Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) I_vote_lcapCustom Kidou by Orange (Done) I_voting_barCustom Kidou by Orange (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) I_vote_lcapCustom Kidou by Orange (Done) I_voting_barCustom Kidou by Orange (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Custom Kidou by Orange (Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Custom Kidou by Orange (Done)   Custom Kidou by Orange (Done) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:52 am

Custom Kidou
Name: Rancid Weeds
Type: Hadou
Number: 100
Incantation: "Farewell mortal chains which bound me to my eternal refuge. No more, no longer, I live to see the day break into night, and the night into day in an infinite cycle of glory."
Description: The user's body compounds all the energy it is willing to use into one area, the user's body. The user is granted a times four buff to speed, strength, and durability for three posts. All contact the user makes with any object receives the force from the user's body and that of two cero. Then after two posts, the user's body expels the energy in a large explosion which encompasses fifty feet in radius. The explosion has the power of three gran rey cero.
Who can use it: Only my Reverse Vizard
Character: Vergetelheid Van Eiser

Name: Descending Crescendo
Type: Bakudou
Number: 90
Incantation: "Stomping ground, the dirt will not give way no matter my efforts. The dead do not roll in their graves as I trample the fallen in bare callous behavior. My life is my own, and so is theirs."
Description: Once the user activates this kidou, all movement of the environment stops within one hundred feet of the user. Changing pressure is impossible, wind cannot be summoned, electricity cannot flow, fire cannot burn, nor can water move. Soul infused beings and objects can move, but everything else is made frozen in place for two posts. Cero would not work, manipulation would not work, etc.

Name: Looming Fever
Number: 80
Incantation: "Begone foul beast of woe which plagues me so. I have no more darkness to feed you, as I have no water to sate my thirst. Soon I will greet you at the river of crossings to sleep nevermore."
Description: A small sphere, only two inches in diameter forms on the user. The user then will fire off the sphere at the speed of a bala. The sphere will then explode upon contact of the selected target with the force of two gran rey ceros.

Name: Vertigo Circle
Number: 70
Incantation: "These lacerations that hurt my soul, eternal. I live for no body, day by day. These wounds never healing through these selfish desires. I will live with this insufferable hole which bleeds this crimson color."
Description: Forty circles are created by the user, each one have an electric charge and the ability to burn things they touch with the power of an above average acidic touch. The circles, once they make contact with a living being or soul infused object stick to that object and emit electric currents through them. The circles disappear after three posts. The circles cannot be broken, they arm energy and if one were to touch them they would only be burned and electrocuted.

Name: Lacerating Dune
Number: 60
Incantation: "Coarse sands that scratch at my feet, shall nevermore trouble my body. For I will dismantle the Earth itself to encourage my well being. Many will hate me, but I can surely handle it."
Description: The user summons an enormous sphere that has a diameter of fifty feet. The sphere is then set in motion by the user. The giant sphere will then crush things in its path with its weight. The sphere will then explode in all directions with the force of a gran rey cero, and lighting anything ignitable on fire that the explosion touches.

Name: Granted Insurgence
Number: 50
Incantation: "Monsters lurk in this heart, doing nothing but breathing deeply into my twisted soul. These gusts of rancid air making me toss and turn in my sleep. Feel this mere partial disgust with which I deal."
Description: This ability creates a surge of pressure that pushes away objects within fifty feet of the user. The user is not harmed, and the force pushing objects is on par with three ceros.

Name: Beaming Explosions
Number: 40
Incantation: "Spontaneous destruction satisfies the mind and body to no end. However, I hate these exercises of the body, for I grow bored, fire does not burn, water does not drown, winds will not sweep, and the Earth will not swallow me whole. Beware and forget my presence forever."
Description: The user creates a large vibration which creates a large fissure across any surface(s) the user decides to us it on. For example, Eiser would stomp on the ground and create a small ravine across a city street, or Eiser could touch the wall of a building and split it in half. This kidou could not be used on a living being or soul infused object. So Eiser couldn't walk up to someone and split them in half. The fissure is generally very large and wide.

Name: Inborn Crave
Number: 30
Incantation: "These desires which drive this weak body will not cease. Shattered mind will not pause, for I am alone in this world of hatred and love."
Description: The user emits an explosion from their body in a sphere shape. The radius of the sphere is thirty feet. The explosion is on par with two ceros. The user is unharmed by this kidou.

Name: Fallen Light
Number: 20
Incantation: "Heavily cursed, mysterious eyes watch my movements, from the slightest fidget to the most brilliant of acts. Tragedy will perhaps befall me some day, but for today I will live quietly."
Description: The user fires seven cubes which dimensions are two feet by two feet by two feet. The cubes are directly manipulated by the user of the kidou. The cubes then open up and fire off a volley of twenty thin needles that have poisonous and acidic effects. The needles only have to touch the selected target for the poisons and acidic effects to work. The acid is as strong as a hollow's acidic touch and can penetrate through spiritual energy. The poison will make the victim have blurred vision, loss of hearing, and numbness. The poison wears off after three posts. The cubes and needles disappear after use.

Name: Horizontal Diagonal
Number: 10
Incantation: "Remote dwellings of my soul soon close up to the morning. The windows sealed to prevent light entering. Doorways barricaded to keep away nature. Let me decay and rot in this abode I call my own."
Description: The spiritual energy of the user takes a solid form into ten zanpaktou hard cylinders, with a two inch diameter, and three feet length. The ten cylinders fire at a selected target at the speed of a bala and explode with half the power of a bala. The explosions has a radius of five feet each.
Back to top Go down

Custom Kidou by Orange (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: