Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Chuckle under the moon I_vote_lcapChuckle under the moon I_voting_barChuckle under the moon I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Chuckle under the moon I_vote_lcapChuckle under the moon I_voting_barChuckle under the moon I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Chuckle under the moon Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Chuckle under the moon Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Chuckle under the moon Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Chuckle under the moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Chuckle under the moon Empty
PostSubject: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:20 pm

A soft wind blew throughout a small suburban town, where a gas station remained open throughout the night. A single cashier moving the garbage, before her shift was finally over. However, even on a quiet night, where the moon stayed in the clear sky. As the night ended and the sun woke from its short sleep, the day passed, as the night shift worker finally left, a silent shadow crept behind the gas station. A young woman, outfitted in a foreign military uniform watched the human passerby's from behind, as Media, in its human disguise walked around the gas station, taking in everything it could, without be obvious. Having been deactivated for so many years, it wanted to experience the new world around it, and learn.

Taking in everything it saw into its infinite capacity database, Media played the part of a human well, as it walked around in a female skin, the red flight suit with white stripes on each limb, was plain and a one piece. As Media wore white gloves and white boots which all fit snugly. As shoulder length green hair floated down to Media's shoulders. The machine in human skin being feet feet and six inches tall, its eyes were a bright green. All the while, having a pale skinned face, with flawlessly smooth skin.

As Media walked around the town, its spiritual energy, being well suppressed but not unnoticeable, leaked out, as the Sinner of Envy took in the sites, and read the histories of the United States at a small museum. The robot fascinated by how much it had missed over the years. The evil sentient machine, laughing on the inside as it thought of more and more inventions to create. From the primitive weapons of humanity. With a small chuckle at the flint lock rifle, Media took its leave of the museum and walked around town for hours on end, looking for something to do. All of its signatures completely undetectable, besides its spiritual energy. The machine being one thousand pounds in weight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Naru Naru looked up, his hawk like eyes, seemingly casting a strange glow against the landscape. While he had after vanishing slightly from veiw, landed lightly ontop of one of the telephone poles. His blades simply having been sheithed on either side of his hips. Though something was odd about him. the way he looked. Down from the sky. His Eyes seemingly looking black with yellow pupils. Though this was not the case. A erie reistu coming from him like a odd jumble of reistu .Which could not be easily Identifyed. His hair. being a dark red. Blowing infront of his eyes. While his thick lashes made him look like he was remembering something dark.

His Reistu smelled of flames, Which was palpable around him, though right now, it seemed minor. but his blades hummed all the same. While the moon had Sillouetted his form, while Naru's right hand slid up, lightly to his face, while he left his left eye open and unblocked to look down, while. Simply he had contemplated with himself. Completely oblivious to the other who was near him. while he had simply waited. The air around him whipping up. lightly whiel though the quiet town did'nt even see him. But the other probably could guess what he was..

"Commander.. What do i do?.. your not here now.. artuo made sure of that.. but what .. should i do.. damnit.."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Joyous of the occasion to walk once again in the world of the living, Media felt pure delight as it continued to gather more and more information. The world around the sentient machine having changed so much from the stories it used to hear from those in Hell which were tortured for years on end. Wagons had evolved into cars, and matches into lighters. People even seemed to have the sun in their hands now as they used flashlights in the dark, instead of candles. Taking an unneeded breath, Media twisted its head back and forth as it watched all of the colors of morning traffic in the town. The robot laughing giddily in its human skin, as it looked around. Searching for something even more interesting.

Finding something of interest was easy, even for such a monotone existence, as Media's numerous sensors detected an influx of spiritual energy a block or so away from itself. It was a muddled energy signature, but nothing complex to sort out, with Medias enhanced senses. As the sentient machine deciphered the being which was higher up in the sky, as a shinigami, and from numerous data banks, a shinigami with some sort of inner hollow inside him or herself. With a chuckle, the seeming mad scientist jumped for joy at its discovery, as it decided to break from its tiresome human cover.

Jumping into the air with sheer force, Media sped over to the stranger, which rested on a telephone pole. The Sinner of Envy taking in all the information it could, which included body structure, body heat, height, weight, and numerous other small details. Before appearing ten feet away from the shinigami. Media's spiritual energy still suppressed, as to not attract unneeded attention, such as weak hollows to descend, or attract anything which may become a nuisance. With a non genuine smile, Media spoke beneath its human skin, in a woman's voice, hardened from unknown battles, and experience.

"What have we here, a shinigami? Oh, and what's this... the scent of a hollow as well! How wonderful. Tell me young one, from my information your brain waves depict some sort of muddled emotions. How fun!" Chuckling, the machine walked closer to the stranger, as it took in even more information from its numerous forms of sensing abilities, even taking in the bone and organ composition. "Oh, how rude of myself! I forgot to say hello."
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 pm

"Well. hello, and as to you.. congrats for sensing my visardness.. If you can guess the arrancar. that did this too me.. you may infact know me.. But as for shimigami. i have not been one since the captian commander before yamato's time was killed. I was here when the soulkyo was made.. and after all these years.. The arrancar who caused all this .. apparently escaped.. If you will listen to my story, i may ask a favor. Help me get revenge for all the bretheren that i could not protect.. Help me bring justice. to my fallen comrades.. " as for me.. i am a vizard as you guessed probably.. Not a shimigami.. I dont even remember my days as a human.. nor my beggining of a shimigami. i remember.. other things.. but, i remember the person who nearly slew me. and the pain they left me"..

Naru naru said rather calmly. Before he had decided to meet the Demon in the eyes. Or what ever it was. Though he was polite, and reached his hand out to shake the others hand. Showing he was still up to date with the common courtesys. Of the modern age
while he has a sadness and pain in his eyes. which was mimiced only by the sensibility of him. But even in this form, if the other was skilled enough, he would sense something more in my reistu of the zampacto on my back. Billowing flame and earth. Each being so potent even sealed that they could be seen when drawn, and still felt within the sheith.

Once more, the immagry of a black eyes with a yellow pupil shown, as if it was pulsing before dissipating. Even though he was not fully turned yet. Naru naru, already was in perfect Harmony with the hollow within him, Whom had even helped his zampucto to train him. Since, his hollow was once blood thirsty as all. But apon entering naru's inner world had become tame, and respectful So naturally diablo and the other got along very well. This probably too could be felt. by the other if they where adept enough. ...

Now, Naru just looked at the others eyes. Resigned aswell as suprised abit that someone could sense him easily. But aswell, a respect.. that could not be pinned down.

"If you know me.. then, say so.. but if not, im not suprised.. For i do not know you either. But , if you have heard of what i have talked about, you probably know my pain.. anything else you want to ask.. i guess you caught me in a sharing mood. So i will answer.. questions i feel fit to answer. so.. ask away.for then you may get to know me and i shall get to know you. Then.. we will not be such strangers anymore.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 pm

"You ask for help with revenge? How delectable! Its rare to find one in this day and age that want to kill so intently. Heh, be careful young one, such feelings will stick you in... whats that place called... Hell, that's it." With a short applause for the stranger's aggressiveness for revenge, Media could not help but grin on the inside of its mind. Having found a specimen worth studying, and perhaps even be able to mutilate if things go as planned. As the sentient machine had dozens of experiments its been wanting to perform on shinigami and vizards alike, as they are in rather short supply without causing a disturbance. Deciding it would be for the best to go along with this conversation Media used its spiritual energy and created a small chair for itself, as its female body sat down upon its simple throne, of what looked like a silver plastic.

The Sinner of Envy studying the boy up and down, as it watched the stranger's spiritual energy's movements, and the male's blood flow, to pass the time. From the outside, Media's eyes would not appear to be doing anything besides looking at its new topic of interest. Cracking its knuckles, Media outstretched its own and and shook hands with the man.

"I do not know who you are, lets be clear on that. However, your signatures are rather interesting, there seems to be a harmonization of your own spiritual energy with that of a hollow's I sense, along with, I believe that is a Zanpakuto on your back, as well. How fun, its rare to find a budding vizard out in a suburban town such as this." Media spoke nonchalantly, as it started to study the new specimen's spine vertebrae. "An arrancar has made you so? Though, I do not meddle in other's business, I must say that I am not familiar with this event in history. Though I have existed for thousands of years, I am still trying to catch up on the latest news."

Crossing its legs, Media sat pretzel legged on its small arm less chair, both hands resting on its knees. Taking a simple interest in what smelled like fire which seemed to come from the stranger's Zanpakuto. "You are too trusting, asking a stranger to help in your plot for revenge, without knowing a thing about her. Especially without thinking of the consequences of such a proposition, I could be a murderer, an information broker, or who knows... maybe someone hired to kill you for being a budding vizard..." Media's voice growing darker as it listed examples, wanting to test this vengeful budding vizard, both mentally and physically. "What is your name stranger?" A slight smirk crossed Media's red lips, as it moved its long green hair out of the way, gently.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: ..Truth    Chuckle under the moon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm

"Some times it does'nt matter what you are. If you where looking to kill, you could have done it by now. As to.. This, i do not know you, as you do not know me.. Though i don't care. Some times, hell may be there, but i don't care if i die and end up there AS long as i take.. him down with me, for his crimes against the soul society.. I will not rest till i find him dead. I will not.. end nor move on till, i avenge them..

As to my name. i am naru naru, A survivor of artuo's attempt to destroy the soul society, A man who had to endure watching his captains, his freinds his WHOLE life, ripped infront of him, before i was then nearly killed. So, if your going to stop me stop me.. but if you want to learn of the world.. Lets learn it together. I do not care of this world, I care of getting revenge against the one who murdered my comrades infront of me. Fate destiny i do not care of these things but i care.. about getting revenge. If you will join me, i ask,help me gain the power to do this. i will get revenge.. when i do., I will gladly walk myself to hell. embracing Who ever runs it, amidst the flames with a fucking smile on my face. so yes, i may not know you. but, i need help to do this. So, im asking you. "

Naru naru said, his eyes betraying nothing now but determination, as he spoke, he now had seemed to grow in power flames leaking from the blade sheith to spread through the pole, which he just stood on, the flames flickering around him, as the town experienced a rash fire Which now spread to the gas station , Which exploded behind them, but this is not what Naru naru focused on. He looked forward determined at the person infront of him. Showing every word he said, he ment. Naru naru, said what he did. and ment it. this was all clear. And if they could sense it. they could easily tell that his hollow and inner spirit felt the exact same.

now the mushroom cloud rippled out behind them, as a chain reaction of the gas lines began to expload everywhere destroying the town, around them flames flickering around naru naru, diing down after he stopped talking but. he now waited to see their answer.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Breaking out in laughter as the gas station burst into a fiery explosion of death, as Media heard the screams of children and adults alike with perfect clarity, the machine could not stop itself from even shedding tears from the hilarity of it all. How Naru, as he called himself could be so callous and still not at least chuckle. Meeting Naru's gaze dead on, throughout the fit of laughter and tears, Media wanted to kill the man, just to see what kind of sinner he would become, but at the same time let him live to see what he would do. The sentient machine's curiosity having licked just the surface of interest, and now wanting the whole thing.

Settling down in its silver chair, Media twisted its back, cracking its spine with a satisfying sound of pleasure. Looking Naru in the eyes again, Media could tell the boy was serious, and the harmony in his spiritual energy was a piece of evidence of this. As the town erupted in flames, Media stood up, and the chair disappeared into spirit particles again. The robot wanted to see what this kid could do.

"Your story piqued my interest, more or less, but let it be known. Since you were quite frank, I will also. I do not care for your life, or your hollow's, or your Zanpakuto Spirit's. My life is my own, and I do as I please. So, I will leave my decision to chance, after all, there are many consequences, both in my favor and not for helping you in your revenge." Taking a slight pause, Media spoke again after tinkering with its watch on its left wrist. "This watch will decide for me, if you can figure out a way to stop it then I might join you in this charade. This watch has enough of my energy in it to transform this entire town into a smoldering crater. If you can figure out how to stop the count down I will place on this watch then you have a great chance of my help as I said before."

As Media finished speaking, it clicked a button on its watch, one of four of them, each one labeled differently. One saying 'mode', another 'reset', 'start', and 'light'. In all truth the watch wouldn't do squat. If Naru failed it would just beep like an alarm clock. Furthermore, Media did not care whether or not Naru succeeded or failed, the robot just wanted to test how the young man would test under pressure. After Media started the countdown of five minutes, it tossed the plan metal watch at Naru, and spoke again. "Do what you damn well please with it, anything goes."

Laughing manically, Media released its massive spiritual energy befitting its strength after years of having been deactivated for so long, the ground beneath the Media and Naru would start to crack, trees would start to flatten and die. Then after but five seconds of releasing its Sinner energy, Media would suppress it yet again, and watch and study what Naru would do.

"Oh, yes... how rude of me, again, my name is Media... Orange Media. And though I may be appear evil, I just like testing my hypothesizes. Tell me Naru, even if you succeed in killing this wrongdoer of yours, whats in it for me, I don't like giving charity without gaining something." Media's eyes exploring the fiery town around itself, as it waited for what Naru would say and do.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: Reqium    Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 am

"You can.. have, my loyalty and trust.. and if it will increase my power.. you can experiment with me.. "

Naru naru said while he caught the watch, the immesurable strength smashing out simply. suprising him for a second, but after this simply. he looked at the watch simply now, pulling a slight bit of his blade out, as flames caught on the watch, frying the circut , stopping it at 4:59 without detonating it, before he simply sheithed hte blade the flames going out then tossing the watch now harmless , back to Media, as simply he had shrugged waiting for her verdict.

"I will never betray you, if you will help me do this.. instead of diing, if you wish i may live on in your sake.. but help me do this.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:57 am

"Oh dear oh dear, you make it sound like an innuendo! No matter," Media spoke clearly, as it stood still, watching Naru work on the watch with efficiency. As the robot smiled a genuine human smile as the watch was caught by the sinner. Looking back up at the budding vizard, Orange Media continued speaking, as the sinner tinkered with the watch, opening and taking out pieces, only to put them back, exactly where they were.

"Well, at least your level headed, though I have no intention of dying, and if I did, I would have already killed myself an a fantastical explosion of fire, ice, wind, and earth... but I digress. I'll join you in this franchise of death. Revenge always tastes great with a side of inner peace."

Taking the watch, Media clutched it in its gloved hands, as it disintegrated under the sheer strength, the warped metal becoming mere fragments of dust, as the former watch blew into the wind. Walking forward a few feet, Media's red lips grinned, as the sentient machine looked Naru up and down, and laughed. "Tell me Naru, do you keep your inner hollow locked up? Let me talk to this other being which goes along with your self destruction and rebirth. If not, I want to hear what you have to say, as from what I can tell from your brain activity, there seems to be this element of belief where you think death is inevitable for someone who enters this endeavor, though that is just a random guess I made, myself."
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: Enter The dragon.   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:10 pm

"No i do not keep my hollow caged up, on the contrary, he can do what he pleases, but if you wish to talk to him, i will let him come out for abit. Be kind though, and he may be more then you expect. just to warn you"

Now, the air, seemed to change, as the pulsating yellow which was seen in the irises before took shape, the eyes turning pure black, while the sheith on the right side, being White, seemed to catch fire, while simply, the very nature and power of naru naru changed. While the air exploaded with reistu, to the point that the town, had if it was still standing by now, Shattered downward, flames erupting outwards from the town, while it seemed pure flaming reistu had engulfed Naru's form, before it looked up, the eyes now, showing something ancient within them. While the reistu kept rocketing seemingly to sky rocket to the point of oblivion. The tundra which once was a quaint little town, now rippling down to a crater. while the left eye, changed aswell, as the earth seemed to thrumm around them for a mile in radius. As the hollow and zampucto shown themselves, being they temporarily agreed to using Naru as a medium answer the mans questions.

"I have many names.. and so does he .. but for now, we will answer you by one name.. You may call us.. the entity diablo, what did you want to ask us aye?..

The strange echoing voice said echoing out like a fog. while simply the ground seemed to come alive with the static of reistu and power.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm

"Oh the joyous occasion! That such a shinigami would have an interesting hollow inside of himself as well! Oh, and whats this? Your Zanpaktou spirit as well! Ha, I look forward to this meeting." Media exclaimed with great excitement, as the robot applauded rhythmically, as it took in all the information it could with its green colored eyes, as it looked around the destroyed township. Holding in its laughter at the pure destruction and apathetic nature of the hollow.

"Diablo? Where, have I heard that name before... no matter, from my information you appear rather strong, but I want to know why an inner hollow and a zanpaktou spirit would go along with such an endeavor as this. As I've said before, I really don't care about your lives, personally, but your bodies interest me a great deal. And as Naru said before about experimenting if it made you stronger, I want your input on this. Experiments can b rather dangerous, but at the same time worth while in the end. You three beings allow me to enter on your bid for revenge, but I want more information about this. Much more information."

Media spoke with a cynical smirk as it looked into the eyes of the hollow dead on, waiting for its answers.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: hmm   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Yes. well about that, im fine with it. but i have one request, if you can make it so that he can withstand our powers. For his body can only sadly hold a fraction of it. Which is anoyying for us, since its now saturated his inner world. and as you see. leads to problems like this.as to the information, we will answer it if you will fill that requirement, make it so naru's body can withstand our full power, and we will be glad to answer your questions. And.. No pain no gain.. is what we all say is it not always true? "

They said, while the reistu had kept flowing out increasing by the minute, though they still sadly could not use all of it. To this point, right now, they where just leaking abit out so that the inner world was not so messed up anymore. As now the following ends of the town begin to randomly incinerate from the heat of the flames around him. While the Hollow and diablo. better known as devils moon, looked back. their voice echoing about due to the two toned nature of it. while one eye was green now, and the other was very much hollow like. now they waited for the others answer. while even now to prove their point, blood was leaking from naru's arms while his body could not really take this much longer so as they did this they exhaled.

"We will chat longer, but, that will require you doing something to make it so naru can handle this. so if you may we would greatly apriciate it.

They now slid naru's arms open, as a open gesture to try a experiment out, as long as it had the desired affect. it did'nt matter to them as this point|

Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:10 pm

(OOC: The experiment is just to further RP, it will only be temporary and nothing that has been approved will change, this post will just allow for my character Media, and Xeon's character Naru to continue the thread.)

The statement of Diablo's piqued Media's interest again, as the scientific side of the sentient machine grew as it witnessed with its own senses the extent to which Naru's body could withstand the hollow's spiritual energy. Wanting to experiment so badly, Media cracked its fingers individually with a satisfying cracking sound again. The sinner of Envy gladly obliging to their wishes. Having received no commands from from Nin, Media's leader, not to experiment on others.

"I'm more than happy to oblige, though be warned, from what my eye's can see, Naru's body is too frail, their is a possibility of death in a place such as this. However, I can protect Naru's body on my own without putting any of you under the knife, however it will not be a permanent solution."

Taking steps closer to Diablo, Media outstretched its arms and gripped Naru's body, at the wrist, and the chest, with both hands. All of the excess energy would flow into Media's robotic body which would absorb everything that Diablo leaked out for the moment. If Diablo allowed Media to touch Naru's body, the machine in female skin would gain even more power for the time being, having infiinite capacity to take in energy.

"Doesn't that feel much better now? I'll want your consent as a danger's experiment I have in mind could kill you, if you do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: consent    Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 pm

"Yes you have our consent, and we wont do any stupid shit so continue."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 pm

"Good. Now, then to the experiment, now Diablo, since you said you won't do anything stupid, I'll take you for your word, you'll experience pain for a a short amount of time, no stand still."

As Media spoke it took away its left arm from Naru's chest; and in the palm of the gloved hand appeared a syringe, a scalpel, and a bottle of specialized pain killer. All the while, Media absorbed the excess energy from Diablo, as the blood on Naru's arm stopped becoming worse. With a grotesque grin, Media filled the syringe with the pain killer, with one hand, the sentient machine being perfectly precise and calculating in all that it did.

Entering the needle into Naru's right arm, through the veins in his forearm, no less, Media took in everything as it looked through Naru's skin and made sure everything was going as planned, and that the heart rate was normal. And as the city burned below, Media took out the syringe and held it between its red lips, as the robot watched as it special creations attached to the blood cells which then ran through the arteries in the heart, and finally started entering the muscle tissues. Waiting two minutes, until satisfied, Media looked up at Diablo who kept his word and did not do anything idiotic so far.

With a wild grin, Media watched the spiritual energy flow in and out of Diablo, as the pain killer would kick in soon, though the pain killer would not protect against all pain, it would be adequate for a live experiment.

"Here comes the pain now, so keep still" Media spoke between unneeded breaths, to retain its human like actions.

Taking the scalpel, Media inserted the blade into the skin, along Naru's chest, between his left shoulder and heart. Media's vision exploring a good place to insert its next phase of the experiment. making a square cut along Naru's left pectoral, after having removed part of the clothing being worn. Media put the bloody scalpel in its mouth next to the syringe, as Media created, with its ability, a small vial of robotic like insects, which would devour the specified bone area and work inside and out slowly, causing pain in a concentrated area, rebuilding Naru's body one step at a time.

"First I will have to replace your body systems, such as your skeleton, then your nerves, your muscles, respiratory, and nervous system, and replace them with stronger material. Though this process could kill you I'm certain your need for vengeance will keep you alive." Media chuckled between clutched teeth. As the sentient machine poured the small robots into the open wound, where the bone was visible, the robot's female hand still absorbing the excess energy from Diablo.

The pain would be excruciating for the moments, while the small robots did their work, by devouring the internal body systems and replacing them with as stronger compound of spiritual and physical substances. Second by second, minute by minute, the insects which looked like microscopic ants, would eat away at the bone and interweave the redirected energy from Diablo into a new set of woven bones, building a new body for Naru out of the spiritual energy of Shinigami, hollow, and zanpaktou.

All the while, Media watched the metal ants progress through the ribs and into the collar bone, where the skin would start to bubble on the surface and then flatten to normal. The pain killer numbing the pain of the old body material, but not the new fresh material.

"Now we wait, since Naru's body was so frail, Diablo, I thought it best to reconstruct the over all body. So that, over all, you would be able to give the young vizard more of your energy, as his body would have your spiritual energy interwoven with his to the very smallest detail. I can not guarantee this experiment will last, as spirit particles are not a solid object, they do not like staying in one place as you can tell by the spiritual energy we constantly give off."

"Your bones will be reconstructed first, then your muscles, then nerves, organs, and everything else. At the end of the experiment, the robotic insects I used will travel out the incision I made on your chest, and seal the wound, and travel back to me. This process may take a few hours, but bit by bit, you will feel able to let out more of your energy with less harm. Your skeleton is about a quarter of the way done, as I'm sure you can feel the pain."

Media laughed as it took the instruments from its mouth and destroyed them. Before looking back at Diablo.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: New age    Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:05 pm

"..."

The pain, had racked the body of Naru, to the point, he simply, had begun to get his mind ripped apart, clarity coming to him , at the fact the pain was too much for his current mind to bear, Now, though as the Pain, lanced through him, his mind seemed to rearrange itself, mentaly, the trauma causing the mind to have slowly reworked itself for a second though, as now 21 hours had passed Naru had seemed to enter a State of vegtabelism, while before slowly it began to pass the time, his conciounce clearing, while he felt hte pain slowly exiting his system, now slowly and surely, images came to his eyes, as he felt not one, but 2 souls knit tightly with his, though not to the point of singularity, But to the point their conciousness's would sometimes brush against one another, sharing throughts from one another. while now, slowly Naru opened his eyes, as his body vibrated with the power they all shared. Now, as his body seemed to be wracked with pain and soreness, but other then that, slowly it had allowed his body to Effectivly deal with the power around him, as now it had pulsed around him, as simply a twitch was seen, by anyone, while now, the air seemed to buzz with energy, while slowly it had seemed to speed up . the calm air around showing easily.

If media was getting inpatient he would probably think naru succumbed as his vital signs stopped for a breif second. his body still. but then something stirred, his conciounce beginning to reboot as slowly at first, though to media he would be probably by now deemed dead. As his reistu slowly dropped to absolute zero, as now the air seemed to thrumm heating up while it happened. slowly Naru had opened his eyes looking at a Red ribbon which seemed to hang from a huge box.

"Who am i.. thats right.. i .. Am... Naru naru... I.. will survive!!!!"

In his inner world he pulled the now flaming thread, as nothing happened in the outer appearance to show he was alive. As now, simply he had began to pull out the blade pair, as they where strange cresented blades.

The back of them being Saw like, while chains of spiked flames, and demonic thorns seemed to ripple outwards while, simply now the hilt of the cutlass's where Skulls which seemed to radiate with a life of their own, while bandages inked with smoldering ash seemed to simply had wrapped around his body. as Now, as he, had seemed to feel the change in power, as slowly His heart seemed to kick into overdrive, in his inner world but in reality it had stopped for a minute, as now, slowly on his back a black circled like skin pigment would have formed, with a strange Marking of flame. while hissing began to form on the bodys surfaces. As scars and wounds alike began to rapidly fix themselves as, slowly his body temp spiked, while slowly now, his hair aswell had began to grow in his inner world, now spiking over his eyes. Which would have changed to be black with yellow pigment in the iris with a orangish ring seperating the iris from the black white of his eyes. Then in the center was a green pupil. Which seemed to be shimmering some. As though his spikey red hair had falled over them hiding it.

While as another thing took place, as slowly reistu leaking out would have formed Translucient Dragon like wings on his back though infact they would'nt be there it was just a manifestation of his reistu, which thrummed around in shikai, though for now, they would'nt be scene unless in the inner world. Which itself was changed due to the experment, as it was changed greatly.

The inner world, now, was the ruins of the soul society but, it was different, as the moon was up high, towers seemed to simply disspate, as the whole landscape changed to raw elements, as flame and Earth, floated everywhere in their basic shapes. while the sky seemed to now, simply be a pulsating stream of life force, of random flame and elements of the earth and Other random realms, as it looked like a simple random plain, which went on forever, filled with the two conflicting elements. Like its own little universe in itself.

Naru himself on the outside looked dead, but infact he was very much alive. though this would be impossible to sense if not only mistaken for minor left over electrical frequencies of life.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well I've seemed to outdone myself! Through failure comes triumph!" Media spoke in excitement, as the dead town had quelled down to smoldering ashes. Human police and even some shinigami having been sent to the area because of this large disaster, which had come out of no where. To Orange Media, the young vizard was most likely dead, however, it did not want to leave any evidence. Having taken the body after the experiment was performed miles away, at a strong speed. Leaving not a trace of what transpired at the suburban town.

The first few hours after the experiment had been simply running away and cloaking any evidence, if not destroying evidence. The sentient machine in human skin flew low to the ground for miles one end, until reaching a rural community. The day had ended and the night had come where the moon was high over the planet, in North America. The robot having placed Naru's seemingly dead body in an abandoned barn. The fields surrounding the place long over grown, and swarming with lightening bugs, which glowed green and yellow in the night. As Media processed its experiment, the failures, the triumphs, among other things; overall, the Sin of Envy was content, having been able to try out many of its hypothesizes on a vizard no less.

Needing no rest, Media explored the signs of Naru, most of them turning up negative, the young boy having no pulse, cold skin, and so on. Entering information in its data banks, Media spent the day with Naru Naru's dead body. Green eyes exploring a vizard's body, and the differences from Naru's past body. As the moon left and the sun took over the sky, Media left the abandoned barn for a few hours, having spent at least seventeen hours with the dead body, and researching other ideas.

Traveling out and about, Media had collected a sample of numerous humans, mostly alive. Daughters, sons, mothers, fathers, babies, everything it could the machine could grasp. Wanting to explore more about the science of body reconstruction. Wanting to find a way to gain a stronger chance of immortality.

Though, as time past, it had been twenty-two hours since the experiment with Naru, and Media had zoned out its sensors off for the most part on the vizard. The intelligent machine chuckling in the lime light as it explored new ways to replace bones, a pile of dead bodies right next to Naru's own body. While about ten more soon to be experiments cowered in the corner of the barn, as they watched what appeared to be a young woman killing people for the sake of science.

Placing a label on a young girl's forehead, Media laced the body in a small line of three other humans which where experiencing different levels of pain for similar experiments performed on Naru.

With an unneeded gasp, Media laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: .. Twilight <Common name Tkajac>    Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Now, As naru naru looked up slowly a dull buzz begain to issue from his body, as now the heat in the room began to sky rocket, while the barn , sizzling had began to pop and decay with the onslaught of such heat, while simply the ground and air, began to shimmer heat waves forming around him. while the ground iself, began to bubble like a strange tar around naru's form, as Now, a huge explosion took place, All the built up reistu that was unneeded and uncompatible, now slowly beginning, to leak out of the males mouth, like a foam, untill Naru naru in his mind has regained a odd but different conciousness while he looked in a mirror his old self weak and frail, now nodding at his new and alien , self. Before sinking down the time known as naru naru , the weak shimigami's old conciousness sinking down with the old rubble of the world while It exploded the new inner world taking complete control as Diablo and the hollow grinned, as they knew it was a sucsess , while they felt all the incompatible energy beginning to exit Naru's body, as simply now it was readying itself for the final stage.

Now, as slowly any human beings in the barn would have been vaporised from the intense heat flash, as the air became heavily saturated with reistu which now leaking from the ground around him, had gotten to hte point, it was rushing now up into the air, in a feirce blast which seemed to have leveled the surrounding landscape by atleast half a mile, from the build up incompatible reistu in the inner world now emptying. the blast bringing a blinding light which would cause slight eyedamage to any human within a mile of the explosion. while all the reistu emptied. His body having changed to mirror how it had in the inner world. minus the wings. slowly now as things simply began to change.

The Vital signs now slowly appeared as the air around his body had heated up to nearly 200 degree's celcius, making the area around him like a oven, while simply it had begun to become off centered, his chest now slowly rising and falling, as it would take now another 12 hours for the compatible reistu to replace the incompatible, as now The smoke began to clear, so that Media could see his work was not in vain and was very much so paying off.

His Body, aswell seemed void of reistu right now, due to the burst, but still things where changing rapidly within that interval of 12 hours.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Without flinching what so ever, Media took in the fresh energy around its body, all the while stuck between two moods. Trapped between anger and achievement, having lost all of its test subjects, that it was going to use. However, As Media turned around with a monotone face, covered in small splats of blood, which started to boil on its face. Looking Naru up and down while standing, Media cracked its neck with both hands, as the machine walked over to the new being. The robot feeling refreshed from all the spare spiritual energy in the air, along with the heat. Looking at Naru's new body, with joy that the experiment had worked.

Scanning the vizard's body thoroughly for all changes, noticing a difference in brain activity even. "Tell me, Naru, how does it feel? It would seem the experiment was a success, but how did your memory hold up? Your appearance is obviously different, and from my scans, your brain is acting differently, do you remember my part of the bargain? When your ready I want to know more information on this vengeance deal, and as a small tact on fee, I want to know what you felt in the experiment."
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Naru naru slowly began to open his eyes, while, he looked up at Media, even something being different with his eyes which if media could pin point it, would probably even shock her. While, Naru had looked out from under lashed eyes. heat rolling off of him, as Reistu like flame itself and earth, began to fill his body as he got up, though he supressed it making it appear like he still had no reistu before getting up, he began to Crack his neck, while before, Naru naru had his name called. though it seemed ailien to his new mind, apon hearing it he first did'nt react but slowly turned his head to face media as He had whistled some as he cracked his arms and legs heat coming off him still like a furnace while he now, finally looked out his hair partially hiding his eyes. Which is why if media thought something was different she'd have to push his hair up while , he spoke his voice being not one if it was focused on but three while he answered, his body shimmered with heat which began to slowly die down. While he looked down at his arms. Then legs. While he then spoke. slowly but surely.

"I remember not much from my past. but i know i have a urge to kill artuo.. because of the fact he in the uprising against the soul society took my world from me. So now i will repay him with his life. as to what your asking about the experiment.. I dont remember much.. but, it feels like those pain filled hours are of another lost identities belonging. as to this, i will answer what you ask.. For me and diablo, if you wish. so ask away, i am.. a person of my word.. but naru naru who you knew.. is still within me.. but is not exactly who i was. but now i am me.. so still lets sit, and ill answer"

Naru naru said, while he now had looked up at media, grinning some waiting to answer the questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Poking Naru's left arm, Media giggled excitedly, as it walked around in a circle around Naru, as the machine twirled around, content at its success. Though, not fully happy as the memories of Naru seemed to have been partially damaged from what the boy said. The new voice interesting Orange Media, as it sat down on the dirt, in its red uniform. The seemingly female sinner, as it took in the information with delight. Clasping its hands together, Media watched Naru's body throughout all the time, as it grew curious as to what to do next.

With less than a second of computation, Media spoke again with a monotone voice this time, as its green eyes looked on at Naru in a serious fashion.

"Well you remember part of your memory... Then you may answer my questions, and reply to my comments. What is Artuo, I want specifics, race, gender, power, strength. I want to know this person I am helping you inside and out. Also, I want your input on how you plan to defeat this person, where he or she is. Spare me the story details, or anything that is not of importance."

Media wipes the blood from its female skin, as it licked the blood clean off of its gloves, the machine making itself comfortable on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm

"Okay let me start with the facts. artuo platado is his full name , he is one of the oldest arrancars of hueco mundo, he is a user of beams, power, and extera, while he is highly strong in multiple classes. He has one of the hardest hierro's of the arrancars. Being he nearly destroyed the SS in his uprising and killed the captian commander before yammamoto. I do not know his age but its over 4000 years. and he is male.

How i will beat him, is with you help, see he may be adept at distance, but if i can get close enough i can kill, him hopefully by using speed and strength to my favor when im strong enough. He uses one blade and needs to charge items so if i follow him relentlessly and attack him from two fronts. Without giving him time to fire off his skills or use his range, this way he could be overwelmed then killed this is my plan. "

Naru naru said this and as he did, He still retained the vise of being powerless, while his zampucto itself looked different but one of the most probably noticable things For media would be when naru naru looked up, his strange eyes looking straight into hers, these being like a hollow yet entirely different aswell, looking like a vizard eyes behind mask, somewhat yet without a mask on. it was strange but, aswell their was a jumble of emotions and forgotten memories within it which was like horror itself. While over it all was a unnatural calmness, which seemed to be harmonized between the three while the head seemed to fluxuate even though he seemed to have absolutely no reistu which was unnatural aswell , though a sense of idle-ness was about him, as iff he was just sitting and staying put for now. everything being kept in check.

Now, as he had looked at Media with these alien eyes, they seemed to just simply look into hers, not studiing nor challenging but, matter o' fact showing just how determined he really was.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: -    Chuckle under the moon EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 am

thread will be locked until 110 posts. as it is for timeline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuckle under the moon   Chuckle under the moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuckle under the moon
Page 1 of 1