Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on I_vote_lcapKano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on I_voting_barKano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on I_vote_lcapKano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on I_voting_barKano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Empty
PostSubject: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:51 pm

It was night time in the west side of Chicago. And hell literally just broke loose. A behemoth of a size monster was wandering the streets looking for his next thrilling victim. A man, small compared to him, walked by slowing, trying hard not to glace, the large man began to shriek in laughter as he grabbed the mans head an pulled him like a rag doll over to his face. The beast’s bright red eyes seemed to almost reflect in the poor man’s eyes as he screamed out in fear, instead of killing like normal, the giant dropped him and watch the insanity of fear fill the heart of this man before lifting his mighty leg and stomping down upon the victims head, splatting the bright red up his leg and all over the pavement as he kept up his horrific laughter. This spiritual energy flooded the area with great power, however killing intent went even farther, not a single animal would be nearby in fear of its own life. The large man had gray like skin tone, he looked around, chains on his arms and legs jingled, and his torn up shorts seemed to tighten as his muscular legs flexed, His mask was pitch black, however it revealed his shining sharp teeth and evil red eyes. “COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE” he didn’t know who was nearby, but he wanted something to come out, it wasn’t the act of discovery, but more like a wish, well a wish in his own way.

Last edited by Kano on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 am

Beforehand, Lance was in his room working on his latest invention, not that he would give information on it to anyone, he simply worked in secret, not even his high ranking co-workers were close enough to find out what devices he worked on, well, all except for Cal, Cal of course knew of every single one of Lance's inventions. Suddenly a beeping sound came from his computer, walking over he turned it on, receiving an email on a strange event which had happened moments ago. It was serious enough to call Lance? He wondered that and was intrigued, though he didn't think much on it, it was clearly a large threat so he had to set out. He grabbed a handful of small puppets from a pouch nearby and stuffed them into his pockets, wrapping Cal around his arm he lifted his Katana with his other arm, holding it tightly, he looked up the area the event occurred and memorized it. Lance then opened his door and ran downstairs at an incredible speed.

Running towards the creature, whatever it was, probably some sort of hollow or something, Lance had no spiritual pressure, so despite running at a high speed, he would still be difficult to detect, especially if said enemy was so high tier they wouldn't be able to sense such low reiatsu like a spiritually aware human. He stopped nearby, looking at a man who seemed to be in fear of something that wasn't there, turning his head he looked at this strange being who appeared to have a creepy outfit. He quickly analyzed the situation, a man with a splattered head, could be abilities, all are possibilities, he just knew he had to stop it, whatever it was.

He quickly shouted out, "Yo creepy dude, I noticed you made quite the ruckus around this area what with the dead man there, I am here to take you out." He pointed his Katana at the man before sliding Cal off his arm and sitting him near his feet before walking forward, "I'll try to give you some fun I guess first, let's see what you got, you don't appear to have killed anyone, so I'll go easy on ya." He watched carefully at the weirdo's movements, being sure to follow anything he had in store.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:43 am

The behemoth slowly cocked his head to the side and started laughing, staring at the newcomer with hunger in his fearful eyes. God was he gonna have some fun, another face to add to his collection. He didn't even notice the puppet that slid to the side. The monster stomped on the ground and pushed himself hard running as fast as he could. He jumped out and aimed a strong right hook towards the face of this man who appeared before him. His punches were not weak in the least either. After which he would jump bringing his knee into the gut of this man that stood before him, he was shrieking in laughter. “SMILIE'S GONNA STRIKE AGAIN!!” he shouted as he rammed his elbow towards the face of this man, he had the animal like instincts that told him this man was more strong that he appeared, but he didn't give a fuck, he completely ignored the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 am

Lance watched as the strange creature, which appeared to be a male, was just staring at him with a very grim look to him. He was fairly sure this was not someone who could be reasoned with, not like he really cared either way, this man clearly had some murderous intentions, especially noted by his bloodthirsty launch forward, moving at a rather fast speed, though it was not something Lance hasn't seen before. The right hook aimed towards Lance's face was soon blocked by the side of his katana's blade, the impact not even moving Lance from the spot he was standing. He kept a cool look on his face as the creature jumped up attempting to push his knee into Lance's gut, which Lance quickly moved his free hand to block it.

The creature shouted pretty much the most cliche thing he could of said, though he supposed it was ironic in a way, so it was cool, he supposed Smilie was this creatures name, fitting for the big smile on his face. The creature known as Smilie he assumed then attempted to bash his elbow into Lance's face, which Lance quickly disappeared in an instant, appearing behind Smilie, turning at an incredibly fast pace sending the back of his hand outwards in an attempt to backhand Smilies face, Lance didn't want this fight to end too quickly, he was already sure he would be able to win no problem, judging by the speed and strength of this creature, though he was a pain, he appeared to show no fear, not caring about if Lance was stronger then him or not, which Lance thought was pretty cool, totally psycho shit going on here, Lance's strength would of easily been enough to cause Smilie to be sent quite a ways just by the simple backhand, if it connected anyway.

Cal sat on the ground, perfectly still with that lovable grin on his face, Lance smirked at him, but quickly turned back into an emotionless face, turning his head to follow Smilies movements to see if he would retaliate he quickly disappeared, appearing 10 feet away from where he was standing before, 10 feet to the right to be more specific. Lance figured he'd wait a bit before sending some serious beats down on this creeps ass, and was totally gonna beat him in the most ironic and kickass way possible, he just wasn't sure how to go about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 am

For some reason, the back hand seemed to come in slow motion to Smilie, well slow enough for Smilie to make a surprised face before being sent away. “AH” he shouted dramatically as he smashed into a nearby house basically sending the building in a crumble. The hand, that hurt. “GUH!” he grunted while rising out of the rubble, no mark was seen on his face due to his zanpaktou hardened mask, and his body absorbed the impacted of all the rubble. He dashed forward as fast as he could, his hand flexed with anticipation. He pasted the human by one foot and flung his hand around, his double joints making it almost whip the back of his hand to the back of the humans head. If the smack even came within a small contact, just a tap, then the human would feel like he was the one that flew into the building and go bashed by the debris.

He then continued the motion and aimed a straight forward punch at the back of the human. And kept it going with a fury of follow up punches. He kept his eyes on him only, the puppet was still left unnoticed to this monstrosity. He then lifted his leg up and shot it out hard, the joints would dislocate making it shoot farther out then expected, he would relocate the joints after and kept forward, he spun around in front of the human. He lifted his head up and brought it down as hard as he could on the man's head. He wouldn't follow through either, he would keep it there after the impact, staring directly at the man's eyes, he if looked back, Smilie's eyes of fear would take effect.

If he somehow made no contact this whole time, Smilie would stomp down releasing the absorbed pressure causing a crater into the ground then dash forward and shoulder rush the man who would hopeful be left unbalanced, however even without the extra pressure he would still make a nice dent and shake the ground.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Lance was successful in his backhand attack, keeping his emotionless face he watched as the creature came out, rushing towards him at high speed, the creature quickly ran passed him, Lance raising an eyebrow as he turned his head, the creatures hand backhanding Lance in the face due to him turning around, he was sent back a few feet, and was quite surprised this creature managed to land a blow, of course, Lance was sort of dazing off for a moment there. He put his hand over his face, luckily his glasses were not cracked, that would of sucked for sure. He felt some pain around his body as well, almost like rocks were falling on him, though that kind of damage wouldn't do much to Lance, he looked at the creature for a moment, analyzing everything that just happened, it appeared he had some sort of ability that perhaps copied the damage Lance himself had dished out, of course, this is just a hypothesis, he would test it, but he didn't feel like it was necessary.

The creature seemed to have continued his assault, dishing out a series of punches, Lance tossed his Katana into the air, putting his hands out and blocking each of the punches that were being sent towards him, his gripper gloves allowing him to block more effectively, the creature then attempted a head bash, Lance putting his hands together and catching his forehead, he was too distracted by Cal to look into the creatures eyes, Cal was of course, just sitting there, he looked kind of bored, Lance was starting to feel sorry for the little guy, he guessed it was about time to give Cal some fun.

Just like that Lance disappeared, appearing in the same second 10 feet away from the creature, Cal disappeared and the sound of an annoying laugh filled the air, "HAA HAA HOO HOO HEE HEE" It seemed to repeat, this was of course only meant as a distraction, and also, to traumatize his opponents. Cal was a forced to be reckon with and on more then one occasion has left his opponents traumatized in fear from only Cal's laugh alone. Lance didn't appear to hold Cal, but did appear to be, shivering it seems, as well as a strange shadowy figure was moving at an incredible speed around the area. This was in fact Lance, holding Cal, the sound of Cal's laugh moving at incredible speeds making it appear as though the laugh was coming from almost all directions, until finally, Cal appeared behind the creature, wagging his limbs about, not fast enough to do any damage, but enough to annoy it, and then disappear the same instant. Lance decided to play with this guy, following the movements of the creatures head, arms, and legs, to be sure Cal isn't harmed, even though he could just stitch him up later.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Well that did it for Smilie. The instigative laugh filled his head, his cheeks stressed at the edges his smile, his insanity, reached its peak. The puppet now caught in full attention, however he felt an odd urge to not destroy it, its laugh filled his broken mind with memories of himself. It was an odd feeling he has not yet felt before. His laugh was not as loud, if he threw back his head to laugh, he would miss this site, and his laugh would drown out this odd puppets. As the puppet came at him, his instinctive reflexes shot out past the puppet aimed at the motion behind, well not really aimed, he missed on purpose to avoid this wondrous creation, however it disappeared.

Smilie stomped on the ground quite mad, when he did such steel shout out from beneath the ground, it burst open almost like pollen, small dust of steel and iron swirling around everywhere, saw the strange puppet again, however felt something behind it through the steel particles. This was the person taking the puppet. He did not know it was the same man, in fact he forgot about him all together. He began to run as fast as he could and through a strong straight forward kick aiming past the nostalgic plush, he wanted to take the the one behind and take this awesome puppet for himself.

He spun around behind and lifted his hands over his head in a fist and smash down. “SMILIE WANT” he cried out he swung hard, however the impact on the ground to his hands would be absorbed, he then lept in a tackle towards this puppet. “GIVE IT TO SMILIE” he kept yelling, for some odd reason he became infatuated with this strange creation, almost as if it could be a catalyst for his dead personalities in his head. Soon something odd happened. He rose his leg up and stomped, it was much stronger than normal, even for the absorbed smash into the ground. It was almost as if his power was doubled. His juggernaut mode has activated, even a stab through the gut would be left unfelt for Smilie.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Lance looked at the beast, who appeared to have a different reaction then he expected, he seemed to be, enjoying the laugh. It was quite interesting really, he even seemed to forget about Lance all together, not that Lance could blame him for falling in love with Cal, he is sort of a big deal, the best of friends, kindest of family, and a fantastic listener. The laugh continued to fill the area, "HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO HOO" The creature seemed to be manipulating the steel around him, a rather useful ability, not like he hasn't seen anything like it before, he has, but they are always quite difficult to defeat. He seemed angry that he couldn't have the doll, again, can't blame him, as he rushed towards Cal, aiming a kick at Lance instead of Cal, which Lance had already predicted, of course, he simply disappeared again, appearing in a different area, then another, and then another, about 20 feet to the left of the creature.

The creature continued his pursue on Cal, yelling out that he wanted to have him all to himself, quite selfish of him, he should let Cal decide. He disappeared again before the tackle could hit. Lance could easily use this as an opportunity to defeat this beast at any time, it was quite simple really, he was so bothered with Cal that he could easily toss Cal into the air, juggling him back and forth as he rushed behind the beast in a flash and stab him right through the heart from behind. Lance of course didn't like fights that lasted a short amount of time though, and that would just be far too easy. The beast then stomped his foot down, it caused quite the tremor as Lance moved at such high speeds his feet barely touched the ground for more then a millisecond.

Lance continued to have Cal run around, gripping his sword Lance appeared behind the best, swinging it across in an attempt to slash from left to right against the creatures back, before disappearing in the same moment, appearing with Cal again, about 50 feet away from him, he held up Cal, pointing it at the creature, "So you want Cal huh? Cal is quite the best friend you know, but I don't think I am ready to part with him yet, I kind of wanted to give him to my son one day, if I ever have one anyway. I am afraid you cannot have him, at least for now anyway." He gripped his katana tightly, watching the beasts every movement, not changing the expression on his face for even a second, "If you beat me you might be able to get your hands on him though, Cal is pretty easy going like that." He continued to watch, seeing just how much the beast would react to this, hopefully it would trigger an awesome fight.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Smilie felt the movement behind in in the metallic dust, however did not move, the slash did was strong making a cut in the back, but none of the feeling reached him. As the slash hit Smilie swung his mighty hand as fast and hard as he could behind him right at the human's face. Then the human appeared before him. The words went in one ear and out the other as he stomped dashing forward, Metallic dust slowly rise more and more from below to the surface. Soon the ground would be covered. Smilie punched out as hard as he could. He punched to early that the fist would not normally reach, however the bones dislocated making the punch extend longer.

He kept rushing forward. Swinging his fists hard. His eyes bright red in effect with the Eyes of Fear. He lifted his hands over his head and smacked it down on the earth at the same time an immense amount of killing intent erupted from his body. The cut on his back healed at a fast rate as his muscles flex. He dashed forward his foot steps smacking against the floor and faster than before aimed a headbutt at the gut of the human. His insanity reached its highest point. Bugs, plants, and all sorts of smaller life began to die down around him as he lifted his knee up and swung another fist. Smilie really wanted that puppet.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Lance watched as the beast continued his rampage, he wasn't sure what to think of it seeing as he just seemed to be a blood thirsty monster. Lance soon realized he was a lot more dangerous then he gave him credit for, lots of metallic dust was raised around them, he wasn't sure what this beasts plan was, except that it wasn't really a plan, just instinct. The beast ran towards Lance, extending his fist out, Lance quickly raising his katana for any attack that may or may not have shot out at him, the beasts arm dislocated it seemed to reach longer distances, interesting turn of events, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. His face remained calm and emotionless.

Lance watched the movements of the beast carefully, not paying attention to his eyes, although he did factor in they seemed suspicious of some sort, he dodged the punching that were flinging violently at him, dodging each one individually as he then disappeared before the beasts hands smashed the ground causing many lives to die of plants, bugs and animals. Lance appeared a few feet behind him, looking at his back that appeared to quickly heal, fast regeneration it seems, not something Lance hasn't seen before in countless hollows that have appeared before him. Lance looked at Cal, then the beast, thinking he could never let Cal be with such a monster, although it was Cal's choice, but Cal was much to good a friend to just ditch you like that.

Lance disappeared again with Cal, having Cal appear in several places around the beast as he flashed in front of the beast, slashing upwards in a vertical cut from the monsters right waist to left shoulder, disappearing again in the same moment and appearing behind him, doing continuous slashes with his katana which was moving at high speeds, Cal of course, still floating around in several places, Lance was bouncing back in forth between holding up Cal, moving him, and slashing, it was difficult, but Lance was good at it.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Smilie was getting extremely frustrated, no matter what he did he just couldn't hit this man, it was like he was on a whole other level stronger than himself. He raised his fists above his head and slamed them down repeatedly against where the slashes were made, probably missing each time but making a creator under each fist, absorbing the impact of the slams. He roared out in anger, the metal shards began to thicken around him and the area, making it more difficult to see and move in, almost like they are changing the viscosity of the area round him. He starts punching out from where he felt the man, along with the punch a steel would pike out at the area.

His insanity was reaching higher and higher with his frustration. In his hands formed a broadsword made of the metal spikes and swung downward with all the force he absorbed from smashing into the ground where he thought that man would be, he used most of the strength he could come up with in this massive swing. Then the ground would begin shooting metallic spikes around him and the man, some even struck him, but Smilie could still feel no pain as the cuts and scratches would heal up.

The chains around him started forming into blades as they struck out almost as if they had a mind of their own to hit this man, he never could get an accurate position on this man, all he could tell is where he was currently from moving in the metal shards, so he would strike where he felt, he wasn't exactly smart enough to slash where the man would be. He was hardly paying attention to the puppet anymore.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 am

Quickly backing away from the fists of the monster, he stood still, looking at the man as he continued to move around quickly, Cal also moving fast, the monster roared loudly and the metal shards in the air appeared to thicken and fly around, even with Lance's legendary speed he was still struct by several small shards and cut his skin, though he did manage to slip through most of them. The monster appeared to change his chains into a blade form. Lance was rather interested, though his expression did not change at all. The blades began to try and strike him, though Lance's movements were still unpredictable and even if he did manage to track him, he probably wouldn't be able to keep up anyway.

Lance nodded his head while running as he finally decided this guy was getting serious, so it was about time he switched himself to Novice mode, which he was using beginner before, "Alright... let's see if you can handle my next movements..." he suddenly reached into his pocket, pulling out a handful of small puppet-like figurines with long noses as he tossed them into the air in several areas. The puppets then expanded into full sized versions of themselves, the shards in the air hitting them as well making it more difficult for the monster to track Lance's movements, as he swerved in between the chain-blades, he disappeared again, appearing behind the monster as Cal appeared in front of him, laughing in his face as he swung his blade downwards, attempting to cause a deep cut diagonally to the monsters back.

Lance disappeared once move, appearing to the left side of the monster, moving his elbow forward in an attempt to bash the monster, his strength being able to launch the monster into the air if hit, and would follow up with a downwards kick from the sky which would send the monster into the ground at high speed if he succeeded in elbowing the monster. Gripping his katana he appeared 30 feet away from the creature, holding Cal in his free hand as he watched for the monsters possible next move.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Even in small forms, Smilie's instincts kicked in shooting down all the smuppets right when the got near the metal dust around. He felt the cold steel strike at his back, he took a few steps forward only getting nicked at the same time swinging a spin kick behind him the joints dislocating almost making it whip like at the man's head. His predatory instincts lost value to the puppet as he was now in this for the kill. He reached out his hand to claw at his jugular as he was elbowed in the gut sending him flying, metal form the chains form a fast shield as the kick smashed against it sending Smilie crashing hard into the ground making the whole area shake with his fall, however he felt none of it. He dashed out and used the pressure to increase his speed close to Lance's own appearing behind him with a strung punch using the rest of the energy he got from the collision to the ground.

He reached to grab his hand against the arm of the man and force him to the ground with his foot, if missed he would instead follow through with the kick at his back dislocating now within range that the man could hear the gruesome pop his his leg extended and retracted. Around the shackle on his ankle, it should shoot out a metal spike that would branch in all directions of dodged and shoot metallic pins everywhere including in houses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on   Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on Empty

Back to top Go down

Kano vs Keten, Smilie vs whoever the hell Keten picks xD the fight is on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: