Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Adventure in japan I_vote_lcapAdventure in japan I_voting_barAdventure in japan I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Adventure in japan I_vote_lcapAdventure in japan I_voting_barAdventure in japan I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Adventure in japan Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Adventure in japan Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Adventure in japan Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Adventure in japan Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Adventure in japan Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Adventure in japan Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Adventure in japan Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Adventure in japan Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Adventure in japan Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Adventure in japan Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Adventure in japan Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Adventure in japan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Jack O'reilly, a youth with long red hair tipped with orange walked trough the country side of rural japan. He wore a long white coat with a black longsleaved shirt beneath, green fingerless cloves, black pants and red shoes. He had dark blue eyes, that shone brightly with youth and adventure. Ahead lay a small village, where he'd likely stay the night after several days of travel.

The Irish youth began to hum, happy thoughs of the last few weeks filling his mind. He'd discovered many things, and even though his mother was gone, he was not alone. Although his father was a prick, his half brother and great uncle had show him great kindness. And then there was Jensen, who had gone out of his way to help Jack. Why, he had no idea, but that shinigami knew something he wasn't telling jack, and it involved the ring that granted him full bring.

As he neared the village though, a bad feeling crept over him, as if something was coming. A few seconds later, he a Garganta ripped open above him, and a horde of hollow spilled out. With a curse jacks hands went the containers at his belt, a revolver materialised in one hand, a vibro sword in the other. There was far to many to face alone, and jack had been prepared to run, only for the fact the village behind him would be destroy.

"Guess I have no choice." Taking aim, he shot the closest hollow, and dashed passed as it died, slashing the next across the chest with his viblade. A hollow came from the side, slamming into him and knocking the air from his lungs and throwing him on his side. The beast loomed over, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 pm

"No." said Tadatomo. His daily training on the foot of the mountains was interrupted by an unexpected event.

He had watched the red-haired youth approach, he had seen the Garganta appear, and he had seen the hollows. And he had acted. He did not know who the youth was but, as was Tadatomo's way, he was a friend against the hollows. And the hollows were too close to the Village. So when the youth was knocked over Tadatomo utilised his skill and cut the abomination down with his trusty friend, Kurato. He then dodged another swing using his Afterimage and stabbed the assailant, guarding his new ally.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 pm

A flash, and the hollow disintedgrated before Jacks eye. He rolled backwards and onto his feet, his hand absent a sword. That was always the way. However the hollow standing over it looked a little to mean for Jacks tastes, so instead he pulled out a second gun from one of his containers.

Looking at the newcomer who stood between Jack and the hollows. Another red head, jack laughed. "Thanks for the help freind." He siad, Aiming for two hollow coming towards them claws raised and ready to tear at them. One shot from the revolver finished the left one, two from the pistol killed the second. However the beasts were relentless, and there was to many to play with guns against.

putting away the pistol jack Shouted to his ally. "Best duck, don't want to gey hit with this." As he said that, more hollow came from the front as a ball of white light formed in jacks free hand. He Pointed at the hollow to the right, and a beam of pure light shot from his hand. He swept across the ranks of hollow, killing most in closest to them. Hopefully His new friend took Jacks advice and ducked, he'd feel bad if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Tadatomo did as he was told. And judging by the results he was wise to do so. The ray that the youth produced just missed his head on its way through to the enemy. Impressive, he thought to himself. Before he could ponder on the intricacies of such an attack, he spotted a group of hollow off to the side that apparently evaded the youth's attack.

With a word to Kurato, he channeled light into his blade for his Lightslasher and swung, killing one. Tadatomo swung again, left and then right, dispatching two more. The light faded and he caught sight of his ally again.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:11 am

Jack watched the other man as he slashed with his sword, firing out blades of light that tore the last few hollow appart. Light. He found that somewhat interesting, to find a man in the country side with red hair and abilities that used light. Jack nodded as the man turned around to face him. He didn't look familiar, it was likely he wasn't affiliated with the coalition. Maybe Jack could recruit this one, the coalition needed all the help they could get, and if this guy was as untrained with his powers as jack expected, he'd likely need a bit of help to stop them from blowing up in his face, like jacks had so many times when he was younger.

Jack walked over and retrieved his viblade, putting it back in the container he had taken it from, same with his revolver. He walked over to the man as he looked around to make sure there was no more hollow, which there was none to his relief. "Seriously, thanks for the help." He said, speaking in japanese. He himself was half japanese, and had learned to speak it after he came to japan to find his father.

"I'm jack O'Reilly. And you are?" He asked. The peace was short lived however, as a second Garganta ripped open, and an arrancar stepped out. Good evening freinds. So was it you who killed all my little friends? I'll have to repay you for that now." The arrancar drew a greatsword, and Lunged towards the other man. Jack Cursed.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:25 am

Just as Tadatomo was about to introduce himself, he found himself dodging a powerful blow from an arrancar that had just appeared. Hollows are one thing, he thought, but an arrancar? Not good.
Tadatomo jumped back 10 ft. Try this on for size, he said in his head. He only hoped his new found ally would cooperate.
"I need you to cover me for just a few seconds!" he shouted to the youth. Tadatomo closed his eyes and began the motions for his Burning Attack. I hope this works, he thought, because if we can't stop this guy, we're in trouble. Big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:38 am

His freind dodged, and the arrancar tried to follow. Jack pulled a spear from his container, and aimed a stab at the arrancar's leg. The guy twisted aside, focusing on Jack."Stupid humans with your pointy sticks. You think that can pierce my hierro." Jack Just smiled and spun the spear, lashing at the arrancar's face. The arrancar ducked and swung with his greatsword, as Jacks form began to blur. He cut through jacks chest, or so it would look to the arrancar and Jack's new freind.

Behind the arrancar jack laughed. The arracar grunted and spun arround, an angry look on his face. "Whats the matter, you look confused." The arrancar let out a roar and slashed at Jack. he jumped using bringer light to land on the blade, then again up into the air. With a spin, and another burst of bringer light jack shot towards the arrancar, spear first.

If Jack was an unlucky man, the upper cut the arrancar tried to counter with would have killed him. As it was, his spear it the blade and twisted it, before sinking into the arrancars left shoulder. The vibrating steel cut hierro like it was paper, but not much damage was done as the flat of the great sword hit jack and launched him up and over the arrancar. He lost his spear, and hit the ground with a thump.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 am

Done.
Tadatomo opened his eyes and took aim. Seeing the youth on the floor, he knew he needed to make a difference with this. He strectched out his hands and concentrated his light power at the enemy.
"Take this you!" he yelled with emotion. A single large ball of light ejected from his hands and zoomed towards the enemy, gaining speed as it went. Come on, he thought, HIT HIM!
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 am

The arrancar ripped the spear from his shoulder, shouting in rage as he spun around to focus on th red head he'd just floored. "You dirty fucking hum-" A powerful blast of energy hit the arrancar, burning his heirro and eyes alike. It threw him to the floor, pain pulsing trough him. He started to stand, growling in rage. "Rend and tear,

"Yeah i don't think so you ugly bitch." Jack said as he Lunged towards the unaware arrancar. A gold handle formed in his hand and a 3 foot blade of pure fire extended from it. He slashed at the arrancar's through cuttint clean through the arrancar's neck. It fell backwards, eyes staring in shock as the arrancar began to disintegrate into spirit particles.

Jack released his twisted power, the handle returning to a gold ring on his finger. He turned to the other man. "Nice attack. If that had of missed he could have used ressurection. Which is bad news for us." only for the fact fullbring was equal to bankai, Jack wouldn't have killed the arranar with that attack. If the arrancar had of released, jack could have stood up to him, but the other guy would have been in danger. Thank god he was a lucky man.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure in japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in japan   Adventure in japan Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure in japan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: