Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! I_vote_lcapKazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! I_voting_barKazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! I_vote_lcapKazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! I_voting_barKazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Empty
PostSubject: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Kazma was standing in the challenge arena... Waiting for Emi Kusajishi. Even though Kazma was not even in Emi's squad, he still challenged him for the position of Squad 11's captain. Kazma's opinion of Emi was a little one sided; he likes the fact that Emi has a great deal of power and how he acts in Bankai, but that's pretty much it. Kazma disliked the fact that he was too happy-go-lucky all the time to even be squad 11's captain. In fact, to Kazma, Emi is too childish to be in charge of the savage close-combat hungry members of squad 11. Sure Kazma would consider himself as a combat hungry shinigami, but he was able to control it so that when he is calm outside of battle for the most part.

The 7 foot bunny man was raised in Mind shattering conditions, raised as a human test subject ever since he was a little baby. Having to watch many people die before his eyes so that THEY could have their actual test experiment not die by THEIR true experiment. Having to escape the facility and destroying most of what's left of it, being raised by an old man for 40+ years, accidentally killing said old man, then getting ran over by a truck. That kind of stuff matures a little boy into being a cold hearted man, but he matured to being cold hearted only to his enemies, yet friendly-ish with his allies. And with his hand to hand experience, along with sword fighting experience, he could train squad 11 to be extraordinary like his physical appearance (not original, out of regular [for the best]).

And then there was a little childish boy leading squad 11 as if he knew what he was doing, but Kazma knew that the squad wouldn't respect his authority (due to his being childish, young, and short) as much as a more mature captain would that has lower power than Emi himself.

Kazma wanted to see if Emi could prove that he was actually worthy of leading squad 11. If not, well Kazma can lead them instead. If Emi can, then Kazma would change his opinion of Emi. Knowing that he was at a disadvantage due to his tall stature vs. Emi's 3 foot tall stature... However, Kazma was actually happy about that, since he just Looooooooves a good challenge.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Emi accepted the challenge that was given to him and was on his way to the arena, wearing his captains cloak made specifically for his size, he was marching like a toy soldier. His zanpakuto in it's sheath as it was dragging on the ground due to it being taller then he was. Emi had a big smile on his face as he chanted, "Fight fight, gonna fight! Can't wait to fight!" He turned his head to see a person running a stand as he sniffed a bit, rushing over to it as he jumped up and looked at the boxes full of candy, getting drool from his mouth as he looked at the person selling the candy who was blushing at his cuteness, "Can I have one!?" He asked excitingly, the merchant just smiled and gave him a lollipop, "Thank you mister!" He walked away with the lollipop in his mouth.

Getting to the challenge area, he jumped up to the roof of the edge, looking inside with his hand over his eyes to clear the sun away, his lollipop still in his mouth, slurping on it, "mi monder mhere me mis!" He said with a big of a sloppy speech due to the lollipop being in his mouth, spotting the man who challenged him his eyes lit up, knowing this guy must be strong, so he was very excited to get started, he jumped upwards, using shunpo to appear closer and closer to the man until he appeared in front of him about 10 feet away, turning to him and looking up at him with a big smile on his face, "Hello there Mister! Your the person who wanted to fight me right? YOU LOOK PRETTY STRONG, HEHEHE, I hope your a lot of fun and I will try not to break too many of your bones!" He smiled all cocky.

His hand brushed over his zanpakuto's hilt, pulling it out sheath and all as his other hand grabbed the sheath separating the 2 apart, holding the zanpakuto in one hand and the sheath in the other. Looking up at the man with a smile, his reiatsu started to surround the area, so powerful it was moving the grass around them as if they were being pushed by high winds, "I wanna start as soon as possible!" He was really excited as he jumped up and down in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 am

Kazma, a little before Emi was in front of him, smelt someone new enter the shinigami training fields. The someone had a smell about him or her that made it seem that he or she was different than everyone else. Soon afterwards, that same someone got in front of him and started talking to him. He was Emi Kusajishi, and he had a lolipop in his mouth.

Kazma, who was wondering why a little kid would be in charge of Squad 11, had his doubts slightly disproven when he heard the last part of the sentence when Emi said something about trying not to break all of his bones. Very cocky. And sadistic sounding considering that Emi said it without the slightest hint of malicious intent or craziness that most people who threatens to break someone else's bones. Kazma still doubted Emi's leading abilities, but he could tell that Emi was a headstrong fighter from just judging the way he spoke and was really excited to fight.

Kazma smiles when he hears Emi say that he wanted to have it start as soon as possible. And he pulls out a cell phone out of his vest pocket and starts typing something in it. When he was finished, he twists the phone around and it said in an artificial human voice, "Oh, don't you worry... Just don't hold back, cause where would the fun be in that?"

After it finished the sentence, Kazma put it back into his vest pocket and flips his sheath, which was still holding his zanpakuto, around so that the tip of the sheath was pointing towards Emi's direction. Then with a smash of his fist to the sheath's tip, the sheath quickly spins itself and the zanpakuto out of the sheath, towards Emi. The zanpakuto was spinning on it's horizontal axis (so it is spinning like an upright wheel) while flying towards squad 11's current captain. After Emi makes a response to the flying zanpakuto, (dodging it, catching it, taking the attack, or blocking it), the zanpakuto would stick itself in the ground blade first so that the hilt was reaching for the sky.

Then Kazma would start charging towards Emi, while throwing his sheath at Emi. The sheath was, unlike the zanpakuto, spinning on it's vertical axis (spinning like a wheel that's on its side) towards Emi. The sheath, no matter what Emi's response might be [unless Emi catches the sheath], would be about 4 feet away from his zanpakuto, lying on its side.

Then Kazma would aim a backflip kick towards Emi, mainly aiming his right foot to hopefully knock away the sheath. Either way, Kazma would then be handstanding for a very very short time, because Kazma would grip the ground with his left hand and twisted his left wrist. His whole body followed the twist motion, aiming a sideways swing for Emi's right shoulder. Whether he made contact or not, the bunnyman would use the momentum of the twist to flip himself back onto his own feet.

Kazma just hopes that the fight won't end too quickly, cause he wanted to have fun. You know, that actually is the common ground between the serious, mute bunnyman and the carefree, childlike Emi had in common... They live for the thrill of a fight!
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Emi watched in amazement as the man attacked, shooting his zanpakuto and sheath out towards him, Emi let out a childish giggle before he disappeared using shunpo, appearing 10 feet behind the man instead, when the sheath came flying towards him, he simply dodged it to the side with little effort, smiling at him, "Come on, is that all? I wanna see how strong you are, not how good you can throw things, hahaha!" He was still confident and cocky as he suddenly noticed the man attempt to kick him, which Emi continued to dodge, his small body making it really easy for him to avoid the attacks, the man did a handstand with one hand, Emi's eyes lit up with stars at the coolness of this guy's attack as he attempted to swing his body towards Emi, but Emi just ducked a bit, avoiding the attack.

Emi stood back up and looked at the man with a big smile on his face as he sucked on his lollipop. He suddenly bit his lollipop and broke it into pieces, swallowing it all and smiling at the man, "Hehehe, alright, now it's my turn!" He said with a loud voice as he spit the lollipop's stick out towards the ground, the power of it causing it to push into the ground and stay up as he disappeared using Shunpo, appearing above the man, swinging his sheath downwards vertically, suddenly Emi's reiatsu was infused with the sheath, causing it to glow a powerful blue and increased its power massively, even if it was blocked, it would still feel massive in weight, the same reiatsu was infused with Emi's zanpakuto as he swung it horizontally in an attempt to attack twice at once, upon finishing his attack whether it hit or not, he would get down low and start to swing his sheath and zanpakuto like mad, attacking twice at once over and over.

Emi jumped back up attempting to swing both his sheath and zanpakuto down at the same time, trying to keep the fight in close combat, which was what he was good at, his reiatsu continued to be infused with his zanpakuto and sheath as he landed on his feet, jumping back and using shunpo to appear 10 feet away, laughing like a little kid, "Hahahaha! You certainly know some cool tricks! I hope this fight lasts long, I have been really bored lately." Smiling cutely he stood there, holding his sheath and zanpakuto in hand tightly as his reiatsu continued to flow out around him.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Kazma's attacks have all missed by far, but that doesn't mean that was not all that he had. Before he could launch himself at the kid again, he sees him disappear out of his line of sight. He sniffs the air, smelling the scent of lollipop faintly from the stick that Emi spit into the ground and another different, yet stronger source of that scent from above him. Kazma spins on the back of his heels to face the kid who was swinging his sheath downwards at Kazma.

Kazma catches the sheath with his right hand and felt the immense pressure this kid was now giving off. Even though sheaths don't usually weigh much, this sheath that was swung at him felt extremely heavy and might have fractured a couple bones in his hand due to the force. This was getting fun. Then Kazma raises his left bracer to catch the horizontal strike Emi aimed with his zanpakuto. The blade of that zanpakuto slid off the bracer and cut a small gash on his forearm. It didn't matter to Kazma, since Emi made first blood. At least Emi didn't bleed first or that would already indicate that Kazma was stronger than the kid. So, again... Fun...

The next part was a little dissatisfying for Kazma, because Emi started swinging sporadically at Kazma like a mad-man. However, after the first couple sets of swings that Emi made the pattern was easy to see. Then with ease Kazma blocks each swing of the sheath and the zanpakuto, and then rolling the blades off to the side so they would still swing in that direction but wouldn't hit Kazma. Kazma backs up during the assault on purpose, so he could get closer to his Zanpakuto. As he was backing up, he stomps on the lolipop stick, sinking it into the ground.

Now he was at his zanpakuto, but he passes it has he was catching Emi's attacks with his bracers. Then, just as Emi passed his zanpakuto by a good 5 feet, he catches both the sheath and the zanpakuto blade of Emi's weapons; then he uses those very same weapons to launch himself over Emi and to his zanpakuto.

He slams his zanpakuto in between his bracers, which then activates his shikai. The bottom side of Kazma's zanpakuto grew another hilt and blade, making the sword a functional double sided sword. Kazma then kicks his zanpakuto onto the ground, then cracks his neck while he cracks his fingers to get his blood flowing... Emi then gives a comment about how he likes this fight and wishes the fight to be long. Kazma smiles, actually showing his teeth. His teeth actually looked like normal human teeth, yet were perfectly blinding white and straight. But this wasn't the reason why Kazma smiled... He smiled because this kid thought just like him.

Without hesitation, Kazma instantly disappears and appears in front of Emi, leaving only a 1.5 foot gap between the two, extremely fast... In fact, almost instantly using his super-sprint which is greatly faster than any shunpo. With that, he tries to kick the sheath out of Emi's hand one last time, but at the same time punches the ground with such intensity that it practically causes to displace the earth. Everywhere around Kazma in a 10 meter radius, parts of rock jutted out from the ground and some parts of the ground sunk as much as 4 feet. There was even a rock about 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide that shot out of the ground. However, the earth displacement should have launched Emi a good distance away if the kid was not able to get out of the 10 meter radius, because the earth displacement technique makes a wave of earth that goes outwards from him for 10 meters, while displacing rock and sediment below the ground.

After that, Kazma positions himself behind the giant rock, pulls back his right arm, and then launches a punch, (which the punch's power is quintupled by a rocket-thruster from his right arm's bracer), at the rock. The rock shatters in hundreds of little sharp rock fragments and fly towards Emi. Kazma then sees how Emi would react, because this was fun... fun, fun, fun!
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:53 am

Emi was amazed at how well this guy was keeping up with him, countering such a tiny target wasn't easy, though Emi did managed to get a direct hit on his actual target, the mans hand with his sheath, and did do some damage to his arm as well. Though the guy managed to seemingly easily block and redirect most of his swings, but of course Emi was playing at this point, Emi was having fun that's for sure. He was even laughing cutely as he was attacking. Suddenly the man managed to hop over him, grabbing his zanapakuto between his bracers, Emi quickly turning around to watch the transformation as he suspected he was activating shikai.

Emi's eyes lit up at the coolness of the double sided sword, it was something he rarely saw, though he was a little disappointed that this guy activated his shikai so early. Holding his zanpakuto and sheath in his hands, he continued to smile though, knowing that this only meant he was about to have some more fun, "Bring it on!" He yelled with a giggle afterwards. Without hesitation the man made his move, appearing in front of him at an incredible speed, Emi's eyes widen as he attempted to knock his sheath away, which Emi gladly let happen, the sheath wasn't going to do much good at this point, letting go of it it was sent flying and even stuck into the ground, the reiatsu that was left in it caused the area around it to become void of grass.

Emi used shunpo to escape the area before the punch hit the ground, appearing 15 feet away as the many rock pieces flung at him, Emi swung his blade in an incredibly fast pace to knock them all away with easy. Emi's smile grew higher as the man's strength shattered a rock with ease, sending fragments towards Emi, Emi jumping towards them as he knocks them all away except for a few that managed to cut his body just a bit. Emi rushing forward with his zanpakuto, then letting the hilt slip down a bit, grabbing the ribbon that was on the end of it and starting to swing it around at a fast pace, the reiatsu inside of it starting to create a rather large wind that blew all the rock fragments in the air and around him into the air and outwards as he then shunpo'd above the man about 2 feet, still spinning his zanpakuto as he then swung it down towards the man, the reiatsu inside of it making it much more powerful and the increase of speed making it even more powerful, an impact would result in a small crater below the man.

Emi would follow up with a quick shunpo after his feet hit the ground, going back a good 5 feet, his zanpakuto resting on the ground, the ribbon in his hand as he pulled on it, letting go, and then catching it's hilt, smiling big at the man, "Your shikai is pretty cool! I wonder what it can do!" He giggled a bit, wanting to know what exactly this guy could do.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:27 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the slight delay... wanted to finish an app of mine, had RL problems, etc... NOW ONWARDS WITH THE BATTLE!!!)

Kazma notices the fragments that scratch and cut his foe's body, which wasn't very many but then again this is the beginning of the battle. After his assault, Emi dropped his zanpakuto and began holding it by its ribbon. Then Emi started swinging the sword round and about, blowing the rest of the fragments heading his way away. The kid disappears, yet Kazma heard the wind movement change from being in front of him to upper behind him. He immediately turns around and holds his arms up over his face, as if it was a boxing match. His bracers caught the swinging zanpakuto and the force of Emi's impact cause the ground under Kazma to become a mini-crater. Kazma's legs buckled a little, mainly because of the sudden drop, but he was still standing and blocking Emi's ribbon-whip attack. When the kid shunpo'd away and started talking, Kazma walked out of the hole and lunged at Emi.

He aimed a double-arm downward swing towards Emi. If Emi caught the attack, Kazma would use the momentum of his downward swing to aim a horizontal arm slam at the kid's right side with his right arm. If Emi escaped the attack, Kazma would pick jump at Emi and try to punch Emi right in his gut with his left hand.

After either assault, Kazma jumps towards his zanpakuto and approximately 6 feet from his sword. The bunnyman quickly bends over and picks up some of the dirt dust and lets a tiny amount of the dirt dust to pour out of his hand, while he still held a good handful in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Emi was really impressed the man managed to block his attack successfully, after all, he didn't want a boring fight, the man seemed to be able to keep up, which made Emi all the more excited, a big smile on his face as he watched the man rush towards him out of the crater. Emi quickly used shunpo to appear 5 feet behind the man, turning quickly to see the man jump at him trying to aim a punch at him, Emi would then put his blade up his other hand on the back of the blade and caught the punch with his zanpakuto, sending him back only a foot, despite Emi being so small. Emi still had a cocky smile on his face.

Emi watched as the bunny man picked up some dirt, tilting his head a bit and wondering what he was up to, "I like this fight a lot! You keep doing funny things! Hehehe!" He giggled a bit as he looked at him, "I wonder if you want me to get serious yet? I haven't used my shikai in a fight in I don't know how long, hehehe! I might need to use it eventually considering your trying to take my spot, which won't happen but I love that your trying! Cause that just gives me lots of fun! Hehehehe!" He continued to giggle at the man, walking over to his sheath and pulling it out of the ground, holding it in his other hand, looking at the man.

Emi smiled big, "Okay here I go!" He stabbed the sheath into the ground next to his left foot, and stabbed his zanpakuto into the ground next to his right foot, "Hit Home!" Suddenly an incredible amount of spiritual energy blasted out from Emi, the grass around him literally ripping out and parts of the ground completely coming out, a light shined and covered his feet as he put the hilt and the end of the sheath together, they lit up in a bright light and became a thick baseball bat, his feet were covered in white synthetic material and made the shape of running shoes with red laces. His bat had the word "Smack!" Carved on the side of it, and a pink grip with a pink ribbon hanging off the end of the hilt. "Pinku Koumori!" He smiled big as he looked at the man, "Isn't my shikai so cool!?" He suddenly disappeared twice as fast as he did before, appearing directly in front of the man as he swung his bat at the guy as if he was trying to hit a home run with both hands, his reiatsu was oozing from the bat making it many times stronger then it was normally. If the man decided to dodge it, but was still within 3 foot range of the bat, he would receive half of the damage in the area he would of been hit.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Kazma, when he tried to punch Emi, was pushed back a foot. As he was pushed back, Kazma realizes that this battle can go on for ages, with him and Emi practically being 'tanks' so to speak.

Now it was the present, Emi went into his shikai and swung a baseball bat at Kazma after disappearing and reappearing in front of him. Kazma barely notices that the bat was practically oozing with Emi's reiatsu, making it seem a bad idea to try and catch the bat, then throw Emi or something like that. He needed to get away from the bat, so Kazma throws down the hand full of dirt towards the ground, causing a small dustcloud to form around him and Emi (not an ability... It's similar to stomping the dried dirt, causing dust to fly upwards a little then float down).

Using the dust cloud to his advantage, Kazma easilly jumps up and over Emi's home run bat (but not Emi), then aims a downwards axe-hammer swing with his arms at Emi. However, as he started the homerun bat came to the closest distance of Kazma in midjump being 2.9 ft (barely within range), Kazma felt as if someone had kicked his shin very hard. He just ignored the pain and continued on downwards with the double arm swing. Then, just before the bunnyman was about to make contact with Emi, he uses shunpo to appear behind Emi and continue the downwards swing, hopefully hitting him in the head but with not a lot of pressure to kill someone but enough to hopefully knock someone out around Kazma's tier (or give Emi a big headache).

After he hits or misses, Kazma quickly picks up his sword with one hand and aims for a stab at Emi's shoulder. If Emi shunpos behind Kazma, the bunnyman will grab his own zanpakuto by one of the blade ends and try to stab Emi in the shoulder again (5 foot sword, 1 foot hilt, 2 foot blades). If Emi dodges and stays in front of Kazma, the bunnyman will grab his own zanpakuto by one of the blade ends and swing and upward swing at Emi.

Either way, at the end of his stab/upward-slash, Kazma would drop his zanpakuto and slam his hands into the ground, causing a big dustcloud of dirt (much larger than the previous one) to form a good area around the two. Even though his sight and smell is hindered by this dustcloud, the bunny shinigami would be able to hear Emi.

(1st dustcloud lasts about 10 seconds [at least 3 sentences worth of Rping... maybe more]
2nd dustcloud lasts about half of the post after the dustcloud was formed... )
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Emi was surprised by the dust cloud, and as he swung his bat he realized he barely missed, though knew the man would be feeling some pain. He quickly shunpo'd out of the dirt cloud into a clean area so he could see. He looked at the dirt cloud to see the man swinging downwards and missing, quickly putting his zanpakuto in front of him he blocks the stab that was sent towards him by the man, then blocking the slash as well. Emi's reiatsu continued to ooze out of his body and his zanpakuto as the man smashed his hands into the ground, causing a huge dust storm, but Emi just smiled.

Emi puffed out his chest and let out a chuckle, "Ha ha ha ha! This isn't gonna work!" He said with a cocky tone as he unleashed a large amount of reiatsu around him, so powerful it actually pushed the dirt away from around him, clearing the area completely. Emi had a big smile on his face as he followed the mans movements, using shunpo to disappear and reappear behind him as he let his zanpakuto slip out of his hand and gripping the ribbon on the end of it, then lifting it up and swinging it around in circles above his head at a fast speed, within range of hitting the man the bat was filled with a bunch of reiatsu, the gorund beneath him literally had the grass being ripped out of it, as he ran towards the man with his bat swinging above him, not even being able to see Emi's body as it was hidden behind the swinging bat, he jumped up towards the man trying to hit him with the bat.

If the man dodged, Emi would shunpo directly in front of him, aiming the carved "Smack!" word on the bat at the man, trying to smack the word against any part of the man he could hit. If the word were to smack against him in any way, no matter what, the man would fly 120 feet in the opposite direction he was hit at, at a speed of 800 miles per hour, "I'm not gonna lose buddy!! Hehehe." Afterwards if he missed or hit he would shunpo back a good 10 feet from where he was standing, watching the mans movements to make sure he can follow them, He giggled cutely. Emi was really getting into the fight, all excited as he was jumping up and down happily with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Kazma knew that his dustcloud strategy might not work, so he braced for the unexpected. Then Emi did a technique that he repeated... for the second time... in the same battle... That is boring, even though it is different since he's using his shikai to do it.

Kazma waited until Emi nearly hit him, and then shunpos a good 10 feet behind Emi. He was about to attack, but his plan was foiled when Emi shunpos in front of Kazma and hits the bunnyman in the gut with his bat, hitting with the smack against the abdomen of the bunnyman. When that happened, Kazma was blasted a good 120 feet away, but the momentum of the 800 mph speed got Kazma to hit and bounce against the ground for a good 400 more feet until he landed and dragged to a dead stop 80 feet further. For a total of 600 feet.

Kazma quickly jumps back on his feet and sees Emi 600 ft away, and hears him say as if he was right next to him that he wasn't going to lose. Then, using telepathy to put this kid off his game and surprise him, Kazma telepathically says to Emi with his telepathic voice sounding like a young adult with a slightly deep voice, "Well, that might not be possible since I don't see myself losing right now or any time soon."

Using that slight confusion and surprise, Kazma uses his super sprint to close the 620ft gap (Emi moving back ten feet, and Kazma moving behind the attacking Emi by ten feet...) in less than 0.00001 seconds, way faster than the blink of an eye. Kazma was in a position where it looked like Kazma was about to punch Emi dead center in the middle-top of his head and smash him in the ground (in middle of the air, about to punch, kind of cliche'd look).

Then Kazma uses his single-rocket punch that was available in his right arm's bracer (the left rocket hasn't recharged yet), and smashes into the ground directly in front of Emi. The punch's strength was quintupled and its speed was quadrupled just by the rocket thrust alone. However, the the punch's strength tripled the quintuple and quadruple due to being boosted by the super sprint.

The ground in front of Kazma and under Emi practically explodes (not really, but there is no other good way of putting it tho) in the direction of the punch, causing dirt shrapnel to hopefully shoot into Emi's body and stab/jab/impale into him. Then there was a sonic boom due to the rocket-punch/super-sprint combo, pushing Kazma back a couple of feet and blasting everything in front of him with the force of a hado 90. (Emi would at least get launched a good 15 feet due to sonicboom, if he is in it of course).

After the assault Kazma cracks his knuckles and glances at his slightly singed right fist... Heh, breaking the sound barrier never was painless. He then waits for Emi to make the move... And the previous events (from end of telepathy talk to cracking his knuckles) happened in less than a second...

While waiting, Kazma starts feeling slight pain, due to Emi's previous attack. His gut got smashed real good by that smack bat. Parts of his body was bleeding due to getting scratched while he was bouncing off of the ground do to the Smack bat's impact.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Emi was happy that his attack hit with a big smile on his face, hearing the sound of him being confident, that just got him even more excited, but soon he was surprised to see the man disappear, appearing directly behind him in an instant, quicking turning his head but was too late and was smashed into the ground by his head, "Gah!" Causing a crater to appear below him. Emi quickly got up and jumped up a bit before the ground exploded from beneath them by the mans rocket punch attack. Emi quickly swung his zanpakuto around to get rid of the shrapnel that was going to hit him, breaking them into a bunch of tiny pieces. Emi quickly landing on his feet and rubbing his forehead, trying to wipe the blood off.

Emi's vision was a little blurry as he looked at the man, then shaking his head to get his vision back to normal, then opening his eyes towards him with a big smile and sparkles in his eyes, "THAT-WAS-AWESOME!!! I CAN FINALLY GO ALL OUT! HEHEHE!!!" Emi yelled as he disappeared and instantly appeared directly in front of the man, swinging to smash his leg with his zanpakuto, afterwards regardless of what the man did he would disappear again, appearing behind him, then to his left side and jabbing forward again going for the mans leg before shunpoing upwards and appearing on the mans shoulder and aiming a punch towards the mans face, despite it being a small fist, the reiatsu Emi put into it would make it feel as if he was hit by a gigantic boulder.

Emi would back flip off of the mans shoulder after attacking and jump back a bit before spinning his zanpakuto around by its ribbon again, causing a huge storm of reiatsu to shoot out, the ground around him started to crumble and crater, the wind that was released by the spinning was powerful, and even sent pieces of the ground out around him, Emi had a weird look to his face, as if he was a kid in a candy store, he licked his lips morbidly, "Finally, FINALLY, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO CAN CHALLENGE MY PHYSICAL POWER!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU CAN DO!!!" Emi rarely let this side of him out, the side that was absolutely orgasmic about fighting someone fun, fitting that its in a fight to defend his captain position.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Kazma smiles at the progress he made, glad that he was now closer to winning the battle. When emi got up and disappeared, Kazma guesses where he would have appeared, but Emi (who was slightly in a different direction than what was predicted) hit Kazma's kneecap with his bat. It hurt like a mutha f*cka, but its ok.. At least the bone didn't break. Kazma didn't make the same mistake again when Emi disappeared, because he counters the jab with a deflection of his bracers. Emi disappears for a final time and was above Kazma, who aimed a punch for his face.

The bunnyman counters this by punching the punch. When the punches collide, both fists stopped. It felt like as if he was back with Ichiyashi in the human world, who was teaching him how to break boulders with his fists. Kazma wasn't trying to break boulders and shatter them to tiny pieces at the moment. He wanted Emi alive, so the two could probably fight again another day.

Emi then backed off and started a mini-storm around him, getting a crazed look on his face. The Bunnyman didn't want a fight where he was fighting an unpredictable, irrational person. An idea popped into his head.

"Well, if you want to see more of what I can do, what say we go to bankai now..." Kazma said telepathically to Emi.

After saying that, he shunpos to his sword and puts the blades in little slots on his bracers. Then, he says out loud through telepathy, "Time to go into Overdrive, Nih Tro!"

The hilt seperating the two blades disintegrates, and the blades stick into his bracers, giving blades to his bracers.

He then says out loud to Emi, "Now you go into Bankai, if you want..."

Kazma hoped he could fight Emi in Bankai, want to meet his Bankai version of Emi and then fight him... Hopefully Emi could oblige his wishes

Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Emi was still rushing around, surprised that the man managed to counter his punch with his own, a person that matched him in strength was pretty impressive, his smile continued as he stopped as the man talked, mentioning bankai. Turning to look at him, he watched his movements as he put blades into his bracers, Emi tilted his head, that crazed look still in his eye, "Bankai... hmm...?" He was starting to get excited against as he continued to watch the man.

As the man called out and changed his zanpakuto into it's bankai shape, he jumped up and down, "HEHEHEHE, I wanna see if you can match me with your bankai first! I haven't used bankai in many many years!" He pointed his bat towards him, "But I will oblige in raising the difficulty a bit..." He let out a soft roar as he oozed with more reiatsu then before, the blue reiatsu covering the area around him, the ground around him literally coming out as he watched the man, "I wonder what your zanpakuto can do now!" he said with a sinister giggle at the end.

Emi began to run around at a rather high speed, in circles around the man, gripping his bat by the ribbon again and spinning it around, causing another wind storm around his area, then ran towards his back before disappearing and reappearing in front of him, swinging his bat downwards like a flail as hard as he could towards the mans face, seeing what the man could do, even if he was in bankai state, Emi's shikai could still do incredible damage due to the reiatsu input, it looked twice as big because of the reiatsu that was pouring out of it, but of course it was still only normal size it always is, "SHOW ME WHAT YOUR BANKAI HAS BUNNYMAN!!!" Emi wanted to see if he could stop this guys bankai with his shikai, which he often did to people in the past.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:25 pm

When Emi denied to go into Bankai just yet, that actually made Kazma feel a little disappointed. Ah well, there's always time for him to change his mind...

Then Emi came at Kazma with his winging bat, yet the bunnyman did not move... Well, until the bat was 4 feet away from him. Then Kazma disappears and then reappears behind Emi using his now fully controllable Super Sprint (difference is that Kazma can go more than in a straight line now). The bunnyman decides to use one of his more lethal abilities, but when he used it he aimed for the not vital areas, such as the arm, certain parts of the torso, the legs, etc.

Before he attacks, his bankai form looked different than his others. It now became noticeable after a little while. The top of his head has actual hair instead of fur, but it is the same color of the fur so it blends in too well, turns golden. The underside of his bracer stabbed into his veins and injected a black serum that could be traced through his skin. The front of Kazma's torso having a Heartless symbol (from Kingdom Hearts), while the back of Kazma had a plus sign where all the serum trails lead to. And, right at the base of Kazma's neck (on the back side), in black ink, the words 'KING' was made.

(With the directions I give you, Imagine Emi being the center of the clock)

He uses his Omnislash ability, aiming a downward slash for Emi's right arm. Then he disappears and reappears at 2'oClock, and aims another downward slash for Emi's right arm. He disappears, reappears at 9 o'Clock and aims a stab through Emi's chest, aiming for non-vital areas. Disappear, Reappear at 11 o'Clock and aims a horizontal slash for Emi's right kneecap. Disappear, Reappear, Disappear, Reappear, and after a total of 8 slashes to various areas of Emi's body, Kazma aims a single rocket punch for Emi's gut, using the strength of a gran rey cero if it made impact. Even if Emi tried to dodge backwards, he would get blasted the new shockwave ability that he receive in his bankai. Hopefully the 9 strikes (the first 8 having strength of 1/8th the cero each, and the final strike being gran rey equivalent) in those 2 seconds didn't kill Emi.

Kazma then stood still, hoping that Emi is still able to fight.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:41 pm

As Emi was attacking the bunnyman suddenly disappeared before his eyes, Emi got really excited and smiled big as he realized how tough the guy just got, quickly turning around and waving his bat around, blocking the downward slash that was towards his arm, his powerful reiatsu made him stay still as if he blocked it with little effort. Emi quickly turned his head to see the bunnyman appear beside him, quickly disappearing with shunpo and appearing 10 feet back from the man to avoid the stab to the chest.

Emi continued to block the attacks of the bunny man, though he was slashed a few times, his right knee, right arm, back, and left leg were all slashed as he lost his focus for just a moment and received a powerful punch to the gut by the bunnyman, sending Emi flying across the area, kicking up dirt as he was brushed against the ground hard. As Emi stood up, he put his hand over his chest, looking at the bunnyman as Emi coughed up a bit of blood, but still had a smile on his face.

Emi raised his hand, "I have to admit, you are pretty good at physical combat! I really do not want to use bankai though! As much as that punch just kicked the living shit out of me, you'll have to hit me with another one of those before I feel your worthy of my bankai! Kay!?" He said cheerfully, fully excited that he might actually get to use bankai on someone worth it.

Emi used shunpo to disappear, appearing to the right of the bunnyman, then disappearing and appearing to the left of him, holding his bat with both hands as he swung it to try and hit the man with the "Smack!" carving to send him flying. It would still be effective if it hit as he then disappeared, appearing above wherever the bunnyman was at this point and swinging his bat down, his bat still filled with his reiatsu that would crush almost any ones bones.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Kazma anticipates the first disappearance of the small captain, and dodges an unmade attack (in other words, dodging nothing). The kid then unexpectedly shunpos to the other side of Kazma's body, and aims an attack with his smack bat. Kazma easilly jumps over the bat, avoiding being hit by the first attack. Then Emi had shunpo'd over Kazma, and swung the bat at him. Thinking quickly, Kazma kicks the bat and veers it off course, causing the smack bat to hit Kazma's ears, the smack hitting his ears.

Kazma then just lost it for a second after his ears slammed into his own head, and he does lose it by grabbing Emi and throwing him a good 100 feet away by using his full power. He could've thrown farther, but Kazma's mind was elsewhere. The Bunnyman grabs his own ears in pain, having the smack vibrate and rebound all over and inside of his extra sensitive ear drums. After a good 4 seconds, he pulls his hands away from his ears, the ringing subsiding. His hands felt wet, however, and when he looked at his hands they were red... His ears were literally bleeding, and now he can only hear just as good as any other person through only one ear.

He'll need to visit Squad 4 after this match, so he can get his hearing fixed.

Cracking his neck, Kazma quickly shunpos behind Emi. Then, just as quickly, shunpos above Emi. The Kazma aimed a 'fake' strike for Emi's head with his blade, but before the blade could make contact with Emi, the bunnyman shunpo'd yet again, but behind the kid captain again. All the while, Kazma said in a hushed voice under his breath so Emi couldn't hear him, "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

He finished the incantation as he kicks the kid commander into the air, only 3 feet into the air so Emi was arms length away and directly infront of Kazma's Extended arm that was holding what seemed to be like an unstable red ball of energy. Kazma knew that this would hurt himself as much as it would hurt Emi, because he knew that even though this was the only kido he knew, it would be unstable and explode in Kazma's face and anyone around him in a good 7 foot radius; however nothing could be as bad as the pain Emi put through Kazma's ears just a little while ago. Then Kazma says at room-tone voice, "Hado 31, Shakkahō"

Then an explosion of red energy occured around Emi and Kazma... Then smoke covered them for a couple of seconds, and Kazma hops out backwards a good 40 feet, seeing if Emi will give chase to the bunnyman if he was concious (most likely he was). The hands of the bunnyman seemed to be singed and smoking, due to the kido explosion... Kazma will give it his all to defeat one of the captains of the Gotei 13... and nothing less than that will help him win.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Emi was happy he managed to hit somewhat, but was grabbed by the bunnyman and thrown 100 feet away, his eye closed as he quickly did a back flip in the air as he flew, landing on his feet but scraping across the ground until he slammed into a tree, "Gah!" He yelled as he looked towards the bunnyman again, Emi was breathing heavily, keeping his focus on the man, but the man soon disappeared from his sights, his eyes widening as he quickly turned after hearing the sound of him.

The bunnyman had shunpo'd behind him, but doing what Emi did and immediately switching away to above him, upon looking up at the man, he put his bat above to block the strike, but the bunnyman just disappeared again and appeared behind him, suddenly Emi heard the words, an incantation to a Kidou move, which made Emi frown and close his eyes. He was kicked into the air by the man, quickly flipping in the air to look down at the man who was about to shoot off the kido, yet Emi seemed to do nothing to dodge it, letting it explode in both of their faces.

After the smoke cleared, Emi was able to be seen standing up looking with a rather angry look on his face, for the first time he actually seemed serious, scary even, his face had so much intimidating it was like he wasn't even a kid at all, his reiatsu was exploding out of his body, making the shape of a dragon behind him, the pressure that was being released was enough to make a roar, this wasn't any ability, it was simply his intense reiatsu, his eyes were even glowing with it as he put his bat forward, pointing at the man, "You make me sad bunnyman, using Kidou in the fight to gain the title of captain in squad 11? A true captain of squad 11 never uses Kido, so now, I am going to show you how to really win..." With that, his reiatsu surrounded his zanpakuto.

Emi breathed in and then muttered the word, "Ban...kai...." With that, his entire body suddenly let off a bright flash for a couple seconds, his entire body structure began to change, he became a slender 6 foot tall man, slicked back dark blue hair, his skin was practically blue in color due to the amount of reiatsu that was being released, the pressure from his spiritual energy was so intense even the bunnyman would feel it, the ground around him created a small crator just from his appearance. The bat changed into that of a 20 foot long masamune, pointed straight at the man, his face was intense, his body seemed elegant, wearing a black suit, "This is the true face of Squad 11... Iiya Pinku Koumori..." He stated, as he moved his sword to point to his right, "Try to last more then 10 seconds..." With that, he suddenly disappeared, but was so fast he left an after image behind, only for it to disappear a second later, he was behind the man now, 10 feet behind him, too far for any punch to hit him, his sword swung down at high speed as he attempted to slash the man, the length of his blade would be so long, it could cut the man in half if it hit fully. His blade seemed stronger, and faster, and sharper, it had a ton of reiatsu poured into it.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 pm

After the attack, Kazma sees a pissed off kid... Pissed off cause of the kido attack... Kazma fucked up there, cause that marked the end of his legibility of becoming Squad 11 captain. Emi then decided to use his bankai, finally, but when he did, he attacked almost as fast as his super-sprint speed, which Kazma did not anticipate... All Kazma could do was try to dodge it, but it wasn't enough

The bunnyman was cut right in half... 2 seperate sections of Kazma's body fell to the ground... Everything from the waist down was one section, the other was the rest of the body... The Bunnyman's torso fell on the floor, while his lifeless legs limply fell on the floor. However, even though Kazma couldn't become the legit captain of squad 11, he'll try his best to beat Emi Kusajishi. He wanted to beat him... He also didn't want to die... That was when he decided to use his last ditch move...

The lower body of Kazma disintegrates, as the black lines in Kazma's fur (the tatoo/marking lines) started to change colors... change to the color gold... Then, all of a sudden, Kazma's legs started to regenerate... Kazma's entire body was healing and fixing itself... For a good 10 minutes or so (3 posts including this one), Kazma would be able to regenerate any wounds whatsoever... With this, Kazma stands, knees slightly wobbly, and says with a stern, yet crazed voice, "I don't care about being the captain of squad 11 anymore... This is just about a fight between you and me now... I shouldn't have spoiled it with kido, but I can't change the past now... now... FIGHT ME!"

With that, Kazma super sprints, easilly maneuvering around the masamune blade with quick speed. Kazma's body felt heavier than usual due to the strain of the constant regeneration, and also due to Emi's heavy reiatsu aura. However, he wanted to continue fighting him. Not caring whether he won or lost, but only caring on defeating the kid captain at his full strength.

Kazma activated the drill function of his bladed wrist gauntlets. Both of the wrist blades started spinning around and around at fast speeds, going at speeds that the human eye cannot comprehend. Kazma uses his left drill to start drilling the masamune blade, trying to either push the sword away from the bunnyman or getting the blade caught in the drilling motion. The other drilling wrist blade was coming straight for the now suited Emi Kusajishi's left shoulder...

Either way of how Kazma ends the match, he will feel fulfilled cause he was able to fight the true face of Squad 11...
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Emi watched as the bunnyman began to regenerate, he showed no real emotion to it as he felt absolutely no threat at all. Waiting for the bunnyman to attack, he seemed to have drills on his gauntlets moving at speeds Emi could not see, though he didn't seem worried in the slightest, as the man began to run towards Emi going passed his masamune, the bunnyman hit the masamune to knock it away, but Emi decided he didn't need it, so he just tossed it away, as the drill came close to hitting Emi, he simply disappeared, appearing behind the bunnyman, looking at him with intense eyes and an emotionless face.

Emi made a fist, sending it at high speed to the bunnymans back, "Farewell..." His fist practically exploded with reiatsu, his skin even turned a bright blue color, the punch would of sent the bunnyman flying away. Emi shook his fist a bit afterwards, going over to his masamune and picking it up, turning to the bunnyman and pointing his blade at him, "You lasted more then 10 seconds, but I was going fairly easy on you... But I guess it will have to do for entertainment sake...." He turned his head to the side, "This fight is over, I have nothing more to prove, you fought well and entertained me... now I will be off..." With that his entire body was enveloped in a cloud of blue reiatsu as his body was reverted back into that of his child state, his zanpakuto sliding back into it's sheath as he turned and smiled with big blush marks on his cheeks.

Emi was smiling, "Thank you for the fun time! I hope we get to fight again sometime!" He waved at the bunnyman, then jumping up onto a nearby buildings roof, jumping away, then sniffing a aura and heading towards it to get whatever it was to eat.

(Bunnyman earns his tier up of 2 spaces!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!   Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazma's Tier Up/Toukai/Captain challenge, ALL IN ONE!
Page 1 of 1