Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) I_vote_lcapThe musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) I_voting_barThe musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) I_vote_lcapThe musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) I_voting_barThe musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Empty
PostSubject: The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)   The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 am

Kanashi was walking around the area strumming along with his guitar like always and he was truly happy and just letting some Reitsu waff around seeing if anyone would pick up on it.He began humming while playing his guitar until he came to a stop at a large rockland.He sighed "this will be a major pain in the ass to be around with my guitar I suppose I better make it a little more durable".He grinned and whispered "Musics entity emerge".No one would be able to a difference between his old guitar and his new guitar unless they could notice the Reitsu which honestly wouldn't bother Kanashi all that much.He wanted the challenge which was why he was in this area.He just sat down on a rock and continued playing his guitar.

The landscape was beautiful and represented the mood perfectly barren and rocky and Kanashi liked it and actually thought about writing a song about it.The only sounds that could be heard for miles were the sounds of the wind and miniture sand storms.Kanashi sighed at the spot that he could not point out to save his life.All he knew was he was in Australia not that it mattered.Whoever the sorry sap was who was going to come out of his hole to come here would pay big time.Unless he was an ally or powerful and in that case Kanashi would play nice and just wait it out.He cracked his knuckles and began to retune his guitar.He then tested it out."Perfect he said in a small barely audible voice.

Kanashi cracked his neck and took a drink of water to lubricate his throat, didn't want to become like that old dumbass Meatloaf.He then began to play the song The Day I Left The Womb by Escape The Fate.He looked up at the sky and played and for about a 100 yards all anyone in that area would hear was Kanashis sweet serenading voice singing the song."Mother...where are you today? You took a piece of me the day you went away no recollection no the smell of your perfume...I took a piece of you The Day I Left The Womb".He then continued strumming along perfectly note for note cord for cord string for string it was all perfect.

As he continued singing he noticed someone over the horizon that strangely enough the man had no Spiritual Pressure but seemed as if he was powerful for some reason.Kanashi had no idea what it was but he just seemed as if he was someone Kanashi should learn about before going and being an all out asshole.He did not want to regret something like this later so he continued letting his Spiritual Pressure waft about just to draw the man over to him as he continued singing and playing.It was pretty obvious to anyone he was trying to get the mans attention but he didn't want to seem like it.He just continued playing along and waited.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)   The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Alexander Kerensky was sent to this area because of two things. One, hollows seem to be coming here more often than normal. Two, a vizard was in the area, probably attracting them. Alex just needed to know if it was on purpose or by accident. Australia's Outback though...what a place to randomly stay and start a little mischief. Strangely, Alex wore much different clothes than usual. He wore a white T-Shirt, khaki shorts, and brown boots. Though he still wore a bucket hat, it was white instead of black, and naturally had his bladed cane on hand.. Also with him was a Containor, carrying three wind shuriken, a pistol with a single extra clip, the Phantom Faze device, three vibro knives, and a single reiatsu grenade.

Strangely, from this far away, he could hear the vizard. Singing and playing his guitar, all the while letting his spiritual pressure waft in the air. It was obvious to him, being a reiatsu sensor expert, that he was just trying to grab his attention. Now that he was within talking distance, he waited for the guy to stop. There wasn't many people in this neck of the woods, but still. The hollows he was attracting could move on the more heavily populated areas. "Good afternoon sir. I'm from the Coalition. And for the safety of everyone involved, I have to ask you to keep your power under control. It's attracting hollows. What do you say?" He was nothing but polite, respectful, and kind as always.

(OOC: I might have been a tad ooc with him on the dialogue intro....)
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)   The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:38 am

(Well Jun if you plan on pointing everything out you also metagamed being able to tell I was a Vizard instead of a Shingami Razz)
Kanashi smiled at the big man in front of him whom was by no means homely or badly dressed in Kanashis mind he was average in both regards.The man before him was an average looking stalky and tall build of about 25 appearence wise and he honestly was a very intimidating man.Had it not been for the fact he had no Spiritual Pressure Kanashi might have actually switched up on his attitude but nah not right now.This might be fun, the man was dressed to stay for a while so why not see if he wanted to have some "fun".Kanashi smiled in the mans general direction as he approached him and was still courteous as if he was just a normal human or a Bounto he hoped for the latter of the two because otherwise it would be a pretty boring time.

Kanashi shuffled around on his seat which happended to be a very uncomfertable rock and stopped singing and playing his guitar while the man introduced himself to him.Kanashi smiled as he learned many things about his new friend here including that he was with the Coalition which made Kanashi think that the man was a Bounto and probably one with a decent power level to boot.This made Kanashi have a slight change of plans and he devised a way to simply keep the man at hand from going into a rage mode and turning out to be a really powerful bad ass guy.Boy would that suck ass...He then found out the mans name was Alexander Kerensky not that it honestly mattered or that Kanashi would give an honest two shits.He listened to the rest of what the man had to say which was rambling on about Hollows Kanashi was attracting which annoyed Kanashi.Like he cared that he was drawing out Hollows...He then prepared an answer.

He smiled directly at the man with his squinted and slitted eyes looking very much like Gin Ichimaru and spoke with a very sly and senile voice that was almost snake like "I am terribly sorry sir".Kanashi began with this because he knew this would be polite though he honestly couldn't care less what was happening with the Hollows truthfully.He then looked down at the ground "I am sorry I was trying to draw out a being with Spiritual Pressure to say hi to if you like though I will help clean up the Hollow mess I have made".He grimaced but it was all yet another flawless act.He then began to hit himself in the hand with his palm "where are my manners my name is Kanashi Ushimagu the musical Vizard" he smiled."Would you like to hear a song"?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)   The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:14 am

(OOC: Uh...not really...even if you don't have the mask active, you can still tell if they're a vizard...unless the character downright sucks at sensing. Which Alex most certainly doesn't...that's how we've always done it I'm pretty sure...and even then the Coalition has the TERC that shows spiritual activity throughout the world and identifies their races. In a way you can be accused of it too. He could be a human hiding his power completely, and there are some pretty powerful humans. Razz Learning his name definitely was, since he never introduced himself, at least not yet. and he didn't really ramble...he said five sentences...a greeting, what org. he belongs to, a simple purpose for why he was there, a demand, and then a question. Oh, and uh...using Gin Ichimaru's expression...is not exactly the best to use for an act...at least not for one when you are trying to convince someone you meant no harm...)

He seemed generally sorry. Well, the voice did, not the expression. It was just creepy and screamed that this guy was not only dangerious, but completely revealed his lie. The green haired man took about five steps back, pushing a button on his Containor, materializing his pistol. "If you're gonna lie, at least make sure your expression matches your voice. Otherwise I probably would have bought it. As for my own name, it's Alexander Kerensky, Chief of Research and Development. And you are under arrest. One way or another, you are coming with me. Hand over your guiter and come peacefully."

He also switched his bladed cane to holding it like a sword. He doubted he'll come quietly. They never do. Alex was prepared for a fight. This might be good, he hadn't had any exercise in a while. He spoke up again. "All though, if you're gonna resist, I would appreciate it if you put up a good fight. I haven't had one of those in a while." Alex wasn't much for fighting, but he seriously wanted to have a sparing match with someone of decent power. He only fought when necessary.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)   The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 am

Kanashi smiled as the man spoke of how he did not lie right and to give up the guitar and come peacefully ya that chance but he would play along "okay if you insist".He picked up his guitar and walked forward and strummed very quickly as a burst of Reitsu jumped from it in the form of a sound wave at point blank at the man.He smiled at this and spoke"never let your guard down is one of the key rules of fighting, lets see how well you were taught my friend.He smiled and simply said "entangle" but as he did the strings went firing out of his guitar in an attempt to wrap the man up and stab him.The man had a bladed cane which somehow in Kanashis mind registered as pathetic."What a waist" he mumbled to himself "you come in here all high and mighty and acting as if I did it on purpose no I am not lieing but no I am not sorry.He grinned "Damn Humans and there moralities I WANT THEM ALL TO DIE".His Reitsu got denser as he prepared himself.

He yelled "Bankai" as he did nothing changed but you could tell from the change in his Reitsu he wasn't playing around and he had indeed went into Bankai."Shall we begin see Bounto I am not afraid of a failed experiment that was better off dieing in the lab because if I am remembering correctly you all almost died off in the war.Then Hollows almost killed you ha what a pathetic race I have killed so many Bountos I have lost count".He smiled and laughed and looked at the man in a demonic gaze "now I would suggest you leave here quietly or start writing your will.The thing about the Bountos was a bluff of course but it was intended to piss the man off.Besides its not like he didn't have the power to kill all those Bounto.It was very believable and Kanashi knew it.

He Shunpo'd behind the man and made a smash for the man with his guitar.It was like a Zanpokuto so it would not break all that easily so it could take shit like this and the way Kanashi used it much resembled how you would use a club or a flail.Just a lot bigger and in Kanashis mind way more efficient inside and outside of battle.This battle was by his standards meaningless I mean when he thought about it this guy didn't seem all that tough and if he was Kanashi knew how to escape. Kanashi knew what to do after the first smash so after this he Shunpo'd above the man and threw his mask on and yelled.If it hit the man would be eating dirt and be deaf for a while.Kanashi grinned through his mask and spoke "I will finish you quickly".Kanashi launched a Cero at the man then and waited."How boring this fight is getting" Kanashi sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)   The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:07 pm

(OOC: You sure you changed? You're still going all out right away. That's not how you have an epic fight. So therefore, I'm gonna be a douche and interrupt it...hence the short post... Oh, I would hardly call that point blank range...unless you shunpo in his face and did that...but you didn't...)

The man stood and walked forward a few steps. Alex kept the distanct and was about to say stop and tell him to throw the guitar away. But he wasn't given a chance. The blast came, Alex darted to the right. The strings also came at him. Alex Blurred, speed being a specialty, and reappeared behind him. Before He even started yelling bankai, not using the blade, he knocked his cane in the back of his head. Hard. Alex's physical strength was also something to boast about. As if that wasn't enough, using his foot, he also shoved his face into the ground. "Now now, don't be so anxious. Let's make this last, okay? I haven't fought in a while, so please do me this favor..." The green haired man jumped away, firing four bala speed and powered bullets that would explode at the downed man.

When he landed, he just waited, though he would interfere again if he tried to use bankai again...

(OOC: This is to help you get out of that habit. It's just not good tactics. Even the most Evil of characters don't do it.)
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)   The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:31 am

Kanashi noticed the man coming at him like he was retarded enough to let him catch him right from the beginning "nice try"as Kanashi said this he took his guitar and Shunpo'd overhead and used Guitars Vibe aiming for the mans arm then coming around his back aiming to hit him in the head with the guitar all the while using the momentum to Shunpo to the side of him and then backwards.This man had to be a powerful Bounto if he was head of the R&D department and the fact that Kanashi was a Captain class fighter still didn't mean he could beat him.The man could not keep up with Kanashi obviously so maybe he could escape him that way if the fight got to bad but not yet.Kanashi wanted to savor this fight at all cost after all he hadn't fought many Bountos in his time.Shingami nor Vizards honestly paid much attention unless they were being retarded.Most of them were not stupid enough to do that though nut the keyword here was most.

Kanashi knew that if push came to shove The Thespian had gotten him out of many a bad fights and it would not fail him now either at least he hoped it would work this time around but he knew he couldn't be sure.He sighed and looked at the man "Are you sure that we cannot just let this be you know this will not go over well with the Endless right"?I mean I am the leaders assistant so I doubt you'd be in very good shape with him if you did something like arrest me". He smiled figuring he might have won this argument but he knew better than to count on it.He smiled as he waited for a response but did not let his guard down as he knew better than to do something so stupid.He still had his hand on his guitar and knew that if push came to shove he had this man in a speed race due to the man being so big.Especially since Kanashi was so small.

Kanashi never let his guard down and never planned on doing so but what was the Bounto thinking since making Kanashi fight him would bring more Spiritual Pressure.How stupid was this guy I mean for the head of the R&D department he wasn't much for brains or brawn's in Kanashi's mind at least which was actually saying a lot.He didn't have a high opinion of Humans,Bountos or Quincies to begin with but this was absolutely retarded in his eyes.Kanashi just shook his head and began to prepare for the onslaught of attacks that he was sure were coming sooner rather than later.He smiled and spoke "lets enjoy this".

WIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)   The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The musician meets the scientist(Me and Jun only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: