Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall I_vote_lcapAlice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall I_voting_barAlice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall I_vote_lcapAlice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall I_voting_barAlice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall Empty
PostSubject: Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall   Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:43 am

It was pretty much the average rainy day. The dark clouds hung over the oversized mansion in the prairie, rain pouring down with the occasional lighting and thunder as the poor girl was cooped up inside. Looking out she saw many kids playing in the new made mud, flinging it around. Boys tackling each other into it, screaming yelling and having such a blast "Oh how I wish I could be out there" she sighed. Possibly the worst time to utter such a sentence as her dear mother waltzed into the room, no knock, no coming just, she just took her room as if it was her own. "And WHY would you want to play with such filthy pigs" her voice was snide filled with arrogance as she gently took each step closer to the small girl. "They are brats, playing in filth will turn you into such." She looked down on her own daughter. The mother seemed like she had it all; she was rich, she had influence, and she did look bad. "Maybe I want to become filth mother" the young daughter spoke with her melancholy voice of honey; it was such a low pitch for the mother not to hear, however the ears of the rich don't ignore such talk.

The mother walked over slowly and whipped her hand across the young girls face. The smack echoed in the room and some blood dripped to the chin of this minor. The elder's nails tore through the almost flawless flesh of the child as she hit the wooden cedar floor with a thud. "Don't you dare disrespect your mother again!" she shouted and lifted her hand for another strike, but the daughter already curled into a fetal position against the corner. Why was she surrendering so easily, why couldn't she fight back. She clutched her fists to her bosom to bite back the tears; she was already showing enough weakness as it is. The mother lowered her hand and her voice was now filled with victory. "Come now Alice, you don't really want to live that life out in the cold filthy world when you can stay with parents who know how to treat you." Alice peaked through her arm to see that condescending smile. It almost made her want to strike her own dear mother. But she just couldn't.

Mother left the daughter to herself in the room; however a small click was heard. The sound was all to well familiar, Mother locked the door again. Alice climbed back onto her bed. Her blonde hair lay over her watery eyes as she finally begun to let the tears flow through. They fell upon her white blouse that she often wore to bed. It was simple and inexpensive; however it was a gift from her rarely seen father. How could such a man marry the devil? And how can a devil be the bearer of a sweet innocent child. She wiped her red eyes but let the blood drip of her chin, staining the blouse with the red wound sweet mother gifted her. "I need to get out of here" she whimpered.

Soon the wind started to pick up as it howled through the frame of her window. By this time her mother would be asleep, She ran towards the closet in her room and flung it wide open. It was filled with extravagant dresses. She simply tossed each one aside until all of her dresses were flung out on the ground. "here we go" she smiled as she fiddled with a lock and opened up a secret compartment containing Jeans, a T-shirt, and a small baseball cap. She smiled looking at her prized possessions. She flung her blouse off and begun changing for the raggedy clothes set. In these she can walk out and be more free. The jeans felt snug against her legs, the T-shirt was a bit tight however, she had gotten this outfit 7 years ago, she was only. 6 at that time, her body begun the maturity process, hopefully she could sneak another new one from her father's childhood clothing he he kept any, it was always a dangerous task with Mother always around.

However at that time, she saw in her make up mirror the reflection of the window just as she placed her cap on. Two piercing yellow eyes were in the window, as she turned around the wind blew hard busting the window and glass flinging at her, one cutting the side of her cheek. She let out a small yelp as the wood frame smacked her against the head and she collapsed. A small chuckled appeared above her as she laid unconscious. "hehehe, Alice, its time to walk amongst fairytale and fantasies. Such as your Grandmother has before. Oh boy this will be so much fun" the voice echoed and hung near the end as Alice shivered in her forced slumber, she was walking on a large grass prairie such as the one outside. A small rabbit hopped by that caught her eyes, Then another one ran by and winked at her, he was on two feet, and wore and odd red jacket and a set of reading glasses. The ground beneath her gave as she gave into a fall. Right before she hit the ground, her eyes opened and she sucked in a large amount of air from shock. "what the...is this" she looked down, and the emerald green grass tickled her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Alice in Wonderland Fan Fict, No title, Chapter 1~The Fall
Page 1 of 1