Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Stadium Showdown  I_vote_lcapStadium Showdown  I_voting_barStadium Showdown  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Stadium Showdown  I_vote_lcapStadium Showdown  I_voting_barStadium Showdown  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Stadium Showdown  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Stadium Showdown  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Stadium Showdown  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Stadium Showdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 am

Anz stepped hurriedly into the arena the sun gleaming against the dusty ground. Far on the outskirts of Karakura town sat the old abandoned stadium, a relic from the early 1900’s rusted beyond repair. The once green grass of the field gave way to a barren thinly frozen muddy field at the center of which stood a smoldering crater. It was hardly the ideal situation Anz thought as he approached the crater his mind was somewhat focused on the mountain of paper work this would require to justify. In all honesty the idea had been a simple one, create a machine that could push and pull the natural energy of the earths magnetic field through the precipice world. Using the precipice world like a magnifying glass to concentrate the energy. The test site was almost 115 miles from here, and yet it was here that the energy manifested, less then half a second of buildup and the energy had somehow refracted to this point. Examining the crater at a glance he could tell it was exactly seven feet across and depending on how deep the mud was close to four feet deep. However, that didn’t say much he had to hurry, the blast created by the malfunction would have at least been noticed by some.

He wore standard black shinigami garb having left his captains hayori at the lab for fear of getting it muddy as always he wore PATCH a black eye-patch across his left eye and his standard equipment. Dropping down into the crater, he looked towards the striations in the crater wall, or better yet the lack of them, using the cleverly disguised super computer he zoomed in, searching for striations on the walls only to see they were perfectly smooth, a small smile flashed across his lips. This hadn’t been an explosion no, it had been destruction at a sub-atomic level, so much energy had been pushed into a contained area that every atomic bond within a certain transfer site had been converted to reiatsu. This space had been roughly seven inches across and four inches deep; the rest was a stabilizing effect from the loss of matter. True it hadn’t been the devices original purpose, but preliminary evidence indicated he might have just broken a cardinal law of physics.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:27 pm

A young man heard a commotion from the large stadium and decided to go check it out, there was a flash in that direction. He dashed over at a high speed, his dusty blonde hair waving in and out of his line of sight, his deep blue eyes though focused on his destination. When he reached his warn out skater styled shoes landed on one of the ancient light posts, already about to give under his feet. His black jeans torn at the bottoms as he stared at the man in the center. The man was dressed in the attire of a normal shinigami, but he had a smirk. The young man looked lower to see the crater and the man smiling at it, he must have caused it.

The young man tightened his fists and his ring glistened in the sun. He knelt down and pressed his back foot harder into the light and pushed off full throttle towards the shinigami. From his understanding he had no treaty with a shinigami, and this man caused damage to the earth, who knows what is next. He shunpo'd right behind the man with a swinging side kick hard at the face.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:23 pm

A timid girl, who's form was hidden beneath a cloak, was walking trough the old abandoned stadium. She did not have a reason to be there, she just was. There was nowhere else for her to be eitherway, so stalking about an abondoned stadium was as good a way to pass the time as anything else. It was particulary good because nightwitch was not bothering her, so Helena was free to roam without fear of trouble.

Or thats what she though, until suddenly there was an explosion in the middle of the stadium, and Helena was thrown from her feet on to her side. Chunks of earth rained from the sky as she tried to comprehend what had just happened. The girl Scrambled away where she hid near the stands as the remaining earth fell down, and the field settled. Soon after the explosion, a man in white appeared. She did not know him but she had met and faught someone with a similar coat before, or atleast, nightwitch had.

He stood around, studying the hole in the ground. She didn't know what he was doing, but she was to afraid to move, and would have been noticed as soon as he arrived had she not hidden herself and reiatsu. however, his appearence had woken nightwitch, who stayed silent, for the moment atleast. She was plotting something, most likely how to kill him before he spotted them. It was around that time another stranger apeared. He didn't stop to talk, just attacked the man without a word, causing nightwitch to giggle. "This looks fun, Helena. Can I play?" Helena didn't reply. She closed her eyes and curled up, hopping Nightwitch would forget. She would not, but it would take a few seconds for her to take over.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Anz felt him first a Vizard and a strong one, PATCH caught the next movement the tell tale energy signature of a shunpo like movement. Spinning to face his attacker he brought his arms up to block the attack the powerful kick slamming into his face, quick to react he crumpled his back leg allowing the force of the attack to be dissipated along an angle and thus reducing the direct force upon his arms proportionally to the angle to produced incline from the original force. Shunpoing to the right he glanced at his opponent, the man was a vizard obviously one of great capability from the strength of that kick. However, at the moment he was presented with an issue though their was no official truce with the Vizard, no hostilities were involved either. Using PATCH he quickly analyzed the man while he spoke to him height weight, arm length, leg length, muscle structure, and sword length, all easily determined by the super computer using the visual input and advanced trigonometric mapping.

“I apologize Vizard, but protocol dictates this area as off limits please leave the premises and speak of this to no one or I shall have to ensure the security of this site by force. This your first and only warning please comply with all directives and no one need get hurt.”

Reaching into his shinigami robes he pulled out a pair of mesh metal gloves sliding them on he kept a careful eye on his opponent, PATCH monitored everything about the man from his body temperature to his heart rate. While, he sincerely hoped the man would listen he doubted he would and so in the back of his mind he was getting ready for an attack the second the man made an aggressive movement, he would shunpo behind him calling out “Horin” the orange rope kido would fire from his fingers and snake towards his opponent hopefully snaking around his neck and beginning to choke the life out of him.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:38 pm

The young man payed no attention. However the words spoken by the shinigami ticked him off “This is not your world, setting off test sites on my home planet is not OK in my book.” he shunpou'd a faint forward at the shingami and ended up upside down just then the words were slipped from the mouth, the young man was not familiar with Kidou, but he felt the flare of spiritual pressure, instead of going through with his attack he pushed up with his right and and bounced off the air dodging the flaming rope. He rebounded off the ground for a side kick again to the head, much faster than last time. After the kick he would bound back and asses the situation, he cracked his knuckles.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Helena watched as the two attacked each other, fighting around the large hole in the ground. She coward from the battle, staying hidden. But nightwitch had other plans, watching the blood shead with a smile. She eventual pushed helena aside and took control, creating a crystal in her hand. It was about the size of a football, and pulsed with reiatsu. Bursting from her hiding place at high speed she trew the ball inbetween the pair.

When the bomb hit the ground it exploded with the force of two gran rey in a radius of 20 feet. As well as that, it shot out shards of crystal up to 40 feet, making it a dangerous attack. She Giggled wildly as she did all this. "Sorry to blow up the party!" She said laughing more. It was so enjoyable to watch the explosion, she wondered if either survived. She waited patiently, several pieces of crystal forming in the air to fire at the first person she seen.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Anz watched as Horin missed, PATCH focusing on the tensing and releasing of the man’s muscular structure as his momentum shifted. Each movement was compiled categorized and extrapolated in Nano-seconds adding rapidly to a quickly growing profile of the man’s fighting style. Still he had the incoming leg to worry about. Few people understood the science of unarmed combat as well as Anz, for it was a science Kano’s leg closed distance PATCH broke down the vector velocities of the attack the information directly uploaded into Anz’s mind via the optic nerve. Dropping his weight he compensated for the momentum bringing his arm across to block the incoming attack as he moved with it delineating the incoming force by blocking with torsional force blow of his gloved hand, angled to maximize impact surface ratio while compensating for the attack angle to provide maximum force dispersion.

Pivoting his leg to counter with his Horin, by whipping it for another attack Anz stopped suddenly dispelling the kido and jumping backwards as PATCH detected a sudden energy surge from a woman tossing a prolate spheroid with a powerful energy signature towards them. Pushing off into shunpo he estimated the blast radius through the use of energy, volume analysis. However as he appeared from shunpo he was surprised to see a shower of incoming shrapnel hurtling out of the explosion. With little time to waste He accessed his etherium box via remote access with patch and materialized in a puff of green smoke a 6x2 foot sheet of titanium reinforced carbine steel, the same type of plate that shielded his reactor lab in the seireitei.

With the crystals shattered across his wall he stepped around it to view the new comer. The energy signature was strange one he had never felt nor seen before. Accessing the seireitei mainframe he ran a quick comparative analysis and was ecstatic with the results. The data matched energy signatures detected by one the greatest scientific minds in history, Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Even more incredible, the energy signature was within a 96% confidence ratio, a sinner. Anz could hardly contain his excitement; a specimen of this caliber would reveal untold levels of diagnostic information about the enigmatic race.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 pm

The gentleman saw his opponent jump back and just then sensed the energy that was rifling at them. He punched his fists together stomped the ground and send himself forward and upward into the air. In the air he muttered quietly. “Lykos, apodosi na choma” and energy engulfed his hands. Shrapnel flung at him with force but instead he closed his eyes and moved his hands at close to blinding speeds knocking most off course however some cut the edges of his shoulders, he has endured more pain than such, there for he didn’t even wince. He then noticed the odd female wearing a mask. “…shit...”

This fine man was not one to fight a female, however this one did look quiet…unstable, It would still be some discomfort. The man closed his eyes and dashed down straight at the ground, and punched it at impact and caused the earth to crackle and quake. He tried to make it seem like it was force when in reality it was his control over the earth that caused it to quake as such. Out of the earth the ground waved and jagged natural seeming pillars erupted under the feet of the scientist and the psycho female. As he pulled up a thin layer of the ground around them exploded up into the area, not explosion as in damaging, just sand and dirt particles flung around the air.

The sand didn’t cause any obstruction for the vision of the other two; however the young man could use the sand to see any tangible source moving around in it. The sand would also gather around the two not noticeably, but it would try to make the air seem thicker. Kano pushed of the ground. Out of the dust from him smashing into the ground, his gauntlets and chain mail sleeves would reveal themselves. The snow white sleeves had been linked so tightly needles wouldn’t make it through, and the night black gauntlets would seem even darker against the white sleeves.

The young man stopped his dash about 5 feet in front of the female. He wanted to take her out quickly and cause little pain to her. He hated fighting girls. Even though his dash stopped, he would still be in motion from the momentum and sliding along the ground. He pulled a very fast and hard jab at the face of the woman, and then brought his leg around for a kick to the gut. By this time he would have skidded very close to her as he flipped up and over her head dropping his knee into her face. The ground beneath them would become softer incase the man were to fall. If succeeded he would keep forward and spin around, making it so both opponents were in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Nightwitch pulled back from the jab the man threw at her face. As the leg came around she used grabbed it and used it to flip over the attack landing on her feet behind the man. He flipped as she spun and his knee hit her in the face knocking her back. She leaned back and caught herself with her hand. Seven Shards of crystal formed at her chest and shot up at the man as he flipped away.

Nightwitch flipped into a hand stand and back to her feet. As she landed she ripped off her cloak to reveal black scales around her chest and shoulders and back. A pair of wings Streched and Extendted from her back. The Edges were razor sharp and could rend flesh as easy as zan steel. They were as tough as Zan steel too. Bending her knees and pushing off she shot at the one hiding behind metal with insane speed. She Darted around, spinning like a top at the man, lashing out with her wings. She launched herself up as the spinning attack ended and summer saulted through the air.

As soon as she touched down, Crystal began to form and snake across the earth at both men. When It reached, a massive spike of crystal would lance out at either man. As it reached them, the top would split into six and lance out faster than before creating a porkupine like head on the thick lances of crystal.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:49 am

Anz watched silently as his opponents fought, every move was carefully catalogued. As the vizard moved his muscle distribution was determined using data matrix probability analysis in combination with detailed trigonometric analysis. From there his probable, max attack range, physical speed, and strength was estimated and augmented by reiatsu density optic analysis. As this data was processed data was collected sent and analyzed by the seireitei mainframe about the Sinner. Her height weight distribution was determined, general muscle tones estimated using preliminary data and upon revelation of her scaled form it was adjusted to match the highest probable physiological morphology by comparing her to known hollow, animal, and human forms. Finally earlier data from the crystalline attack was compared to known energy density to crystal size ratio used by known crystal based zanpakuto users or seireitei intruders to extrapolate the strength of future attacks.

She then shot towards him moving incredibly fast, with limited time to react he used shunpo combined with a projected max attack distance to slide backwards, however she used her wings as the weapon adjusting the attack parameters he wouldn’t be able to slid out of the way properly. Quickly he dropped his legs tossing his torso backwards while adjusting his hands and body to a tangential angle to the attack minimizing the torsional force from the strike while using the fall to minimize the surface to surface contact. Dropping backwards he quickly rolled back to his feet as the woman began her descent. Crystals snaked their way along the ground surging towards him, adjusting for the reiatsu infusion rate crystal radius density, current velocity, and terrain resistance he was able to quickly dodge the spear by shunpoing to the right in the second it slowed to change vertical orientation.

Safe from the attacks and blessed with a moment to strategize he quickly applied himself to creating preliminary algorithms for each of his opponents using a heuristic programing and combining fight data from previous fights of relatively similar data points. With early data set he turned to checking his boundary conditions starting with simple reaction speeds, using current data he would be at an extreme disadvantage against the speed of the female in his current state, speaking calmly his voice spoke out “Michiru, Umigumo”. His blade disappeared as six ornate silver barnacles covered in barnacles appeared two on his fists and four floating in the air around him. Moving back away from the two he watched for incoming attacks his speed, kido strength, and endurance augmented by his release. At the same time one gauntlet surged towards each opponent a light yellow oil shimmering on their surface. The one heading towards Kano surged forward starting low and attempting to slide behind him and rise to strike his lower spine. The one heading towards the woman went straight towards her eye line dropping rapidly to her navel as it spun forward pointing two fingers aiming for a jab attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stadium Showdown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Showdown    Stadium Showdown  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stadium Showdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: