Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] I_vote_lcapAll i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] I_voting_barAll i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] I_vote_lcapAll i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] I_voting_barAll i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Empty
PostSubject: All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]   All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Azuma, walking around the road, still under Nox's controll. Nox, who hated any human, aswell as people who were any close to humans. Aswell did Azuma, he hated the human as much as Nox even before he got possessed... at all they took away everythign he most likely lived of. A house, his family and at the end they almost took his live. For him Humans were cold ignorant creatures. He maybe is a human aswell, but he was different. He possessed demon powers. Not some to be played with easily.

He then reached the streets full of humans. Humans, who were just walking on the streets, ignorant and only caring about money. Those were Azuma's and Nox's thinkings. "Grrr... huamans are not worthy to live... kill them Azuma.. do me this favor" Nox said and Azuma had no real decision but to follow Nox's Orders. So, in the night side of the world, he reached out his arms standing there like a cross. Right then Azuma ran toward the humans and started to attack them with his Demon Hand's Claws. He slaughtered them with hate and rage. Not a trace of loosing stamina, his eternal hatred toward human did lead him to most likely kill of the whole street, which was a pretty short one.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]   All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Soran was walking down the street when he saw some strange teenage boy standing in the middle of the street looking like a lower-case T. This made Soran raise an eyebrow then laugh to himself. "What the fuck is wrong with the people in this world?" he thought to himself.

Suddenly the boy attacked a crowd of people with some sort of demonic claw, blood flung everywhere and the streets were covered with red blood. The sound of clapping would echo among the panicing street, Soran loved the entertainment. "Thanks for providing me a meal for the day." Soran said walking over to a pile of dead bodies.

Soran smiled at the boy and revealed that he had an entire mouthful of razor-sharp fangs. Soran picked up a body and began to eat them and tear their bodies to shreds, crunching the flesh and bones of the dead humans. "So boy, tell me what you're doing out past your bed time and killing people." Soran said with blood all over his face then awaited a response from the boy.

The Arrancar kept his arms remaining at his sides at the ready, both fists easily capible of becoming lethal weapons at any instant. His legs were spread ready to jump or dodge at any moment if needed, however he left a calm exposure on his overall appearance.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]   All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 am

Azuma turned around, like Nox. Both of them faced the man and watched him a bit. He didn't look like a usual human. His reiatsu neither was human-like. He was eating humans and laughning about it. Was he a demon? Or a Hollow? Maybe even both?.... it was confusing.... then the man suddenly asked the question what Azuma was doing, out of bed time?! The man was pretty cheeky.

"Out of bed time?! I am still fully awake... do i have to proove it?" Azuma asked and then charged at the man but suddenly used Shadow Sprint right before the man and ran behind him. He was already attacking with his two demon-hands at the bakc of the man in a small fury. Azuma was in such a rage as he thought about his parents again that he actually did not care who or what the man was. He just did need something to release his rage at. His most likely unlimited rage to mankind. He wanted death to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]   All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:13 pm

The boy charged Soran with his demonic claws and attacked him. Soran was able to move so fast to the point where he produces afterimages of himself in order to confuse opponents who are unable to follow his movements. So rather than block this child's attacks, he simply appeared ten meters behind the boy.

"Sorry jr. You need to do better than that to hit me." Soran said with a laugh in his voice. He had no intention to fight some kid, there was no fun it that. So Soran would simply toy with his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]   All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:03 am

Azuma waited just for that. The moment of unawareness and the moment of underestimating. "Oi... you thinkt he same, let's take this moment" Nox was saying to Azuma. It couldn't be heard anyways since NOx is telepathying with Azuma, at all they are most likely one now. Azuma nodded as he this time used shadow sprint again, this time a bit faster. While in Demon Sprint he changed to the Blade-Hand, which was not visible because Demon Hands are not visible and Blade-hand is just like a Hierro. The man should think of him just blunt-attacking him with the edge of his hand.

His attackes this time were faster since the Blade-Hand had no weight [as said: Only like a Hierro]. The Sharp hand then as mentioned attacked Soran pretty fast. It was supposed to make the opponent underestimate the attack and get cut by the hand. Azuma while in his first stage of rage still was thinking tactically.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]   All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:08 am

Soran stood his ground, the boy was determined to attack him again while he was walking away. Soran heard rapid footsteps approaching, so the swift Arrancar was ready to defend himself and would kill the boy if he had to. Soran was charged by the kid even faster this time, however he was still able to easily match this speed. The boy appeared to be just blunt-attacking him with the edge of his hand. So Soran simply Afterimaged once again so the claw would seem to phase through his body. Soran moved at an extremely fast speed so as soon as his opponent would even realize that the Afterimage wasn't really the Arrancar, he would already be performing his counter attack.

Soran was now standing directly his opponent in a stance with right foot placed in front of left and his hand on the hilt of his double bladed katana. Instantaniously pressing the blade of the sheathed sword against the curve of the sheath, which would increased the draw speed. Soran used his right hand as he unsheathed his sword drawing the blade in the same motion used for the attack, which if made contact, could slash his opponent clean in half. This was an all-or-nothing attack where missing the target would result in the user being completely vulnerable. However, he kept his left hand on the sheath of the sword and prepaired for any form of counter his opponent may perform.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]   All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:43 pm

(Cable gave me permission to kill his character, and since the 3 day time has passed I am just gonna call my hit and end the fight.)

As soon as the boy's hand phased through the afterimage, he was cut in half from Soran's blade. The boy was now dead. Soran picked up the motionless body by the arm and ate it, comsuming every last ounce of the boy's upper body. Soran then opened up a Garganta portal and exited the area

*END TOPIC*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]   All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open] Empty

Back to top Go down

All i hate about you [FIGHT Thread, open]
Page 1 of 1