Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lost Report.loL I_vote_lcapLost Report.loL I_voting_barLost Report.loL I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lost Report.loL I_vote_lcapLost Report.loL I_voting_barLost Report.loL I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lost Report.loL Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lost Report.loL Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lost Report.loL Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lost Report.loL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 pm

It was quiet,calm and dull in the desert of Hueco Mundo, small hollows can be seen running from large hollows trying to survive the world. On the other side of the desert a garganta suddenly opened, the garganta is as big as a door and fit only for 1 person, after a while a figure was seen it was no arrancar nor a hollow it was a shinigami. A shinigami looking for something.

"Damn IT! There it is again lost and it's my fault again, im sure Captain will get angry again." Kyousuke whispered to himself as he look around. The shinigami who entered is a blue haired guy that looks like a 17 year old guy. He walked further away leaving the garganta opened, this shinigami was looking for something, something valuable to him, it was a report he lost when he was trying to do something with the garganta machine in the R and D. But then suddenly he felt something strange, a strong reiatsu appeared somewhere but he cannot manage to see it because he was busy looking for the report he lost...

Even though he knew that there was someone watching him, he continued looking for it. "That must be somewhere...." He was silenced for a second and looked back....

Last edited by -Yuuki- on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Soran was walking in the white desert of Hueco Mundo, it was hot and humid as always. Soran completely hated this weather and felt that he should leave soon. There was only one issue... He was lost. "Damnit dude, I need to bring a map with me next time I decide to wander around the land of sand." Soran said to himself with a sigh.

Suddenly wind picked up and caused the sand to fly around and get all over Soran's clothes and hair. Suddenly, a piece of scroll paper began to fly around in the wind. "Hey a map!" Soran said aloud to himself as he chased it down until it landed in the sand.

Soran picked up the piece of paper "Gotcha!" he said excitedly but then raised an eyebrow as he actually read what was on the paper. "This is some sort of blueprints for a garganta machine." he thought to himself then read the top part out loud "R and R...?" When Soran looked up a 17 year old blue haired guy was looking back at him as he held the paper firmly in his hands.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:21 am

(OOC: by the way, change it later its R and D.. )

....He looked back and saw the report, someone was holding it, it was not just an ordinary hollow but an arrancar. "Why do I have to see an arrancar. Should I talk to him and get the report" Kyousuke slowly walked towards the arrancar, "Hey ! Arrancar give me back my report!" Kyousuke holds the handle of one of his sword on the right shoulder. He looked at the arrancar furiously and noticed that the arrancar haven't noticed him. He shouted again this time louder and clearer, he shunpo'd infront of him grabbing the paper, he looked at the arrancar directly in his eye, wandering if he need to fight him or not.

(OOC: sorry for short posts...)
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 am

(OOC: Alright, I'll just act like that's what I said)

As the young looking Arrancar was reading and memorizing the entire blueprint of the garganta machine known as R & D; the blue haired man shouted at Soran "Hey! Arrancar give me back my report!" he exclaimed loudly. Soran held a tighter grip on the piece of paper when suddenly the stranger flickered directly infront of him.

The man grabbed the paper and attempted to snatch it away, however this caused the paper to tear in half. The blue haired man was looking directly into Soran's golden eyes and probably wouldn't even notice the torn 'report' at first.

Soran smiled at the man's angry look and revealed an entire mouthful of razor-sharp fangs. Soran lifted the torn paper in the man's face then dropped it to his feet. Soran then turned around and sat on the ground. The young looking Arrancar then began to draw in the white sand of the desert with the sharp index finger from one of his titanium gloves.

Soran had a photographic memory and knew the blueprints by heart from only the few minutes of examining it. Soran stood up and looked at the man with a smirk on his face "Take a picture or tape that thing up, I don't care either way." he said pointing at the picture he just drew in the sand "Thanks for the info though, I'm sure I could make some money off of the idea." he said with a slight laugh in his voice and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 am

.... Kyousuke looked at the golden eyes of the arrancar and suddenly he noticed that the report was tear into two. He walked away from the arrancar and turned back again, he noticed that the arrancar was doing something. "Take a picture or tape that thing up, I don't care either way." The arrancar said pointing to the thing he draw in the sand. Kyousuke turned back and walked near it. "Thanks for the info though, I'm sure I could make some money off of the idea." the arrancar added, this time kyousuke was not in a good mood, the arrancar stealing his works? that kyousuke doesn't want. He rushed forward to the arrancar attempting to punch right through his face, the punch was just only an invitation to fight. "Damn you arrancar, I won't let you live" Kyousuke's face was now serious he hold one of his hand to the sword on his right and draw it, facing the blade towards the arrancar. "Kyousuke Yuuki, Vice Captain Of 12th Division" Kyousuke smiled waiting for the arrancar to attack.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Soran seemed to have touched a nerve, the man looked angry at the young looking Arrancar. In fact, Soran seemed to have pissed off this blue haired stranger. Upon further inspection, Soran realized that his opponent was a Soul Reaper. This caused Soran’s facial expression to change into a serious, yet calm appearance. Soran’s eyes were fixed on his opponent; his vision had been able to encompass the man’s whole body.

The blue haired man rushed forward towards the Arrancar attempting to punch right in his face. Soran learned many things from his old master, Ryu. Soran was taught that during his opponent’s attack is the key time to intercept his movement and strike. This was because when an opponent is fully committed to an offensive strike, they are not generally able to counter successfully. And due to the fact that the man had one hand on his sword while using the other to punch, he fell into this category.

Soran’s body had the perfect blend of muscle mass and tonnage in order to create the maximum amount of flexibility and strength needed in battle. So the swift warrior performed a counter attack that was one of the most surprising he could deliver because it is fast, accurate and non-telegraphic. Soran was is extremely skilled with both speed and agility, so he simply weaved his head under the punch.

The man had already started a sentence during his attack "Damn you Arrancar, I…" But before he could finish the swift warrior then used his feet to rapidly jump as he simultaneously leaned forward the same instant he weaved the punch and attempted to headbutt the man directly in the face with enough force to easily fracture the opponent’s nose. Given the fact he had made his attack while the man was in mid-speech and at such an impeccable speed, as this would be extremely difficult to avoid.

The headbutt itself was a hard strike with Soran’s head, using the part of his cranium with thick bone and the hardest part of the outboard curved part of his skull for the attack. Soran knew effective headbutting revolves around striking a sensitive area with a less sensitive area, such as striking the nose of an opponent with the forehead. It can be a risky but very effective maneuver: a misplaced headbutt could cause more damage to the person delivering the headbutt rather than to the person receiving it. This is why Soran performed this attack in such a way where it wouldn’t backfire.

Soran's arms remained to his sides at the ready, both fists easily capable of becoming lethal weapons at any instant. The Arrancar warrior always wears a pair of arm braces and gloves made with one layer of pitch-black Titanium. Soran's legs were spread and to jump or dodge at any moment if needed, however he left a calm exposure on his overall appearance. Soran had the advantage here, because his master had taught him the martial arts secrete against close range fighter. Against an individual, it is harder for them to see your hand motion even though your hands are closer to their eyes than your feet because hands move faster than feet. So if the man attempted to use his sword or swing a punch, Soran would be ready to react.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Calling A Hit!!!!!:
BANG! Soran's headbutt made full force contact with the man's face. This instantaneously fractured the stranger's nose by bashing it into his face and caused the man to become stunned and fall on the ground away from Soran. It was as if the man hadn't seen it coming as he was only focused on starting a fight with the young looking Arrancar. Soran looked down at the man's body and shook his head "You shouldn't swing wild punches like that, focus your attacks more and maybe you could actually manage to hit somebody." he said in a calm monotone, which would seem to be taunting to some.

"Unless you have any more fight in you than that, then I think we're through here." Soran stated plainly as he then began to walk away. However, he kept his guard up just in case of any form of sneak attacks. He kept his calm appearance as he walked away, but kept his guard up the entire time.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Kyousuke was hit directly in his face. Kyousuke smiled at the arrancar in front of him and stood up. He noticed the arrancar was walking away and he call him again "Arrancar! Do you really think an attack like that can defeat me?" Kyousuke smiled and shunpo'd near the arrancar he quickly form his sword in an x position and "Rise from the depths of the mountain, Kuroi! Shiroi!" Kyousuke swords quickly turned into a katars, one on his left and one on his right. Kyousuke point out the sharp point on the arrancar "Be ready" Kyousuke put some band-aid on his face as he close his eyes and raise his spiritual pressure. Later, Kyousuke opened his eyes and shunpo on the arrancars side, kyousuke quickly swing his katar right through his arm followed by a shunpo towards the other side of the arrancar and swing again his katar, after those swing he shunpo'd in front of the man and smiled while facing his palm towards the arrancar. "Hado#31 Shakkaho!" A red ball made of reiatsu fired towards the arrancar, Kyousuke shunpo'd backwards and raised his defense and prepares his self for a counter attack the arrancar might do.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 am

Spoiler:

Kyousuke succesfully done the two hit combo on the arrancar's two hand, those hand were cut by the katar, After it hits Kyousuke succesfully managed to hit the arrancar with the hado he used, Hado#31, After doing that Kyousuke shunpo'd back and watched as the arrancar suffer from the damage it suffers.
"You know what? My katar has a little secret in it" Kyousuke smiled
"Nah, just kidding. Portal Seki!" Kyousuke generate 1 ball that floats in the air. Kyousuke smiled and prepared himself if the arrancar will continue to attack.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 am

Damn, ya got me xD:
Soran was walking away from the man when he was suddenly slashed on each arm brace then blasted point-blank by a Hado#31. This sent Soran flying back, but before he landed on the ground, he opened a garganta portal below himself and landed through it, leaving the area as he sank through it.

*EXIT TOPIC*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Report.loL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Report.loL   Lost Report.loL Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Report.loL
Page 1 of 1