Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Chronicles of Madness  I_vote_lcapChronicles of Madness  I_voting_barChronicles of Madness  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Chronicles of Madness  I_vote_lcapChronicles of Madness  I_voting_barChronicles of Madness  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Chronicles of Madness  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Chronicles of Madness  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Chronicles of Madness  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Chronicles of Madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcerail
Darcerail

Chronicles of Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 pm

It is beautiful sunny day outside. Sarah is just waking up. With her half opened eyes she looks towards the clock on the dresser beside her bed. The clock reads 8.30am. "Well, time to get up." Sarah mumbled. After a minute or so of struggling to find the energy to wake up she finally gets out of bed. She heads into the bathroom and has look at herself in the mirror. "You really need to get to bed sooner you look like shit." said Sarah while looking in the bathroom mirror. Sarah now finished examining herself in the mirror she turns on the shower and hops in. While in the shower Sarah starting thinking about the incident from all those years ago and the possible stalker from last night. "I still cant understand why that Bounto wanted to use me and why do I feel like something bad is coming soon" Sarah pondered to herself. Sarah was snapped out of this thoughts by a knock at her apartment door. She quickly turned off the shower, hopped and wrapped a towel around herself and answered the door. There was an man standing there with a letter in hand. "Are you, Sarah?" asked the man. "Yes" replied Sarah. He looks down at the letter and then hands it over to Sarah. Sarah takes it from him and asks "Who is from?". "I dont know" he said. Sarah looked at letter it had her name written on. "You sure you dont know who asked you give it me?" Sarah asked while looking back up from the letter but, the man was gone. Sarah closed the door and put the letter on the dresser. After a few minutes she is dressed and ready to go to work. Sarah grabs her keys and heads out the door. Upon leaving the building the person watching her last night is across the road watching her and starts following her. Who is the person following her?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 pm

(OOC: Apparently people are shy, so I will join you, so sorry for the wait. Please be patient with me though, I'm in too many threads already. Oh, it would be much appreciated if you put your character and their tier in your signature. Saves people the trouble of looking for the app. to find out tier to make it a good fight if that's what you want.)

Jun was enjoying a nice stay in whatever town/city this was. The five foot six blonde was on his way back from the trap that was Truce Zone. What a wreck that was. Midway back to New York, Kerensky-sense had called him, telling the blond that someone was strong enough for a recruiting mission. Joy. He hated these missions...mainly because he himself looks like a delinquent, especailly considering what he was wearing (check avi). He was given the Visor device to scout out the person. While the visor was disguised as glasses that framed his face perfectly through holographic displays, he still hadn't actually found them yet. He was at an outdoor cafe, eating peacefully when the visor scanned a woman. And confirmed she was the one with power. About bloody time. The teenager was about to follow when he noticed a man being awfully diligent in something. Pretty suspicious at least.

The teen decided to follow him after paying for the snack. As it turned out, the man was following the woman he was going to try to recruit into the Coalition. Why would he be following her? The guy suddenly started quickening his steps and took out a knife. Oh no he does not. Jun blurred in front of him, doing a sweep kick, knocking him on the ground and the knife skidding to the woman. The unknown man got up and swung at the teen, but aimed a little high, as if expecting him to be taller. One punch to the gut slammed the guy next to a building. Looking at the miss he was to recruit, Jun spoke. "You alright, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:53 pm

(Thanks for joining the thread and its no problem if you're going to be slow at responding. Razz)
Sarah turned around, completely oblivious to what just happened. She saw a shifty looking teenager and knife on the ground at her feet and a guy next to the building knocked out. Sarah freaked out by this made a run for it. She ran for the nearest alleyway hoping the teen would follow her. She hid behind a dumpster waiting for him. After about a minute the teen showed up and started walking down the alleyway looking for her. When he walked past the dumpster Sarah knocked him out with a frying pan she found on the ground next to the dumpster.
"Who throws out a perfectly good frying pan?" Sarah wondered. With the teen unconscious she picked him up and brought him back to her apartment. The teen awoke a few hours later. He was tied to chair in Sarah's kitchen. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" Sarah asked the now awake teen.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:37 pm

(OOC: Don't take control of another's character(s). Nothing is an insta-hit (for the most part), not even an ambush, but allow them to RP it out. I'm going to allow this strictly because it is hysterical, but it's going to take more than one hit to knock him out. Reason for this fast response time is a shift in priorities on posting.)

The woman ran away. Well shit. Jun followed her to an alley. Using the Visor device, he was able to track her somewhat. As he passed her and was turning towards a sound, his face met with a frying pan. Twice. Effectively destroying the Visor's hologram, making it's true form visible now, and knocking him out. When he came to, the visor was on a countor, and he was tied to a chair. He was now sweating. He was mildly claustrophobic, and had a fear of being bound. The blond's heart rate also went up. When he looked around, he was panicked. The woman spoke, earning his glare at her, despite his obvious fear. "You didn't need to knock my ass out, you know. Especially since I saved you from getting stabbed and robbed and possibly raped!"

He allowed that to sink in. "As far as who I am, my name is Jun Tomoshibi. That device there allows me to seek out spiritual beings and humans with spiritual powers. Like yourself. I just want to talk to you about that. Nothing more, nothing less. Now if you don't mind, I'm getting out of these ropes..." The rings on Jun's middle fingers glowed, becoming chain whips with a single blade at the tip. Using the blade, and the weak telepathy that he has over them, he cut himself free. Standing up, it would be seen that the hilts for the whips also had a band connecting them to his arm. They glowed again as they went back to being simple rings again.

"Now then, what is your name, miss?" Jun held out his hand for a handshake. Hopefully this would not be a bad experience...but one never really knows.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 pm

(Ok I just testing the waters to see what is and isnt allowed. Razz I apologise in advance if I make anymore mistakes. )
Sarah looked at him for a minute. "Hmmm, I dont know if can trust this kid. After all he slammed guy into a building and then tried to sattack me with a knife. Well I thinks that what he did I wasnt really paying attention but, still he look shifty and has that weird device thingy plus he used somesort glowy magic stuff to break free from my rope. So, he is either out to kill me or be my friend. Well he is looking for a handshake maybe I should oblige. I know I'll shake his hand and then hit him with my maul and when he is knocked out again throw him out the window. If he survives and come back looking for me not wanting to kill me then he is friend but I dont know that might not work" Sarah pondered. Sarah went to shake Jun's hand but, just before she went to a figure burst through the kitchen window between. It was the guy Jun knocked out. The guy went to attack Jun but, before this could happen Sarah summoned her Maul and hit the guy sending him through the kitchen wall and into the living. Sarah ran in after him. She saw guy was wearing a Kabuki mask. "Hey, why are you wear that mask?" Sarah asked the guy. The guy didnt respond he just got up and went to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 pm

(OOC: Don't worry, I'll point them out to ya. Even the vets here make mistakes, lol. So don't worry about it too much. Only thing I see is seperating thought from speech. Most only uses color for speech, but whatever you like is fine too. Just don't use "" for thought please.)

The woman looked like she was about to shake his hand. Good first step. Then the kitchen window busted up as the guy he had knocked out came in. The woman summoned a hammer and hit the bastard through the wall. Jun could only blink. What the hell just happened. He followed her through the wall. She spoke, but the guy didn't answer. Just went at her again. Fine, if the guy was going to be a hardass, he's gonna regret it. Jun's specialties were speed and strength. In a blur, he smashed the guy's mask with a single punch. He can crack even the strongest of barriers. Though that does hurt his hand too. The man was smashed into the wall again. But he seemed to still be concious.

Jun walked over and gave him the scariest glare he could muster. Which was enough to even scare his teachers. Well, except one, but let's not dwell on that one. "Alright, that's twice today you got your ass whipped. Why are you after her? And why are you trying to kill her? Speak up, or else!" He cracked his knuckles as he awaited an answer. Seriously, this guy was going to be maimed if he continued this shit.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:55 pm

The guy looked at Jun and started laughing and said "Nice try, kid."With those last words the guy died. After this happened Sarah began to feel uneasy. The room started spinning around her. She started stumbling around the room. She tried her best to keep her balance but, eventually she collapsed to the ground but, a moment later she got back up off the floor. She started slowing shambling towards Jun. She had an evil grin on her face. She stopped suddenly about 6ft away from Jun and summoned her maul. She held it down by her left hand side and started laughing maniacally. Raising the maul up and pointing it at Jun she said "DIE" and pulled the maul back and went to swing at Juns right hand side.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:49 am

The guy died. Jun touched the guy's chest. It was mushy. Must have been the hammer. Jun may have some impressive punch/kick forces...but not enough to do that. He turned to Sarah as she looked like she was about to faint. "Hey, are you okay?" She collapsed, but got back up before he even made a move. The woman was now heading towards him with an evil grin. The blonde teen was thinking wtf as he was backing away, heading towards the door. Then she summoned her maul again...laughed maniacally...and told him to die...SHIT.

The boy ducked and kicked the door to the outside out. And started running like hell down the hall way. At the end, he used a kido spell. "Bakudo 4: Hainawa!" The spell would be weak because a. he wasn't a shinigami, and b. he was no kido expert. But it should keep her at bay long enough for him to punch her in the gut. He doubted it would be that easy though, she wasn't much weaker than he was according to the readings he was getting from his visor device. After that attempt, he would run like hell down the stairs and out of the building, hoping she would follow him down the road to an empty playground. Where he would stop and face her, ready to do what it takes to defuse the situation.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:17 am

Sarah's swing missed as Jun had ducked to avoid the hit. Sarah watched as Jun ran out the door and down the hall. "Run as fast as you can kid it will do you no good". As Sarah walked out the door to follow Jun she was hit by a kido he had fired trapping her.
Sarah attempts to break free from the reishi bindings holding her but, something strange starts happening.

She starts to freakout. "No, no, no I cant let... you do this", "Give it.... up already I have won..... your power now belongs to me" "NEVER!!" Sarah then turns looks at Jun and says "Listen to me now. You must run get out of here now that masked guy is trying to take control of me. I have him suppressed at the moment but, it wont last long" With those word said Sarah let out a scream of pain and the masked guy was back in control. Using Sarahs power he broke free from the binding. "So, kid what you going to do now?" with that he went for a dash attack against Jun but, was stopped midway by a door opening and hitting her in the face knocking her to the ground. The person living two doors down from Sarah heard all the noise going on in the hallway and went to check it out but, upon seeing the strange looking teen and woman on the ground with the giant maul he decided it would be best to back inside.

Meanwhile in Sarahs mind there was a battle between the masked man a Sarah going on. Standing in a wasteland with a few dead trees scattered around both with mauls in hand. The masked man made a dash for Sarah but, she blocked the attack with her maul. "Give up already you stubborn, bitch" "No, I will not let you take my power". Sarah pushed with all her might knocking the masked man away from her. She then followed up with her own dash attack going for the masked mans side but, he blocked with his maul only using one hand and with his free hand he grabbed Sarah by the head lifted her up and threw her into one of the few dead trees scattered around the wasteland. He then walked over to the tree he threw Sarah into to see she if she was beaten. When got there he saw her lying on the ground barely conscious. "Well time to finish it." as he went to hit her with the finishing blow the entire wasteland began to shake. "What the hell is going on outside this mind to cause that?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Jun barely stopped himself from punching her. The blond jumped back several times and was about to respond when she lost control again. And finally broke free. Then she dashed at him. Only to get hit by a door. And the person shook his head and went back inside. Jun was struggling not to laugh. That was the funniest thing he saw in a long time. The teenager picked her up, though struggled some with that maul. He blurred several times to an area far away from any populace.

Now, he just sat on a rock in a forested area, waiting for her to wake up. He could handle himself. Though someone possessing another was unheard of. This report was going to be an interesting one. She had a maul...obviously brute force, as she demonstrated. Probably not much on speed...possibly a tank. Jun was fast and hits hard, but it wouldn't take much to take him down. His weapons' flexibility was better and he did have some range. But he would hate to put the forest on fire. Lots of obstacles, but that could change in a hurry. He would just have to wait and see what happens when she wakes up...
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Sarah woke up in forest but, her body was still under the control of the masked man. Upon seeing Jun sitting on a rock in front of him he stood up and summoned the maul again but, this time he used Sarah power and coated the maul in ice. Standing there ready for a fight he said to Jun "Let finish this, kids".
He looked at Jun trying figure out what other powers he had beside knowledge of kido. He noticed he wore two rings one on each hand. One ring was blue the other was red. Either he likes to wear jewelry or they could be weapons. Well I'll take my time this time to see what he can do. "So, kid what are you waiting for? Attack already or do you want me to get this fight started?"
(Sorry about the delay in posting this but, I could have sworn I posted this a couple of days ago. )
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:38 am

She woke up and summoned her hammer again, this time encasing it in ice. Jun stood up and started circling her/him as they spoke. Jun couldn't help but chuckle. "I don't mind waiting for you to start. You only know I can use a single kido spell. Who knows what other tricks I have up my sleeve. Do you really want to wait for me to figure out a plan of attack? Or are you not confident in your-oh, wait, those aren't your abilities...guess you're nothing but a weak parasite trying to survive by feeding on the strong..." If he/she came up close to attack him, he would simply duck and do a sweep kick, then jump a good distance away.

If he attacked from a distance, Jun would dive into the forest, using the many trees as cover. Then he would circle around, and blur right next to him/her with a back hand to the face. It would also be followed up by a kick the gut.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:01 pm

"So, you think your better then me? You know nothing you're just a teenage still blind to the world but, if that is the way you think I will show you what a parasite can do." He slammed the hammer into the ground firing a barrage icicles in all directions.

He looked around to check if had Jun but he was nowhere to be seen. He then realised he must be using the tree as cover he was about to attack the trees at random but Jun appeared in front of him and hit him the face and kick to the gut. This caused him to stumble backwards.

"You little bastard." Slightly dazed from the attack he tried pull himself back together and attack again but, what he did now I dont think anyone will forget. He started stumbling around swinging the maul around wildly. Hitting trees causing them to fall down while screaming [color=red]["No, no, no.... ple-please dont kill me. I'm sor- sorry. I'll give you back your body. "/color] He stopped screaming and swinging the maul around. Sarah was back in control. She looked around and saw she was in a forest. There were trees on the ground, some had icicles in them and the teen from back at her apartment was standing there with more serious sounding voice then before she asked Jun"What happened here, kid?"

While all this was going outside Sarah mind this is what happened inside it causing her to regain control. With distracted from the mindquake she used this chance and swung at the masked man hit him in the face sending him flying a good 40ft. She picked herself up of the ground. She looked over she had sent the masked man flying but, he wasnt there he was behind her. He hit her on the back of the head with the maul knocking her to the ground.

The masked looked down at her and said "You're weak. You cant beat me. Time to finish this but, before I do I will make you suffer.". He slammed his maul down on her left arm breaking it. The pain Sarah felt from this reminded her of the time she saw her childhood friend killed in front of her eyes. She begins to cry. The masked man walked towards her head and knelt down in front of her and said "Dont cry it will all be over soon". He stood up and walked towards her right arm and pulled back his maul and went to swing for her right arm to crush it but, Sarah rolled out of the way in time. "Well this is good you still got some fight left in you.". Sarah used her right arm to pick up and used the maul to help her stand up. She turned and looked at the masked and said "Some fight left in me? Ha, this is my mind my world you may think you have broken my arm but, in my world you play by my rules.". Sarah used her healing power to fix her broken arm. "In my mind I control all that happens in here. I will show you true power and suffering". Sarah swung at the masked man with her maul, he tired to block it but, when Sarahs maul made contact with his Sarahs maul shattered the handle on his like it was nothing.

He took the force of Sarahs maul to the gut breaking his ribcage and send him flying 80ft. When he hit the ground Sarah walked towards where he had landed. Sarah looked at the pathetic bastard now lying on the ground coughing up blood. "Look at you now. You're nothing. What are you going to do now?". He tired to crawl away from Sarah but, she stopped him. "Please dont kill me. I'll give you back your body"."I dont need your premission. Now die.". Sarah slammed her maul down on his head crushing it completely into nothingness. "It is all over now. Lets hope its not too late"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Jun didn't put his all into his attacks, and was glad he dived into the forest. But then the possessed woman went wild with the man at the helm. Jun kept well out of the way thanks to his speed. Soon, things started to change. The man was suddenly screaming, something about giving her body back. Sarah was back in control and asked what happened. "Guy woke up, tried coaxing me to strike first, I got him to strike first. I dived into the forest, blurred right next to ya, backhanded you in the face and kicked you in the gut, not putting my all into either one. Then you retook control. Is he gone now? Are you all right?" Jun asked.

When she answered, he spoke some more. "You know, we could use someone as strong as you in the Coalition. You know what hollows are? We basically protect the world from spiritual beings that would do us humans harm. You'll get paid fairly well and you help out a lot of people, too. That's the reason I'm here. To recruit you if you wish to join us. So what do you say?" He hoped she at least knew a little bit about them. The Coalition and what it does wasn't exactly a secret anymore. Especially with ninety-five percent of the human population now being able to at least see spiritual beings. Now was her decision. She would still need to be registered as having powers, but not be considered a threat to them. She seemed to be a good enough person after all.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:13 am

Sarah took a moment to think about all the things that just happened to her. Who was that guy with the power to possess people and why her? Why not the teen? Sarah didnt want to say or think it but, she knew that teen was stronger then her. The idea of that kid being stronger then her annoyed her because the world is dangerous place and she didnt want to see him get hurt. With that in mind Sarah decided to make it her goal to help the teen in a fight if he ever needed it thus adding the first person to her list of friends that she will protect and she was sure many more would be added in the future.

After finishing her pondering she asked Jun "Hollows? Are they those spiritual beings that attack humans? If so, I have heard of them but not seen one yet. The name Coalition sound familiar. So, what exactly does it do? How does it protect humans?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:19 am

Jun nodded. "Hollows aren't the only threats, but they're the most common. My sensei could tell you more about why they frequent certain areas more than others. The Coalition does a variety of things. I noticed that lock on your door was made by them. We're a Private Military Corporation that's funded through our own inventions and selling them to the public and somewhat by the governments of the world. We're given training on how to use our powers, special equipment for us only, and we can track every spiritual force on earth. That's how we find potential members like yourself as well as station our troops to where they're needed most. New York City is where our headquarters are located. If needed, we could also travel to the hollow world and conduct raids. Or to the other major threat's world. I think that sums it up pretty well...you can always check out our website or call to find out more. Or go to New York yourself and find out. I was actually on my way back there when I got the call to find you and try to recruit you."

That was a mouthful. But hopefully that was explained well enough so that she understood.

(OOC: Just so you know, just because Jun is one tier higher than you doesn't mean he would win necessarily. Two tiers higher would be difficult for you to win, three is a good luck chuck, anything higher you probably should forget it unless you have backup. Just letting you know is all.)
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:00 am

Sarah thought about what Jun had said.
"Ok I'll join this Coalition. "

After saying this Sarah looked up into the sky. She started about everything that has happened to her. Even though there was a few times when she nearly died a few times and now she was planning on joining this Coalition which could lead to her death she didnt really mind as long as she got to hit things she didnt really mind. It meant she could become stronger.

She looked back down from the sky and back at Jun. She smiled at him and said "The sky is beautiful isnt? So, New York is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:26 am

Jun smiled. Good, one more person for the cause. "Yep. Once you're there, you can choose where you want to be, we have multiple divisions. I'm currently second in command of the Trooper Group, generally considered the weakest, we do most of the heavy lifting. Research and Development funds us and provides us with gear. Council of Defense is a bit stiffer and is generally considered the strongest group. Though they tend to stay in Karakura and in New York. We do have another, but it deals with capturing dangerious humans. Just something to think about. Glad to know you're joining."

The boy's stomach growled so loud that anything in the general area could hear it. The boy blushed and laughed nerviously. "Know any good places to eat at?"

(OOC: I don't see this going any farther. You can apply for a Coalition spot in the hierarchy. You can count this post as the thread end or you can end it yourself, makes me no difference.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Madness    Chronicles of Madness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Madness
Page 1 of 1