Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou I_vote_lcapRena's Dark Summoning Kidou I_voting_barRena's Dark Summoning Kidou I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou I_vote_lcapRena's Dark Summoning Kidou I_voting_barRena's Dark Summoning Kidou I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou   Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Name: Dark Summoning
Type: Forbidden
Number: N/A

Incantation: The spell is started by carving this circle into the ground by any means. The user must stay in the circle to cast the kidou. Circle is as pictured below.

Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou CircleforDarkSummoning

"Warriors of old here my call as I summon you to protect me! Binded by soul willed to act by mind. I command you from the darkest of depths to serve and obey me! Come forth warriors of oblivion your master calls!"

Description: Rena ushers in the full dark power of the blood in her veins matched with her new dark bankai abilities to use possibly the strongest move she has. She summons forth 3 powerful beings of the nether realms and gives them physical form through the power of darkness and shadow. Claire Ganzo and tai all have special abilities associated with their weapons. Tai can control the wind, Ganzo earth, Claire fire.

Tai is on the left Ganzo the middle and Claire is on the right.

Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou RenasSummons

All of them of course have a shadowy outline and their reiatsu is obviously darkened and may seem evil even if they themselves are not.

Here is how their physical capabilities are spread.

Ganzo - Strength of Rena - Tier 2-1

Claire - Dexterity (Manueverability / Reflexes) of Rena - Tier 2-1

Tai - Speed of Rena - Tier 2-1

Rena's own physical capabilities during this are cut by half to power these 3 warriors. However her abilities over her ice and her energy reserves DURING the duration of the summoning remain the same. Though she can't go bankai after this is over for the rest of the thread and reverts to shikai afterwards as well.

Who can use it: Rena Lisola

Character: Rena Lisola

Sidenotes - She MUST be in Bankai to use this forbidden Kidou.

Last edited by Rena on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou   Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

First Approval
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou   Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 pm

I see no wrong. Approvamafied.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou   Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou Empty

Back to top Go down

Rena's Dark Summoning Kidou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Kidou & Spells :: Custom Kidou-
Jump to: