Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) I_vote_lcapMy Favorite Bands (By Genre) I_voting_barMy Favorite Bands (By Genre) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) I_vote_lcapMy Favorite Bands (By Genre) I_voting_barMy Favorite Bands (By Genre) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

My Favorite Bands (By Genre)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Bands (By Genre)   My Favorite Bands (By Genre) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:24 pm

I know I throw out a lot of band names. Well, I'm going to throw out my favorite bands, by genre that they play.

Favorite Classic Metal Band:Dio

Dio. Yep. This guy can SING. He was also one of the nicest people you could have met. He is one of my personal inspirations to sing. Plus, his last name is God in Italian.

Favorite Classic Rock Band:AC/DC

I do not need to explain this one.

Favorite Rapper:Eminem

Eminem is one of the best rappers of today. I love how he can make fun of so many people, then turn serious in the blink of an eye.

Favorite Hardcore Band:A Day to Remember

These guys are one of the only Hardcore bands I listen to. And for good reason. They do it better than alot of other people out there.

Favorite Metalcore Band:Killswitch Engage(Also my favorite band period)

This is the band that got me into metal. Hands down. They had 2 singers so far, and my fav is this one. The first one, Jesse Leach. Their second is is really good to. Howard Jones. I mean, I could sit here forever and tell you stuff. But, I won't.

Favorite Comedy Band:The Bloodhound Gang

These guys are hilarious. I mean, seriously. If you get their jokes, and luagh, you are awesome. :3

Favorite Deathcore Band:Suicide Silence

I don't listen to Deathcore often, and when I do, it is usually Suicide Silence. Just, heavy as crap, man.

Favorite Dubstep Artist:Vexare

Vexare. Fuck ya.

Favorite Techno Artist:Basshunter

I don't even know how this happened. But it did. Basshunter is awesome.

Favorite Woman led band:The Agonist

She is a great screamer. But her clean vocals are beautiful. And I do not throw that word around alot.

This list could get bigger. I don't know. But for right now, this is it. Reply, with your favorite bands. Be all awesome with music. Cuase, if it is good, I will listen to it. Except Justin Beiber. DO NOT POST THAT!!!!!!!!!! :3

(Please note this these are OPINIONS! If you get mad, deal with it. These are my opinions. And you can't change that. Also, all right reserved to the respective owners.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Bands (By Genre)   My Favorite Bands (By Genre) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 pm

I listen to all sorts of crap from the old to the new! I mostly like songs from movies though:

I also love Remix done with songs from movies:

this is what i here all the time:

WIP
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Bands (By Genre)   My Favorite Bands (By Genre) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:12 pm

My list of favorite songs/bands/artist is very very long so here's a small snippet of what I usually listen to, this isn't by genre or any order in particular, so enjoy. This is not even 1/5 of the bands I listen to, these are just some random songs I pulled from a playlist I made to listen to.

Placebo - Scared Of Girls
Spoiler:

Egypt Central - White Rabbit
Spoiler:

Modest Mouse - Satin In A Coffin
Spoiler:

Billy Talent - Rusted From The Rain
Spoiler:

Justin Cross - Drink The Water
Spoiler:

Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch
Spoiler:

Tool - Vicarious
Spoiler:

Stone Sour - Through The Glass
Spoiler:

Jonathon Coulton - RE: Your Brains
Spoiler:

Boa - Duvet
Spoiler:

Simon And Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Bands (By Genre)   My Favorite Bands (By Genre) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Mind if I throw some of my favorite bands/artists out here? These aren't necessarily my favorite songs by them (mostly they are), but they are among the most popular. By no means a complete list, just a few. =P

Within Temptation

Nightwish
With Anette

With Tarja

Blind Guardian
Shameless plug - this is one of my AMVs

Tupac Shakur

Bone, Thugs 'n Harmony

BoA

Britney Spears (yeah, yeah, yeah)

David Davidson

Immediate Music
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Bands (By Genre)   My Favorite Bands (By Genre) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Bands (By Genre)
Page 1 of 1