Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_voting_barDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_voting_barDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles

Go down 
+2
Zenke
Kano
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 am

Grand whistled quiet mockingly at the dodging. He managed to get out unscathed, however the mistake was sending the cero back. Grand shunpou'ed very close to the cero and Aki dodging the ribbons with ease, however oddly the cero seemed to curve around Grand and strike right back at Aki. At the same time Grand flipped over him. And noticed the buildings shimmer. This was pretty annoying, the whole fun would end soon. Just then, he realized he had Aki to worry about as the child appeared at his side. The flame blade struck Grand, however he held in the pain to utter. “That was a nice trick back there.”

As the lighting blades struck down, Grand was gone, with the jacket of his tuxedo caught in the grip. Grand now had silver and gold energy encasing his arms and legs, his pant legs ripped a bit and his shirt turned into a t-shirt from the raging energy. “Son grand cri” he smiled and instead of shunpou'ing he dashed almost at the same speed releasing a equally strong punch towards a kick. His physical capabilities were boosts, it would only last for so long, but he would have fun in it.

He began dashing around leaving after images. “Why are you here Child. Is it to protect a Race not even your own? Do you think its some sort of justice?” his voice echoed as if coming from all directions as he appeared in front of the child with a high kick at the chin. His chamber of the gun now fully lit as well. He kept up a continuation of machine gun kick at a rapid speed. He would probably only hold this form for a single minute or so, he didn't want to exhaust the energy he only used to dodge that attack.

Things so far weren't going as well as planned. This would cause some punishment for the ones here who disturbed his fun. First this child came at him, then these two vizards not only jumped in but ruined his orders and chose themselves who to fight. And now something odd was going on here. What next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Guh” this poor gentleman was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Spiritual pressure flooded the area from so many sources, and his mind was in a jumble between its own personality and a berserk rampage. Two minds trying to come as one. Normally he can suppress such a blood lust, however the spiritual energy so thick in the sky is making it more difficult. Sadly, it snapped. He noticed two spiritual pressures close by. One of which he didn't recognize and was almost completely pushed out from his head.

He dashed very fast and high jumped kick one of the two. The black haired on to be exact, that will be his victim, his tool to release this mental rage on. His back jacket flung off while he wielded a golden double edge sword. His black fedora tucked on his head covering most of his black hair. He wore a now untucked yellow dress shirt and tie loose in the breeze. Nice black slacks and shiny shows.

He swung the sword down hard as it released a raspy hush town that filled the area, completely ignoring the other skeleton behind him and kicked forward on this shinigami dashing with it if kick succeeded. There was one way to at least release some of the pain."Zeige...dich Servire la vostra...notte,Lancelot" He stabbed his sword into the ground and darkness embodied it creating a strange suite of armor. Red energy bursted through the visor at first bright then dimmed. It released a raspy hush as it held two black lances in its hands, covered in red energy.

((OOC: Posting order incase anyone is mixed from the new entries; Kano, Jeff, Zenke, Orange, Rena, Jun, Kano, Jeff, Zenke, Orange, Rena, Jun ect.))
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:51 am

Ika was inside by the time the Oranges fell and soon felt the Spiritual Pressures collide and sighed at his apparent misfortune "What a fucking day I mean really"...He said this as a man standing opposite from him crossed the street and had no Pressure but headed towards a building housing civilians but seemed kinda...different.He payed it no mind because now a stranger man came,one was touching a car and barbequing it basically and Ika stood, jaw dropped watching as the man who also displayed no Spiritual Pressure waved.He then saw a man come but this one a tad bit more aggressive and aimed a high kick at Ika and Ika ducked downwards and swayed as he flipped his elbow into his knee trying to knock it out of place and after this he pulled his elbow out and made an upwards attack at his groin area in his pelvic region trying to knock it out of place or shatter it.When he did he Shunpo'd out from under him and landed a few feet away.The man pulled out a double edged sword and slammed it into the ground as a raspy hushing sound filled the area and he looked onwards."Never a boring day in hell I guess Ika mumbled quietly.
The man whom was actually very well dressed appeared in front of Ika and made a kick at him and the sword from the man came down as Ika quickly stopped it with his Zanpokuto and released moving forwards pushing it to the ground as the suit of armor followed suit with another and Ika launched it back at him quick on his feet with the mere utterance of "Bakudo 8 Seki" and it was deflected.He then saw the man and launched a Hado as he prepared to speak to delay it "Hado 4 Byakurai" he said as a pale bolt of lightning seemed to form and stop the man mid sentence,that or get a hole in the chest.He then swooped down by what would be the end of the sentence and made a slash at his throat so that he may not finish if he did somehow get to the end of it and then followed it up with a knee to the gut if that failed and Shunpo'd overhead and across to land.This guy seemed somewhat different,verging on psycho he didn't seem to have any control of himself,it was like fighting a robot.It also lacked Spiritual Pressure which made him wonder if it was...perhaps a Bounto,one of the old puppet masters he heard about in legends around the Soul Society when he was a Captain.That could be interesting but a pain in the ass as well.He would have to wait and see.

Meanwhile all hell was breaking loose and the Vizards seemed to be handling their business and the Arrancar had long since stopped that accursed rain of oranges that frustrated Ika so with its pure brutality of the element of annoyance and retardation and surprisingly enough it wasn't fun to step in either.The man seemed to take on the Arrancar that was rather stalky in build and the girl took on the gas ball of a prick who was releasing the oranges and he hoped that they would get an ass kicking from the Vizards to them as the man seemed to be fighting pretty aggressively though the girl seemed to be playing it conservatively.The man who seemed to be the Captain Commander had made an excellent counter attack and harmed the most powerful Arrancar in the fray and seemed to have the upper hand though neither had released and the day was still very much young.He wondered if he could handle this guy but knew better then to take his eyes off the problem at hand and refocused himself.This was getting rather interesting indeed and he didn't want to fuck up.

Last edited by Ika Mazi (Jeff) on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

The man never responded to Arngrim, it was the woman who turned to him. He growled in annoyance. "Whatever, I don't care who I get to kill." the woman took a moment, and for a second he though she was waiting for him but than she attacked, bringing her sword straight down. Arngrim Blocked the blow with his axe without much effort, he didn't look bulky as a joke. As strong as she was, he was capable of matching it.

He countered with a thurst of his axe aimed at her gut while blocking her next attack. She faught with speed and unpredicability, and the only advantage he had was two weapons, allowing him to block most of the flurry of attacks with either weapon. He missed some and was left with some pretty nasty bruises across his tough as nails skin, after all she had the advantage of that mocking hollow mask. The heat of the fight was making him glad he came to karakura town, after all they could have easily ended up elsewhere.

The flurry of attacks died off and arngrim took his chance to properly counter. He brought his axe in from the right in a heavy chop, retracted it and thrust the longsword for her neck. He stepped back a little and charged a cero from about 5 foot away, not caring that the target was right infront of him. His cero packed a hell of a punch compared to the stander arrancar at his level of poper, nothing compared to his burning barrage or a gran rey but it was something to think twice about.

He followed up with a few more combo attacks with his weapons, slashing and hacking violently at the woman. The battle around him was of no consequence, he only had time for the person he was fighting. If anyone dared interupt them, freind or foe, they'd risk his wrath, otherwise he paid no attention to the things around him, only slashing, hacking and blocking when needed.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Albatross shrugged as its cero was made useless by the two's absorbing ability. Though, the short smoky hollow had better plans up ts nonexistent shirt sleeves. As the Short hollow watched the male vizard start up his barrage of attacks, Albatross watched with eons of experience as what appeared to be blades that looked like the male vizard's weapon appeared around the short hollow. Though, Albatross did not worry, nor did it care. As it charged forward, using its detonation skill as a protection. Each blade that would even begin to touch Albatross would be blasted away by a small one foot sphere of power with the force of a bala. The sphere would push back and repel the blades that appeared to harm Albatross. Then as Albatross felt with its sensing an energy above itself, The three foot hollow dodged the first long spear. Only for more small blades to appear.

As the first long spear missed Albatross, the other small blades were deflected with the detonation skill. With Albatross' great flexibility, dodging was not too hard, though the sheer amount of spears and blades made it annoying to make an attack. Though every movement, Albatross made, every step on air, every twist and turn gave the hollow less distance to reach the male vizard. Albatross then made a sound, silent at first, but then it grew in strength. Laughter, pure and utter disgusting laughter from the leader of the Exequias.

Albatross used its creation ability, while dodging as it created amounts of concentrated tear gas. Around Kaze's entire body in an instant, as Arngrim, Rena, and Kaze were all in Albatross' sphere of influence at that moment. To Kaze it would appear a cloud of thick smoke would have suddenly appeared in front of his face and entire body. The strong Tear gas to cause blurred vision, eye pain, and temporary blindness, for as long as the chemicals are inhaled or absorbed through the skin, etc. by Kaze. If the gas is blown away or tried to be removed, Albatross will continue to manipulate it all around the Male Vizard, and if it is put into harm's way Albatross will make it surge towards itself as added protection, as Alba would have no worries against such chemicals.

If the gas worked or did not work, Albatross would then create amounts of special antibiotics and chemicals into the air along with the concentrated tear gas to create temporary hearing loss, and imbalance in the male vizard's body. As the other chemicals will effect hearing and the organs which control balance in the body near the ears. If both plans fail, Albatross will go on the direct defensive, and keep to dodging, while it tries to manipulate its gases around Kaze's body.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H sighed with a cackle as its future prey was stolen by a knight and what appeared to be a human with no noticeable spiritual energy. As the two started to duke it out, H sighed again as it walked slowly in the opposite direction in the street, hoping to find something to sate its desire for violence.

Jumping across the cars and empty streets for the most part, H ran quickly as its silver bones clacked against the pavement. The sinner bored out of its skull for trying to find something to do, hoping that it could at least find a human prey, to fight, if not talk with.

H's trail of scorch marks on the street below was obvious to anyone with an eye, but very few noticed anything amid the turmoil, and H kept its sights open, making sure it wouldn't be surprised. As it ran through back alleys, and broken buildings.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Meka-Rena wasn't getting very far with her relentless assault.. the man had two zanpaktou and was very handy with them. However he wasn't about to get any hits on her either. He countered to her gut which was backhanded on it's flatside to make it harmless to her as she jumped up over his being. Keeping his next few attacks from doing much to anything except the air in the process. However he attacked as she moved to engage him again and brought his weapon harshly into a stab for her neck while axe chopping her. She blocked the axe with her zanpaktou but.. the sword attack would have been bad if she didn't have a special body when released. Dark Ice Crystallized bones formed like a cage and cushioned the impact of the sword while trying to keep it stuck in place.

With their power physically being near even he'd have a tough time getting his sword back from her without her consent..unless he could suddenly power his muscles up to a much higher degree. Maybe by releasing? Meka-Rena smiled at the thought of forcing the hollow to release his might. He didn't seem to like the idea of pushing his physical might to it's limit to free the weapon..as he let go upon being blocked. But even as Meka controlled Rena she wasn't about to fight a being who didn't have their full might. So she grabbed the weapon as the bones retracted back into her body and threw it at him. only to have him fire a cero at her while she did so. She absorbed the cero of course, but it did annoy her that her single attempt at chilvalry had been ignored with or without meaning to be.

"Ingrate!" Meka yelled as she released the energy she had just absorbed by calling the word Runic out loud. Allowing her to fire her own cero without losing any of her own energy. This was followed by volley after volley of dark ice shards that would cut the man's skin a bit if they connected. The sky darkened and it started to snow lightly due to the cold spiritual pressure being released by Meka-Rena. Though it would soon get much..much..worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaze was starting to get very irritated. The hollow did nothing more than dodge his attacks..which was only annoying because of how many Kaze had launched so far. However that was just the icing on the cake it seemed because the hollow spewed forth a gas that immediately started messing with kaze's eyes. Luckily Kaze had experience with such poisonous things before and had long since figured out a very easy yet somewhat costly, to most people anyways, way of countering gaseous poisons thanks to an old 2nd division vice-captain who thought to kill him once. He started pouring out his spiritual energy to keep the gas from his body..

In fact he poured out so much of his spiritual energy that he forced his bankai to release. His body underwent a big change that made him look more like a hollow than a human. His body increased to a 7'2'' height with what seems to be gelled back silver hair. His skin is now a darker tan and his feet are that like a dragon's. He has red wings that look very torn and old and undead like come out his back and they usually stay folded though he can use them to fly. He wears no shirt so that you see all the fine tuned muscle on his torso and he wears pants that end at both knee's. The other noticible thing is is wears a red ribbon on his right arm a little down from the shoulder.

Now he was in bankai..and his mask was still on his face. This hollow did not seem like your typical arrancar..but Kaze had not met a Vasto Lorde before..so he wouldn't recognize this hollow as one. All Kaze knew was that he was about to get serious. But before that.

"It's time!" He roared to Meka-Rena without even looking at her. Without answering back or even looking his direction she had shunpo'd multiple times to be back to back with him again. Both had their weapons raised above their head and both were smiling viciously.

"Ankoku...SHUUHA!" they cried out together as they swung their blades in unison and released as big of a wave of dark energy at their respective opponents. This wave would be easily comparable to a Tsunami in size and was the strongest attack they could use repeatedly during a long drawn out fight. The entire sky filled with black for the moment it took for the twin waves to be launched at their intended targets. For a moment.. all the humans who were capable of seeing outside near the battle saw nothing but black.

and thats all that would be done for now.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Aki leaned back and curved his lightning blades around the cero, contricted it, and destroy it. Well, that was something new. Then continued as stated.

The guy was a fast bugger, though he did manage to strike with the fire blade. Something felt different when he missed with the lightning blade. The man still had his zanpakutou, so this must have been just another skill outside of his res. He came in with SONIDO (hate to nitpick at it, but please) with a punch and a kick. He noticed the enhanced speeds and strength, only barely managing to bring his feet up to redirect the punch and stop the kick. He front flipped over him and swung with both blades.

Then Grand started to sonido all over the place, leaving after images, and spoke. Shame he didn't know about Aki Electro-detection that flips back and forth between active and non. Aki grinned at it, and still stayed calm and didn't move. When the man finally revealed himself, he put up an electromagnetic sheild to block the machine gun kicks. Aki rebuttled. "Why harm those that have not wronged you in any way? Is that your idea of fun? What is justice? What is fun? It's all in the person's definitions. This isn't fun. This isn't justice. You kill off the humans, who will make up your army? The same is true with us. Shinigami and hollow will always be at odds. And it is my job to make sure you will never rule all the worlds!"

A lightning orb surrounded him, electrocuting Grand if he was within four feet of him. Part one was almost done. Next, it expanded into balls of lightning within fifty yards of him, then soon exploded with the power of two ceros in the entire area. Aki was immune to his own abilities. Now it was Grand's turn.

Raiden Arashi saw something moving between buildings. He wasn't going to waste any time, as it certainly wasn't a shinigami or human. Without clawing his face, his mask appeared, and fired a cero at it from above. "Shock: Shougeki C!" He didn't know what it was, but he be damned if he was gonna go easy on it. He crashed down on top of the vile creature with a scythe swing just as another section of buildings started to blur or shine. It was a very strong barrier...but who activated it? (Fighting H).

Alex got done with typing in the codes and such. Another section protected. Jun radioed in. "Got the next section up and everyone inside. But I pushed myself way too hard..." The boy sounded exhausted, probably used up all of his time faster by setting people up and then doing the next section. One more to go though.

"Rest easy Jun." Alex exited the now protected base, and headed off to the next section. He blurred as fast as he can to make it, passing some blue haired vizard with a huge scythe crashing on top of some...thing...he assumed to be a sinner.

The last section, the main building to activate the barrier was destroyed. At least the surface section. The rumblings of the two vizards and their two hollow/arrancar opponents were just a few streets over. He moved over to the next three buildings, where the secondary entrance still stood, despite being half torn apart. He got to the underground lab and started typing away. Jun saved him a lot of time getting that other one up. Now it was getting this last one up before too much damage was done.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 pm

((OOC:hate to nitpick at it, but please you could have TOLD me to change it if it was out of hand, but REALLY? Changing my post on yours is very rude it doesn't matter the reason, I would have gladly changed it if you told me in PC or PMed me, but just going up, and changing it contradicting what I had in my post is not the proper way, whether your admin or if you think it was god mod or not, its just rude, if you told me in PC or something I would change it no questions asked, I'm not so stubborn...))

Grand's furious sonido's dodged the blade strike near the beginning. He blasted away the lighting orbs with his own cero and appeared right in front of Aki during the explosion. It hurt, a lot. But he took it all and kept his best straight face, on the outside, the only visible signs of being hit were the burns and small smolders. But he kept his face as serious as if it never happened. Inside his mind he was in pain, it did take effect, however right before the explosion he moved his spiritual energy creating a weak barrier around his skin stopping some damage, not a great amount, but any amount was help.

“It's my idea of food, its my idea of survival, you push us back into a corner when we need food. You are the stupid animal activists who prevent a bear from eating his fish, from eating his elk.” his makeshift flash cry ended with that. “you have no job, you are military, you have no duty to prevent a world take over of any race, in order for you to have that, you need to have the world in your own hands.” he spread his hands out. “In order for you to do that, your view of humans must be of objects for personal gain, is a child that possessive, that sociopathic” if any strikes were aimed Grand would sonido to the side or back a step, if a lighting orb struck he would go right out of the way, he was wary of any attack since he had no focus on his own mental work or offensive, he was currently focused on defensive and was staying aware to all attacks. Then he released the focus and dashed back several feet showing he was back on the offensive. He raised his gun,all 6 chambers shining dimly, and muttered. “fusil de chasse” instantly all cero spiraled the same as other cero's shot before, however they all seemed to be faintly attracted to this child in their path. 6 cero, Grand could control them, however if one were to miss it would take almost a mile to turn them a full turn, he could only minorly adjust the movements, so dodging was easily possible, however they we spread out curving in word, if dodged they would all clash together in a massive explosion with the power of 6 cero.

This blast used a good amount of energy, that and his own regeneration working on the wounds he has received. He just needed to hold out enough to get this child bankai. Time to release all the stops.

Grand dashed forward the destruction, all the energy in the blast that touched him would be instantly absorbed, for he was immune and passively able to absorb his own energy. He sensed where the child was and appeared behind the kid in a shunpou, the explosion would have died down by now, he lifted his hand over his head and quickly struck down in one fast motion, the pistol in his hand. He then aimed and shot out a strong stomp at the back along with spinning around to the front and back handing this child. He flicked the pistol around into his pocket holder and against aimed a straight kick to the face of the child, being wary of any lighting or fire attacks to come at random.

He then struck his hand out to grasp at the child's neck at the same time releasing a violent form of energy it didn't look like a cero, but it did look almost solid in a ripping motion that blasted from his hand, it contained the power of half a cero and wasn't that strong, Grand was going more conservative.

He hopped forward and struck his knee upward at the gut of the child. And then extended his leg outward, if the kid jumped or ducked, an energy wave of the same kind and power would shoot in a ring or out the sole of his foot. Grand was paying attention behind himself too, of he felt energy shift there he would swing the leg behind himself.

Surprisingly, and probably not as noticed, Grand was still gently holding his wine glass, I had a see through rubber bottom in case he dropped it that protected it from the lighting. Grand took a sip and the warmth tasted almost burnt, that was some of his good wine and that child, that worm ruined it. He chucked it as hard as he could at the child, wine spilling behind. Grand was enraged now.

Instantly the chambers filled up and Grand continuously shot 6 bala, all spiraling giving their added speed, penetration, and explosive impact power, they were much easier to control as Grand moved them around like a swarm of bees right in front of the worm he clashed two of them together making a minor explosion right in front of them the other four all aimed at the worm dead on.

He sonido'd forward and halfway there stopped letting himself drift sideways and spun in a round house kick aimed at the chest of this little prick. Grand is done messing around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the bold of lightning came at this man, he thrusted the hardened blade faster into the ground and continued his sentence while flipping over the blade. This gentleman whipped out his gun to block the slash and push him back as the knight of armor was finally summoned holding two spears. The gentleman took the hit in the gut and the knight flung upward wielding one spear outward in a sky vertical slash. Things were just getting started. During the jump, energy charged at the tip, unfeeling, however when he slashed up creating a wave, the power and speed of cero energy shot out in the vertical slash that was feelable.

He lifted the other spear over head and swung down creating a bala speed and power energy wave. This creature had a lot of tricks up his sleave.

(OOC: sorry not much to post with Guage))
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Ika saw the attack hit and put a whole in the man as he rammed his sword into the ground and knocked his blade away as a suit of armor was summoned Ika looked on as this happened "Ah...Shit this isn't good" it then struck him,this guys a Bounto and that suit of armor is his Doll.Ika saw the spear come out and launch a sky vertical slash Ika then grinned at the man "Bakudo 26 Kyakko" as he did this he immediately turned invisible and his Reitsu became impossible to track and non existent as he began to air walk towards the man known as Gauge and dodging the rest of the attacks with ease due to being undetectable.He then ran at the man in air walk and made a stab at his skull,a slash at his throat and he then made a slash to gut him.He grinned as he Shunpo'd behind him and launched a flurry of blows at the mans ribcage as he flipped back "Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō" and as he said this six pillars went to stop the targets movements and he then ran at him and aimed a vertical slash.He then Shunpo'd back waiting to see the damage and he quickly surveyed the area and thought for a second then an idea hit him and it was perfect absolutely splendid and he could do it now.

Ika rushed forwards and quickly spoke "Darkness Enclose" Darkness filled the area and visibility was less than 0 for everyone but Ika and Ika chuckled "Home sweet home aye"?He laughed methodically as he changed form and his sword became even larger up to a full 4 feet long as he Shunpo'd forwards and ended up behind the man and not the doll "Bakudo 11 Kyomon" and then Gauge and Ika were all alone,just the two of them,mono a mono and Ika grinned "Hado 90 Kurohitsugi" a dark coffin attempted to form around the man and trap him in side of it and when it did,if it did he would be lacerated from head to toe Ika Hopped out and if it missed would launch a Darkness Slash to cut the man and break the barrier to let them out and he Shunpo'd out and panted. He had overdone it a bit and knew if he were smart the best idea was to run the hell away when he got the chance if this missed but in his heart he just could not allow himself to do it,fucking pride was a pain in the ass and it may become more than that for him.He continued to breathe heavily and prayed the attack hit he prayed to the same got he didn't believe in that it hit.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Arngrim lost his sword during his attacks, and the woman was kind enough to give it back. After she tried breaking his arm with that club sword. That was why he let go. But he still fired a cero, becuase chivalry was for pompose knights not vikings. He learned something about his opponant from that act, and made her angry too. She somehow obsorbed his cero, and seconds later fired it back. He blocked it with his weapons and with a burst of strength he diverted it off into one of the buildings behind them.

He didn't watch it explode as she began to fire back a volley of ice crystals. He deflected any that came his way as best he could but a few hit, cutting his skin. One even thunked into his shoulder, peircing the armor and hierro there. It didn't get in deep though, his hierro was thick after all. He pulled it out and dropped it as the attacks fell back, Then she was gone, shunpoing towards the other man who was releasing massive amounts of energy.

It was about time Arngrim released. But he would have to wait, as the two seemed intent on ending this in one powerful go. However as the woman unleashed a massive wave of reiatsu at him, he couldn't help smiling. He'd underestimated her in the biggining, but this power made him change his mind.

The wave darkened the sky as it moved towards him. Taking it head on would be a mistake, and as beserk as he can be in a fight he had enough good sense to avoid something like this. the only issue was escaping. He wasn't that fast after all. Still, arngrim Sonido'd backwards and up, trying to get distance from the wave and up over the crest at the same time. He almost made it. Almost.

His attempt to avoid failed as the crest of the wave hit. He managed to throw up his weapons to provide some protection, but the energy ripped past, burning him, destroying his cloak of wolf skin. It left blackened marks across his skin and threw him well back from rena before he escaped the wave.

Arngrim came out the otherside wearing tattered rags, covered in burns and cuts from the attack. But he was still standing, if breathing a little heavy, and he was furious. "Set the world aflame and darken its sky, Ardientos Neblinas." He growled deaply, and a grey red smoke surrounded him as he started to change.

He grew in size and weight, and went from 6'5" to 10' even, 500lb of pure muscle. He's skin turneded redish, the marks from the attack he'd taken fading away, two large horns sprouted from his head, and a nordish mask covered his face. he was now wearing a chest plate, pauldrons and a lioncloth, thick leather and metal boots and a long grey cloak. As the smoke cleared it hung heavy around his back and the 6'5" longsword. When someone came to close, the smoke would lash out and attack his foes, hitting with the force of a bala if it hit at all.

Arngrim let out a warcry and closed on the woman. If the man got in his way he'd be happy enough to tear him appart, but at the start his attacks were aimed for her. He started with a powerful swing of his sword that launched a wave of currosive grey and red smoke at her. Besides the burning it caused, it would hit with the force of a cero. He followed this up by closing the distance and slamming down with his sword, then a back hand that contained a large ammount of strength, enough to send her sprawling if she wasn't ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Albatross laughed hideously as it saw that its smog of poisonous gases did not do as they were intended to do, but the three foot hollow did not mind at all, as it loved a challenge, not to mention puzzles. Staying a good distance away with its gaseous creations swirling around its body, as it watched the masked man unleashed more of his spiritual energy. All the while, Albatross kept on laughing, not intimidated at all by the man's power.

Watching intently, while keeping itself moving in the air, lightly, the vasto lorde watched as the woman and man came back to back, and yelled out what sounded more like a war cry than anything. To Albatross' displeasure a huge wave of black energy came surging forward, even the sky had turned black. With a calm and collected attitude, Albatross kept quiet, as it decided to teleport passed the wall of dangerous energy. Appearing a mere inch from Kaze's head, Albatross dropped down a kick, of 2,000 pounds of pure weight, along with enough strength to demolish a car, and for an added bonus the force of a bala. If the kick was deflected, Albatross would use its creation ability and create a thick layer of diamond around its body, and channel its spiritual energy inside the diamond. Then continue with a punch to Kaze's left arm, a kick to his right shin, and a knee to his groin area. Each close combat attack having the added strength of a bala, and that of the actual strength of Albatross. All the while unleashing its poisonous gases around Kaze's body while at such close proximity. If anything made contact with Albatross at that time a one foot in diameter sphere with the force of a bala would appear at the point of contact.

Whether or not the attacks succeeded or Albatross would fall back several feet away from Kaze, and would manipulate its diamond skin off of its self and make them into small one inch sharpened cylinders and fire off twenty of them at Kaze as bullets, if they missed they would be manipulated to change direction and attack from another direction.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With great annoyance, H looked above itself as it felt a surge of energy near itself, that of a vizards. As H would have no problem detecting a sudden cero, coming in its direction. Seeing the beam of energy, and hearing a shout, H quickly created a two centimeter cube fifty feet away from its position and teleported to the cube, as the cero crashed down onto the street. The sinner did not understand why it was being targeted just now, as it did nothing, but it kept its spiritual energy under wraps, and took the cube with it, as it quickly ran down the street further away from the fight behind it, all the while it kept its senses open, not wanting to be caught by surprise by a blast happy vizard.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Rena's opponent finally got serious when hit by her Ankoku Shuuha ability.. Good that ment there was no need to hold back either! With a quick bankai call out while the man was coming for her she quickly changed her clothing appearance to be more warrior like while retaining some female qualities to it. Her Zanpaktou, however, did not change..and it continued it's spinning motions to build up more energy as it had been depleted from the use of her last attack. Just as the man launched his first wave attack she was ready. She swung her own blade that caused a wave of purified and super chilled water towards his wave.. instantly freezing his attack the moment the two collided but not going any further than the point of collision.

She brought her weapon to bear as he rushed in after that attack and noticed that for once her own strength wasn't massively outmatching that of her opponents. Which got her even more pumped up about taking this man down. However as he went to backhand her she smiled and had a bone shard spike out of her body to try and impale his hand. His hit would still hurt if he continued with it but at least she had braced for it and countered it. If he didn't smack her, and instead pulled back to avoid an impaled hand, she'd counter with a jab from her spiralling weapon straight for his stomach. If he did she'd lift a hand and fire a hadou no 31 shakkaho from it right in his face while her head was moved to the side roughly from his smack.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaze was still annoyed at this stupid hollow. It seemed to have teleported past his attack and then it DARED to try and harm Kaze himself! However Kaze was a very experienced fighter..and he knew when something was too much to block with just his physical might alone. So instead of doing a cross block with his arms against the first initial kick he brought his sword up with a wave of dark energy firing from it while he smacked the leg aside. He then continued to do this for each of the attacks that followed. Using the extra power from his ankoku shuuha to block the heavy blows from his opponent. However these waves were nowhere near as big or as powerful as the first initial one..these were more spammable weaker versions of the same technique. Unlike his daughter Kaze was more used to it and thus this was possible.

The gas was beginning to bother Kaze though. His spiritual output could not be maintained and he knew it..but he got a bright idea beforehand that greatly helped him. He started to flap his dragon-like wings at a high speed while using air walk to maintain his position in the sky so that he didn't move. This caused wind gusts that kept the gas away from him and allowed him to lower his spiritual output to it's normal. While doing this Kaze breathed out a cone of darkness that would cause sickness if breathed in by Alba. The cone wouldn't go very far but since alba was in melee range it would force him to either become weakened slightly or retreat to a safer distance.

Kaze then fired cero directly at Alba without hesitation. Once Kaze determined if that hit or not..then he might do something else..

But for now he just waited with his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 am

Aki started laughing at the man's idiotic analogy. But he didn't attack and listened to it in whole. After all, that would have been rude. "Hollows are far more animalistic than humans, so you're analogy is a terrible one! As you are the cannabalizing wolf invading another wolf's territory! Look around! Some buildings now have barriers on them, they are clearly preparing for war from another pack to protect their territory! And is it so wrong to come to the aid of an ally? This is not our world, true enough, and they are not objects, also true, but neither are they food. And we are another pack that sees the true worth of the other and thus formed an alliance with them. I have my reasons to fight. You have your's. Enough with these games! Let's fight already!"

And Grand did not disappoint. Though it was misinformation he'd given Grand, Aki certainly had an interest in it. But first he need a captain's meeting to do that. Speaking of captains, where the hell were they?

What he felt from the blast was almost unreal. He waited for the last minute to dodge, using shunpo to land on one of the buildings, partly to see how strong the barriers were. He jumped away from the ceros as they hit the barrier. It shimmered, but didn't even crack. Aki watched as Grand dived into the explosion. For what reason, he didn't know. Then he appeared behind him. Almost out of instinct, the lightning blade curved and blocked the pistol whip, but not the stomp to the middle of his back. As the back hand came, he put his fire blade between his face and the fist. So if it continued, the arm would get cut and burned to hell.

Though a kick quickly aimed at his face again. What was up with aiming at his face? He hopped up, stuck his foot out to meet the kick, and jumped from it, firing two weak fire and lightning balls each, bala speed and strength. The guy seemed to be fond of back attacks. Very well. He surrounded himself with his fire blades. As soon as he felt Grand reappear again at his back, the one fire blade there exploded in a ten yard radius with the power of a cero. That explosion lessened the power of whatever Grand shot at him there, and add in his own resistance to energy outside of res/shikai/equivalent abilities, it barely did anything to him. Though the kick to the back still hurt though.

Next came a knee, which was met with a lightning blade heading striaght towards it, and another heading towards the stomach, interrupting whatever he was about to do, followed by a wave of his burn ability, interrupting him further.

Then came a wine glass that chucked at him. Aki simply moved out of the way. The guy seemed enraged now. That must have been some good wine. Six balas soon came. Again, his blades split and whipped around, exploding them before they got close, or so he thought he got all of them. Two got him dead on, making red welts that was blooding at his ribs. Then came another kick, this time to the chest. The man stepped back and spun inward, slashing all four lightning blades at Grand. Behind him, the four fire blades attempted to stab at the kick.

Aki jumped back. "Seems you're all fired up now. Can we release, now that both of us are all fired up? It's been soooo long since I used bankai...I think I forgot how it felt..."

Depending on Grand's response, Aki did go into bankai. Fire and lightning formed all around him. When it disapated, Aki had on scaly, dragon like armor covered his body, except his face, and his hair was odd mix of red and blue. On his hands were scaley gauntlets, each with three claws of his element, like Wolverine from X-men. Except the middle claw was the other element on each hand.

(OOC: For my own keeping track, Electro-Detection and Heat Exhaustion was not active this round.)

Raiden missed. And saw the little thingy run away! Rai went after it. "OI! Come back here coward!" His distorted hollow voice rang out at the odd being, whatever it was. The small boy shunpoed past him and jabbed with the opposite end of the blade. Followed by a swing with the scythe. Rai jumped up and jabbed down at the cloaked thingy, and went into a kick if dodged.

Typing away, Alex finally got done the last section done. The few buildings still standing near the two early responding vizards got the barrier as well. Though since that battle is most on the ground, he was worried. The entrance to those safe houses were the weak points. It would still take a powerful attack to bust through, but unfortunately, he had to weaken the barrier there to allow Coalition members and innocent to move inside if they weren't in it when activated. He felt the arrancar release. Great. But perhaps he can provide some support? Or go over to where that other vizard was fighting something.

Alexander clicked a few times to see what the TERC was seeing. A bounto was at the vizard's location. But not just any bounto, Gauge Jackson. A fellow Coalition member. His mental stability hasn't been good as of late. But this vizard has caused trouble in the World of the Living. So this did kill two birds with one stone. He'll still need to keep a close eye though. He will hop into the fray, but first, it would be best to see which one to hop into.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:14 am

So the asshole dodged his cero. This kid did have some things up his sleeve, however Grand simply absorbed all he could back form the explosion gaining 3/4ths of the energy he just absorbed. After most of his attacks at the kid. Pretty much failed due to those blades. He noticed the energy rise and dashed out of range of a fiery explosion, his hand was burned in the blasts and his whole body felt hot. The orbs flinging at him he simply sonido'ed of track.

Grand pulled back at the first defense, but at the end of the kick that was stabbed by flame, he shot a cero out of the sole of his shoe. He filled up mid kick after the cero dodging the blades from behind him. His leg all bloody now. He didn't want to go Res. This fight, however this child went bankai, he wouldn't have much of a choice. Before he goes in, he sensed an odd energy from before. A race he was interested and looking for. This senseless brat would have to wait later. “ALBATROSS, ARNGRIM!” he shouted out. Time to fall back for now. Plans needed to go into action and he didn't want his full power to be seen, however he may have to go into Resurrection to get out of here. It was already a failed mission with the blasted interference constantly happening. With these barriers up, there was no point to this fight anymore. “FALL BACK!” he shouted. “I'll stay behind until you leave!” he tapped his shoulder and spoke his call out. The words lingered in his mind 'Stay here until they leave, meet the race, then leave yourself.' the explosion of smoke caused a screen on this now Resurrection arrancar as he dashed out of the smoke towards the race he sensed. Coming into view he saw and odd skeleton who was in a fight. The orders where to just meet him not interfere. Hopefully the skeleton would notice him. He knew Aki was on his trail most likely, and would continue the fight until all goals were met. An energy was charging in his gun blade preparing for his route away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy hell, the man went in invisible, the gentleman felt a small prick at his head and instantly ducked down causing a slight cut. He saw some of the blood splatter in invisible air and lifted up a gun to block the throat slash at the same time shooting another bullet at the gut of his man using his other gun. As the slash at the gut came he was in the process of fighting multiple shots everywhere some being at the lower area close to him he wasted a whole clip. The bars came down out of no where. The man in armor changed his spears two dual swords and let another evil hush as he dashed forward. The man was trapped however one of the blades was thrown at him that he caught before the full weight bonded him and took the vertical slash dead on as he was imprisoned in the trap. The sword glew with energy as this gentleman's existence faded to be replaced with the knight in armor, not encased in the bars of light. He dashed forward as the new magic was being called by the time the sentence was finished the armored man was 2 inches in front of this shinigami as the coffin encased them. Both would take equal damage, however the knight didn't even seem to mind it, his body began to bleed as the imprisonment was taken down with the use of such a skill. The gentleman couldn't fight the mental instability and finally gave in as the armor seemed to attack his own master. Their was a massive explosion revealing an armored man in the middle with an oddly curved sword and pitch black long hair. A cape waving Finley in the breeze. “Thou will parish by thy hands, neh?” it was a bit sarcastically said, as if modern sarcasm in olden times. His voice was deeper, his eyes more confident. And not a single bit of spiritual energy to be sensed. His blade was encased in black energy that looked quite threatening along with a black dripping point on the blade. The aura around him seemed to distort space itself lightly, almost like a heat wave expelling from his body causing things to wave around.

The man took one step forward and disappeared almost as if he used Blur, however more silently and the space almost rippled. He appeared in front of the shinigami and sliced the sword vertically. If the tip were to touch the shinigami, he would be infected with Gangrene, if he were to jump back, the sword would pop out of its chain making it 8 feet longer as a chain sword. Which snapped back into place after slashing. All this power was so new to him. However what was his “Name...what is thy name” he questioned it out, it was meant for himself, he couldn't remember his own name. He closed his eyes and in his head he imagined two people. One shouted its Gauge however the other shouted Lancelot. He could imagine these characters so detailed. He felt the body of one, but the personality of another.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 am

Ika grinned as the man became all what the fucked at Ika being invincible and was dismayed to only make a small cut on the man though he felt a lot more satisfied when the blood dotted his shirt and with a silly grin he began to think for a second before his next attack and it was blocked by the barrel of a gun.Blood flowed out Ikas mouth as the shot hit his stomach and blew him back 10 feet,the bullet went about 3 inches deep and he rolled up as blood continued out his mouth and he was positive it had punctured a lung and he cursed as his breathing became harder and he then went for a slash at the mans gut which was quickly blocked and the man shot bullets low so Ika went high and flipped down towards the man and quickly launched a cut at this back and Shunpo'd back.The fight had went on long enough and he knew how to end it right here and now and he began to look at his arm and knew it had not taken much damage and he quickly launched a Hado 31 short range at the man before him as he Shunpo'd in close, it was just enough to burn him if it hit and as he did this he realized the man was fusing which further pushed him to do as he planned on doing but then the mans weapons changed and he charged Ika Hado 90 was done when Ika fired with the man 2 inches in front and he Shunpo'd back and his left hand was caught in his own Hado and he stood powerless as his hand was lacerated.He screamed out in pain as it happened, He Shunpo'd back after making a slash at its knees and watched as something interesting happened...

An explosion occurred and from it popped a man whom had rather long black hair was in armor and had an evil looking sword that was weirdly curved and he displayed an aura that seemed to make the fabric of space itself distort around him,much like a heat wave.His sword had long black energy on it and it leaked it as well and he made note to avoid that before he launched his next attack on the man that he hoped would finish the battle,he could get a new boot if his broke off in this guys ass not a new life nor did he plan on being forced into getting one as he heard the man speak he shook his head and grinned slyly,the man had no idea what was about to happen here.Ika dodged as the man launched the slash after disappearing much like a Shunpo or something to that equivalent and as Ika hopped back the mans blade came closer on a chain and Ika quickly hopped off of the top of it and made a slash to severe the chain and Shunpo'd back to see if that plan worked.He knew this guy was tough and he would rather die then lose a fight to a Bounto and Ika knew he had enough power to win,and if he failed Ika would be an added death to the toll already taken here and if it did not fail then this Bounto would be added to it most likely and the man would at least be severely fucking injured.Ika sighed as the realization that he would have to smoke right handed only due to his own fucking Kidou set in,thank god he was ambidextrous.

Ika grinned knowing all this power was new to this guy and also knew this could create a few openings to use an attack and as he did he heard the man utter a question that was not directed at Ika but rather the mans self.Ika knew this was chance as pathetic and unstable as this guy was he had to stop him for everyone else's good and his own,man didn't even know his own name he couldn't even lie and say some of what he was gonna do was going to be out of pure pity for the man and as he did he shook his head,it was time for this fight to come to a close and he wished himself luck as he prepared. "Bankai Bleeding Heart give me all the energy you have left" Ika felt renewed as every ounce of energy left in him flooded his body and he kept the sly grin he always had on his face as he looked at the man "are you ready to fucking die bitch I hope you are" Ika appeared above the man launching three quick slashes with his hand blades at the man and came around with the big sword to finish as a huge horizontal slash at the mans waist in hopes of cutting him in half.Ika then began to prepare one of his strongest attacks and as he did he launched a quick darkness slash at his foe, if it hit it would do Hado 50 equivalent damage and as he did this he used Darkness Transport and appeared above the man and launched a Hado 54 a huge blast that if it hit would burn the shit out of the guy and as he did this he Shunpo'd once more behind the man and made a punch for the mans face and slash at his throat with the hand blade.Ika hadn't went Bankai in a long time and he soon began to realize he to felt almost new to the power after not releasing it for so long not that it would show on his face,Ika was after all quite deceptive.He grinned at the man and planted his foot waiting for the next oncoming attack and he looked out of his now even larger dome and noticed a man standing there and he wondered what he had been doing and as he looked closer he realized it was the man he saw earlier fixing the town up.What in the hell was going on here...

Last edited by Ika Mazi (Jeff) on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Laughing amid the fight, Albatross stayed entertained as its fabulous kick missed its target, deflected by a blast of energy, but as Albatross fled backwards as more energy waves came from Kaze. Being a safe distance away, the cone which Kaze used did little to affect Albatross, having already retreated to a safe distance. Laughing still, Albatross watched as the man's wings blew away the gas, which flowed around the hollow once again.

Not even speaking, just crying out in hilarity and fun. A dark sickening chuckle that reverberation through the air. Taking its right hand, the vasto lorde snapped its fingers in a rhythm. As Albatross' eyes changed from white to black, the hollow sped forward, as if going to attack Kaze, the hollow having decided to in act a rather odd plan of action. As Albatross watched as a cero came at itself, the hollow used sonido by passing the large mass of energy, and continued forward. Creating a large cage of diamond all around the woman vizard in an instant. The cage having numerous thick bars of glittering diamond all around in a box formation, which gave the woman about five feet in all directions in room. Then creating fifty sharpened lead spikes, each one being one foot in length, and extremely sharp, the spikes were created all around Kaze and manipulated to fire at the man immediately. The cage made so that Arngrim would not be trapped inside with the woman.

Though Albatross did not stop there, creating even more interesting things, Albatross created a very thick smoke around Kaze at the same moment the spikes were created, and the same thick smoke also created around Rena. Then as Albatross flew forward in a burst of speed, the hollow created thirty heavy lances of dense reinforced steel, five on each face of the cage. (so 5 on the top, 5 on the bottom, etc.) The lances about seven feet long and heavy. All of them manipulated to fire into the a heart of the cage from all sides at once. The lances having been created five seconds after the cage.

As Albatross Surged forward the Hollow decorated itself in a thick heay set armor made of titanium. Rushing forward, Albatross watched its back for Kaze, ready to counter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a silent rattle, H created another small cubic substance high in the air, where H teleported again, being about one hundred feet away from its enemy. H being able to create substance in an instant, and upon seeing the enemy appear directly in front of H, the sinner fled upward.

H upon seeing Grand, rushing forward with great speed, felt the power of all the strength in the city at the moment. The Sinner knowing its orders from its leader Nin, Creating a slim card with information inside the letter. H created a block of its substance of fifty feet by fifty feet by forty-nine feet, leaving a very small amount not made at the moment, and fired off the entire block in small liquid globs. The glob of gue with the information inside it aimed at Grand's head as the numerous other projectiles would fire around in a craze, all of them firing at bala speed at the Skeleton's surroundings. Including the man from earlier who tried to kill the bystander Sin of Sloth.

The rain of silver goo came down in a mad rush of speed and weight as the globs of liquid smashed down upon the surface, and hopefully their targets. The goo would easily penetrate spiritual energy and cause burns and scorch marks on what it touched.

H watched and waited as it stood in the air making sure it would not be surprised again, making sure that the information reached Grand, then H would flee.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 am

Arngrim followed trough with the attack, not noticing the spike she extended from her body. It peirced his hand and he cursed as he pulled it from the spike. That followed by a hado that hit him in the face although his mask protected him for the most part. It still hurt and he staggered back. He was about to retaliate when a diamond cell formed around her, Arngrim growled at Albatross. He was just starting to have fun and all.

He was about to do something to try break the cage so he could get at his opponant when grand called to them, ordering a retreat. Arngrim sighed and shouted to albatross who seemed to busy to actually pay attention. He looked at the female, as he opened the garganta. "Next time we meet I'll kill you, and I'll enjoy it. " he said. He was backing towards the garganta, but didn't want to leave without albatross. So he waited, on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

( if you don't like me bashing Angrim outta the way Zenke say something )

Rena didn't even have the time to realize she had been trapped in a cage. It had happened so fast that Kaze was already in the cage and being stabbed by the time her perception of reality itself caught up with what had happened. Her father, who noticed the danger his daughter was suddenly in, had gone into full hollow form in order to rush in and save his slow ass daughters butt from being slain by the enemy HE was supposed to be facing. However..he didn't have the time to even think of avoiding the spears that peirced into the cage after he had broke in using brute force.

He did however roar in sheer outrage and defiance at albatross..who had pulled this little stunt..Sonido'ing to him in an instant and grabbing a hold of him with all the force Kaze's broken body had left..before gathering all of his spiritual energy inside himself and exploding with it. Causing such an overly devastating explosion that Kaze's body was reduced to nothing at the end of it..most likely doing the exact same to Albatross in the process.

Rena had basically been wondering what had hit her out of nowhere. She had been so focused on the hollow she was fighting and had gotten hit so hard all of a sudden it just kinda threw her for a loop. Though the explosion quickly snapped her out of it and she realized what had just happened.

Her father was dead.

She hated him. Hated everything about him. But blood was still blood..and now that blood was gone. She was alone in the world. Her child had been taken from her. Her father had been taken from her and both were taken because of the espada. She didn't do much of anything for a moment. But while she was doing nothing..Meka was screaming in her head like a child who had lost their most precious possession.

It didn't take long after that. Between her own hollow screaming with hate and her own mind quickly beginning to form that same hate. She had a hole open in her throat and her entire body went pale as hollow skin formed over her body at a quick rate her mask fused with her face her hair grew slightly longer and turned whitish blue and she became covered in many blue lines that make her look tribal all over her body though her clothes mostly remain intact and also turn white. (much like an arrancar's.)

"GRRRAAAAAANNNNDDDDD!!!" She roared as her own hollow energy poured from her body just from the sheer depths of madness she had fallen into. Angrim was no longer her concern. In fact she mostly bashed him out of the way with all of her might should he even try to get in the way of her mad sonido'ing dash towards Grand Chat's location. Cero fired from her mouth directly at Grand while she was moving towards him. Making it next to Aki, though she didn't know his name or even cared at this point, the same instant that the cero made it to grand. She didn't stop at Aki's side however..and continued towards Grand using Pesquisa and her eyes, which had turned both red and had gained unique design in them.

Grand was the leader. He was the one who controlled the hollow, He was the cause of everything! These thoughts repeatedly slammed into Rena's skull like a hammer at a rate of a thousand times a minute. Her child..her father.. both were lost because he told the hollow to attack the world of the living instead of just leaving it alone!

Whatever Aki did.. he would be subject to the massive amount of attacks and power Rena Lisola was putting out in a completely anger driven need to kill Grand. As her blade hurled waves of water and ice with each swing she made towards grand..all of her power backing each and every one of those swings.. She did not make a defense. She did not think of survival. She was focused on the absolute annihilation of the man she believed to be the cause of all of her misery due to her rage.

Anyone that attempted to get in the way would immediately become subject to her onslaught. There would be no exceptions, no mercy, no thinking. It would simply happen. And should the little bastard decide to run away in a garganta.. Rena Lisola would follow him even if it ment ripping open a garganta of her own making. Hueco Mundo would not serve to stop her because she had lost rational thought. Common sense was long since gone.

Last edited by Rena on Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Aki took the cero from the foot. There was no dodging that one. Though the guy did go into res. But then he started to leave. What. The. Hell. Aki pursued, firing a single lightning bolt and fire ball the strength of a cero. He was about to continue when one of the vizards suddenly lost control. He backed off as she fired and concentrated at trying to kill Grand. He saw way. One of the vizards were dead. Boyfriend? Husband? Sibling? Father/daughter? Mother/son? Aki did no know nor cared. He just stayed out of her way. And did add a lightning tornado with her strikes. It was slow moving, but was F3 leveled and caused massive amounts of damage. Hopefully, Grand would be too focused on the vizard's various blows to really attempt anything.

Globs of liquid was fired. Too easy. Aki disappeared twice before reappearing in the same spot, and fired some fire balls that were the strength and speed of a bala at whatever the skeleton thing was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The freak'in thing teleported again! This time straight up. And Rai was soon after him again, slashing at the thing. Then it started to go somewhere. Right into an onslaught of attacks from Rena and some Lightning tornado thing the other guy had fired. Rai stayed back a bit. Then came the globs of liquid. And fast too. Rai, being farther way, was able to dodge these. Then struck with black lightning. His strongest attack. At the expense, a third of his mask broke off. He followed it up with another cero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The barriers barely withstood the globs of liquid. Alex was now analyzing them. Not good...just fifteen minutes, and those globs would be through. But now is enough waiting. The green haired man and his doll exited the place with a bazooka in hand. The man aimed at the arrancar first, and fired. The rocket would explode with the power of a Gran Rey. The air was almost unbreathable, even for him. He doll also fired fifteen energy beams at the skeleton thing that popped up. Gathering spirit particles, he also made a green shuriken the size of a normal katana, and threw it at the skeleton as well.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Grand turned around to see a lot of crap coming at him at once. A cero was blasted towards him he spun around and flipped over it to meet Rena face to face, the swing came at him as he blocked with his Gun blade, ice shards flung embedding into his skin with some blood falling out however he pained little mind to the pain as he pushed back and sonido'd around. He flung one hand and fired a cero behind himself boosting him faster at Rena slamming his own blade against her. Lightning and fire blasts along with a tornado was shot at him. It was as if mother nature had it in. He kept up blocking Rena's strikes, a bit more cautious moving his blade around to block or dodge most of the ice shards at this close range not an easy task, 6 orbs each half the power of cero formed behind him. He shot them all out towards the lightning fire and tornado. They would collide with all the lightning and fire however the tornado would not be hit even though aimed at. He would push forward on Rena hard to push her back and spun his blade around firing 2 cero at the tornado in a wave motion that would cut and disperse it. He couldn't keep up a two front battle like this. During the battle he was moving around and the go struck his chest.

Energy began to burst out of him. He needed to transcend his current state. He sonido'ed away from Rena, most his wounds coming from the ice and his muscles a bit sore from matching her blade, she was a tough one. His energy exploded as his body and mind began to change. His hair flung up white and he now had two guns in his hands. His eyes were dark read his skin paler and his body a bit thin compared to before. He had piercings on his ears and had red gloves. His energy now completely hidden as his body constantly absorbs the leak back in. He took in a deep breath and turned to Aki and roared out a large energy blast diagonally down. The energy would have the force of two gran rey's if dodged it would head towards the ground. His fingernails would begin to glow red with spiritual pressure. He would then turn around and stabs his fingers at Rena, the heat with heirro would be hot enough to melt metal, on Rena's skin it would still burn however sizzle would be heard from heat on cold. He moved his energy into physical mode making his strength much better than his speed currently, he can easily switch around. He would begin to claw at Rena as behind him off his back three cero would fire one after another at high speed with no charge towards Aki, he made sure to focus on them both. Large amounts of spiritual pressure would be felt when he uses an energy attack, his full energy could be felt during those times and wave after wave would press against the barrier as he used it.

Last edited by Kano on Tue May 08, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Everything seemed to fade, the sunlight pressing down upon the city flooded with the energy of numerous beings. Beings of strength, monsters and heroes all intertwined in a mash of violence and death. Looking around slowly, Albatross noticed it was falling downwards, in a far flung spiral away from the mayhem which ensued. The being of the deceased could not even turn its fragile neck, as it gazed at a far off garganta in the distance, one it would not reach. The hollow's black eyes changed to a pure white as it hit the ground with a short thud. No large crater, just cracks webbing from the one ton hollow's body, as it hit pavement. The explosion from Kaze having sent the hollow flying in a huge rush, its enemy having died in his attempt to bring Albatross with him to death's gate. For the most part, the vizard had succeeded, and the now former exequias leader laid on the pavement of a city it cared not for. The creature's contrasting smoke curling across its severely battered body, which had been continually healed using a creation ability, but not fast enough, as fatal wounds had been made.

Albatross could do nothing but watch itself die, which it had hated the idea of dying so easily. Though, with a masked smile, the hollow watched with blurred vision a large gate open in front of itself. The red gates coated with massive bones, and chains. The hell gate opened, the wind picking up for the isolated area of Karakura, as Albatross was slowly dragged into the pits of Hell, it did not know existed until now. Without a single creak, the large gates soon closed, and disappeared, the now dead hollow gone from the face of the Earth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H was displeased to say the least. The skeleton was now being attacked by several people at once, which it really did not care for. After all the sheer amount of energy was frustrating the sinner, as it watched from the sky. It knew it had don e what it came here for, as the one glob had hit Grand. But as the skeleton was about to leave it watched as blasts of fire were coming its way at a great speed. Then came a lightening strike that was discolored to that of black. Numerous energy beams coming its way, and even a large shuriken like attack. Everyone seemed to have it in for the skeleton, however before the blasts of fire even reached the skeleton, H had decided to leave in its sinister mind.

The skeleton teleported one last time, to leave the city for what it was, a messy and violent place. The attacks missing, as H stood in hell, its globs of substance in Karakura, would then start breaking down in a matter of milliseconds, leaving not a single trace that H was there.

-Exit Thread-

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Albatross never made it to the portal, the fool went to far and the male vizard took them both out. Arngrim watched his fellow hollow plummet to the ground as anger started to bubble under the arrancar's skin. He didn't see the rest as the female vizard before him went insane, and began to transform, making a bee line for grand. Arngrim attenpted to intercept but she bashed into him hard enough to send him sprawling backwards. At the same time two arms of smoke lashed out at her, hitting with the force of a bala each if they reached her. Angrim cursed, and chased after her using bursts of sonido to try keep up.

The vizard reached grand but Arngrim stopped following, spotting another threat from below. He watched a man fire a rocket towards grand, and growled. The cero espada was in enough danger as it was so Arngrim intercepted the attack, throwing up a shield of smoke. The rocket hit and exploded, pushing him back a little, but his shield held, and as the explosion faded, a red light built up in the center, and a concentrated beam of fire 2/3 the power of the attack that hit shot back at the man with the launcher.

Arngrim turned to see grand in dire straights, out numbered, with a second vizard coming it to attack aswell. Hell no, on thors wrath would he let them beat grand like that. Arngrim let out a roar as power flooded from him and his form shifted. He becames smaller, about 7 foot, and his sword became a large battle axe. He's heirro formed into thick plates like a heavy armor. Arngrim's form shifted to smoke as he shot past rena and grand, appearing behind his king.

A grarganta ripped open as Arngrim prepared to hold until grand could escape. Argrim threw up a wall of smoke above him and 16 balls of fire rained down towards aki, a couple of seconds later 10 viking like beings made of smoke formed around him, their weapons made of flame. They were weak, but fast. Arngrim shouted. "Protect Grand!" They said nothing and all ten rushed towards the enemy. 5 fired cero a tenth of his own towards aki, the other five attacked Rena. They would die easily to her blows but would hopefully distract her long enough for grand to get his ass through that garganta.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:01 pm

The man's form shifted in response to her attacks and he began to swipe at her with hot fists..being countered as she brought her chilled zanpaktou to bear. But the sizzle of heat on cold was still heard from the collision of his hand and her weapon..with a push she separated them but then came his offense..though his hands was countered with her Zanpaktou. Though he was quite fast..most of his attacks were blocked by the Zanpaktou..others being blocked by bone shards that popped up to cushion the impace and keep the burns from happening to her skin..though the bones themselves felt weird being superchilled once again when they went back inside her body..the pain was probably immessurable..but Rena felt nothing.

And Rena thought nothing. Rena had nothing but rage. Rena wasn't home. The second something interferred in her fight..her attention snapped to it and the poor little viking ghosts were slaugtered in the stroke of a sword..a huge wave of ice frozen in mid-air over where the ghosts were now trapped and froze solid. Her nose twitched and she focused on the one who had expelled the energy to create the things..Angrim..and rushed him with sonido. Her furious onslaught of quick and powerful attacks mixed with ice and water abilities now focused on him for having gotten in the way.

"Protect Grand!"

It had said. That ment it intended to keep her from him..that ment it needed to die first. With spiralling energy bursting from her crimson energy that crackled like lightning around her body began to show itself..and in seconds it was being hurled at Angrim along with a torrent of ice shards. Before long however Rena positioned herself between it and grand..

And orbs showed up all around her body when this happened. In the next moment every single orb discharged a powerful beam similiar to hado no 88 in every concievable direction up to 75 feet from Rena..just enough to hit grand AND angrim if they didn't move backwards fast enough..with enough power to make even them back down..

Though it didn't stop with that. Rena's zanpaktou already tried hungrily to crack open's angrim's head from behind..whether her Eraser had hit him and grand or not.. if he wasn't dead..she'd continue furiously to kill him. Never stopping her blade from being in a swinging motion. If he was out of the fight or dead..she would immediately turn back onto grand.

But thats not up for her to decide at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Two cero waves hit Aki's lightning tornado, which counteracted its spin and dissipated it. Aki grinned. Clever. But then it seemed the man increased his power again. So that is an arrancar's Segunda...Guess there's no helping it... Bursts of fire and lightning consumed the man as he went into Toukai. He gained dragon wings, on the tips of his fingers were claws of one element or the other. In addition, on the back of each arm was a blade made of the other element that the claws were. He barely had time to react to the next attack. He used his electromagnetic shield. But that wasn't enough. Thankfully, his armor weakened it even more. Still, Aki was forced into the ground, and smoking.

Three more ceros came at him. His elemental blades extended and split them in half as he was going back into the air. He then created a storm that was 150 yards in diameter. From it came three fire and lightning strikes the strength of a Hado 50. But that was the least of his worries. The other arrancar laid out some smackdown. Aki matched fire for fire. And took down the five viking things with ease. "Back off! If they wanna retreat, let them! We'll finish them later!" It just wasn't worth it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An arrancar got in the way of the rocket and fired something two thirds the strength of a Gran Rey at him. Alex jumped with his doll. The Captain-Commander gave the orders. "Very well, but let's give them a good bye present! Loran!" The snake fired off more energy beams, but in addition, twenty green energy snakes was also heading towards the other arrancar. If destroyed, the snakes wouldn't explode. However, if they touched either arrancar, they would explode with one twentieth of the power of a Gran Rey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Son of a bitch! The skeleton left! Rai took off his mask and was about to go into bankai when the Captain-Commander gave the order. Raiden nodded and backed off. He was fiercely loyal to Soul Society, despite what they did to him and his kind. The bounto gave a good bye present in the form of more attacks. They'll get their's soon enough. The war had begun.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Lightning came from the sky striking Grand, he waved out his hand. Grand created 6 energy orbs and sent them raining at Aki towards the ground along with shooting three cero at almost the same instant, one instantly after the other with drill form. The energy orbs exploded on contact with half the power of the cero. He grasped Arngrim by the Collar, Dodging the remaining bolts, his hair abit Frizzed from the electrict, Damn the pain was setting in now. they killed one of his own members, These people were gonna pay later. Grand showed no emotion however since this form had void of emotion. He tossed Arngrim through the Gargatua with a sonido and went through it himself. The warp would be sealing up soon he reached heuco mundo. “Guess that test was a failure” he mumbled to himself and looked at the distance. “Arngrim, I’m gonna need some time away from the organization…do you think you can handle things as King of Espada?” he smiled mischievously. The sky was pitch black over head, nothing but white desert wasteland for miles, however as an arrancar he knew exactly where they are. He could even feel the hollow moving around by sense of energy. His own spiritual energy would be unfelt until he uses it again. All his wounds began healing more rapid from the break. He wish he could stay longer but now he knew more about the coalition. He lacked an intelligence group so he decided this whole event to see how good Karakura’s defenses were. They were able to make a shield near indestructible very fast, and it seemed shinigami forces were lacking. “Arngrim…I would focus a bit more on the shinigami rather than vizards I know you hate. Only Aki was here this time, could show signs of weakness in their organization. Still be careful however."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Arngrim grinned wickedly although Rena wouldn't see it beneath his helmet. He had hoped to bait her in, leaving Grand some freedom to escape. She furiously launched waves of ice and dark crimson energy at him, and he faught back with renewed fervor, smashing through her attacks with his great axe to swing back. He couldn't cancel out her energy out put though, and it was starting to make a mark on his heirro.

Rena moved to be between himself and grand who was no longer concentrating on aki. Arngrim seen an attack coming and countered with his own. Smoke would build up around rena and a couple of seconds later it exploded into a lance of fire shooting up and down with the power of a gran rey. Then arngrim would be dodging like crazy to avoid beams of energy, and if his own attack hit, one hit him square in the chest, cracking his heirro and sending him tumbling back. Otherwise he escaped relatively unscathe, with a good few burns more than when he started.

After that rena came in close again, trying to crack him over the head. He blocked and counted, slamming his heavy axe at her chest, and they began exchanging blows like crazy. The vizard had gone insane, and Arngrim was having the most fun of his life. So much so he almost turned on grand when the man grabbed him and threw him through the garganta. The last thing he seen before he entered the dark of the gardanta was a hoard of energy snakes. One hit off his arm and exploded, leaving burns across his heirro, another he destroyed with his axe before entering the garganta. When they were standing in the white sands he turned to his king.

"Dammit Grand, I was enjoying that." He growled. "It was a pity albatross had to get himself blown up, or we could have kept fighting.. And maybe if that damn human with the rocket launcher handn't been there." Anrgrim would make it a personal note to crush him if they ever met again. When grand revealed he was leaving Arngrim scowled.. "I dont understand why. But I'll take over, I planned on it, if something ever happened to you. Just be warned grand, I dont intend on giving it back."

Arngrim considered the next thing grand said. "I'll keep that in mind... But those humans.. We cant fight all 3 groups alone. I think we need a little extra help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next