Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(wip)Pharos(wip) I_vote_lcap(wip)Pharos(wip) I_voting_bar(wip)Pharos(wip) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(wip)Pharos(wip) I_vote_lcap(wip)Pharos(wip) I_voting_bar(wip)Pharos(wip) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(wip)Pharos(wip) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(wip)Pharos(wip) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(wip)Pharos(wip) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(wip)Pharos(wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pharos
Pharos

(wip)Pharos(wip) Empty
PostSubject: (wip)Pharos(wip)   (wip)Pharos(wip) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Pharos
True Age: One Hunderd Ninty
Sex: Male
Personality: [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]

Character Appearance

Height: Five Foot Three inches
Weight: One Hundred Fifteen Pounds
Physical Traits: (wip)Pharos(wip) Ryoji-1
Clothing: [What does your character wear]
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in terms of kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, etc?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in terms of kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, etc?]

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: [What does your zanpakuto look like sealed]
Spirit’s Name: [What is the name of your zanpakuto]
Spirit’s Appearance: [What does your zanpakuto's spirit look like]
Spirit’s Personality: [How does your zanpakuto's spirit behave]
Inner World: [Where does your zanpakuto's spirit live]
Kidou: [What kidou does your character know? Please refer to the kidou limits thread before choosing]

Shikai

Call Out Command: [What do you have to say to activate your shikai]
Appearance: [What does your shikai look like]
Abilities: Absorption: With this ability, Pharos can absorb any energy attack launched from others by merely holding his blade in the direction of the attack. When absorbed these attacks stack and compress as his zanpakuto acts as a bottomless storage tank. Tho this ability allows him to contain and compress these attacks Pharos is unable to to use them in shikai.

Due to the absorption ability Pharos's zanpakuto doubles in weight for every energy attack absorbed and even tho this effect stacks the weight of his blade Pharos weilds his blade as if it were a feather.
Boosts: When entering shikai Pharos's Speed, Strength, and Stamina triple.

Bankai

New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: When entering bankai from shikai all the energy absorbed within Pharos's blade is combined with his reiatsu and becomes extreamly compressed causeing him and his zanpakuto to massively explode. (This exposion is devistatingly large and distructive. anyone caught within a Four Hundred Yard radious of this explosion will either suffer massively mortal wounds or die with Pharos.
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down

(wip)Pharos(wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: