off running in different directions. Ms. Flubberkissmyass was the wettest out of all of them; for it looked as though the rain was following her every movements chasing her until she reached Kerensky sensei whom in her case was base since it automatically stopped raining around him. Victory didn’t quit see her reaction nor anyone else’s for that matter as he was dragged by Jun into the statue of liberty building. As they entered they were both soaking wet, Victory’s hair was plastered on his face. “Whoops, I guess I sort of over did it a bit…” he commented as he pushed his hair back.

Jun seemed very happy as he thanked him, referring him as “Weatherman” he chuckled a bit. “Anytime!” he responded as Jun hung his jacket to dry. The blonde was dripping wet as he spoke, but he didn’t seem at all bothered by it which made the red head smile. “Not to worry, I knew you would get bored without me around; so I just had to come… besides that also means that we get to have some fun as well, instead of learning how to fall asleep while standing up. Come on!” he said about to take him when he realized he was wet. “Oh I almost forgot, I rather not have you catch a cold.” He said before floating up in the air and spinning around as if he was going to cause a tornado without the tornado effect. As soon as he started he was all dried up, looking at Jun he smiled brightly.

Taking in a deep breath he blowed out warm air; it wasn’t enough to knock him down, but it was enough to dry him up. “Much better.” He said with a smile as he flew towards him. “You know there is a party nearby. If you like we can go, the guys there no me so they wouldn’t ask for age…. But first, let’s get to the top of this place.” He said taking his hand and flying upwards with him, sure they could take the elevator, but then again it would take too long.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 am

Jun chuckled. "Ms. Haggart, yes that's her real name, was always a bore. No one likes her class because no one can stay awake in it." Carrying his jacket he took a few steps before slipping and was about to have his face meet the floor when he curled and rolled, standing back up. Then Victor showed off. No tornado effect, but a tornado none the less. Crossing his arms, he scowled. Then Victor blowed him dry. The blonde couldn't help it. "Dude...tic tac or some other breath freshener would do you some good." Jun wafted air in front of his face to show his point. Or tease, whatever you want to call it.

Then Victor tried to fly, grabbing his hand. No. Way. In. Hell. Jun grabbed the nearest thing connected to the ground and tossed the elf to the ground. "No, you idiot. We may have powers, but to do something like that will draw needless attention to ourselves. Our shock of hair color already does that somewhat and you having pointed ears like an elf doesn't help either. You're lucky no one noticed that tornado yet not a tornado trick you just did. We're taking the long way up, the elevators. Whether you like it or not. That freak storm still has most of the people distracted, so lets go..."

Jun walked to the elevators leading to the Statue of Liberty's crown or whatever the viewing is. He talked to Victor as he walked over there. "Contrary to popular belief, I'm not much of a party person. I'll still check it out, but I'm not entirely sure if I should really be there...same for you actually..." First impressions often say a lot, and could be very wrong. Such was the case with Jun, often viewed as a delinquient first. The truth cannot be further.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Jun chuckled and victory smiled as he spoke about his teacher, it was funny since Jun didn't normally talk bad about other teachers. he had this big fealing he would probably be her most hated student, based on the huge fact that he would have been the first to fall asleep. after drying both himself and Jun he laughed out loud at Jun's comment. "I'll remember that next time." he said in amusement. "But then again maybe not, it depends how lucky you are." he teased back before taking his hand to take him up. he mostly didn't want to take the elevator because of Jun's claustrofobia, but as the blonde held on to the pole he decided against it.... well that is after he was tossed towards the floor and landing flat on his back. with a quick grunt he looked up at Jun and smiled. "Ok you win." he responded sounding amused at what Jun had just told him.

Victory follows Jun towards the elevators all the mean while listening to what his friend had to say. it was a bit shocking, since Jun was the most popular boy at school; Victory himself wasn't popular, but he really knew how to have fun especially at parties. he didn't drink since he was under age, but then again every now and then somebody slipped him a freeby. however drinking wasn't the reason he went, he loved tearing up the dance floor and especially the thrill. "I would have never guessed that, for a moment there i thought you might have been more the party guy then i was. do you mind me asking why people say you are a delinquient?" he asked him as they entered the empty elevator. the elevator had an abnoxious music on and there wasn't much space to move around. listening to the blonde speak, he made sure to keep an eye out for any symptoms of claustrofobia. little did either of them know that the elevator was going to stop, but the doors will not open. one of the students, two years older than Jun was very Jealous of the blonde and thought that it would be funny to play a non funny prank on the blonde and stopping the elevators was the perfect prank...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 pm

(OOC: In Saisei's thread, I kind of planned on having Alex explain to Victor Jun's claustrophobia, that it's mild and only really activates when his rescue is mentioned.)

Jun frowned when he noticed his friend's expression. "Dude, it's only mild. I'm sure Kerensky-sensei told you that when we saved Saisei." And probably told him specifics. Mentioning his claustrophobia itself often doesn't activates it. But rather mentioning when he first got it does every time. Jun just figured when he left to grab and set Saisei up for recruitment the two talked about him. Wouldn't surprise him at least. As they entered the elevator, Victor spoke up some more, wondering why he was viewed as a delinquent at first. To that, the blond laughed. After settling down in the closed in space, he answered.

"See? I never told you that I don't think. Let me tell you. One, I take back alleys to get to my destinations, faster that way. I sometimes meet some rather shady or punk people. I try to avoid fighting with them, but I have yet to succeed. I fail weaseling out of fights. I, being the responsible citizen, call the cops and leave my cell phone number for them to contact me so that I can come in and give a statement or whatever, depending on if I'm in a hurry. I've never been arrested, but people have seen me with cops questioning me and stuff. Two, though this is more of a stereotype, but those wearing camo clothing as often as I do often are viewed as punks and the like. The only way to reaffirm that one is if I had piercings, which I will never have. And lastly, these things. *cue showing the ring on each middle finger* Just because I wear rings. They're not even punk-ish. They're the source of my powers if my hand to hand doesn't work. Or kido. Whatever. Doesn't help that I'm arrogant...or sometimes called bratty...but then again those people don't know me that well." When the elevator stopped, but the doors stayed closed, he knew something was up.

"What the hell?" He pushed the button that said "Press in case doors are stuck to open." That didn't even work. "Uh huh...Victor, talk to the emergentcy people while I take a look..." Jun took out a different cell phone, one that was made by Alexander Kerensky himself. And it updates automatically too. He was so happy when he got it from the person he would much rather call his father than the one he has. Actually, he would trade his parents for most people's. Turning it on, he started to do things he would normally be able to do on a laptop. The power went out in the elevator.

When he finally got into their security cameras, he started to sift through them, the images being projected in a type of hologram. Then he saw her. "Candice McCullen. That bitch. A stalking bitch I might add. Kerensky-sensei, I know you're there."

Alex's voice was projected from the phone, as well as a tiny hologram of him standing on Jun's shoulder. "I know how I creep you and Victor out a lot, so that's why I added that warning light specifically to tell you that I'm listening or calling you or something with it. I see her. Don't worry about Ms. Haggart, she essentailly said screw it with that freak storm and let everyone do their own thing. Just meet back up at the docks by 3:30. The rest you know. I'll have a little talk with Miss McCullen right now. Ciao." Alex's image flickered off.

Turning to Victor, Jun asked, "So, how long do we have to wait here until the doors get pried open?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:09 pm

(OOC: LOL, didn't know that; thanks for the nottice.)
Upon seing Jun frown the red head slightly turned his face when he spoke and told him that it was only mild. he didn't mean for the blonde to have read his expression; he meant to secretly keep an eye on him, but it was becoming obvious that the two were begining to slowly get to know each other and therefor may be able to tell when somethings up by mere appearance than words. "Yeah, yeah. still, can't blame a guy for worrying..." he commented and then smiled back at him. he knew very well that Jun was fully capable of taking care of himself, but he couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility for him. they were friends and friends looked out for each other, he wasn't easily bound to let the past repeat itself. when he spoke to Kerensky about what had happend in the elevator, it surprised him; it was a part of the past that he would have never guessed. Kerensky was truelly a one of a kind and amazingly nonviolent for somebody that was an experiment.

changing the conversation he asked another question which made him smile as he responded. he thought it was interesting that he took back alley ways; Victory himself takes late night walks, but he doesn't normally take alley ways. his face suddenly became sour as he mentioned the part with shady punk guys, but then he slightly chuckled as he said "responsible citizen". Victory thought it was funny how Jun explained everything as if it was an everyday thing, despite him being the most popular boy in school; he doubted that anyone knew how awesomely-strange he was, that is if awesomely-strange was even a word. he grinned as he mentioned how he dressed; hec even he thought he was from a gang since not only did he meet him late at night, but also cause of the way he was dressed. as Jun showed him his rings, he looked at them it awe as he could sense some reitsu in them. "Neat-o..." he commented. Jun explained how he was arrogant and that some people called him brattish, but he didn't quite understand why. Jun didn't seem to misbehave when he was around so he thought that comment was a bit strange.

"I wouldn't listen to that comment....*he cuckled a bit* maybe arrogant, but your not a brat. who ever says that, you should tell them that it takes one to know one. it's funny; you try to avoid fights, but you insist on taking the back alleys? oh well, at least you were never arrested and you keep the streets clean; some of these punks really think that they own the place... although, you do have a point about the way you dress. hec, even I thought you were a delinquent when you first showed up and pounded that guy. * looks at his ears* you know you wouldn't look bad with piercing. *points at his own ears* I wear them all the time... all though I don't really remember when I had gotten them pierced. I usually wear a chained earring, but I seem to have misplaced it... *shrugging* either way, piercing or not I guess you wouldn't really want to add to your delinquent style."

What bothered Victory was the fact that he seemed to have amnesia; he couldn't quite remember things from his past. he didn't remember particular events and he especially didn't recall how he died and how he was brought back to life, but what was most frustrating was the fact that he can remember the bad times; he didn't remember what his father looked like, but he knew how he died and who's fault it was... he remembered his mother, but what she did for him was blank and how she died was as well; however he did remember the date, time and what she was doing at the time. the elevator suddenly stopped and so did the hot heads train of thought. he frowned as the blonde spoke and pressed the emergency button. "Great..." he mumbled when Jun asked him to talk to the emergency people. "Gotcha!" he replied as he went towards the emergency phone that was located in the elevator; he began to speak on the phone and talk with someone. at first he was blank about the whole situation, but his expression slowly became a scowl and slightly twitch in annoyance. "Oh come on, how long does it take to fix a dumb elevator! .... well what ever, if i were you I would hurry cause you might be fixing more than a fuse when I'm through with this thing!" he said before hanging up.

"Stupid, elevator..." he mumbled before looking at Jun in shock, he swore he heard him curse out twice. "that bad?" he asked as a hologram of Kerensky appeared over Jun's shoulder. he spoke and Victory was tempted to touch him, however he didn't as he listened to him explain himself. as the image flickered off, Victory whistled. "cool hologram, You know Alex never seases to amaze me..." he commented when Jun asked him a question about the doors. letting a low sigh, he gave a shrug. "Somewhere between twenty minutes to two hours depending on what the hell happened to the elevators." he said when suddenly a smile soon found it's way on his face. "although who knows, with what I said they probably might hurry..." taking out his I phone, he began looking through it. "Well looks like we might be chillin in here for a while..." "Message....Message.... Message,Message,Message, MESSAGE MESSAGE, MEEESAAGEEE, AGHHHH!" sounded the cell phone. "I seriously need to change my ringtones...." Victory said in annoyance and then opened up the message. his face became flushed as he twitched in annoyance. "Gone to the springs, be back soon!" it said with a heart and a picture of Goei. "Yeah yeah, I bet you just went their to look at young guys...." he mumbled and then looked back at Jun. "oh yeah, I haven't introduced you to my aunt yet, have i?" he asked as he showed him a picture of his aunt Goei. "She's pretty much a perverted hag, but then again she's all I have left... funny to say she's anything, but human and hates to be called old. she may not have powers, but she is both fast and strong and is capable of hunting children down." he commented feeling a bit cold. "she isn't abusive, but she is very strict... although somehow I think she's trying to avoid me.... I haven't seen her for almost two years now..." looking back at Jun he smiled again. "Do you have parents, or do you just live with Kerensky?" he asked him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 pm

He was caught off guard by the piercing comment. And looked at him surprised. Jun wasn't expecting that. But he wouldn't get one. He had better things to spend his money on than that. Everything else as stated. When asked that bad, Jun couldn't help the disgusted look. "She's not bad looking, I guess...but she's a creeper. I guess you can also say that she's another reason I don't have a girlfriend or anything, she drives them off. She follows me almost everywhere when possible...she even tried sneaking into the Coalition HQ multiple times! Fritz and Seras had fun dealing with her after the first time, in which I explained to them the situation. She's a techie too, so it might not be a fuse. That's actually how we first met, actually. At first, she was alright, but things went downhill...I'm sure you can fill in the rest...at least she's graduating this year...actually, that might be a bad thing too...we'll see..." Damn creepers...

Then Victor answered his question. Which he only sweatdropped. Victor getting violent over an elevator...Jun might actually find that amusing. When Victor checked his Iphone, Jun chuckled at the response. He was about to ask when his friend started speaking. He only shook his head no. Like his elf friend, he also flushed. Cougar? The guy continued on with a description of her. He suddenly had mixed feelings. In one respect, he admired him for not having parents, but in another, felt sorry for him, too. When he asked his own question, Jun chuckled and crossed his arms.

"I wish. I need to take you to my house and show you the two closets full of security systems they tried to use to keep me grounded for whatever little infraction I did or didn't do. I beat every one of them. They're waaayyy too strict. Kind of sad, but I prefer being with Kerensky-sensei or one of my great uncles and aunt than them. In some ways at least...I don't like my parents..." He would never admit it, but maybe he was somewhat glad of them. Still, he and his parents do not get along well.

The elevators soon opened...

(OOC: Timeline? like before or after the Depression thread? I don't really care which, but it might influence what our characters will say/do...)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:31 pm

(OOC: well this thread came after so this would be like a four days after that thread.)

Jun seemed a bit taken back when he commented about the piercing, Victor himself thought it was funny. however he didn't like it that some ho was bothering him, Jun wasn't one to easily dislike someone without a cause. he explained in detail how she was a creep and how she would also driver off other girls. she sounded possessive and that was something he didn't quite tolerate since it almost always ends bad. he slightly smiled as he mentioned how Fritz and Seras had fun dealing with her, but then he suddenly realized this was the girl that stopped the elevator. it confused him because he wasn't a girl, but then again most of Jun's classmates didn't like him for being around Jun.

Victory didn't mind, he didn't really care what they thought; If they were instead taking the time to bother, he thought that they should at least try to get to know Jun. then again it is easier said then done; Jun being very popular, even Victory himself wouldn't have easily approached him. the chances of being rejected were very high. Not that the red head had any trouble with that, it was the mere fact that during school the popular students would often mistreat him since he was different and so with that in mind and also the big fact that he was very smart he wouldn't have approached him or bothered him... until he realizes he had powers and so they would have still gotten along. "Don't think about it." he commented as he said that it could also be a bad thing that she was graduating. not on his watch; so far Jun nor the coalition has seen the red heads bad side, unfortunately not even Victory himself knew of what he was capable of.

showing a bit of his hotheaded feisty side, Jun just watched him; he wasn't sure if he was amused or not, but he didn't bother. If he was stuck alone he would have been fine, but not likely when he was with others. funny to say it was his personality when he wakes up early in the mornings and when somebody ticks him off, which rarely h appends. speaking his mind, Jun chuckled causing Victor to look at him lazily and then smile. talking some more, Jun didn't seem to loose interest like most people. the boy suddenly flushed as he saw his aunts photo, neither of the two new that the exact lady in the photo was a vizard long ago. as Victory explained a bit he also asked him a question which caused Jun to chuckle and fold his arms. he spoke and he somewhat smiled at the part where he mentioned security systems; he was glad Kerensky was there for him, but as soon as he mention great uncles his expression suddenly changed. it was only four days ago when he met his great uncle Riku and Ashen...

It was the real reason he stopped by, he had to speak with Jun weather or not he would answer him was a different story, but still. due to the fact that he fought Ashen, his body was still covered in bandages; which wasn't very well noticeable under the hoody. his left side of his face, his whole right leg, his hands up to his finger tips and his midsection were all bandaged up by Riku. since his hair was always in his face, the wrapping was barely noticeable, but the one on his right leg was visible since the capris he was wearing came half way past his knee. "Well that sucks. your a great guy, there really missing out on a lot... although I didn't really know that you spend time with Riku" he responded as if he knew the guy; the doors opened. however Victory didn't move for a brief moment, he seemed to be pondering about something. looking a head he walked out in silence as they reached the beautiful view of new york. "You know... four days ago, I met your great Uncle Riku... he was a very friendly guy and looked very similar to you, but at the same time different... he wanted me to apologize for somebody he knew." he slowly explained as he looked out the window, his gaze slowly fell on Jun to see his expression. "He seemed very upset about it... did, something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Just before the doors opened, Victor said something that caught him completely off guard. Downright shocked, Jun looked at him. "Riku is dead and is living his afterlife, if that makes sense, as a shinigami. What rank he is I don't know, didn't ask in Miami, and honestly don't care. He is the bane of my existance because he is all my other Great Uncles and Aunt talk about and compare me to him. I'm a completely different person..." He stopped briefly and walked out before the doors closed on him. He continued with his little rant as they walked. "I want to fight him and prove who's better. I did in Miami, though we limited our abilities severely, and obviously the end result would not be the same. He pinned my arm behind my back and slammed me into the sand. I demand a rematch with him. Anyway, kind of hard to spend time with someone who's technically dead and spends most of his time in Soul Society. Or at least, that's what I got from hanging around him and a few of his friends and colleagues...though one was a vizard, as you know from when we saved Saisei..." He let it go at that. That was one "vacation" he was not grateful for.

But obviously Victor has. And he explained. Jun looked at him the entire time. Now that he was actually paying attention...were those bandages? Did Riku do this? Victor mentioned how similar they looked, and wanted him to apologize for someone. At that, Jun's expression turned very sour, one of his fists clenching the rail so hard his knuckles were white. He turned to face the window. "He's every bit the kind of person I've heard and done research on...first, tell me how you got so injured? If Riku did that..." There would be hell to pay. Though now thinking about it, it wouldn't fit with his profile that Jun dug up on him. After explaining, Jun rose an eyebrow. "That definitely fits with what I dug up on him before Miami. Ashen Reinhart...that Jensen guy's last name was the same...relation?" He wondered outloud, but continued anyway, looking around to see if there was anyone nearby. Luckily, no one was even near. "That subject is a bit touchy...you're my friend, and I know I can trust you with it. I haven't told Kerensky-sensei about it yet. But I would appreciate it if you used your powers to create a type of barrier or something to keep other people out of hearing distance..."

Once Victor gave him the go ahead, Jun started again, keeping his voice low. "Riku had a long haired redhead with him, a subordinate or friend I don't know nor care. They called him Kurama. After our little fight, if it was even that, and some antics, we had an early lunch...Riku being the cook. Kurama had a bell around his neck, a couple of their friends telling him that it was coming loose. I took it and rang it, a little something to be funny. Bad idea. Next thing I knew, there was smoke, a gigai broken, and this silver haired half fox person taking the bell from my hand and even licked my neck. I never met a sinner, nor felt one. After the whole incident, Riku explained that somehow, Kurama escaped Hell and turned into a shinigami, and according to his theory once that silver haired guy was sealed again, that bell sealed him. I'm not going to go into details, but lets just say that Kurama's alternate ego is a pedophile, well...so is Kurama himself considering he has the hots for Riku, and thanks to this Youko, the alternate ego's name and the actual sinner, I'm no longer a virgin..." He turned twenty-seven shades of red before turning back to normal at that mention.

Jun breathed before continuing. "At least I can't be turned into a vampire I guess...but still. What exactly did my dear Uncle Riku say?" He was curious. Riku was not happy at what Youko did. A pissed off Riku was NOT a pretty sight...as most of his sources did confirm.

(OOC: That might be added onto later depending on what goes on in Vacation, but I'm sure Victor will get the gist of it.)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Just as Victor suspected, Jun was shocked; he knew that there was no possible way he could live with his dead uncle, he was just trying to give him a heads up of what he was about to ask him. the blonde explained what he knew about Riku and barely mentioned his trip to Miami; he somewhat tilted his head as he mentioned how he was compared to him by his great Uncles and Aunts. he knew that he would also be upset if the only thing anyone did was compare him to someone. he notticed that they were alike, but he also noticed that there was a big diference between the two; not only physically difference, but also spiritually. he didn't realize the doors were opened until after Jun briefly paused. following after him he continued to explain himself which also matched the captain's story since they both mentioned how he wanted to fight. he slightly smiled when he mentioned how he was pinned down, Riku being a captain and all it was suspected. hec he doubt that he was even matched for him. but as fast as the smile came it left again, the blonde touched the topic but yet again dropped it."Yeah... I remember." he replied as he mentioned Saisei.

During his encounter with Saisei, he noticed something was up with Jun; however he was so endulged with what had happend to Saisei, he didn't even bother in asking him. looking at the view, he knew it was now or never and he prefered now as he explained what was on his mind. Jun's expression instantly changed, as he held onto the rail. Victory didn't take his eye off of him, as it was now the blonde turn to face the window. he spoke and then asked him a question that made him slightly smile. "huh, Oh this? * pointing at his eye* It was my fault, trust me it was a complete accident. a few days ago I was having a spar with Ashen Reinhart, your Uncle was the reffery. I was in a foul mood and so I took the battle to the next level, Riku is pretty good at patching people up though. he had all sorts of stuff, i don't really feel the pain anymore..." he said not realizing that Jun had asked if Riku had hurt him not healed him. Jun rose an eyebrow, and explained what was on his mind. "From what Ashen said, Jensen was his father." he commented since he was paying attention, he really hoped that they were talking about the same guy though.

the blonde began to scan the area; Victor did as well not that he knew why, he was only doing it cause he was doing it. Jun suddenly said something a bit peculiar, he wanted him to create something to keep others away. "I hear ya..." he said as he then flickered his hand up, since he was not in his fullbring his barrier like tornado did not appear, however everything was strangely quite. this technique was practically useless using his fullbring, but it was perfect for this situation. "Go ahead, people can see us but they can't hear us." he said as the area around them was only a tad windy. Jun spoke softly and explained about a guy with long red hair, Kurama; a trait he'd be looking out for. he explained how after his little match they had some lunch which his great Uncle made "Note to self must try" and then began to explain about a bell? after saying how he took it and was playing around with it, he explained how some silver haired bastard licked him. as soon as they explained that he was a sinner, Victory's eyes widened. a pervert was one thing, a pedo was another; however a sinner was the worsed thing he could have ever mentioned.

he explained to him what Riku said about Kurama and how that bell was sealing the sinner, Victory was feeling rather ill at this point when Jun revealed other shocking news. not only was he a sinner, but he was a pedophilic sinner just the thing he needed to hear. he didn't like it that Jun seemed very uneasy, nor the fact that this guy had the hots for his great Uncle, but as soon as he mentioned that he wasn't Virgin; his jaw dropped. he looked taken back at this sudden news. his best friend was raped? thunder cracked at the sudden shock, Jun's face was so flustered that it looked reder than his own hair. he was so breath taken by this he could barely speak up. despite his shocked expression, inside his mind was full of mixed emotion. he knew Riku said that he was punished, but that was not going to fix this. there was nothing that man could do to fix this. his once blue eyes flashed red for a half of a second, something inside him slightly cracked. Jun took a deep breath before speaking again, cracking a small Joke which for the first time Victory didn't even fake a smile nor even realize that he had even asked him a question.

letting the information sink in he finally found his voice to speak. "A-are you alright?" he asked him sounding strangely calm, while his mind was actually falling apart. he didn't really know what to do, this never happend to him before. this wasn't something one could easily shrug off and ignore or even laugh about. he soon found his hands on his friends shoulders, he seemed a bit lost at words not knowing what to say. this wasn't even on the list of don'ts and do's. "What am I saying... of course your not, why didn't you tell anyone?" he asked now seeming more upset now. "That guy diserves to be in Jail or castrated or something, this isn't..." he soon stopped in his tracks not wanting to say anything to make him unconfortable or put him down, but he swears that if Jun for one second thinks this was all his fault he would so make that man relive hell again.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 am

The expression was much as he expected, no one really expects to hear that their friend was raped. But he started to notice a few things. One, his eye flashed red for a second. Two, the weather got worse, though that could have been a coincedence. Three, he didn't even crack a smile at his small attempt for a joke. Jun was about to respond when he freaked. Victor put his hands on his shoulders after asking if he was alright. Then rambled. When he finally stopped, Jun looked at his friend as if he was insane. "I'm fine. I didn't tell anyone because I got busy. Life goes on, you know? One thing for sure though, a pissed off Riku is not something I'd like to see again anytime soon...and I wasn't even the victim. Soul Society does have laws on this sort of thing, and Riku did say that he would punish him personally even after that. And he also said that if I ever wanted to unleash my own brand of punishment, somehow try to contact him..."

He tried to calm him down. "Look, the only thing is don't expect me to try to make any new male friends for awhile. That's why I stayed a bit of distance away from Saisei. But that's all. Riku is not the type of person to lie. My interactions with him has only proven my sources right. And like I said, if you thought I was scary when I'm mad, Riku's scarier. In a way, I kind of feel sorry for Kurama, but in another, he totally deserves what he's getting. Now, can answer my question and tell me what else he said? He already apologized on a knocked out Kurama's behalf, and knows that's not going to cut it. He was very much ashamed. I'm not trying to come up with excuses, just saying that it's already been handled and that there is no need to worry."

He was still pissed off about it, true. But it will pass. As does everything.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Jun just looked at him as if he was crazy and he spoke telling him how he was fine and that he didn't tell anyone because he was buisy. the red head really wanted to clonk him when he said that, but he didn't. as he explained how life goes on, Victory's eyes slightly sadened; he knew he was right, that life didn't stop for anyone and it bothered him. it wasn't fair, there were thousands of evil people out in the world; why him, out of everyone why Jun... the blonde continued explaining how a pissed off Riku wasn't a good sight for sore eyes and even how the soul society did have laws against these things. he really hoped he paid, he didn't want Riku to appologise; he wanted to see the man face to face get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness. all the meanwhile he was thinking these thoughts, his pupil began to become smaller until he suddenly began to realize what he was thinking. sure he was fustrated with the man, but it wasn't like him to think such things.

with his eye dialing back; Jun said that if he ever wanted to unleash his own punishment, that he could. that last line was all he needed to know Jun was telling him the truth. if he wasn't fine then he would have lashed out at the guy, which he didn't. he was also very glad that he had met Riku; he liked him and he proved to be a very trusting and kind person. this "Kurama" was very lucky he punished him before he had gotten to him; not only was he the advisor of the coalition, but he knew almost all of the upper members and as if that wasn't bad enough he also knew the suposedly "daughter" of the leader of the vizards which meant that if Jun wasn't alright there would have been war. Jun was the one person that Victory would not tolerate anybody touching. he promised Kerensky that he would take good care of him and that was exactly what he was going to do. letting out a deep sigh, he tried to calm himself down; the storm outside wasn't supposed to be that bad, yet everytime he had no control over his emotions the weather would reflect on it. it was irritating since it meant that he needed to always be in control of his emotions, but as Jun tried to calm him down; he quickly his anger go.

the storm outside slowly began to calm down back to normal as Jun spoke; not that he said anything conforting, it was the mere fact that he was telling him what he really thought that mattered. Jun's words were heartbreaking; Keresnky had explained to him how he was his only friend and then Jun says that he wasn't going to make a male friend for a while... he didn't know how long a while could be and having mrs painintheass as a stalker he wouldn't be making any girl-friends either. all in all, he was glad that was the only thing he wasn't going to do; although he would be on the look out for some strange social behavior. as he spoke about Riku, he was glad that Jun thought the same thing he did about him. a small smile suddenly appeared on his face as he mentioned how he thought he was scary when he was mad, it was a bit funny because Jun knew that he was indeed scary when he was mad and knowing how bad he gets when he is pissed off; one could only guess how bad Riku was. however his expression quickly became a bit confused as he said that in a way he feels sorry for the guy who hurt him. he wanted to get mad about what he said; he wanted to take the thought out of his head, but thinking back if he was in Jun's situation he'd be the same way. Victory didn't really care who hurt him or what others did to him, the only time it would bother him would be if his freinds were in volved or if his friends were hurt.

as soon as he finished explaining how he felt, he soon asked one of his own questions; the red head let his normal smile apear on his face; he was still pissed to the point that he might jump the guy, but for Jun's sake he was going to put that aside. "Well... besides the apology, he did say something a bit amusing... *forcing a small chuckle* he said that if you ever wanted a rematch with your dear old great Uncle Riku tomoshibi Captain of squad nine, then you are more than welcome to it." he said sounding a bit amused as he watched for the blondes reaction. rubbing the left part of his head that was bandaged, he looked back out the window. "You know... your pretty strong... it's very admirable really... honestly I don't think that I would be even half as strong as you are..." he explained slightly looking at the blonde every so often. "I don't really remember most of my life, but what I do remember I really wished that I had forgotten. My mother was devoured by a hollow when I was twelve... it was my fault and so I was devastated. I couldn't sleep or eat for days... I completely shut myself from the world around me. If it weren't for my aunt, I would have been in the rehab... but you... heh, you still manage to smile, laugh and even crack jokes as if nothing had ever happend... your unique, don't ever loos that."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:18 am

Victor did calm down, much to his own relief. And Victor finally answered his own question. At first, Jun grinned. Then it clicked...Riku was a captain...? "Whoa, wait what? He's a CAPTAIN?! He's in his late sixties and he's a captain! Becoming a captain is suppose to take CENTURIES!" The boy slumped over the rail. He almost depressed...because he might not ever become strong enough to match a captain's level of power. Oh well.

Then he started on something else that got Jun's attention. He was about to argue that when he started again. And now he had a better sense of his friend. He couldn't imagine it really. Not remembering most of your life...seeing someone get devoured by a hollow...although, that couldn't be as bad as inside that pocket dimension or whatever Kurama put them in. That was just plain gross. Everyone lost their lunch, or what little they had of it, afterwards or during. Of course, he also got raped, but he sure made it difficult to do that. Especially with two chain whips being telepathically controlled...and their abilities...

He finished up. Jun almost wanted to punch him. "I'm not that strong. I hold grudges, I am indeed arrogant, I can't take hits worth crap, I can't weasal out of fights. If our powers are a sign of our souls, I'm also hotheaded, perhaps short-tempered, and rash. I curse too, but that's kind of putting Kerensky-sensei's beliefs into play. In case you don't know, he thinks holding grudges and insulting people are a sign of weakness. Everyone is unique. Including you..." Jun looked out at the vast ocean.

He also continued. "I am glad your aunt got you out. I'm not sure if Kerensky-sensei said anything...but in reality...I don't have any friends. The second they see me as someone who they can't benefit from or something...they'll turn their backs on me. My family is nice and all...but my Great Uncles and Aunt can only think of Riku when they see me, and my parents and I don't get along much. I hardly see the rest due to how spread out they are. Just enough to get along ok, I guess...but still. I barely know anything about them. And certainly can't trust them with everything."

He paused at this point, contemplating. Then he continued and hoped that his claustrophobia doesn't kick in. "I was petrified when that hollow suddenly scooped me up and tossed me into a bag of some sort. There were eight other souls, all cramped into a small space. I was afraid...not knowing what was going to happen...not knowing where I was. And being in such small quarters with so many people that I didn't know also didn't help. I pounded on the sides of the walls, begging for help, to be let out. I had given up hope. The next thing I saw was the nightsky on top of a skyscraper that looked to have seen a war...and a certain green haired bounto with two green energy swords and some robotic snake looking thing loosely coiled around him. He seemed very much shocked that a living person was in it. To normal people, that image would probably scare them even more. But to me...I don't know. I just knew he wasn't going to hurt me..." He went full out on what happened eight years ago. The blond smiled. "Since then, somehow, someway, I always ran into him, and we talked. Kerensky-sensei never let that favor or gratitude hang over my head. I owe him, yet he says I don't. But I still can't help but to think that I do. I have him and you, and that's really about it. Seras is a possibility, we haven't really worked a whole lot together. Despite being a vampire, she still seems to be a good person after all."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 pm

seeing his friend grin was conforting, but his reaction to when he suddenly realized that his great uncle was a captain was hilarious. the red head chuckled, Riku was indeed very tallented and smart. he had a large amount of reitsu and even felt stronger than Ashen; thinking about it, if Jun was like Riku in many ways then there is a possibility that he may surpass his great uncle. "Don't get too depressed!" the red head said sounding a bit chearful as he tried to chear his friend up from his depresive state. "You should feel honored, besides who knows; since your compared to him a lot you might even surpass him one day!"

After talking a bit about how he admired him and even revealing a few things about his past, Jun spoke up saying how he wasn't that strong and even opened himself up to him. Victory was glad, for this was the side most people ignored. he indeed looked like Riku, but there attitudes were diferent; he was unique, he just wished others could see that instead of pin point things they did not know. as he spoke about Kerensky's beliefs, he smiled; it sounded just like him. Kerensky was like the perfect example, he bet $100 half of the coalition were jealous of him. his amused expression quickly became shocked though as Jun said that he was unique. Sure he was called strange, but never unique. in school the red head lived being picked on... till he beat them up that is, but either way he was more known as a freak of nature or strange. giving a small timid smile he slightly looked down, he didn't know how to respond to that; it may have been small and simple the words, but it meant a lot to Victory.

Jun looked out the window and continued to speak and even mentioned how he was glad that his aunt helped him out; although what he mentioned next confirmed what Kerensky had said to him was indeed true. he took a moment to explain and was very calm about it, he explained how he didn't have any friends and how people saw him... it's disgusting... but it is the most common thing people do. Victory had always tried to see the reasoning for peoples reactions, but he never really understood how people could go from person to person and suck the life from them till there is nothing left. his expression softened, but in his mind he wasnted to teach the people who turned there backs on him a thing or two. as he spoke about how his family was, he mentioned again how his great aunts and uncles compared him to Riku. in a way it was cute, because thats how much they loved their brother yet in another way it was a sad since none of them tried to see Jun for who he was. Jun was special, unfortunately not even his parrents could apreciate it. he also explained how he barely knew anything about the rest of his family; it was funny, cause Victory never once thought about anyone else besides his aunt and his parrents. thinking back he never once saw anyone of them at either one of his parrents funeral. he understood very well why he certainly couldn't trust them; why should he?

a thought suddenlt crossed his mind and he wondered if it was because they were jealous that Jun looked like Riku; it was only a speculation, but it would explain a few things even though he didn't like the idea. "I wouldn't blame you... I'd be the same way if I were you." Victory said understanding the boys feelings. Jun was silent for a brief moment, it was as if he was thinking of something. he suddenly began to explain to him what happend to him when he was eigth, it was something Victory wasn't expecting to hear from him; Kerensky explained somewhat of what had happend to the him, but not the whole thing. as Jun said that it was a hollow who kidnapped him, his expression became a bit surprised. what on earth did a hollow want with him, besides a tasty meal perhaps; Jun was only a child, his parrents should have been watching him. just hearing him tell him that he was scooped up and tossed in a bag explained why he didn't get along with his parrents, where the hell were they when he was getting traumatized. Jun continued on explaining how there were others and how they were all cramped up into a small space, he said that he was afraid.

as soon as he said that he was afraid, a flash went threw the red heads mind; it wasn't his memory, but it was Juns. he could see his friend, cramped up into a small space pounding violently on the walls... screaming and begging for someone to let him out... the flash ended as soon as it began, everything had spirit and including words. Jun's words were very painful and so it had a deep sad but strong spirit. letting out a sudden breath, the blonde mentioned how Kerensky came into the picture and even explained how he knew that he wasn't going to hurt him. this was probably the first time Jun had ever told this to someone, he was glad that he trusted him enough to do so. the blonde smiled, it was an expression the red head wasn't expecting; tears maybe, but not a smile. he then began to talk about how he and Kerensky always seemed to run into each other; it was almost as if they were destined to be together. as he mentioned about the bounto, the red head chuckled; it was just like him to do something like that, one of the many traits Victory adored. Jun was very greatful for what he did for him, he seemed very happy as he spoke; it reminded Victory of how Kerensky spoke of him. "Like a son" was what he said... who knows, maybe Kerensky should consider adopting him. as Jun continued, he said that he only had Kerensky and him; which was sad considering that he had many familiy members. Victory himself was glad that he met him, unlike the friend who used him; Jun was real. the blonde concluded his story mentioning about Seras. chills ran down the red head spine and he smiled; she was a good person, creapy but a good person.

"I like Seras. she's very weird and even a bit clumsy for a girl, but she's got a great personality. its funny how each time you mention about Kerensky you smile, you know he did tell me that you were like a son to him... looks to me like it was destiny." he said fetching the blonde a big smile before looking back down. "I like this view, I guess thats why I like heights so much." he said before a strange gurgling sound interupted him. he paused and then smiled feeling a bit embarresed. "Heh, heh, whoops... my bad, I guess I should have eaten before coming... you know eating Ramen all the time gets tiresome. I don't really cook, so I tend to order out or just stick to Ramen and junk food." he said slightly rubbing the back of his neck since it was funny that he lived alone with a bunch of cats and he didn't know the first thing about cooking.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Victor tried to cheer him up a little bit. It didn't help much, but it did a little bit. As he spoke, he noticed the little things. From being shocked to something akin to happiness to disgusted to others. In some respects, it seemed like the elf knew Jun's own feelings to some extent. He put in his own input here and there, mostly agreeing with him. It was also comforting. Victor spoke up some more. "'Eh, what is fate? Cause it seems like a bunch of coincedences. And scientists don't believe in coincedences. Except this one.' Is what Alex would say. Quite frankly, I'm not too surprised that he thinks of me in that way. I kind of think of him as a father, too. And really, I wouldn't mind being his son legally..."

He didn't comment on Seras. They shared the same opinion. It didn't surprise the blond that the red head liked hieghts. After all, he did try to fly them up here in the first place. Then he heard the gurgle, forcing his attention to Victor with a raised eyebrow. And then laughed at his words. "If you see Riku again, ask him to teach you...granted, all of us lost our lunches or what little that we did eat during that horrific ordeal, he did send leftovers. He's quite the cook...come on. I'll see if we can't leave early and go to someplace fairly good yet not overcrowded. I've been here once before, and there's really not much else to see...and the food court isn't all that great and seems to be more grease than actual food." Jun headed towards the elevators. Only to stop breifly. He gulped, but went in anyway. Luckily, no one else came in with them.

Surprisingly, he didn't feel anxious or nervous. He wasn't sweating bullets. He wasn't...afraid. Jun confused by this. Because everytime he mentioned his little incident eight years ago, his claustrophobia kicks in. But not this time...strange, but Jun's not complaining. "Well...this is a first...but I'm not gonna complain..." He texted his own teacher and awaited a response...

(OOC: Sorry if I'm taking it slow...this just seems like a good bonding thread to me...)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:37 pm

(OOC: no need to appologise, I'm enjoying myself; besides weird stuff happens when people bond so take your time... XD)

Jun seemed a bit better, not as much as the red head would of liked but at least it was something. as he spoke the blonde asked about fate and then spoke about coincidences and how scientists didn't believe in such things, except for obviously Kerensky sensei. which the red head was glad that Jun felt the same way for the bounto, seeing as though he already treated him as if he was his son. a smile formed across his face as he thought about getting the bounto to do such a thing. he wanted his friend to be happy and Kerensky made him feel that sensation. speaking up some more, the red heads stomach growled. Jun raised an eyebrow making him look a lot like his great uncle and Victory spoke causing him to laugh. as if the blonde read his mind, he suddenly spoke about Riku and told him that if he see's him that he should ask him to teach him how to cook. he paled at the thought of he himself cooking and then the fire department all at his house. he was definitely labeled the worse cook in chef history, burning the unthinkable and cremated the unimaginable. he even managed to mess up sandwiches! although hearing that the captain was quite the cook brought his hopes up, if Jun says that he good then he's got to be real good since he doesn't really like the guy.

the blonde told him to follow him and he did so, as he did he began to tell him how they might be able to leave early and eat at a good place instead of someplace crowded. he also mentioned how he's been here before and that the food court seems to have mostly grease food then actual food. despite the boys reputation for junk food, he was really glad that they weren't going to eat here; after months of eating the same crap, the food begins to loose its taste. " to be honest I'd love for Riku to teach me how to cook, although somehow I got this feeling that I might be his worst student ever... Not only do I burn boiled eggs, but I somehow managed to burn water... although that wasn't nearly as bad as the time I washed my potatoes with soap for the camp, it was funny because everyone was asking where I bought them... either way every time i cook pasta I end up with gummy noodles and when I cook meals I somehow find either too salty, sweet or even hot... *laughs a bit* I guess that was why no one asks me to cook, I made something sweet for the new years celebration once and as much as everyone liked it... they all ended up with bathroom problems..."

as they reached the elevators he noticed that the blonde stopped, turning to his friend; he fetched the boy with a confident smile as they walked in together. he really hoped that the boys claustrophobia wouldn't kick in. as they stood in the elevator, he barely noticed that they were alone. whistling to himself he watched as the elevator numbers glowed as they lowered; he was expecting to feel a sense of nervousness from his friend, but strangely there was nothing. Jun suddenly spoke up cutting the red head off from whistling his sweet tune. "Hrm?" he muttered looking back at the blonde whom seemed to have been texting. "Something up?" he asked now putting words to his muttering.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Jun stumbled. "What? You can't burn water, it's impossible. If you burn it, it ain't water! And Christ, even I can cook basic things like eggs and toast! Sheesh...hope you'll forgive me if I pass on anything you make...Kerensky-sensei gives me enough bathroom problems if I misbehave or something..." Jun referred of course to the poison gas that caused diaherria. And shivered at the thought of it.

In the elevator, Victor seemed to be whistling. Then he inquired as to what was up. "Oh, nothing...just that my claustrophobia hasn't acted up...which is strange, but I'm not complaining..." When the doors opened, it showed Ms. Haggart. Jun wanted to groan. Instead he looked at her innocently, attempting to use his looks to his advantage...since he was always called "cute" by the ladies...and that silver haired kitsune also called him that too...and he had heard it from a few guys in his class too, well, same year...which was a very awkward conversation to eavesdrop on.

It didn't work. "Mr. Tomoshibi...please come with me..." Screw that...

"Look! An obvious distraction!" Jun pointed and yelled at Kerensky-sensei, who started busting up laughing when his coworker actually looked. Jun took off like a freak'in bullet with Victor in tow. When she turned around, both redhead and blond were gone...

Jun got them to the docks, using his extreme speed. Then started busting up laughing. "I can't believe she fell for that!" He was too busy laughing to answer his cell. When it went to voicemail, it was the bounto.

"That was hysterical. This trip has turned into complete shambles because of that so called surprise storm. Go ahead, the tickets were round trip anyway."

After calming down, Jun spoke, "Well, let's go then..." And he headed towards a boat that was being boarded to head back to New York...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 pm

(lol that was an OBVIOUS distraction! my bad about the water it was suposed to be milk.... oh well it's funny to think about it anyways. XD)
as Jun stumbled, the red head looked at him in confusion as he said that it was impossible to burn water. "Ok, so maybe it was the pot that burned, but still... eggs and toast is a lot harder than what it looks like!" he complained until he heard what he said about passing on anything he makes. "Epic Fail!" was written across his face as he sighed in his dark emo corner. "... no, not at all..." he muttered with fake tears until he said that Kerensky had given him enough bathroom problems. to this he just laughed out loud; he wouldn't want to see that happen to himself. "ha ha, sorry dude but it sounds worse than being grounded!" he commented as he shivered. the gas sounded really bad; so much so that the red head was glad that he wouldn't use it on him unless he deserved it.

today was full of surprises, besides all of the quieer stuff that had happend to Jun he had learned a lot about him. after asking him what was up in the elevator, the blonde explained that his claustrophobia wasn't kicking in. this surprised the red headed elf; Kerensky did explian that his claustrophobia normally shows its color after mentioning about his event, yet Jun was telling him that he was fine? a smile replaced his shocked expression; he wasn't sure if the blonde was gradually over comming his fear or if he was feeling much more confortable around him, but he was glad. as the doors open, Ms Haggart stood there; Victory's expression became a bit sour, he was defenitely not wanting to see her. as Jun looked at her innocently the red head gave her an annoyed scowl, probably one of the good reasons why Jun was liked by teachers while on the other hand Victory wasn't very much.

the teacher seemed unfazed by Jun's expression causing the red head to wonder if she was really a girl or just a jealous women. although he would never say it to Jun's face especially after the incident, Jun would have made a really pretty girl. feeling a bit queer he knocked that thought out of his head; not that he was gay, it was just the thought that made him feel stupid. Ms whatshernameagainidontrealycare suddenly began to talk, which made the red head want to make the thunder crack again if it wasn't that the blonde cried out something hysterical. at first the red head jumped a bit starteled by his sudden reaction, but then the next thing he knew he was at the docks laughing his head off. that was defenitely something he was going to post on facebook! Jun spoke and the red head replied still finding it hard to breath from how much he was laughing. "I know right, that was like so- hilarious Jun! I was so not expecting that!" he said trying to calm himself down.

it was a nice laugh, he really needed it especially after the gloomy conversation. his aunt once told him that all wounds heal. he never knew that just today; normally after his birthday it would take him three weeks to come completely out of his depression, but this year it took him only three days. he was glad and he was happy that he had met him. he bearly notticed the cellphone ringing until after the voicemail went off. "Phew!" the red head sighed. "Now that earned a gold metal..." he said now down laughing like a hyena. Jun also seemed to have calmed down as he spoke. "Sounds good to me." he replied as he followed him towards the boat. he smiled as he breathed the fresh air, it was refreshining. "I hope you don't get sea sick!" he said as they walked. "a got a question, what do you enjoy doing here or what do you usually do?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm

(OOC: Actually...milk is easier to burn than what you might think...)

Jun responded to the comment about the gas. "Oh, it is...I should prank you into suffering the effects once since you don't see Kerensky-sensei all that often..." And do something that would warrant it, but he didn't say that.

At the docks, it was great, and Victor definitely seemed to have needed it. Jun couldn't help but to comment more. "You'll be surprised how often that works..." Which was true, he'd done that before on his fanpeople. It never got old at how easily tricked they were. As they boarded, Victor expressed his hope that Jun didn't get sea sick. "Oh please, if I can take on a bunch of little kids that are sick and hyper on suger, I think I can handle a boat ride..." Few know this, but Jun is a sucker for taking care of little kids. And thus he babysits on the side or help out at a nearby daycare...nearby meaning near his home.

Then Victor asked him what he usually did. Jun just shrugged. "Besides doing a few patrols for hollows? And working with the Coalition? Not much really..." He sat down away from most other people. "I do help out at a daycare not far from my home occasionally. Or babysit. Beyond that and homework, I'm usually on the internet or in an electronics or computer store. Though there are a few cafes that I frequent. Believe it or not, I eat the most food out of every teenager in school minus the fattest of the fat. Some of those people I have to wonder if they enjoy being so big they can cause a roadblock that not even semi-trucks can run over." Jun wondered if he just had a fast metabolism or if he was just that active. Turned out, it was a combination of both. According to his doctor...who also turned out to be his teacher.

Jun just sat back and enjoyed the ride, listening to Victor.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 pm

(LOL didn’t really know that and sorry for the very long wait…)

The red head suddenly stiffened at the blonde’s response; he didn’t really think that he would like to know how the gas felt all that much. Lifting up both hands in defeat, he held a nervous smile. “Oh, ha-ha. No thanks, I think I rather keep my weight than spend my time in the boy’s room.” He said with a wide grin.

As they walked Jun explained how often it worked, which was very funny since that also meant how many people he wanted to avoid. As they boarded and Victory spoke, Jun responded revealing a small secret that the red headed elf caught on pretty fast; especially because not too many people would take on a bunch of sick little kids that are hyper on sugar. The red wanted to ask about it, but he had a few other things to ask first. He himself was good with kids, but he wasn’t one to babysit them; he preferred taking care of animals even though some adults refer their children as animals.

As he asked him yet another question as to get to know more about his friend, the blonde shrugged and responded as he sat away from most people. The red head placed himself right beside him as he listened seemingly very much amused. As he explained how he would help out at a daycare, Victor smile only widened and he slightly chuckled; he found amusement in picturing the blonde surrounded by a bunch of minis, but then his face became mildly sour as he mentioned homework. Homework was something he really had no patience in doing since he’s always on the run. The blonde soon stated that he ate the most food; the red head gave him a surprised expression since he was the same way and he didn’t really find anybody like that, but he soon lost that expression as well since he made him crack up with his last sentence.

“That was mean.” He said in between laughter. “Although I have to admit, that was a good one!” calming down a bit he sighed seeming much more relaxed as he stared up at the sky. A small smile crept on his face. “I think we need a break… you know away from everything.” He said as he turned to look at his friend’s expression. “You know the other day I got lost as I was trying to visit my aunt, I met this strange iron man who scared the crap out of me… he… was much different than most people, I found it quite funny that he was part of the coalition.” He said sharing something that had happened earlier. “His name was Kronsire, he doesn’t really talk… I sort a feel sorry for him…” the time he spent with Kronsire wasn’t really enjoyable, especially since he didn’t explain how he scared him. “Oh yeah, I also met up with this really annoying arrancar that was picking on this chick and trying to pick up her mother. It was really crazy; I thought that the arrancar and the Vizard were going to destroy the place. I’m so glad they didn’t or else I was going to have to step in…” the red head suddenly paused as he realized that he was blabbering. “Oops sorry, there I go again talking like no tomorrow.” He said slightly rubbing the back of his head. “Getting back on the subject, if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 am

(OOC: Sent you a pm...Kronny no longer exists...)

As Jun talked, he snuck glances on Victor. Amusement, sourness, to laughter. Just from his expressions, Jun found out more about his friend. The guy hated homework, and seemed like he couldn't quite grasp the concept of him taking care of a bunch of little kids, or at least amused by the premise. Then he laughed about the fat thing. "Well...the U.S. is the fattest country in the world...still. Texas is the fattest state and holds many of the fattest cities in the world, so it's actually the truth. Like they say, the truth hurts." Jun chuckled a little bit and nodded at the change of subject. He just looked vaguely at the city, listening.

At the name, he cringed. He heard the man died fairly recently, evacuating a town and holding off several hoards of hollows. Then he moved onto another encounter with a weird arrancar. "Not the strangest thing I've heard. There are reports of a very powerful arrancar that visits the world and observes. Only defends himself and doesn't trusts very easily, according to Fritz. And that's another odd arrancar, but the one he met was stranger." He even saw the dot form in London, along with a vizard. Yet nothing showed in terms of damage. Were they civil? Kerensky-sensei has been anxious to interview this arrancar...

Jun shrugged at the rambling bit. "You just have a lot on your mind. Sometimes, just getting it out there is the best." The blonde had to think a bit on the next question. He decided to name off places that he's been. "Been to Karakura and Tokyo. My family takes pride in its Japanese roots, despite what little of the blood is left from the dilutions of it, spanning back to Riku's mother, so there wasn't a language barrier there. Been to New Zealand for a recruitment mission. Miami, obviously. Not a whole lot of other places I would go mostly because of the language barrier. When Kerensky-sensei finishes his universal translator, probably Singapore or someplace in Italy. You?"

As Jun listened, the boat docked, and they could get off. The teenager led the way. After about ten minutes of walking, and another twenty minute ride, they were in the right neighborhood without incidint. As Jun opened the door to a cafe, all that was heard was a pair of loud "Junny!" and a pair of brunettes tackling him. The brunettes were half his size. "You know...you two are too old for this...you're what? In first grade? Second? And weighs about a hundred pounds each?" Jun groaned. But the hugs tightened.

"We're in second grade and we don't weigh a hundred pounds!" Twin muffles were heard.

"Exactly, now get off of me, you two are heavy." The two complied, showing a pair identical boys, standing straight with hands behind their backs. Doe eyes showed nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for the blonde as he got up. Their mother soon got there.

"Hey Junny! Thanks for taking care of the boys last weekend. Two?" The woman smiled. Jun returned it and nodded, responding as well.

"No problem. They're welcomed to stay over at any time." The twins beamed as their mother showed him and his friend their booth. And gave them menus. As she got Victor's order for drinks, she left, not even bothering to ask Jun. "I come here way too often, she knows exactly what I want to drink." As he looked through the menu, he had to ask. "You know, if you lost your eye, Kerensky-sensei can replace it with a cybernetic one. That's actually fairly often nowadays for those that lost limbs or body parts. Just letting you know is all..." Jun said sheepishly. That still bothered him. It wasn't Riku's fault, but still. The guy patched up everyone in Miami, so he obviously had medical training, but surely he could have done more to prevent it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Stuff Happens :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next