Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Fraction of a challenge  I_vote_lcapA Fraction of a challenge  I_voting_barA Fraction of a challenge  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Fraction of a challenge  I_vote_lcapA Fraction of a challenge  I_voting_barA Fraction of a challenge  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Fraction of a challenge  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Fraction of a challenge  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Fraction of a challenge  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Fraction of a challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

A Fraction of a challenge  Empty
PostSubject: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:54 pm

The white desert, an endless white desert that covers the ground, there are no plants; the trees were not trees if anything they were rather quarts-like minerals. The desert was white, while the sky was black; white and black, that’s how the young espada saw his world. Staring blankly at the sky, he looked rather calm or peaceful; though the white sand that surrounded him was tainted in a crimson tint. Lifeless corpses and body parts went on and on around the arrancar, yet as he stared up and into the sky it was as if they weren’t even there. Power and dominance, that was all that mattered in hueco mundo. If you are strong then you must get stronger and take over or else forever be ruled. Being espada number seven, Hiei was respected; though he still wasn’t quite there. Being young he is often underestimated and disrespected thus pushing the arrancar to push himself to his max.

Though living a life of constant fighting was also very lonely even though the arrancar would never admit it, very few comrades trust each other and he himself did not know too many he would give his life for. He liked Grand very much, but something seemed a bit different with him lately; rumors say that the arrancar may be leaving, but Hiei himself really hopes not. Grand had always seen Hiei’s potential as he himself went from a numero to a fraccion and finally an espada. Now his goal was to become espada number four which means that he needed to find followers. Though he was all for power; he didn’t really care for his fraccions to be powerful, he was more looking for interesting arrancars. So far for the last few months he had found nothing, but the usual that attempt to fight him and die trying. Staring at the sky, he was now taking a break from his hard work. Indulged in his thoughts, he wondered if maybe he wasn’t looking at the right place or if maybe interesting arrancars are rare especially with his taste. Closing his eyes the young espada was about to take a nap with he felt a sudden reitsu…
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Beroli'm felt like he was left alone. He had no Espada leader. It was obvious that NOW he had to be that Espada leader. This made Beroli'm feel much bigger, but it also shrunk him down to size. It was a sobering sensation, one that Beroli'm made less effective on his mind by mindlessly killing things. Instead of smiling, however, he was sullen and emotionless, even as the blood splattered upon his skin with every head he hewed and every body he cleaved. He could sense another reiatsu's strength; it was the 7th-ranked Espada. He didn't remember, or care to remember, his name. All he could really do was just keep cutting, keep slicing, keep dicing.

But he could prove his worth. He could prove his importance. Beroli'm could prove that he belongs in the spot that was once held by his leader, Helba, and by Harribel. Though both were women, they were both great in power. Regardless of this, Beroli'm would find his opportunity to stand tall in the face of adversity. He will use this lowly Espada as a stepping stone to advance his position and his own strength, growing from the fight and using this child's blood as the fertilizer of that growth. He kills the last Adjuchas that tries to devour him, and then turns to face the Espada who is a few miles away.

((what a play on words this topic is))
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 pm

A familiar reitsu suddenly awoken the espada; it was one he rarely forgotten, the one arrancar whom had gotten the espada where he was. It was an experience the young espada could never forget; especially since it almost killed him if it weren’t for that somebody had interfered. Beroli’m… known for his strength and durability, it’s been a long while since he had seen him; so long that he had almost forgotten that he had wanted a rematch with him. Standing up he was a bit curious as to how much this arrancar had changed since their last encounter, but keeping an unenthusiastic expression he was against showing his false emotions. They were all arrancars; monsters with fake emotions. He didn’t believe that it was possible for him to have real emotions, if anything the only reason he believed arrancars reacted were because of memories of their human life. Hiei being born a pure breed arrancar; he never had a before life, there for he wasn’t sure how to react. Throughout time he began to copy others seeing how they become angry, he attempts to mock them; pain was the only feeling he actually believed everyone felt. Not that pain had anything to do with emotions; it was just the fact that the body had nerves that sent signals to the brain, telling them that they were in pain. With this in mind, he wondered what Beroli’m had thought; seeing as though Beroli’m is also a pure blooded arrancar.

By using sonido, the short spikey haired arrancar appeared before Beroli’m. He wore a white jacket with one sleeve completely missing on his left arm showing his bare left shoulder while the right sleeve was long yet having a loop still showing his right shoulder, a black sash, white hakama, black tabi, white zōri and a black tattered scarf. In addition to this he was also tainted in the blood of his enemies, the red making a bright contrast in the mist of the white uniform. His hollow hole was not visible at the moment, nor was his number. “It’s been a while hasn’t it?” he said as he folded his arms. He seemed slightly pleased at the site before him, seeing as though both he and Beroli’m were both killing hollows. “Remember me?” he asked the arrancar as he lifted up his right arm. Underneath the long sleeves, his arm was visibly bandaged completely; the day he first fought Beroli’m, Hiei had to use his ultimate attack that had almost killed him thus losing the ability to properly use his right arm. It’s been a long time since then and Hiei had recovered, but the scars were still left behind constantly reminding him to get stronger. “You did tell me never to show my face again to you, unless I have gotten stronger…”
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:20 am

Beroli'm saw him coming, and he didn't move an inch as the child uses his sonido to appear directly in front of him. He noticed the blood all over his clothes, a sign of strict combat. His muscle tone was improved, a sign of dedicated training. His eyes were shining as brightly as the moon, a sign of good health and greater will. "It has been quite some time, yes," Beroli'm says, not going for his blade, "and you have grown since we last tested each other." There was no denying the maturation of the child standing before him. He also knew something that Hiei seemed to try to hide. "There's no point about hiding it, boy. You are an Espada now, that is clear. By your stance, by your strength, by the power dripping from you," Beroli'm says, pausing to lick his lips, "you have become one of the gods in this land. I have been forced to become like that of the Premira: a lone wolf. But where he created a spirit out of his own great reserve of reiatsu, I am truly alone. You are but a copy of his, an attempt to be a lackey and steal the aspect of death he embodies. You are a creature of ambition, and I have been your brass ring all this time."

He could feel his own blood boiling, his sword sharpening with the excitement of the promise of war with this boy. His energy began to grow, his fangs glinted in the moonlight as he smiled. The moon started to change colour and warp (only for Hiei to see), as black energy begins to consume his body. Beroli'm was finally going to get a chance to prove his worth and replace Helba. Beroli'm would use this child, no matter how strong the child was, to prove he is deserving of the title "Espada". His aspect would be Chaos, as all things in chaos must come to an end, and order is chaos' reaper.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Hiei semi-smiled as he spoke, though he was expecting to see his blade pointing at his throat; he spoke telling him how he matured and also told him not to hide that he was an espada. This made him a bit curious since he wasn’t purposely hiding his number; it was the fact that his number was imprinted on his hip that he didn’t show it out finding it rather annoying, but as the arrancar spoke Hiei pulled his white hakama a bit lower to show off his number as to confirm that Beroli’m was indeed correct about his number. “I’m glad you pesquisa had also improved, you got me right on my number.” He said as he paused. He continued to speak saying something quite interesting; it gave him a few creative ideas which began to fill his empty void. The very first time he met Beroli’m he was afraid, the arrancar was definitely an interesting case; there was something about him that differenced him from other arrancars. Now that he had better control of his powers and now that he had matured more, he was more interested in the arrancar. Rising in positions wasn’t going to be easy, but then again where was the fun in everything being easy.

As the arrancars began to emit his reitsu, he could see his fangs shine in the moonlight. It was a sight he recalled very well, it was once patronizing. Watching the black energy consume his body; the espada unsheathed his sword. “I told you before, that I had wanted a rematch with you. I promise, this time that I will make it worth your while…” he said still keeping an eye on his black aroma. “Before we start however… tell me, what do you call that?” he asked referring that to the black energy. He had always wanted to ask, but at the time being he wasn’t worth being answered. Now that he had respect, he had finally asked the about the one ability that haunted him.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:24 pm

"The Nightmare Aura," Beroli'm says, as a large and beastly-looking snake wraps around him harmlessly, while hissing and snapping at Hiei. "I picked it up easily enough. My Pesquisa was always strong, but you also never heard that I was once Helba's Fraccion, did you? That's how I knew of your number. Also, you tend to hear things from those who are more afraid of what they do not know." Beroli'm scratches under the snake's jaw as it glares menacingly at Hiei, as if the creature was truly alive. However, that is one thing Beroli'm would not share about his aura. With his energy, he even made the moon glow blood-red, turning the sand an eerie crimson. However, for someone on the outside looking in, they would not be any the wiser. "Fear is like a flower plucked too soon," he says, his eyes glowing as his body fades like the Cheshire Cat. "If you prune away the buds too soon, you will never know how it will smell or how it will blossom."

Without any warning, the snake struck at Hiei. The illusion was strong enough, although, with Hiei's power, he could see through the aura's true intention of hiding the fact Beroli'm thrust his sword with great force. As with everything to do with his aura, it is all a ruse, a cheap parlour trick. But how many, including Hiei, were able to figure this out? Even those stronger than he were tricked and defeated. Even with this, he had more up his sleeve, and more strength yet to be expressed. The only thing Hiei can do is block or dodge, unless he wants to be impaled through the shoulder with the black blade Anaquilador.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Beroli’m responds towards the espadas question as his beastly snakes began to wrap around him making all kinds of threatening sounds. “Helba, now I see… how interesting…” he commented knowing that Helba is indeed a terrible foe to cross. However he never quite met nor fought her before and so he did not know her very well at all; the only thing he knew about her was her face and the rumors that went on about her. The vicious snake glares back at Hiei with piercing eyes; how long those eyes haunted him and now he was facing them again, but this time he didn’t feel afraid. This time he felt anxious, curious and even excited by what may or could happen. He speaks again talking in riddles as his body fades into nothing, hearing his voice echoed the espada looked back and forth in order to see which direction he would be coming from. “True, but then again I was never a fan of flowers in the first place.” He said as his third eye beneath the hollow like bandana began to emit a purple glow.

Red eyes suddenly narrowed as the snakes went for the kill; a smile suddenly widened showing the young arrancars fangs. “So it is revealed then…” he said as he saw through his attack. The young espada was becoming unintentionally excited as he blocked the arrancars sword, slamming it upwards before launching a cero oscuro point blank at his chest. Hit or miss the espada wouldn’t care less for he saw this as a mere game rather than a fight to the death. By using sonido the arrancar would appear from above aiming several blows with his sword across his neck arms and chest. if he finds an opening he would launch bala, but if he doesn’t see in opening he would use sonido once more to appear at the bottom where he would shoot a bala from there.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:11 am

Beroli'm grits his teeth, the black energy being dispelled and the moon returning to its white pallor and shine. He had to act quickly, but he wouldn't be quick enough. He jumps back, while still in the line of fire, and fires his own black Cero into the beam. In the meantime, he raises his sword to block what he could from the blast. There is an explosion from the clashing energies, sending Beroli'm flying back across the white sand. His Pesquisa was not crippled by the sudden explosion, which would have shaken a weaker-willed man. Digging his hand into the dirt, he grabs a handful and throws it into the air, just as Hiei comes down with his sword. Beroli'm slips aside and swings his fist at Hiei's face, withdrawing his hand quickly (whether hit or miss) as he brings his sword up to block another of Hiei's strikes. Combining his Pesquisa and his reflexes, Hiei would be mostly unable to break through Beroli'm's defence. However, with Hiei's increase in strength and reiatsu, it pushes Beroli'm back in the sand.

Before Beroli'm can charge forward for an attack, he looks down to see Hiei with an energy ball in his hand. Beroli'm jumps aside, getting caught in the left shoulder and rolling across the sand. He slowly starts to get up, his left arm almost completely dead at his side. He slowly starts to move it, in an attempt to get the feeling back. "You've grown drastically," he says, "but don't forget how I crushed you, even after you shifted into your Resurreccion..." Beroli'm extends his arms in a crucifix position, as clouds block out the moon and rain begins to pour down. The pungent and metallic smell of blood permeates the air, as the liquid permeates Hiei's clothing. Beroli'm becomes encased in a scabby shell, as the blood continues to layer over his body. The scab is unbreakable by anyone who tries to attack it. "Destroy the world," he says, his voice echoing ominously across the desert, "Anaquilador." The scab explodes, revealing Beroli'm's new armored form. He slams the point of Anaquilador's new form into the sand, causing a ripple to cross the desert past the horizon from where they stood, just by the sheer weight of the blade. The effervescent blue haze that leaves his armor crawls across the sand, choking a small patch grass and turning it into dust. The eyes that gleam through the armor are as blue as the haze, and are just as deadly.

Suddenly, black energy obscures Beroli'm's gaze from Hiei's sight. "Cero Ojos," he says. The sudden blast leaves the visor, launched directly at Hiei with almost the same speed of a Bala, but not quite. If the attack misses, Beroli'm launches himself at Hiei, swinging the massive single-edged sword to decapitate Hiei, instead of simply cutting off his arm. If the Cero Ojos hits, the attack is enough on its own to let Beroli'm stand still, to wait for Hiei to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:33 pm

As soon as the espada blocked the arrancars sword, he caught a glimpse of Beroli’m gritting his teeth. “Are you mad?” the spikey haired arrancar asked sarcastically as he the other male leaped back. Launching his beam the dark arrancar attempts to counter with his own black cero; amusement, that’s how this arrancar felt and for a moment he thought that he might have had to leave hueco mundo to find a more worthy opponent. The colition created a big explosion which the arrancar simply avoided the blast by using sonido to appear from above as the arrancar skidded across the sand. Taking aim, he barely noticed the sand till it already hit him in the eyes; the sudden distraction of the burning sensation caused him for a brief moment to lose concentration as his sword stabs nothing but the sand. Feeling a hit to the face, the spiky haired arrancar attempted to slash out at him but was still blind to see him. The hit hurt pretty much making him slightly moan, but the sound of the swords clashing was much louder; pushing him back the arrancar fell back into the sand.

Keeping his burning eyes closed he used his third sight to catch sight of Beroli’m; as the arrancar attempted to attack, the spiky haired espada was instantly below him when he launched the bala. Jumping aside Beroli’m couldn’t avoid the energy ball losing his left arm in the process and as well as sliding across the sand once more. Standing before him Hiei watched with a twisted smile, his eyes were slightly redden from the salty sand but besides that and the bruise on his face he was pretty fine. The man spoke and Hiei listened for a brief moment in silence. “I would never forget that day… you showed me how weak I truly was and now… it won’t be long till I become tercera espada…” he said darkly. Beroli’m suddenly begun to unleash his resurreccion; the clouds then covered the moon and rain began to fall. Looking up he watched as the water hit his face before looking back at Beroli’m in curiosity. Despite his cold blooded nature, he wasn’t one to attack somebody when they are about to show their true power and so he waited patiently to see what had once scared him. As he spoke there was an explosion revealing Beroli’m in a different form. Watching his weapon slam against the sand a wide grin graced his face, he wasn’t the only one who had gotten stronger. Blood red eyes staired back with amusement against the cold blooded blue eyes of Beroli’m.

Suddenly a black energy was shot out at Hiei, being caught in the gaze the espada was hit and sent flying; he did know that he heard him clearly say cero, so he wasn’t expecting the blast to have come as fast as a bala. Through explosion a cero was instantly shot out back at Beroli’m, if avoided the arrancar would appear right behind the cero and use cero doble to shoot it back at beroli’m. hit or miss the arrancar would speak seeming very amused about the whole situation; this side of Hiei didn’t normally come out, but seeing as though he knew Beroli’m he felt comfortable. “That really hurt, I had almost forgotten that you could shoot cero’s threw your eyes.” He said as he then ran at him all the meanwhile as dragging his sword across the sand; as he got close enough he lifted up his sword drawing sand into the air as he made a flip in mid air and preformed the arts known as Senmaioroshi a technique where multiple blade movements take place so fast that they can literally shred a target into pieces.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Beroli'm smiled under his visor, holding the massive sword in front of him with both hands (Anaquilador's form now is a single-edged blade) to block the Cero. He leans forward as the attack starts to carry him backwards through the sand. As the attack dissipates, he hears Hiei get cocky about how much of a surprise the Cero Ojos was. Beroli'm watched him closely, charging forward as Hiei does. He also leaps into the air with him, spinning horizontally to Hiei's vertical flip. Again, Beroli'm grabs his sword while spinning in the air, doing his best to parry as much of the Senmaioroshi as possible. With the speed of Hiei's attacks, it took all of Beroli'm's concentration to keep his reflexes sharp. The last blow is held at bay by Beroli'm, looking right into Hiei's eyes as he pushes against the blade. Beroli'm smirks and points his finger at Hiei's chest, hanging on tightly to the blade.

In Beroli'm's steel armor, there were gouges and some dents, a result of the Senmaioroshi that he could not block. However, underneath there was clean skin. On the left side, as well, the arm was showing signs of regeneration, as the flesh underneath was visibly going from red, with blood vessels and veins and muscle visible, to white, as the skin return to his arm. "The joys of having this armor," Beroli'm says, still pushing against Hiei's attempted overhead slash, "is that it acts like a regeneration chamber and as a virtually-unbreakable shield." The steel itself wasn't returning to where Hiei broke it, but that would be remedied. However, before anything can be done, black energy forms a ball on Beroli'm's finger. "Cero Oscuras," he says, blasting it into Hiei's chest, if it hits. If Hiei tries to slip away, Beroli'm uses his Pesquisa, turning and facing wherever he ends up, even if it means looking at him while upside down in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Beroli'm kept a good eye on the spiky haired espada, as the espada charged he himself did so as well. Both arrancars leaped with skill as the match continued; Hiei specialized himself in both speed and zujutsu and so preforming Senmairoshi was nothing special, but seeing as though Beroli’m was keeping up with him he was becoming more and more anxious. For a brief moment both arrancars eyes were locked on each other; Hiei’s eyes were glowing a bright red as he held an open grin showing of his canine teeth. Excitement, anxiety, curiosity, coldblooded and fear were written in those eyes; the combination was very peculiar and it was driving the espada crazy. Beroli’m suddenly smirks and points his finger at the young arrancars chest; he speaks about his armor causing the boy to realize why he couldn’t harm him before, but what he said next caught his attention even more. “Cero oscuras” Hiei’s eyes suddenly widened in shock, he didn’t know that somebody of his class was able to perform such a beam.

The cero slammed and hit the child point blank in the chest causing him to fly, skid across the sand and then slam into a solid rock that cracked and crumbled on top of him. For a brief moment there was no recall, but then all of a sudden the rocks suddenly exploded revealing the young espada covered in burns and bruises. Blood trickled down the sides of his lips as he smiled. “Cero oscuras… there aren’t too many arrancars that can perform such a cero… I like it…” taking up his sword, he slightly licked the blade. “You know I’ve been looking for a decent arrancar to assist me for a while… Marie is a pretty good healer, but she isn’t a fighter… you can only imagine the chaos we can cause…”

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 pm

((Oscuras, not Oscuro.))

"Then let your wench be your assistant," Beroli'm says, his voice booming and warping like that of a masked Vizard. "I am no one's bitch, and there is no way I will yield to you!" Beroli'm laughs and starts running across the sand, the armor clanging, his footsteps causing sand to fly into the air as the weight of his armor causes small craters in the dirt. "I will take both arms this time!" he cries out with glee, reaching Hiei's position in relative time.

With a flare of energy, the steel is repaired, just before Beroli'm swings his sword across his chest, looking to cut Hiei in half with it. If blocked or dodged, Beroli'm quickly regains his composure for his next attack: a kick to the chest if blocked, a leap towards Hiei's new position if dodged. He lowers his head for a headbutt after leaping forward (in either case, as he leaps forward to pursue Hiei after the kick to the chest). If the headbutt misses, Beroli'm plants his foot, turns and goes for an uppercut slash if Hiei is within range on either side, thrusting forward if Hiei remains in front. If the headbutt is a hit, it leaves two shallow punctures in Hiei's chest, depending on how shallow each puncture is according to his power and his Hierro's thickness. After this, Beroli'm stands straight up and swings with a straight right punch after shifting Anaquilador to his left hand. Hit or miss, Beroli'm stands straight up and returns his sword to his main hand.

"For better chances of your survival," Beroli'm says, "you had better start trying."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:56 pm

“We will see about that now won’t we?” he responded keeping his same amusement as Beroli’m laughed and raced across the sand. as the aposing arrancar speaks out the espada smiles. “Never count your demons before their born… you might lose one.” He said as the arrancar came close at him. swinging his sword the arrancar dodged it with sonido; sensing that he wasn’t finished the arrancar closed his wings in defense that way he wouldn’t have gotten harmed by the arrancars headbutt. “Don’t you forget, I’m not that scared little child anymore.” He said with a big grin.

The arrancar swiftly swings a punch which this time instead of avoiding it, he takes the hit at the same time as launched his fits of the mortal flames right in the man’s gut. Right punch send the espada back, but with a swift move was able to back away from his sword. The man spoke up telling him how he needed to start trying and the spiky haired arrancars grin only widened. “Why end the game so soon when we can spend an eternity fighting?” and with that said the arrancar looked as though he remembered something. “Although then again I do like to give my fans want they want.”

his body suddenly incinerated on black fire as he charged right back at Beroli’m; he was much faster in his resurreccion form then in his original form. Coming from in front he suddenly used sonido to appear from his left and shot a flaming uppercut if it were to miss or if he were to back away with the opposite hand he would launch something similar towards a flame thrower. However if the uppercut landed then he would swing his leg for a flaming kick towards his lower abdominal. His body was barely visible in the black flames, but his black eyes and red orbs were somewhat visible within the echoes of the laughter.

Appearing from behind, dark hands would attack him from in front since he would be using himself as a distraction. Caring a wide evil grin he suddenly launched something similar to a cero oscuras, but it was in form of a bala. His dark hands would instantly cut off his escape as each hand would attempt to hold him down though the blast may take out three of the seven arms.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Beroli'm's speed had improved as well, to the point where he was not slowed down by the massive weight of armor on his body. He moved quickly, slipping away from the burning uppercut, only to be doused in flames from Hiei's hand. Though Hiei's body was effectively obscured by the flames, Beroli'm's Pesquisa was superior to that, forming a general outline of Hiei's body. He felt and saw Hiei coming around him, allowing the flaming hands to grab him by the arms. However, this happens AFTER Beroli'm spins around, his sword up to block the Bala as it rushes at him. The force of the blast sends him flying, skipping across the sand a few times, a total of 20 feet. Most of his armor gone from the blast, Beroli'm stands up. Half of his face is revealed from under the steel helm, one eye glowing red and the other eye glowing blue. The armor that remains is dented and ready to fall off. The armor that is stripped away reveals a mostly-nude Beroli'm underneath, the skin only lightly scorched; a Bala is more quick impact than consistent force.

"Who said I was a fan?" Beroli'm says, licking his lips as his chest heaves. Blocking that blast without losing ALL of his armor took a lot of outward strength on his part, along with the reiatsu that fueled most of the resistance. "All I know is that you can't hide from me in those cheap flames of yours. If anything, those hands you conjured up merely tickled as they tried to restrain me." Beroli'm extends a gauntlet-gloved hand and fires his Cero in response, holding his palm flat to broaden the beam. The sand that was exposed turned into glass from the force of the beam. Of course, with Beroli'm's strength (at the time of this post), there wouldn't be anything close to what would be necessary to do to Hiei what he did to Beroli'm.

In response to that, whether Hiei decides to take the blast or not, Beroli'm uses his Sonido to appear close to Hiei. If he is taking the Cero, Beroli'm appears behind him. If he dodges the Cero, Beroli'm appears in front of him. In either case, Beroli'm's gaze appears black as Hiei's flames, as Beroli'm fires another Cero Ojos.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:56 pm

(Sorry I forgot to explain that his dark hands were telekinesis like.)
The espada is deeply amused as the arrancar was fast enough to slip away from his upper cut; it was making him excited as he launched his flame thrower with the opposite hand. However since Beroli’m was in no mood to play around then, Hiei was going to show him a little taste of what he’s got. As he shot the bala Beroli’m was able to block it with his sword though it had sent him twenty feet away. Smiling at this the spiky haired arrancar took in his appearance, who would have known that beneath Beroli’m armor was skin seeing as though not too many arrancars lived to tell the tale. “I see you’re not a full monster now are you…” he slightly teased in his own amusement though not even he laughed.

Beroli’m then asked a question and the arrancar shrugged, “well you’re the one who wanted to change this game into blood bath…” he responded sounding a bit more his age as he crossed his arms across his chest in annoyance. Beroli’m then commented about his flames and the spiky haired boy chuckled. “Cheap flames, oh come on I know they haven’t matured yet but still don’t give me too much credit. As for my dark hands, you shouldn’t underestimate them… they have a talent for ripping a man to shreds…”

The arrancar then fires out a cero making the young arrancar smile as he almost instantly sucked it up to be able to use cero doble. Since he looked like he was taking the cero, beroli’m appeared from behind. Using his pesquisa he was able to turn fast enough to be able to launch the cero doble back at the arrancar just as he fired another one of his cero ojos. The colition of cero’s caused a massive explosion, but Beroli’m cero was stronger. Using pesquisa Hiei quickly continued the fight though he was visibly burned from the explosion, he didn’t get the full impact but he still felt it.

Taking out his Jaō Ensatsu Ken he appeared from above the arrancar and used a strange technique that was like the combination of a Ryōdan and a Senmaioroshi seeing as though he was gripping his sword with two hands and he was literally trying to shred Beroli’m into pieces. Slashing his flaming sword so fast that it was hardly visible he attempted to slash at him twenty two times in a mere moment. If he were to move, the arrancar would use his sonido to catch up with him however if he were to hit or miss he wouldn’t care as his last swing would would send the sand up and into the air towards Beroli’m bare skin and because the fire was so hot right before it would hit the skin it would transform into glass in order to tear at the skin.

“I noticed that both times when I fought you how the sand responds towards our powers, don’t know what you think, but it sure gives me a few creative ideas.” He said hit or miss as the sand around him would turn into glass from how hot he was. The dark hands would then lift them and use them as projectiles as he would launch them nonstop at Beroli’m.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Beroli'm was blown back from the collision of the two special Ceros. He still took damage, fully exposing his face. Beroli'm's regular clothing began to reappear over the exposed skin, but he still held on to his Resurreccion form. Just as Beroli'm fully recovers, he turns and lifts his sword towards Hiei's new position overhead, suddenly taking hit after hit to the blade and his forearms. Each slash dug a little deeper into his Hierro, blood starting to squirt out as Hiei's blade got deeper and deeper. Beroli'm grits his teeth and, just as Hiei finishes his attack, gets out of the way before he ends up losing his arms at the elbow. Blood runs down his arms, dripping onto the white sand. He just managed to slip out of the explosion that turned the sand into glass, threatening to cut up his exposed flesh.

It didn't help that the rest of the sand around Hiei, fueled by his flaming reiatsu, was turning into glass. Beroli'm didn't have much left in his tank either, so, relegating his efforts to blocking the barrage of shards, he turns his sword so that the flat of the blade faces the glass and starts knocking down as much of it as possible. It felt like an infinite barrage, and it could very well be, as more sand is converted into glass. Beroli'm's breathing becomes more and more hoarse as more and more of the shards shatter off the blade, some of it digging in to his flesh; with each move, the shards dig in to the Hierro deeper, eventually hitting the muscle, further slowing Beroli'm down. With his reiatsu lowered significantly with the pain he is enduring, a shard of glass pierces through Anaquilador, causing the blade to break. Beroli'm has to catch the piece of glass with his bare hand, blood running down the shard as his hand is cut very deeply.

"Damnit!" Beroli'm cries out, as more shards come flying. He curls up and attempts to dodge as best he can, his Hierro being pierced and cut in to, blood squirting in to the air with those pieces of glass that cut deeply enough. His clothes in tatters, Beroli'm's nudity is slowly exposed.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Red, such a strange color the espada both enjoys and dislikes in so many occasions; it was hard to explain seeing as though it was the color that meant so much, but at the same time very little. As the man cries the shards finally came to a dead stop. “It wasn’t wise to have insulted my dark hands, you see at times they have a mind of their own and it takes great effort to get them to stop.” Keeping a wide grin across his face he walked towards the curled up man, the white sand was now tinted red just like his previous battles. If he tried to lift up the dark hands would launch more shards to keep him down, but if he stayed down; no harm would come. “The last time we battled, you wanted to kill me. If it weren’t for that arrancar you would have succeeded. However, I have gotten much stronger since the last time we fought and even surpassed your level… which means there is good chance you will do the same.” His eyes slightly darkened as the espadas finger glowed in order to create a cero oscuro. It was true that if Hiei were to let him live, he would reach his strength if not surpass him. It would have benefitted him greatly if he were to kill him right now while he had him on the floor.

Launching the cero, there was a huge explosion where everything went silent; there was a huge cloud of smoke that had indulged everything for a brief moment. However as the smoke cleared, it revealed that the espada had purposely missed Beroli’m’s head leaving a huge broken up dent of glass in the sand besides him. “I look forward towards seeing that happen… hueco mundo would be dull without arrancars like you.” With that said the espada backed off from the arrancar and began to walk away. “I will not force you to submit under me, unlike my previous master I will not make the same mistakes nor will I follow his footsteps. If you would like to be my fraccion until you are strong enough to take an espadas position, be my guest if not so be it… however, I will tell you that in order to fill an empty void one must take action…” the flames on his body soon died down revealing the young arrancars body. He really wanted to push on Beroli’m, but as he was about to; he saw himself in him and how he hated Jeff for forcing himself into submission. Jeff was the last arrancar, Hiei would have ever wanted to have been compared to and especially because of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Beroli'm did try to get up, multiple times, but glass was promptly embedded in his side if he tried. His blood dyed the sand with every cut. He was weakened, cut down, prepared to die. He could feel the energy building in the Cero Oscuro, and it made him tremble. Fear... how he loathed it, but it is an eternal part of the structure of one who experiences emotion. With the explosion, Beroli'm curled up tighter and opened his eyes, looking at the crater only inches from his face. The rage boiled over in Beroli'm; he was now only in his regular form, the Resurreccion beaten out of him. He slowly starts to get up as Hiei speaks.

"I was once a prince of this world," Beroli'm says, on his feet, standing meekly as his nude body, stained with blood, trembles from adrenaline and from the result of the fear that shook him still. "You have reduced me to a blubbering husk of a man and I will make you eat those words! I am no one's slave, no longer will I be held down to such a meek station as Fraccion! I will make you suffer the way I made you suffer before, and I will make sure that I eat of your flesh before long!" Beroli'm starts to cackle wildly, even though he was spared. "Expect to lose both arms, next time, Hiei Jaganishi!"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

The espada paused for a brief moment to look back at the arrancar; the one arrancar whom haunted him, scared him, broke him and yet even made him stronger. His expression he held was strange though it did not hold anger as he looked back at him, but nor did it look like he even cared to pity him. “Who knows…” was all he said before looking back in front. Anything could happen within that time, for all he knew Beroli’m was destined to become the ruler of this pathetic and destructive world and yet not one of the espada leaders had tried to take his life. Hiei didn’t have a care in the world who was leader now that Grand was gone; as long as they weren’t peace makers he couldn’t care less if Beroli’m brought himself to that level, however he didn’t feel as if it was his place to have taken his life and especially with knowing how much potential he had.

As he walked his body resorted back towards his previous form, ignoring the fact that he had threatened him and that he was also laughing like a mad man. Despite his sudden change in personality, it was all fake; he didn’t care if he was killed or if he lived another day. It was the curse of being the espada of apathy. He lacked the ability to be concerned about anything that may or may not happen and so he now continues on his journey to find something that will change that destiny and who knows maybe dying in battle wouldn’t be so bad… however, he was going to make Beroli’m work for it. He wasn’t about to just let anyone take his life nor his position for nothing and so he was quite interested in seeing how the arrancar develops himself and who knows; he might even show him his resurreccion segunda form as well. Keeping a fake grin across his face, the arrancar walks away, the only sound being Beroli’m echoing cackling.

(End thread, unless you want to end it or add anything else.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fraction of a challenge    A Fraction of a challenge  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fraction of a challenge
Page 1 of 1