Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A witch and a Flower I_vote_lcapA witch and a Flower I_voting_barA witch and a Flower I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A witch and a Flower I_vote_lcapA witch and a Flower I_voting_barA witch and a Flower I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A witch and a Flower Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A witch and a Flower Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A witch and a Flower Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A witch and a Flower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

A witch and a Flower Empty
PostSubject: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Nin sat gently on a large stone flower petal, it was beautiful day on the second level of hell. War had broken out high above in the human world and the guardians of hell were busy feasting on the influx of new souls. Nin was a strange sight in hell indeed, instead of the standard rags and ruin he wore a three-piece Italian suit, white leather gloves that wrapped gently about a first addition leather bound copy of Macbeth. Despite the nice weather and the good book Nin was not here to play, no rumors had reached his ears of a sinner who frequented this area of the second level a powerful witch with a strange personality. A pristine white smile crept along his face as he thought of his plans, would they reach fruition? It was too early to tell to many players left unaccounted for on the board, however perhaps he could take the first step today every chess player needed a bishop and perhaps this sinner could be his. It would take time, despite his charms, sinners were rarely trusting and usually violent not to worry though it wasn’t like he couldn’t defend himself.

Lying back his eyes turned jet black allowing him to see in all directions as he read his book holding it up to block the glare and read in the shadow of a classic literature, still impressive despite the fact that it was now centuries old. He had always liked Macbeth; perhaps it was the patricide, or the murder and betrayal he could never tell but something about it just resonated with him. It was so deliciously evil, nothing was quite as fun as watching someone do evil in the name of justice or righteousness… accept perhaps a good game, a gamble, a bet.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:26 pm

A young girl of nineteen was sitting in an alcove of rock, a safe protected area on the second level of hell. It was one of her many hiding/resting spots, a place the guardians didn't bother her. She wore a cloak over her shoulders, which had a deep hood when she choose to take little excursions into the human world, a decision that usually ended in a blood bath. Beneath that, her torso and shoulders were covered in pitch black scales that were similar to a dragons, if dragons were real. The scales stopped at her her ribs, and picked up again halfway down her thigh, forming dark boots. Around her waste she wore a red skirt, that fell to the knee on one side, and the ancle on the other. Any bare skin was pale grey, she had purple orbs for eyes, sharp fangs and long silvery hair. Lastly, a plain white mask hung at her waste.

Helena was a pretty girl, if you looked past the scales and wings, and she was sweet and freindly to, if very timid. This however, was not her only side, as there was another, more violent persona living within her her. Nightwitch was a ruthless and dangerous woman, who could strike fear into the hearts of the most seasoned warriors with her powerful reiatsu and intense speed. And she was suddenly present in Helena's mind, aware of a new arrival. "We have a guest, Helena. You should go greet him, before the gaurdians find him. We can't kill him if that happens."

Helena obliged, standing and pulling her cloak around her. "Do we need to kill him? you kill every one..." She said as she jumped up from the alcove to a walkway. She couldn't fight like nightwitch, but she could sense well, and that was shared between them. It didn't take long to find the intruder, a man in a white suit who was sitting on a large stone flower, reading a book. She wasn't the only one who noticed, as a hells guardian appeared behind him, swinging a massive arm down to swat him.

Helena had no idea what to do, but nightwitch was quick to take control. She launched a large chunk of Crystal into the guardians face. It would be enough to kill the thing and keep the limits of her manipulation hidden. "We should run, we should run!" Helena was crying loud enough for him to hear. He would assume she was speaking to him, as nightwitch went quiet and released control. She reliesed he'd noticed her, and said. "Quickly before more apear, I know a safe place." She sped off, not sure if he followed.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Nins eyes saw everything the poorly dressed girl and the large uninvited guest, yet still he sat and read. It wasn’t arrogance or confidence that made him so secure, no it was knowledge; Having spent hundreds of years seducing and corrupting so many souls his ability to read people was spot on. He watched as the guardians fist came down and as the woman stared in panic, his left hand loosened its’ grip on his book ready to summon his shield if the need arrived, but it didn’t. A smile crept across his face as he watched the momentary transformation of the girl it was written in her eyes, her posture, a shift you couldn’t fake, from feeble to confident, kind to wicked it could all be read by those who knew how to look. The guardian fell and the woman spoke commanding him to run. Nins’ eyes narrowed for a minute, he disliked taking orders, especially from those who had yet to earn his respect, yet still he obliged, snapping shut his book and following the witch to her sanctuary. Upon arrival he spoke with a flourished bow his voice velvety and eloquent, his smile a friendly invitation lined with poison, and his eyes peaked with curiosity and dashed with vanity.

“Greetings, please allow me to introduce myself I am Ningirsu Utu, a fellow sinner bound by chain and fire to this realm of hell. It would seem I am in your debt my lovely friend, you have provided me with both protection and safe harbor and for that I thank you… Please excuse my greed at the moment though one could say it’s in the nature of our race but I am on a mission of sorts, you see I seek a woman, a sinner like us, a powerful witch known to frequent these parts, perhaps you know of her?"

Nin smiled as always his posture perfect and his ambiance friendly, he had already guessed that the woman he spoke to was in fact the witch he sought but he wanted to see the type of sinner she was, and even more, he wanted see that evil glare, the darkness that flashed across her eyes. Though it did not show in his face or body language the weakness and fragility that the sinner before him displayed bordered on nauseating. He was here to recruit sinners forged in hell fire, the perfect warriors for the perfect army, not frail girls scared to death of a single guardian.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Helena was in control, but nightwitch was watching the stranger intently. Helena led the newcomer to a safe place, one of the rocky outcrops within the endless body of water and its strange Lilies. She stood in the corner away from, clutching at her cloak. She wanted to say something but she was afraid, so she waited for him to speak first. When he did he spoke with sweet words, and was kind and polite. Helena knew no better, but nightwitch didn't trust him from the moment he opened his mouth.

"Witches aren't real, sir." She said meekly. "They are mean ladies humans made up to scare children." Helena was born arrancar, but she had human friends, friends who never talked to her again for some reason. But when she was young she learned quite a bit about them, and other silly things humans believed. Nightwitch herself wasn't really a witch, she was a demon, a monster of pure evil and beauty, a succubus would be another name.

We can't trust him. Ask him why he's looking for the witch, but don't say something stupid. Nightwitch said in their head, and Helena portrayed the message. "Why are you looking for her? I might know where to find her but, she doesn't like strangers..."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Nin observed the young girl clutching her rags in fear, a pitiful and disgusting appearance but one he accepted with a friendly smile. When she spoke he laughed his eyes shining like the white knight from fairy tales, was this really the powerful sinner he heard of… perhaps he had been wrong perhaps that glimpse of evil was nothing more then his desire projected on her. Replying to her statement about witches his voice filled with mirth he spoke his demeanor still non-combative and friendly. “It seems you are young and naive, of course witches exist like harpies, dragons, monsters and of course demons. They are the rationalization that humans make for they cannot understand that what they see are sinners, beings like us forged in fire and battle.”. Pausing for a response he spoke again in reply to her next statement a devious smile on his face as his eyes glimmered from her slip up.

“Ah so you do know her, do not worry I hold no grudges for your deception after all we’re all sinners here. As for my intentions, have no fear I wish her no harm I simply wish to extend an invitation to her…. An invitation to what? You might ask, that’s the simplest question of all, to dinner of course.”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:28 am

Helena shuddered at the list of creatures he spoke, especially when he mentioned demons. But nightwitch was intrigued. After helena spoke, and he replied, she smiled where as Helena only showed fear. "I know her," nightwitch said allowed, taking control of the body, she threw the cloak off, revealing her shining black scales. Her wings stirred at her back as the became larger and more matured, capable of sustaining fly, not that it was nessasary. their main perpose was to attack, tear and slash flesh.

Nightwitch walked towards him confidently, her hips swaying as she stepped close to him. She lay a finger on his cheek, then walked to his side and dragged her finger down across his chest and onto his shoulder. She circled him, her finger trailing across his back, all the while, she took in his form. "I am the one you want. My my, such a strong powerful man. As kind as you seem, I don't think I trust you as far as I can throw you. The only reason I brough you here is because I'm greedy. If I'm going to kill you, I want you to myself." She said.

She patted him on the cheek, standing to close for anyone to be comfortable. "Before you get any ideas, I said IF. your offer of dinner intrigues me, so I think I will listen to what you have to say. If I don't like it, you can try another way to convince me, but be warned, When I play, I play rough." Nightwitch could tell he was strong, stronger than her by a little. But for all she knew, that could be a trick. He could be much much stronger, and hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Nin watched with amusement his jet black eyes devoid of pupil but seeing everything, he noticed the subtle shift in voice first. Quickly followed by the young feeble woman shedding her robes to reveal fine black scales and large wings, a lustful smile swept across his face. Maybe it was just because he was a romantic but a woman who possibly could kill him someday was just plain sexy, however he did not have time for such endeavors no like all plans his would require sacrifice. “A pleasure to meet the real you, such beauty and power… I can’t understand why you would hide it beneath rags and false identity of a whimpering coward.” She tapped his cheek as she finished slowly drawing her finger across his body and speaking of trust, a small chuckle escaped Nins’ lips and he spoke again his composure maintained; “Of course you don’t trust me, I’m a sinner we breathe deception. It’s a necessity, a survival skill, but to put it in the words of shakesphere: He bade me, from him, call thee thane of Cawdor :In which addition, hail, most worthy thane! For it is thine… What, can the devil speak true? The answer of course is yes, for the greatest lie in the world is truth.”

She stood before him close enough to feel her breath, to hear the slight crack of her scales as her chest rose up and down, leaning close to her ear he whispered gently his breath smelling of burnt wood; “I do hope so, I don’t get out of bed for anything less then rough… let alone into it. But, as to dinner, the offer is simple, help me and you can have… anything you want. Freedom, carnage, conquest, it’s yours. You just need me to show you how.” Placing a gentle kiss on her cheek he stepped back smiling, he didn’t need to convince her. No her curiosity gave it all away, she would join, she would follow, and for the same reason every other sinner would. As fun as hell was and truly to those born to battle hell was fun, it was limiting, it was and is a prison. But not forever no if all went well it would become a capital, smiling a knowing smile he spoke again his pupilless eyes which appeared like staring into an endless chasm looking directly into hers. “So shall I put you down for the rack of lamb?”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 am

Nightwitch smiled a little, The newcomer was observant, he'd noticed the change quick enough, but he believed it was an act. Acting like that would make her look weak, and draw danger her way, which she liked about Helena. She was a magnet for trouble, and it presented a chance for nightwitch to cause suffering and chaos. "That, is not a ruse," She said, with a giggle. "I share this body with a naive young child who is sweet and innocent. She makes a good victim. By the time my enemies figure it out, their already dead."

Nightwitch listened to him speak poetry, reciting lines of shakespear that spoke of trust. Then he moved on, to his preposal, which intrigued her. "Anything? I want... revenge. I want freedom, and carnage and lust and war and pain. I want to break hells will. I want.."
"To be complete..."
"Shut up, Helena."

Nightwitch stared at Her guest, then extended her hand. "Give me these things, and I am yours for ever. betray me, and you will regret being born." Nightwitch giggled, a little, and looked him in the eyes. "You can call me Nightwitch. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 am

Nins’ smile did not fade as he listened to night witch though within he was frowning, a split personality among his warriors would be difficult to deal with. Yet that Helena had been convincing, and it would be useful to have bait like that handy. He listened to her demands with a glimmer in his eye, he had been correct as usual, her curiosity and her blood lust would make her a perfect follower just like the rest. When she held out her hand he grasped it lightly staring deep into her eyes he leaned over and gently kissed her hand; “But of course my lady Nightwitch I assure you I will never lie to you, though I will never tell you the whole truth either. My name is Ningirsu Utu, and I am the king of hell, Satan, The Devil, Diablo, whichever name you prefer, though my friends and allies call me Nin.”

Stepping away from Nightwitch he let more of his power slip through showing her more of how strong he was without saying or doing anything. With an elegant gesture he held out his hand this time gesturing out of the sanctuary and back into the majority of hell. “But know this Nightwitch, those who choose join me will find there dreams, power, conquest, the world will bleed and fall to their knees. But, I require absolute loyalty, and betrayal shall be punished severely. Join me Nightwitch, Join me as my Horsemen of Pestilence, and bring sorrow and suffering to all who would oppose us.”

(OoC: The power he is displaying is 1-1, he's not revealing 0 tier strength yet)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Nightwitch was a little surprised by his introduction. The king of hell, he declared himself. He let loose his power, she had been right to beleive he was hiding some, and it made it clear he was not joking. She'd only met a few sinners who were close to or a little stronger than her, but he was way above her. If helena and nightwitch were one and the same, the girl would find it hard to betray him, but nightwitch was a different story. She definitely respected him, but she was not loyal to anyone but herself. Still, she could act.

As she was thinking her expression never changed from that cold smile. She listened to him speak, and smiled at his offer. "Pestilence... Yes, I can see that. Now tell me, who do we need to kill first, my dear sweet devil." Nightwitch was already in the mood to get started. Maybe she could go to the human world and tear appart some humans to send a message to their enemy. either way, she was going to enjoy this, oh so much.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Nin looked at Nightwitch she was an interesting specimen, her smile revealed little but he was a master of his trade and could read people like a book. Her words betrayed her feelings as well, anticipation, blood lust, and mistrust everything one could desire in a sinner. Speaking softly in response to her query his voice still velvety smooth he suppressed more of his power to match Nightwitches, “Patience beautiful, that will be hardest part of this plan. However, it is a necessity the complexities of my plan require precise planning. For now my dear, simply come to dinner; all will be revealed then… However, I would not hide beauty such as yours beneath shattered and tattered robes we must find you something more suited to your stature, after all a general like you shall be must inspire confidence, respect, and of course fear. Never underestimate fear my dear.”

Stepping back and eyeing Nightwitch he paused for a moment, then reaching out his hand like inviting one to dance a spectral figure emerged from his body converging into a perfect replica of Nightwitch holding his hand. The spectral figure was actually one of his abilities a ghostly kamikaze known as a wraith. His spectral summon stood at ready adjusting and changing as Nin spoke, “Hmm perhaps something red and tight, a dress forged of the finest silks and hand sewn in the darkest pits of hell. No too simple not strong enough, perhaps leather and chains a black suit befitting your true demonic form and leaving room for your wings. No, no, no what am I thinking of course the horsemen of pestilence you must draped in the fallen dreams of your foes, wrapped in the decay of dreams a vision of terror.”

Finishing his statement the spectral Nightwitch shifted once more a dark cloak covering her body, the deep hooded garment was jet black and color and seemed to shimmer with despair along the silver trimmed edge. Nin smiled reminded of years long past in his human years where such an image would represent the dark god of no name the keeper of the void and most feared of all the pantheon of Sumerian gods. “Well my dear, what do you think? Shall I have it made for you?”
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 pm

(Crappy post)
humming was herd in the distance, it sounded like a very young girl; but there was no sound of foot steps, no sound of someone walking. the sweet melody ran threw the air; the voiced sounded very much amused, but the sound was chillin. "Lord Nin Utu, is in search of you, looking for the heart now..." sang the voice when suddenly a young girl appeared right next to Nightwitch.

"Have you heard the news?" she asked ending her song. the girl had a purple-blue hair that was spiked up in a punk style, she wasd wearing a cut black punk gothic lolita style dress. her skin was very pale and her voice was cold as she giggled. making her first appearance.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Nightwitch smiled a pretty smile. "I can be patient, with adequate distraction. I'm not so good at following plans, but helena is such an obiedient little girl, she'll be able to stick to any plan to the letter." Nightwitch was filled with violence and hatred, a single drop of blood could set her off like a match at a gas station. Nin continued, speaking about what she wore. She didn't much care, but when he mentioned fear she smiled. "I never do."

As nin spoke, Nightwitch countered or disaproved of certain items of clothing. "A dress does not fit me well, My scales will ruin it besides. Chains and whips, my we shall explore that, but I'm wicked enough as it is." When Nin displayed the long black cloak trimmed and linned with silver, she smiled. It was perfect for her, and Helena who could hide beneath its deep hood without fear. It concealed her true form, and like now her wings would not hinder it as they could shrink and almost disapear.

"I love it."
"I love it."

The pair said together, speaking in unison, a voice filled with sweetness, and tipped with evil. Nightwitch fell silent, as she heard a voice. She tried to figure out wheere it was coming from, when a small girl appeared beside her. Startled she hissed and jumped away, six inch claw like blades exptending from her fingers. When see looked at the girl properly however, she smiled. "My sweet child you startled me." She said as she swished towards the girl laying a hand on her cheek, claws still extended. "What is your name, little one?" Nightwitch asked as she gently ran her claws down and off the girls face, careful not to harm her.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Nin smiled noting the outfit Nightwitch had chosen, and mentally planning to get the out fit made by a wonderfully evil sweatshop owner in China who he had convinced to kill his own father and take over the family business. Soon he would convince the man to light the factory on fire with all the doors locked, though first he had uses for the mans amazing skills as a tailor. Suddenly a voice echoed from the entrance to the cave, though he didn’t need to turn to know whom it was he still turned towards his daughter as Nightwitch caressed her face. Stepping in he spoke with same velvety voice that could charm money from a beggar.

“Please allow me to introduce my darling daughter Surgerita the horsemen of Famine. Sugerita this is the newest member of our family, Nightwitch the horsemen of Pestilence. She’s going to help you and me lay waste to the pathetic creatures that live outside our wonderful paradise of hell. However, I must regrettably excuse myself as I have urgent business to attend to elsewhere. Sugerita please give our new friend directions to the castle and inform her the way to get in. Then I have a job for you in the human world before the dinner starts. So meet me back home.”
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:01 pm

the young girl giggled like a joyful child as she startled Nightwitch and caused her to hiss. she loved scaring others and especially catching them off guard. the women held her hand out towards her with her claws extended, yet the child didn't even flinch as she held a bright wide grin. her claws looked dangerous yet fun to play with, she loved them and wondered how much prettier they would look like tainted in a crimson liquid. the woman suddenly smiled as she got a good look at her. the women seemed pleased as she spoke to her and even cupped her face with her deadly claws. bucking her knee's and giving the sinner a rather cute and timid look she softly giggled. "Oh shucks, thats not me!" she said seeming a bit bashful. the beautiful lady gently traced her face with her claws as she asked for her name, her dady responded for her. which caused the girl to slightly cortess, her sharp teeth slightly showing. as her father than turned back to her, he instroduced the women as the newest member of there family "Nightwitch". now excited the girl slightly squeeled sounding very excited. "Oh goody! nightwitch is now one of us!" she cried out hugging Nightwitch before letting her father finish.

listening attentively she smiled. "Of course papa, I'll take her directly towards the castle and get the job done just in time!" she sang as she hugged her father just like any other daughter would. her cute face hiding a strong dark character. looking back at Nightwitch she came at her face to face. "Horseman of pestilence, he he, we are going to have lots of fun together! we can play with toys, dress up oh and repainting, I love repainting the world of the living!" she said starting to sound to excited, before stopping and thinking about it. "Although... then again we might find some poor unfortunate soul reaper that is patroling the area... oh but then he also can become a new toy, who knows if she's pretty we might just drag her down with us. what do you think?" she asked and then remembered what she needed to do. "Oh yes we should go now right? well when ever you are ready!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A witch and a Flower   A witch and a Flower Empty

Back to top Go down

A witch and a Flower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: