Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) I_vote_lcapEquipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) I_voting_barEquipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) I_vote_lcapEquipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) I_voting_barEquipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Equipment by Orange again FINISHED (EVENT EQUIPMENTS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Empty
PostSubject: Equipment by Orange again FINISHED (EVENT EQUIPMENTS)   Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Item name: Special Gem

Description: The gem is a bright purple gemstone that looks a lot like amethyst. The gem is twice the strength of zanpaktou metal, but naturally formed. It is one inch in height, and half an inch across at its widest point. It looks like a cut diamond cone. with flat edges, instead of curved. The gem can be set into a ring, put into a box, or what have you.
Spoiler:
Effect: The gem can hold three sinners of any tier inside it, the gem will completely cloak the sinner's spiritual energy, not even specialized sensing abilities can detect them. The gem can be disintegrated at Media's command, as Media created it. The gem would then push out the three sinners and leave no trace of the gemstone. Otherwise, the sinners can come out of the gem at their own leisure. The sinners in the gem can hear everything that is spoken, they can experience smells and scents etc. But the people outside of the gem cannot see or smell the sinners inside. Media is able to tell if people are inside the gem or not as it is its creation. Media would also be able to hear, see, smell, the people inside the gem.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: One, For Anz' character Nin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item name: Billionaire Body

Description: Its a body with the exact same DNA, atomic structure, and so on of a billionaire named Earl Heinrich Von Helheim. This body is like a gigai, but this sinner gigai can hold a spirit of a 0 tier's power inside it. Without a spirit inside the body, the sinner billionaire gigai looks the same as if there was someone in it.

Effect: The body completely seals the person's spiritual energy, until a fight occurs, and then the spiritual energy is manipulated to take the feeling of any other race's spiritual energy flawlessly. It is impossible to determine a difference even with specialty sensing skills. However, Orange Media is able to tell who is inside the body, as it is Media's creation, and has made special precautions. If the gigai is compromised, or the person inside the body does not want others to know about it, the body can self destruct leaving no trace whatsoever that it existed.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: One, For Anz' character Nin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item name: Tier 0 Body

Description: A sinner gigai that a 0 tier can use. The gigai will not let out any spiritual energy until combat, When no one is inside the gigai, the sinner gigai looks like a plain wooden mannequin.

Effect: The Gigai takes the appearance of whoever is inside it. The gigai can be self destructed with the force of three gran rey ceros in an enormous sphere. The blast will cause burning damage, concussive, and temporary loss of hearing. (Big boom) The person inside the gigai is not safe from the blast and noise, and the gigai will be destroyed after detonation. Media is able to tell exactly where the gigai is at all times, and what is using it. The detonation can be triggered by Media, and Nin can as well if Nin has the chip (see below) implanted.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: One, For Anz' character Nin to use as needed.
Item name: Cloaking Thing

Description: A small specialized computer chip is implanted into the sinner's body. It looks like a green flat board only 2 cm wide and 2 cm tall. It is flat, and has many designs on it.

Effect: The chip is immune to heat, pressure, and the elements. The chip is able to change the sinner's spiritual energy to other race's spiritual energy flawlessly, it is impossible to determine a difference even with advanced sensing abilities. From Vizard, to hollow, to humans, and everything else. When a sinner is not in combat, their spiritual energy is completely cloaked, as if they don't have any. Media can tell who is using the chip or not as it is Media's creation.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Sinner's only

Last edited by Orange on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment by Orange again FINISHED (EVENT EQUIPMENTS)   Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 am

Special Gem: I'm iffy on because it doesn't have a limit on the tier of Sinners allowed to hide in it.

Billionaire Body: Only way to keep the reiatsu disguised is to have the set amount in it. You have it set at too little, any more than that will allow the true reiatsu to be felt, just be aware of it is all. Also, a certain length of time before that reiatsu disguise wears off once a fight starts. It can't disguise the power indefinitely, much like how you can't keep Bokudo 26 active the entire thread. It's a device, so it does have limits. Aki's reiatsu disguiser for Kuri's fake death thread has a similar limit, though not explicitly stated nor actually created as it is a one time use. Where I don't think this is just a one time use.

Tier 0 Body: Not sure what the point is... but I also need a bit more specifics on area of effect. And a lower power too. Three Gran Reys is a little much... even for a single shot...a single Gran Rey is enough...maybe a Gran Rey and an average cero...

Cloaking Thing: Just so I'm clear, but the Cyber Eye, Visor, and Raiden's eyesight can still see that it's not really the race that it's pretending to be, right?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment by Orange again FINISHED (EVENT EQUIPMENTS)   Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:56 am

Twice as hard is pretty much impenetrable. I'll agree to As hard as Zan Steel. Also no spiritual cloak. It would be largly unfair for someone to get in a fight with Nin and out of no where it turns into a 4 vs 1.

How strong is the explosion of Billionaire Body

And Jun, about your comment on the cloaking Thing it states that abilities can't sense it so i dont see why Raiden would be able to tell the difference.

Also mind you if one is destroyed, they are pretty much gone in terms of how many you made. I dont want you to have "Infinate" Tier 0 bodies.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Equipment by Orange again FINISHED (EVENT EQUIPMENTS)   Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:04 am

I will wait for Anz to post in this thread, as I made these equipment on the premise that both staff and Anz had come together and talked about the event. I will edit the above equipment once Anz posts for his end as well. I need more information from both ends as it seems i'm being left in the dark about the event these items are for.

Billionaire body explosion - the gigai just dissolves basically, no big boom.

0 tier body- alright lower explosion is fine.

Why does it matter how hard the chip is if its embedded in someone's head, or organs?

All the equipment is for the event, so the gigai and gem would be a one time thing most likely, again I was left in the dark about this.

And again the equipment stated one would not be able to tell what is what while using the chip, so abilities wouldn't mean anything. If the sinner wanted to be a human, it would feel exactly as a human.

I also sent a PM to Anz, so hopefully he'll post here when he has the chance.

EDIT: I changed the title to event equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equipment by Orange again FINISHED (EVENT EQUIPMENTS)   Equipment by Orange again FINISHED  (EVENT EQUIPMENTS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Equipment by Orange again FINISHED (EVENT EQUIPMENTS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: