Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) I_vote_lcap{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) I_voting_bar{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) I_vote_lcap{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) I_voting_bar{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow... Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1... yeah, he sucks)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Empty
PostSubject: {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow... Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1... yeah, he sucks)   {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Amaterasu

Basic Information
Name: Amaterasu (or, as Issun calls her, Ammy [Ah-me])
True Age: Unknown, because she has lived far too long to remember how long.
Sex: Female...
Personality: Amaterasu just does what she thinks is best. Even if it might be against orders, she will do it. Anyways, Amaterasu is the type of ... wolf ... who doesn't talk. She can only communicate with barks and movements. Believe it or not, Amaterasu loves art. Yeah, even though she can only see art via monochromatically, she loves art... Am I done with Personality cause it's hard making a personality for a WOLF XD!

While in Goddess Form, however, she is a bit of her own person. She still has the same personality, yet as a human. She can speak, however. And she has no sense of decency, meaning that it wouldn't matter to her if somehow all of her clothes were burned off her body... And if that ever happens, Issun will just go bonkers XD.

Likes/Loves: Art, Issun?, Having Powers, food
Fears/Hates: Being stripped of her powers, Issun?, not getting food
Hollow Form: Vasto Lorde

Character Appearance

Height: Ground to upper body: 23 inches
Ground to upper head: 27 inches
Length From The Head to Tail: 34 inches
Weight: 67 lbs
How Others See Ammy:
Spoiler:

What Ammy Actually looks like:
Spoiler:
NOTE: Only people that are true experts in sensing can see Ammy for what she truly is... Same thing with sensing devices that allow people to see Ammy for what she truly is.

SECOND NOTE: She is a pureblood hollow, yet she has no hollow hole or hollow bone fragment (unless you count the tablet to be a fragment)... Leading Issun to believe that she might be a god of the hollows... Yeah, Issun believes in some craaaazy things XD.

Fighting Style

Weapon: {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Snapshot_010
General Fighting Style: Ammy is a wolf that fights with ferocious tenacity, strength, and outrageous speed. She can fight with a sword in her mouth, but that's the only place she can hold a sword. Anyways, she always listens to her animalistic instincts.
Strengths: Strength, Speed, Animal Instincts, finding people through sight, sound, and smell
Weaknesses: Defense, need to protect Issun, Animal Instincts, Not being able to talk, spiritual sensing

Hollow Powers
[strike]
Vasto Lorde Appearance: Same appearance
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Name: Cloak
Effect: When not fighting, Ammy looks like a regular, everyday white wolf that, when somebody tries to sense her powers, seems to have some traces of spiritual energy. However, once she starts fighting, her real appearance gradually fades in and the blunt force of her reiatsu starts to build until she fully shows her true wolf form...

Name: Sword Summoning
Effect: Ammy has a sword, but she has to pull it out of the tablet over her back... So that's where she stores her crap... in the tablet... Not literal crap, cause that'd be awkward.

Name: Victory Howl
Effect: Ammy can produce a howl that can impair vision in everybody around her for one full post. Along with impairing vision, the howl causes a shockwave all around her that pushes unwanted things away from her... for example, unwanted people, poison gas, stuff like that. It can't deflect energy blasts/beams. Cooldown of 2 posts.

Name: Ink Clones
Effect: If Issun puts 3 dots on the red streaks in Ammy's fur, she would be engulfed in ink. This ability she does not like because she would be engulfed in the bubble of ink. Then 4 Ammy's (including the original Ammy) come out of the bubble in places of their wishing. They all look exactly alike, yet one is the real Ammy. Hell, even each Ammy has their own Issun. The Ink Clones explode in ink when they get killed, and have the strength of 1 tier lower than Ammy {Meaning if Ammy was 1-2, then the clones would be 2-2}. The clones can only take a great deal of damage before exploding (two ceros would blow one clone up). After all clones have been killed, this ability has a 3 post cooldown.

Name: Nueve
Effect: Ammy can charge and launch 9 mini ceros from the tip of her tail. These mini ceros have 1/9th the strength of a regular cero, but they home in on a target of Ammy's choosing. Heck, Ammy can decide if each mini-cero can hit seperate targets all together. This ability has a 3 post cooldown

Name: Ink Shield
Effect: Ammy, if Issun pours a bucket of his ink onto Ammy's tail, can create a temporary ink shield with a swish of her tail in the direction she wants to create said ink shield in. The ink shield is only temporary, but can withstand the force of 3 gran reys combined. This ability has a 3 post cooldown.

Name: Goddess Mode
Effect: Ammy, if she can somehow get her enemy to break the circular tablet on her back, can transform into her goddess form. Strength wise, Her Goddess Form is basically a resurrecion segunda to her vasto lorde form which has the strength of a basic resurrecion. The form lasts 5 posts before a 5 post cooldown... She can go into this form twice per thread.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issun
{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) IssunLarge

Name: Issun
Weight: .01 lbs
Height: 1 cm

Personality: Issun is a chatterbox with little regard to censoring himself. He will even talk about the most random, off-the-topic topics as if they were normal. His personality is not even like Ammy's, because he is more of a coward that is a little cocky about how strong Ammy is. Issun loves art, no matter what, and loves to make it even more even if only he would see it.

Issun is basically Ammy's mouth because he will try to speak for her. Even though Issun might try and get a say in things, he will be over-ridden by Ammy's decision. Hell, he would even try to act as if Ammy has something better to do in order to get out of a job that might involve his death. Ammy keeps them both alive, even though every once in a while Ammy sometimes eats Issun [he doesn't go through her system, he just gets stuck in her wolf mouth].

Issun gives everyone nicknames... that's how Amaterasu is shortened to Ammy. Yeah... His nicknames, however, can be a little extreme. He might even call a hot chick 'busty babe' or something on those lines...

Speaking of which, Issun is a real perv. If he sees a hot lody or sees Ammy in her goddess form, he will get all blushy, stammer a little, and give them very suggestive nicknames. And, when he has a chance, he will try to get in between a woman's cleavage... YEAH... A real frickin perv XD.

Race: Believe it or not, Issun is actually an arrancar... this alone would make people HOLY CRAP like, but he lost his zanpakuto... So he made a new one out of a toothpick... So yeah, he is weak and without a zanpakuto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOINT HISTORY

Background:Amaterasu was born as a regular hollow, but she has no memory of 500 years after she was born. She only remembers the part of her life as a Vasto Lorde. Which was mainly her eating the bodies of those who failed to defeat her. She never fought an enemy herself, not trying engage in any unecessary fights. Until, one day, she met a bug... A bug that was talking to her. Talking highly about itself being a renowned artist that was small. The bug then asked if he could tag along with Ammy, wanting to learn more about how to draw art. The Bug was none other than Issun, a little 1 cm tall arrancar with a huge mouth.

Ammy then lived all the way to the present and is still living as a loner, with Issun being a very large, perverted big mouth. Hearing of the Hollow Hierarchy, she decides it was worth a shot to look into it...

Side Notes: Issun is not meant to be a fighting character... just support/big-mouth

RP Sample: I love this clip, Don't you?

Last edited by Fritz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Empty
PostSubject: Re: {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow... Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1... yeah, he sucks)   {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:00 pm

There's no cooldown on Victory howl. Need to add one.

I'll accept when that is done. Ammy 2-1 Issun 4 (Can't do 5-1. Minimum is 4)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow... Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1... yeah, he sucks)   {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 am

K, and did it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow... Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1... yeah, he sucks)   {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow... Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1... yeah, he sucks)   {FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow...  Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1...  yeah, he sucks) Empty

Back to top Go down

{FINISHED} Amaterasu, The Wolfy Hollow... Along with Issun (Issun is side char. that gets 5-1... yeah, he sucks)
Page 1 of 1