Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
...David and goliath  I_vote_lcap...David and goliath  I_voting_bar...David and goliath  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
...David and goliath  I_vote_lcap...David and goliath  I_voting_bar...David and goliath  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
...David and goliath  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
...David and goliath  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
...David and goliath  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
...David and goliath  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
...David and goliath  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
...David and goliath  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
...David and goliath  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
...David and goliath  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
...David and goliath  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

...David and goliath  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

...David and goliath  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

...David and goliath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

...David and goliath  Empty
PostSubject: ...David and goliath    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 am

Naru naru, had entered the town earlier in the day. Expecting something to do, while the town itself was fairly interesting. With people who where wandering and meandering from stall to stall. Checking out wears and designs of fashion cloths which usually went on sale this time of year. This place was the heart of karakura, where everything happened and went on. So it was natural in this place that it would be different and at least more interesting then a basic fight. Among other things though, there was a nagging him in the back of his mind. Something he could not really even in many words put into one. Put his finger on it as some people say. for now though, he walked in his red and spiky hair hitting the light. Making it look fire red, while he had simply began to move, looking for something to do which would make some sense in any way shape or form.

The night was fresh though, the world was new and vibrant a tapistry in the making which was ready to come forth. Something would happen he knew this much in a quick observation. It was not to hot nor too cold, meaning it was just the right night to have something interesting to do. But what that would be for now he did not know. So.. to pull some attention, he had allowed his reistu to flare up causing flames to leak from his white blade. While he grinned.

"Wont someone come play with me? "
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: ...David and goliath    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:27 am

Rena was in her usual mood of wanting to crush someone and just so happened to pick up a reiatsu signature from a vizard across town! Hurray for her! NOw she had someone to pound into the dirt like a pro. This got her even more excited, thinking about beating someone that is, and thus she rushed over towards the location of the person's reiatsu while using shunpo multiple times to speed up the process a bit. When she got there though she was rather disappointed. The spiritual pressure was far weaker than she thought it was and the guy didn't look like he'd put up much of a fight..

Oh well. Sucks to be him. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time..and knowing people like she did she figured if she challenged him he'd respond like a typical male and try to act high and mighty at her..which would get him slugged in the teeth.

"Yo! I'm bored and your here. Fight me!" She said as bluntly as ever. not really caring whether he took her comment at face value and got ready or just laughed at her for suggesting it. However she motioned for him to come at her and she hadn't even drawn her sword yet.. "I won't even use shikai on you.. hell.. I'll compliment you if you can even take a solid hit from me without passing out." She said it with such a serious calm it would have sent a shiver down a normal man's spine.

She took a martial arts stance and grinned before speaking again, "I'll even let you have the first move. Just don't whine when I pound you into the dirt with my bare hands." The challenge was out..now she just had to see if the man was going to accept it or run away like a little coward. IF it was the latter she would sigh and just walk off..but if he came at her.. the fun would really get started because she fully intended to beat him senseless.. maybe if she wasn't training someone already she might have taken this kid under her wing.. maybe.. but too bad she was so it wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: ....Let the flame live once more..    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:45 am

Naru naru, simply had looked at the woman who walked in his path. Though, while the latter of most men would laugh, he just had sighed before allowing his blade to loosen before, now all his anger on the past few days vented by the fact that under this street specifically was the main gas line, for the whole town, which was one of the things that he found MOST intertaining. So for now, he had gripped his blade not grinning but at the same time, not even answering her. While the blade gleamed at first, heat building up while, then he looked up, his eyes simply now glowing with killing intent. Which would if she noticed him , would hit this woman like a fucking brick wall. As his restless nature had given was to his psuedo insanity, which was him in the zone. The blade now had once just looking normal litterally combusted into flame, which was much larger then normal fueled by his killing intent. It formed a mini inferno around him, litterally melting the tar below him. While now all he would have done would have been moved the blade to its flat end, and pull it back facing his foe before the frown Stretched into a huge ass grin.

Blade slamming into the pavement first, the flame had instantainously vaporised ground sediment tar, you name it as it now had traveled down the blade smashing into the pipe line just under the street. this would have from the angle it smashed in , ignited the previous gas just under the street. This would have caused a forward venting pillar of flame, to explode outwards at the foes face. While Naru naru, by now had already been moving forward with the flames despite the 2nd degree burns it was giving him. While doing this, he had put on a spurt of speed. Now Bringing the blade around his other hand flying down, as he brought the flaming blade to the side, smashing it with enough force into the ground to litterally bring the ground up, disrupting a fire hydrant, while the sword slammed through this causing a blinding cloud of steam. While naru had using the current of water which he jumped against. Now launched to the side to land on a building. From here he had previously dropped his flame blade in mid air as it free fell he jumped almost instantaniously, in time with this his other hand now moving to a sideways angle, as his open mouth caught the blade while having dived down bringing the blade around at his foe. This being reversed into a back axe upwards styled kick. Which would then have been immediatly brought into a reverse Downwards up scything kick. while this was taking place, his hands would have spun around doing a elbo judo throwing move, and if it hit would hurl his foe out like crazy.

From this if it hit, he would continue to kick off at the last second, skidding through the steam and immersing himself once more
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: ...David and goliath    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:06 am

Rena couldn't believe how stupid this man had been. Luckily when she noticed what was going on she had quickly called out Danku and protected herself from the flames that came forth as the idiot broke a gas pipe and used it to spurt out a line of fire at her. Danku kept it harmlessly away from her but the fact he was hurting the city during their fight pissed her off more than anything else he could have done. She LIVED here and now gas prices for housing bills and vehicles were going to increase! That ment she'd have even LESS money to try and live off of! THAT WAS NOT AMUSING!

"You stupid little FOOL!" She said as her body suddenly got all muscled out without changing her physical build and she simply stared at inferno before her. Her eyes turned red as she shifted them into their first stage of power. Allowing her to more accurately see what was going on even with the steam the man was using for cover. "Do you realize how much damage you just caused to the economy and the city!?" She watched him as he landed on a nearby building and was now pouring out her own killing intent.

She pulled her fist back and then sent it forward as the man came towards her..creating a massive shockwave that left her fist and would have slammed into the man with extreme force if he didn't manage to somehow dodge in mid-air while he was coming down from the building. "You have no idea what you've done! I will make you PAY for turning a simple challenge into such a big ordeal! This is my HOME!" After she tried to hit him in mid-air she punched the ground infront of her and caused a spark of electricity as the ground came up as a dome around her being..taking away from the ground around her in order to do it so that it looked like there was a compass around her now dome covered body.

From inside she started to calm herself down with a quiet breathing excersise..Somehow she would find a way to fix the damage the kid had caused but first she was going to beat him senseless. After her breathing excersise she sensed for the kid's spiritual energy and the punched the inside of her dome..causing it to shatter into large chunks and go flying at the boy like rock bullets which would cause some decent damage if they managed to hit him.

The kid had no idea what he had done.

Cuz now it was personal.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: ... Armaggedon..   ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:14 am

Naru naru, had felt the shockwave as it came, but as he was, going down he grunted first before he had dived through feeling the rippling crack of his ankle bones slightly, before the dome had begun to form. From that fist this had formed. While it rose up to meet his falling form. So by the time it had came down, naru had brought his second blade out, meeting the fist head on. If she did'nt dodge the fist from its own force would have been ripped intwo. but this was because as he landed, he felt the dome breaking. Rocks churning and breaking. While he realised what he had done,.. He didn't ever deserve to dodge, he would take this shit.. and continue.

His shirt by now from the shock wave would have been ripped. While he had sprinted head long through the rock storm, being rewarded with a deep impression in his left shoulder which screamed in pain, but for now he ignored it, While moving forward roaring, He had slid down possibly under the guard of his foe at point blank range. Blood spraying from his shoulder. While he had brought the flaming blade up at his foe. It it would hit, the flames would burn as it cut. But for now, he had puked blood the residual affects of the shock wave lingering. While he just grinned the blade coming down.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: ...David and goliath    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 am

"Hwajeh!" She said she punched forward with such speed that her fists actually became so hot they friction burned her hands. These burns would appear on the boy too as she punched his sword with her super fast punch and then his face within the blink of an eyes passing time. That was the purpose of Hwajeh.. an ability that allowed someone to momentarily move faster than the eye could follow.

So now his sword had been punched by a woman who was pissed off and already capable of shattering steel with her hands. If it was still in the kids grasp then his hand would be seriously injured for keeping hold of it..not to mention how injured his face would have been from having the fist slam into his nose.. The sheer force alone from the punch would have most likely sent him sprawling backwards into the closest building.

She looked at her now burnt hand that had punched the sword and merely frowned before glaring in the direction of the boy who had caused massive damage to her beloved city. She stomped her foot and screamed in his direction while outputting her spiritual pressure..allowing it to flood the area so thickly that if any normal human would have been present..they might have died. She was absolutely furious..and the attempt at calming herself down a moment ago had already been returned to absolute rage.

"I'm going..to destroy you.." She said as she shunpo'd to the man's vicinity, "Patoh PAH!" She said as she once again tried to punch the kid in the face..this time using another Sendo art so that if the punch connected a shockwave would have rippled through half of the boy's body with the same power as the punch she just delivered to his face..but that was only if it hit.

She didn't stop there. Anywhere the boy moved she would shunpo to be directly infront of him, as long as it didn't get her impaled, and continue to try and punch as hard as her mighty body could manage. She was intent on breaking every single part of this boy's body and he probably realized it by now.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: ..   ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:35 am

Naru naru, had now the second he was punched used a revolutionary judo technique he had created. While the blade held, he had used all that force, causing his arm to ccrack but his brute will held it together, as the heat melted the bone together again. All of that force rena used, Now had transphered plus his spinning rotation to Naru's foot. Which would now had caused a sonic boom from the speed. Causing anything within 50 feet to be blasted away like silly string. while now. as to the shunpo he sighed. Having instead of dodging the attack, he simply brought the blade to the side at a angle, Causing if she continued this, the blade to corkscrew around slicing her up like a ham. If the previous attack hit. it would cause rena to atleast.. destroy more of her precious city.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: ...David and goliath    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 am

As the man tried to throw her she simply put reiatsu under her feet and used airwalk to stop in mid-air so that she could slam her knee into his face regardless using another Sendo art to create a shockwave that would have most likely broken his nose at the very least. Using her other boot to kick the flat of the sword away from her as she walked on the air backwards before landing right infront of the kid. "You don't seem to realize the shit your in." She said as she held up her burnt hand for him to see then slammed it into the ground causing a crater that was 20 feet wide and 6 feet deep.

"This is where I will bury you when I'm finished killing you.." She stated flatly and heartlessly as she simply continued to glare at the man. She once again took her martial art's stance and simply waited for him to make another move. Her eyes were still red and they still allowed her to see more clearly than most other eyes could..but that would only continue to last for so long. Her spiritual output still flooding the area so densely that most normal people who be on the ground trying not to die.

Once more she took a calming breath and tried to quell the fires of her rage so that she didn't truely kill the boy..though she dearly wanted too. In fact this was the most anger she had been since Grand and her had their original fight back in the day, but thinking of that made her mad again.. so she pushed it to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: Re: ...David and goliath    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:30 am

"Im.. seriously going to die... alone in this world.. Even after i promised.. damnit captian.. i dont deserve to live.. what am i doing.."..

Naru thought as the foot came down, the psuedo rage finally takign its tole. He literally began to vomit up blood, and grinned some, not the insane grin that he had before but.. a new grin.. one of a man who finally sees karma in reverse. While the male simply had angled the blade down perfectly to get caught by the blast, this would have caused his arms and legs in the central parts to finally rupture, as he had the blade slip from his now bloodied hands as he was bleeding from the pours. This.. was pain and the consequences of him pushing his body so hard.. It was something that never would happen again as he landed. .. the flaming sword landed besides him its flame havign burned brightly like a falling star. While naru naru, coughed and reached towards it flames licking from the blade, now setting his arm hairs on fire. The heat of the matter burning his wounds shut, which caused him to scream in pain. but. it was better to be alive.. Now..

With lidded eyes he looked at the sky, the blade besides him having been sticking up, almost like a tombstone.. but he would not die.. He would live and move on.. it was something that he always had done.. The sky was cloudy from the aftermath.. but storm clouds rumbled as rain poured down, as there was pain there was rebirth and redemption. While he looked at rena, he seemed to smile some thankful that someone would have broken him of his pseudo rage. Right now.. was when the blood had finished clotting, but he groaned, his hair now covering his eyes from the deadened rain..

Thunder rumblign over the ruined city which looked like a disaster zone.. While everything changed becoming different. .. maybe this place was not doomed after all..
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: ...David and goliath    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:36 am

"Psh.. Not even worth finishing off.. I'll let the others handle clean up.. I have to go fix that pipe.." She said as she walked off..crunching the metal back over the pipeline that had been ruptured at the beginning of the fight and then continued to walk away. Just leaving the guy there to suffer in the rain. If he died oh well..it wasn't her problem anymore now that he couldn't do anything else.

She did turn her head back and speak one last time before simply continuing to walk off, "If you pull a stunt like this again I really will kill you. Your only lucky I kept trying to remain calm this whole time." With that she shunpo'd to the top of a nearby roof and then on past it out of sight. Maybe now the kid would think twice about doing something so stupid as to cause the city problems when a girl challenges him to a fight..and maybe..he earned a little respect for women at the same time..woulda been a nice bonus..but she didn't let it bother her..because it truely wasn't any of her business.

Unless he did something stupid again that caused her to have to whoop his ass.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: ...Resolve..    ...David and goliath  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:46 am

"Who do you think your are.. walking away from me.. ...??..".

Naru said, in a weak voice, as he began trying to get up, bones snapping as he stumbled once then twice. But other then that he groaned, now puking up more blood. His body was spent and he was not doing much better but he would find this woman.. For, now he realized how much fucking problems he could have made for her. but untill then.. he decided... he would fix up.. along the way.. As he now, slid and fell, he then gripped the handle of his blade.. Puking up more blood as he did so.. Gripping the blade as he nearly faintted from the pain alone. Before even in this condition he could shunpo.. but.. he would not be able to more then one more time.. so for now.. puking he used the rest of his energy to vanish momentarly.. and then he landed.. on aroof, trying to glimpse the reistu once more, while he panted slamming his sword into the roof and using it as a crutch.. he groaned..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...David and goliath    ...David and goliath  Empty

Back to top Go down

...David and goliath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: