Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Seras Victoria I_vote_lcapSeras Victoria I_voting_barSeras Victoria I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Seras Victoria Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Seras Victoria Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Seras Victoria Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Seras Victoria Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Seras Victoria Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Seras Victoria Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Seras Victoria Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Seras Victoria Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Seras Victoria Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Seras Victoria Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Seras Victoria Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Seras Victoria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Seras Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Seras Victoria   Seras Victoria EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:05 pm

( Side note - I added the last paragraph to explain why no one on this forum knows of Hellsing organization and ect ect. By the time this timeline hits. Hellsing is forgotten even in the pages of history. She is a relic of the past basically )

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Combat Theme -

Name: Seras Victoria
True Age: 1573
Sex: Female
Personality: Seras is a strong willed woman, and apparently had always been since childhood which is confirmed through her flashbacks. Seras is often considered a tomboy; a very brave, strong-willed and heroic young woman who often rejects following orders of her master that cross with her personal beliefs. Her devotion to morals and integrity is rather unusual, considering her horrid past. However, she is a loyal and trustworthy soldier who will diligently follow the orders of her commander, provided said commander has proven his or her worth. Her level of maturity in comparison to the other characters is somewhat questionable; she seems to be the child the others could not be, yet possessing a sort of worldly maturity and superficial intelligence that most other characters lack, as well as a sort of 'nature winning against nurture' mentality, as opposed to most other characters. She's the "light that stands out from the darkness"

Fears / Hates: Perverts, arrogant men, being drained of her own blood ( thus her final stages activation requiring she is bleeding from many wounds )

Character Appearance

Height: 6'3''
Weight: 185 lbs
Physical Traits: Seras is a young woman with short, somewhat messy blond hair and blue eyes that turn crimson red when she uses any of her vampiric power other than strength and speed. Her figure is well developed.
Seras Victoria Seras
Clothing: She usually wears a tight crimson red Hellsing uniform with a short skirt, long red stockings, and tall black boots. ( Though no one would actually recognize her uniforms rank and symbols. As the hellsing organization has been reduced to nothing for over 1000 years. )

Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Though she has training in hand to hand combat and uses it as her main offensive now as compared to her past. She is highly trained in ranged combat specifically with her guns. However..in order to make the Harkonnen Cannons effective against hollow she had to severely reduce the magazine of both cannons and modify them both slightly on her own. As such she usually starts combat with the cannons then drops them or throws the heavy things at her foes then goes for melee combat. Between her naturally high speed and strength this makes her a dangerous combatant to contend with.

Strengths: Speed, physical strength, high pain tolerance, durability.

Weaknesses:i Limited ranged capability, vulnerable to energy based attacks (except evil/darkness), but especially fire and light elements.

Abilities & Weapons

WeaponHarkonnen Cannon Mark II
Appearance Yeah I know they look more badass than I allowed. I nerfed the guns so they weren't anti-tank machine guns. So deal with it.

Seras Victoria HarkonnenCannon

Powers: They only have a single shot of an explosive incendiary round per thread. This round explodes for up to 60 feet and moves at 3500 feet a second. These shots are powerful but do not actually pierce anything. As the Harkkonnen Cannon rounds have very specific motion detectors that will trigger when within exploding range of a target from any direction of the round itself ( Exluding of course.. Seras herself.. as it is designed to ignore her completely making it impossible for it to explode on her unless she caused a shell to explode with her bare hands ) These guns weigh roughly about 335 pounds. These rounds could easily take out a tank as they are as powerful as an arrancar's gran rey cero. This level of power is the very reason the magazines were cut down to a single shot.

Primary Stage

Name: Blood Absorption
Effect: Any blood that is spilled on the battlefield will make its way to Sera's body and be absorbed into her being. This does nothing but replenish her own blood or just simply make her feel refreshed. This cannot absorb blood still in the body. In regards to cuts. the blood OUTSIDE the body will drop off and slowly glide its way to Seras but the Blood INSIDE the skin of the cut will not be effected. If anything..this ability would help stop the bleeding of her enemies and allies wounds quicker. This is her means of feeding as she finds it much less...vulgar and lethal..than previously used methods.

Name: Clairvoyance
Effect: Her "third" eye as a Nosferatu awoke long ago..allowing her to easily find illusions and even shatter them with but a thought. This ability does not make her psychic or grant her any future seeing powers. It simple makes her immune to illusionary abilities such as Aizen's shikai, or Shinji's shikai, or Reno's shikai and so on and so forth. This ability is passive.

Name: Superhuman strength
Effect: Being undead with a constant regeneration power does alot to ones strength. Especially when you consider the fact she carries around two mini-cannons that total to almost 800 pounds like they were plastic toys! ( though the recoil of each shot still slides her back a good two or three feet. ) Strength is almost always greater than that of someone around her same level of power. She is an incredible powerhouse ( maybe not much stronger but usually found to be physicall stronger than anyone else her tier ). ( if I compared..she could fight rena in a bitch slap contest and tie at the minimum..assuming they were equal tier at least )

Name: Superhuman speed/reflexes
Effect: Her speed and ability to react is so greatly augmented by being a True Nosferatu that she is easily capable of keeping track of a person who is moving at shunpo speed and counter them pretty effectively. Her speed is easily 6x that of the normal human..making her around 3x faster than most people with special abilities that are around her level of power. Though she has been known to be able to dodge bullets from Ak-47's and M-16's at close range with relative ease.

Name: Regeneration of the Nosferatu
Effect: This works as high-speed regeneration of an hollow. except for Seras. obviously. Allowing for the quick and almost instantaneous healing of minor grazes and small cuts and the recovery of deep wounds within 2 to 4 posts depending on the severity. She can regenerate any limb including her head ( each limb taking 5 posts to regenerate back to "flesh" the head being on the same post is was destroyed and can reform if she is scattered to bits an pieces via explosion or something...however each time she reforms she drastically loses energy. Though incapable of "true" death she is not unbeatable. once she has reformed her entire body more than twice she cannot reform in that thread. She will reform outside the thread.

Name: Superhuman senses
Effect: Unlike a human Seras's sense are as finely honed as cosmically possible. she could sense the heart beat of an ant over 100 yards away if she truely tried. As long as you have a heartbeat..she'll be able to find you. As for sensing energy..she doesn't. She can't. But her hearing is so fine tuned that she doesn't generally need too. As she'd be able to hear the attack or attacker coming regardless. Her eyesight is also greatly increased allowing her to see ( if nothing was blocking her vision of course ) up to 300 yards with pinpoint accuracy..making her sniping with her Harkonnen Cannons even more dangerous should she get the chance to try that.

Name: Shapeshifting
Effect: This ability co-exists with the darkness manipulation. This ability is what allows her to alter certain parts of her body with dark energy to form "wings" or "darkness fist weapons" and such so that she can even more effectively fight against any foe she encounters. This does not let her turn into a bat or anything stupid like that. it's just another explaination concerning what she can do with her dark energy. She is also capable of shapeshifting parts of her body into one of her familiars.. as shown we she summons Bernadotte from her left side to punch someone while both her hands are occupied.

Name: Immortality
Effect: Being a True Nosferatu. Seras is immune to disease, poison, and age. She can still "Die" but not by natural causes..or poison however it has been shown that unlike her master Seras can still be affected by poison that is not lethal it just doesn't do it's full effect against her. She does not need to eat or drink like a human does though she can do so if she wishes. she does not need to use the bathroom or even sleep..though to make time pass she sleeps anyways for the fun of the dreams. Being a vampire doesn't mean you don't get to dream after all.

Name: Darkness Manipulation
Effect: Her body is filled with dark energy. An energy that is bounded to her very nature as a Nosferatu. she can use this energy at will as long as she has energy left in her body. She can form blades of the dark energy..or fist weapons of the dark energy..or even a shield ( like a knights shield not a barrier ). she can not however detach the energy from herself. She can stretch it to be up to 50 feet from her.. but she cannot detach the energy from her own body or it will disperse into nothing. ( So no long projectile attacks from this ) When missing a limb her energy is capable of forming a "ghost" limb made of energy that can act like that limb until it regenerates. this includes her head.

Name: Blood Bullet
Effect: This ability is Seras's replacement of blur. Instead of blurring and moving at high speeds. She turns into crimson red energy that is also very dangerous to touch..being easily capable of harming someone if they got in the way of her path and moves a tiny bit faster than a sonido and a bit noisier than a sonido as it instead makes a screaming noise ( like...a firecracker I suppose? ) instead of a gunshot noise. it is an offensive movement skill unlike blur, shunpo, sonido, blinken, and Hirenyaku. She can still be hurt while doing this ability but she is not the "entire" energy trail. She is the first 3 feet of it. ( it totals to 10 feet long usually in a zig zag pattern) She can penetrate normal human beings without hamperment but it has been shown that anyone with spiritual pressure of even the tiniest level cannot be pierced by this ability. As their own spiritual energy defends them from hers. So she would stop directly infront of them instead of going through them. she can however still graze people with shallow cuts even if they have spirit energy.

Boosts: All boosts are stated as abilities.

Final Stage

Name: Serene Battlerager
Effect: Seras Victoria enters a battle rage that does not hamper her judgement or thinking skills while still granting her the full benefit of being absolutely pissed off and adrenaline pumped. This merely reflects a state of mind that is induced when she entered final stage. She rages and attacks with such viciousness and intelligence that it makes her far more dangerous than when she was calm and collected..because now she is angry. ( Hulk smash.. lawlawlawl )

Name: Familiar Summoning
Effect: This ability allows her to summon forth the the beings of the blood souls she had acquired in her many centuries of being a vampire. However..because they aren't being..truely released..when destroyed they simply vanish and do not diminish Seras's power. These beings are one hit kills by any tier and are treated as tier 4 for skills that effect only certain tiers. The only real threat of this group of randomized beings from all over the world is their sheer number..Seras can only summon a total of 750.. and can only summon 15 a post. Once they are all are used she cannot do it again in the same thread. Using these up also forces her out of final stage.

Name: Physical Limit
Effect: Her body strains as it releases physical capabilities far exceeding what even her vampiric body is able to do. Making her hand to hand combat even more dangerous than before.

Name: Spiritual Limit
Effect: Her spiritual power is at the limit that her Soul is capable of putting out. Causing huge strain on her body but allowing for absolute maximum power and even protecting her from some attacks depending on it's power and her own.

Name: Blood Absorption
Effect: Seras becomes unable to bleed. Her blood absorption process increasing to such heights that it even reabsorbs her own blood so quickly that it isn't able to bleed out more than 1cm. Any blood withing 150 feet quickly speeds it's way to her and is absorbed into her.

Boosts: x4 to all capabilities.

Back Drop:

Background: Childhood - Seras' father, a police officer, "got in too deep" during an undercover mission. The group he had infiltrated traced him back to his home and brutally murdered him. Her mother hid Seras in a closet and then walked out to face the criminals, who immediately killed her as well. A distraught Seras charged out and stabbed one of the criminals in the eye with a fork before being shot in the gut and thrown against a wall. The flashback ends with Seras seeing glimpses of the criminals having sex with her mother's corpse. It was also shown that, after the ordeal in her orphanage, she threw a stone at another child for taking a toy she was playing with. Near the end of the flashback, Seras is told that she may be relocated if her violence continues, as the orphanage may not be able to care for her any longer. There, she expresses her strongest wish - to become a police officer.

Adult Life - Seras was originally a police officer who, along with the rest of her squad, was sent into Cheddar Village, where a vampire disguised as (or possibly was formerly) a priest had taken control of the town and turned its inhabitants into Ghouls (zombies). Taken hostage by that vampire, who used her as a human shield, she was given a "choice" by Alucard after shooting her through the lung in order to kill the vampire: she could either die as a human, or be turned into a vampire herself, and live. She chose to live, and so Alucard turned her into a vampire, her virgin blood allowed her to successfully make the transition from human to vampire (non-virgin or same-sex vampire victims become ghouls). She was employed by the Hellsing Organization immediately afterwards. Her actual age is not known but she is generally believed to be at least 18 and is popularly believed to be 19 or 20. The most possible, though, is the latter, since she had already joined the police force at the start of the manga, making the age of 18 unlikely.She encounters Alexander Anderson of The Iscariot Organization and Jan Valetine of Millennium who invaded the Mansion with his Brother Luke.

She meets Pip bernadotte and the Wild Geese thinking that vampires do not exist Seras proofed that vampires do exist by poking Pip and then was sent to Rio de Janerio,Brazil along with Alucard and Pip. There they encounter Tublicain Alhambra another agent of Millennium and Alucard with others defeats him and his forces. Later they went back to England with a jet sent by Anderson and discusses with the Queen about the Millennium forces. Schrodinger appears giving a message from The Major and then prepares to guard the Mansion with the Wild Geese. In Volume 6 and 7 The Mansion was under attack again this time by Zorin Blitz Seras uses her new weapons to destroy Zorin's blimp but she and some of her forces survive. The Wild Geese managed to kill some of them but Zorin's illusion caught them off guard and her troops came in killing off some of the wild geese.

Seras, acting as the offensive part of the Hellsing HQ's defence, tries to overcome all of the Millennium troops, while Pip and the Wild Geese are battling with the attacking nazi soldiers and being slaughtered. However, Seras intervenes just in time, shooting all the attackers and facing Zorin Blitz herself. As the duel starts, Zorin creates illusions, forcing Seras to see her tragic past. Distracting the fledging by this, Zorin cuts her arm off, stabs his scythe through her and cuts her eyes off. As Seras becomes nearly disabled, Zorin taunts and mocks her for being so pitiful and defenseless. However, Pip saves her by surprisingly knocking Zorin off.

Pip tries to carry Seras towards to the remaining Wild Geese-soldiers but is wounded by a Millennium-trooper and fatally injured by Zorin's scythe. Knowing that he's about to die, he grabs Seras' head and kisses her saying she is tough girl and orders her to feed off of him to finish the enemy. Becoming outraged because of Zorin's comment of Pip, Seras tearfully accepts this by biting him and absorbing his soul. Seras finally becomes a true vampire and exterminates brutally all the Millenium-soldiers along with Zorin, literally tearing them to pieces. She then flies of to kill the other Milennium forces and ghouls. She saves Integra from the Iscariot forces led by Heinkel Wolfe and Yumie Takagi. She and Integra meet up with Alucard and he greets Seras in a more kind way. She and Integra witness the battle between Alucard and Anderson. Seras saves Alucard from being burned by a God-like Anderson and Alucard defeats him.

While mourning for Anderson, Walter(now a vampire) jumps from the air and crushes the remains of Anderson on his foot. She and Integra go inside the Zeppelin to find the Major and killing off the remaining Millennium forces The Captain was also among them he and Seras clashed but The Captain had the advangtage.Just as The Werewolf had the upper hand Pip reached out of Seras's mind and aids her against the Captain using Pip as her familiar Seras and Pip finally killed the Werewolf. Then meets up with Integra against the Major shooting his left arm and half his torso.Integra and Major were in a unfight Integra at the cost of her right eye shoots the Major to the head and left the exploding Zeppelin. 30 years later Seras has since taken Alucard's place as Hellsing's trump card and she and Heinkel Wolfe became rivals just like Alucard and Anderson were. While Integra has almost lost hope Seras has the utmost confidence that her master Alucard will return. Alucard came back by killing all his lives except one and now he's everywhere and nowhere. Integra and Seras are happy to see Alucard return and thus ends the Hellsing series.

However.. that story was well over 1500 years ago. Since then Seras Victoria has grown in power to match even the man who originally turned her and had stuck to the shadows to remain outside of most worldly events because she was alone.. Now though the Hellsing organization was all but dust in the pages of history and new threats had emerged from everywhere else. As the sole survivor of the Hellsing Organization and by a promise to her old master before his final death. She fights to keep the other "monsters" at bay. The monsters have changed..but the goal has not. Kill them all. Search and destroy. SEARCH AND DESTROY! She will not falter. She will not stop. She will not fail! Or at least thats whats going through the nearly fearless girls head as she hunts down hollow and other monsters such as the hinrichten that suddenly appeared. She may not have close ties with anyone..but she was once human. She wasn't about to allow the world to be devoured by an enemy that didn't need to be on earth to begin with!

Side Notes: This woman is awesome.
RP Sample: *kick* you died. sorry :3 you know how I RP by now lol.

Last edited by Rena on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed Fullbring)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Seras Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seras Victoria   Seras Victoria EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Added Fullbring.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net