Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGod? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 I_voting_barGod? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGod? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 I_voting_barGod? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

God? What god? I'm no god!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God? What god? I'm no god!   God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 pm

(OOC: Sorry for being a perfectionist, but arrancar can't shunpo... Razz )

His initial Lightning Barrage was absorbed and fired back as flames, though weaker. Rui just spun his huge scythe to block the attacks. Then Arngrim sonido'd around his tornado and close the distance. Within thirty feet, two smoke tentacles came after him. Did the guy indend to tenacle rape him (like Jun in Vacation)? There was more. He didn't really need his eyesight, his sensing power was more than enough. A cero in a small cloud of smoke behind him. Rui jumped away, creating a white lightning buey just above Arngrim. It was indestructible, but couldn't do any damage at all. The cero fired, but disappeared in the smoke, only to reappear behind the tentacles, which he allowed to grab his wings.

But he already had something ready. Lightning created an orb around him, then was fired out like a tidal wave of destruction. While the cero did punch through, it was met with one of Rui's ceros, matching it in strength. The blond also cut the tentacles with his weapon, as both wings glowed red and fired out twin, huge lightning bolts as strong as a Hado 73 from a kido expert. One was aimed right at the much larger man's chest, while the other hit the white lightning sphere and was redirected at the larger man, either his side or back, depending on where he was. "So you're a thinking brute..." One whose abilities allowed for thought. But so did Rui's. But that absorbtion ability was to be looked at closely.

He still chanced it again. The small child glowed yellow. Then six yellow lightning bolts with the power of a hado 63 from a kido expert came at him from most sides. One to the left, right, above, in front, in back, and the last at a 45 degree angle at the left side, aiming for the neck. Rui kept a distance, but kept his wings ready for defense.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: God? What god? I'm no god!   God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 am

Arngrim Sighed as Rui avoided his trap. that was a pitty, but the power he used wasn't just for redirecting cero. However he had bigger problems, in the form of lightning. The first was a tidal wave of lightning. He Rushed towards it, turned his sword flat to block part of it and smashed through the wave. It still hurt, but probably less than if he handn't tried to block it. A Ball of it appeared behind him, and he already had a bad feeling as two bolts shot at him. One drifted up, and he figured it missed. The other he Slapped aside with his sword. And then the bolt that missed was suddenly redirected and shot back at him. He didn't have to see it, to know, but he had no time to dodge, and it hit him dead in the back, causing him to stagger forward.

The kid kept it up, and attacked with more lightning. Six bolts formed around him, and came at him at one. Arngrim Lashed out to his right, knocking aside the one from the front and right. As he did he stepped right, dodging the one coming from 45 degrees to the left and the one from above. the one directly to the left hit his side, and another hit his shoulder cracking the armor plate there. So far he was only cut by the one that had been redirected at him. The others charred and scratched, but the stronger one left deeper cuts on his back.

This kid was starting to gain the upper hand, but Arngrim could come back. He still had a few tricks up his sleeve. Argrim continued to move towards Rui, slashing his sword trough the wall of smoke. The ball of smoke moved to Rui's right, and Arngrims arm slashed out from it, aiming to cut up his side. The ball circled around and arngrim Slashed down at rui's back. On the third slash that came as the ball moved to Rui's other side, the sword burst into flame. The ball moved back, and a wave of flame with the power of a cero shot towards rui as the sword swung again.

The ball moved back so that rui was between arngrim and the ball. Arngrim began charging his custom cero. When it fired, 3 balls entered the Redirection smoke, while the other three shot towards Rui. The other three reapeared, from behind, and the six balls shot towards rui, spreading out. It would be harder to dodge, coming from two sides.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: God? What god? I'm no god!   God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:08 pm

At least his hierro was crackable. If he could exploit the cracks he made, he could finish this match quickly. But Arngrim had other plans. And Rui's wings was his answer. He folded his right wing and moved it in front. His wings' physical strength was far greater than his own. However, the ball of smoke redirected his physical blows as well, giving Rui a deep gash. That surprised him at first. Rui stumbled, but manuvered his left wing in front the cloud of smoke, where Arngrim's blade struck. He did the same with the other blow, and then the fire blast. Rui skidded away from the blows. Again with the ball of smoke and then a new attack. Using his wings to absorb the six hits, he never expected to be set on fire. And that hurt, a lot.

But Rui had tricks of his own. The blond slammed his scythe to the ground. Above them, thunder was heard, and a storm formed 200 yards in diameter. One red lightning bolt shot out at the ground just a few feet away from Rui. The boy moved to get hit by it, and redirected it with half the power of a Gran Rey straight towards his opponent. Rui then closed distance, swinging his aflame wing against Arngrim's sword, thing following it up with a slash to with the scythe, aiming for the crack on his shoulder. Rui sonido'd off, firing a black with a red outline Cero Oscuras. At the same time, two lightning bolts shot down randomly, one on the edge of the diameter, and another hitting the white lightning ball, redirecting the Gran Rey Cero powered attack at the giant's back again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God? What god? I'm no god!   God? What god? I'm no god! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

God? What god? I'm no god!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: